Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Cleveland, OH

My absolute FAVORITE CANDY, it's so GOOD and not at all bad for you!!! A must have! I love love love this candy!
Swedish Fish is my all time favorite gummy candy. And I was pleasantly supersede when I found the king size bag.
Mishelle Q.
Mishelle Q.

These are my addiction. I buy a few bags at the vending machine in my dorm at college and eat all of it at once.
Gabi H.
Gabi H.

I really like these. To me they taste like a sour patch with out the sour sugar coating, plus they're fun to eat
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , Fl

Swedish fish are a classic! The best gummy candy because it's not too sweet yet still satisfies your sweet tooth
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

These things are addicting. They're delicious and fun to snack on. I might even like them more than gummy worms.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Litchfield Park, AZ

Literally the best and my favorite candy ever. I just always have a bag in my car... Also great road trip snack!
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Fishers

Love These! I cannot get enough. These are my favorite things in the world. I buy them every time I go to store.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

These a perfect if you want a sweet snack! They are very chewy and get stuck in your teeth but its so satisfying
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO

I've always liked cherry flavored stuff and I love that everyone is red so not having to pick and choose is nice
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now