Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katelyn  C.
Katelyn C.
Grayson, KY

A classic! One of our favorite candies to have on hand. Less calories and just the right amount of texture and sweet!
Ceira A.
Ceira A.

I don't like Swedish fish at all! I hate the texture & how they stick to your teeth. They just taste plasticky to me.
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Parkersburg, WV

A candy I can eat a whole bag of and not feel guilty. So good and so soft most of the time. A simple and sweet snack.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

One of my favorite candies! Red is always the best flavor of candy, and this is like having a whole bag of just that.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA

They have a favor Like no other! Perfect size and they don't get stuck in your teeth Luke other gummies do sometimes!
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA

Love swedish fish i have eaten and liked these since i was a kid big fan of these big bag for a great price and value
Carolyn l.
Carolyn l.
North Kingstown, RI

I love the to go cup. its perfect for the car and the beach bag. Has just the right amount of fish for a quick snack.
Elise L.
Elise L.
S Williamsprt, PA

Delicious. Almost everybody loves them and they can't be matched. If gummies are your thing Swedish fish are for you.
Amlex B.
Amlex B.
Homestead, FL

The best candyou in the world. Don't eat too much but it's hard not to . They taste great and are small- perfection!!
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA

<3 <3 <3 All I can say is that these might be my favorite candies ever. I try not to buy them because I eat too many.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now