The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
It's a candy, I'm not sure what else to say! It's not too sweet but it does get stuck in your gums.
Good candy. Also a good comfort food. Nice and chewy but not too chewy ya know? Always pretty cheap
Love sweedish fish. I just bought a bag last week. Very affordable at Walmart. Once a month maybe.
Such an old school simple candy. I remember gobbling these when I was a kid. Brings back memories.
Can’t go wrong with Swedish fish. They taste the same at 6yrs old and 26yrs old. Defiantly a go to.
one of my favorite snacks. i bring them with me to school all the time and they’re super affordable
A good candy. Classic favorite of mine that never gets old. Absolutely love it. Good value per bag.
This is the perfect snack! It's so yummy! And it's affordable! It's not to sweet and not to plain!
This candy is so good. I've had this since I was little and they always stay at the top of my list!
I absolutely love these. This bag seems to stay the freshest for some reason. Great at the movies!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos