Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Greensboro, NC

I love Swedish Fish, especially after I have put them in the freezer. Good value and will definitely buy again.
Dinara H.
Dinara H.

I love these! They are so sweet and chewy and they are a great snack for really any time of day they are a must
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX

To hard! Maybe it's just me or the ones i have purchased are probably older or something but ya i am not a fan.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH

When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
Josephine D.
Josephine D.
Wyckoff, NJ

A classic that everyone loves! Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish - everyone is a fan of these chewy little guys!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Monmouth, IL

Great for any type of snack! I eat them before lunch. Just a hint though real swedish fish don't taste as good.
Niki K.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN

Can't go wrong with Swedish fish. I've loved these for years and will continue to buy when I need my sweet fix.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Dacula, GA

Old favorite. They are near and dear to my heart because of sentimental reasons but are not my favorite flavor.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

Yum yum YUM! I buy these anytime I see them, because sadly I can't find them too often. But they are delicious!
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL

These have a unique taste that I absolutely love. I don't eat them often but I love them from big candy stores.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now