Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Kennesaw, GA

My husband's favorite- and I always end up "having just one" that turn into half the bag. They are so addicting
Whitney C.
Whitney C.

This has been one of my top 10 favorite candies if you haven't tried these you're crazy go out and get you some
Jen H.
Jen H.
La Fayette, NY

Always a must have with the kids. They love the red ones so a whole bag is great. Wish the zipper closed better
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Dacula, GA

Old favorite. They are near and dear to my heart because of sentimental reasons but are not my favorite flavor.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Renton, WA

These are just so classic and delicious! They remind me of being a kid and I love that it's all red in the bag.
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA

Great classic candy. Eating these makes me feel like a little kid again. You can find them at almost any store!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Monmouth, IL

Great for any type of snack! I eat them before lunch. Just a hint though real swedish fish don't taste as good.
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
Reading, PA

Excellent candy, almost addictive once the bag is open. And once it is open it isn't long before it is emptied.
Rchristine V.
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA

I've always loved Swedish fish. I like the multi colored ones the best tho! Even the Swedish sea life is great!
Marla A.
Marla A.

Great gummy candy for all ages, has an amazing flavor and adorable little fish shades perfect gummy consistency
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now