Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
pretty good but not the best. sometimes taste like plastic & the texture is a little different.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Jerome, ID
April 3, 2016, 12:48 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Swedish Fish will forever be my favorite candy. I always have one of these go paks in my purse.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
San Antonio, TX
I love these. There is no other gummy to compare flavor wise. A classic candy. Love the flavor.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Donora, Pa
One of the greatest candys that are stil around! An old school candy with the same great taste!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
These are extremely delicious. I'm not a big fan of gummy candy but I love these little fishes.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Joliet, IL
Perfect candy when you want something sweet and chewy. Plus they're not over powering in taste.
Diana O.
Diana O.
Ocean Springs, MS
Who doesn't want a bag of these perfectly soft and chewy fish? They're my favorite gummy snack!
Blake F.
Blake F.
Pass Christian, MS
ALL time FAVORITE candy! i can eat a big bag of swedish fish all day and not get tired of them!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Aiken, SC
These are so unexpectedly addicting! Not too sweet and my kids LOVE them! One of our favorites!
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
They just have a weird flavor, which makes me not like them. They seem to have a harsh texture.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?