BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Depew, NY
Swedish Fish are a timeless classic candy! They are just as good now at 27 as they were when I was 5. The only problem is once you open the bag it's really hard to close it again! Love this red fish gummy candy.
Ruth Z.
Ruth Z.
Want a non sugar candy you can eat with out feeling guilty then Swedish fish is the answer. I sometimes don't want sweets and I buy Swedish fish because it's like eating a fruit rollup with out the heavy sugar
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Quite possibly my favorite candy ever!!! I can go through an entire bag of these in one sitting. I love the taste and the texture! The only downside is that it sometimes gets stuck to your teeth but that's a minor issue.
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
Now out of all the candy I loved growing up Swedish fish has always been an all time family favorite. The best gummies in the whole world. If there was one bag it had better be big enough for the whole family!
Fodilat I.
Fodilat I.
Swedish Fish are my all-time favorite candy to have with me. For me particularly, I have them as at least three times a week. They are super affordable and I'd really like to see done more products like this.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Bartlett, IL
Classic, good, and vegetarian so that's a plus. My mom usually has these in out house somewhere. I was surprised they didn't taste fishy but I mean thats not a bad thing. I like to bite the head off first btw.
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ
I won a buy of these at a carnival and they are so good. I know they can be unhealthy but it is ok to have a little treat for yourself once and a while. When I do get them I get a big bag for the whole family.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candy items. Love the flavor and aren't too chewy so they are not too difficult to eat like some candy is! Love that you can get large bags or just small ones!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I like Swedish fish. Some people absolutely hate them and I'm not sure why. They are sweet and have a subtle cherry flavor. They are a bit chewy but I enjoy them for movies or giving out as a Halloween treat.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I almost wish I didn't love Swedish Fish as much as I do! The flavor is addicting, and the gummy texture is perfect without getting stuck in your teeth. If only they weren't so bad for you - I'd be treating myself all the time!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?