Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Shaylee M.
Shaylee M.

Sweet gummy candy but if I eat too many of them at once I do get sick to my stomach but they are one of my favorites!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Crystal River, FL

I grew up taking an stealing these from my father. I don't think I can ever pass a bag and think of the fond memories
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

I like but don't love these. I have to be in the mood but if you love chewy cherry flavor candy, you will love these.
Dylan C.
Dylan C.

Swedish fish are a delicious treat! They are sweet and chewy. But not chewy in the way that gets stuck in your teeth.
Laura C.
Laura C.

Who does not like these fun candies. Not a ton of flavor but still like them and super cheap. can find them anywhere.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Yonkers

They are so good I buy them and I'm buy buying them seem I was a little girl if you haven't try it try it you like it
Emma F.
Emma F.

I am literally in love with Swedish fish. I could eat them all day if i could. I have bought bag after bag of these .
Liz B.
Liz B.

one of my fave candies! I feel like almost everybody likes these, they're classic! Can never get sick of eating these
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, OH

Swedish fish is my favorite chewy candy, I can't even explain the flavor but damn it's good. And it's very affordable
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA

So bomb s2eet easy to snack on and bring with you don't go bad cute idea the little fishes lol my daughter loves them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now