Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Joliet, IL
Perfect candy when you want something sweet and chewy. Plus they're not over powering in taste.
Blake F.
Blake F.
Pass Christian, MS
ALL time FAVORITE candy! i can eat a big bag of swedish fish all day and not get tired of them!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Aiken, SC
These are so unexpectedly addicting! Not too sweet and my kids LOVE them! One of our favorites!
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
They just have a weird flavor, which makes me not like them. They seem to have a harsh texture.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX
You can never go wrong with Swedish Fish! I love the gummy texture and the sweet cherry flavor!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
San Antonio, TX
I love these. There is no other gummy to compare flavor wise. A classic candy. Love the flavor.
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.
One of my all time favorite candies I grew up eating these I love the flavor and the chewy-ness
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Idk how people don't like Swedish fish, I love them honestly. I buy them every time I see them!
Cevin J.
Cevin J.
San Antonio, TX
Absolute favorite candy as a child. Not sure what about the flavor got me hooked but I love it.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Jersey City, NJ
My guilty pleasure!
Now this is a childhood sweet that didn't dissappear and I'm glad it didn't!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?