Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Fort Worth, TX

THESE ARE THE BEST, VERY ADDICTING , GREAT TASTE BUT EXPENSIVE. I ONLY BUY THE RED ONES OTHER FLAVORS ARE BAD.
Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC

Swedish fish are so yummy! Everyone in our house loves them! We always buy them at gas stations on road trips!
Joan S.
Joan S.
Atlanta, GA

Swedish fish are delicious! They are very chewy and the fish shape makes me very fun to eat. Tastes great too!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

These are chewy and quite satisfying! I've enjoyed these since I was a child and now my kids are addicted too.
Elyse D.
Elyse D.

Great tasting, soft and chewy pieces of candies. Whole family enjoy Swedish Fish. Really can not eat just one.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Tucson , Az

Yummmmm I love these and I love that I can find again all if the sudden. I used to wait till Easter every year
kayla h.
kayla h.
Weldon, CA

Super yummy and addicting. one of my all time favorites for sure. They have a great taste that isn't too sweet
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I still love these, since childhood they have been one of my favorite candies. Not too sweet, and super soft!
Judy K.
Judy K.
Saint John

Luv Swedish fish, whole family inlcluding 5 yr old grandson can eat a whole bag. Nice and chewy and flavorful.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, PA

I remember the days when this was truly "penny candy." even though the price has gone up, they're still great.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now