BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Swedish Fish are a delightfully great snack if you're in need for a little sweet pick-me-up! I wish they didn't have a plastic-y flavor to the outside of the fish, but overall the fact that you can get a pound bag of these lovelies for less than $10 baffles my mind. I'll still eat 'em.
Alexandra M.
I tried these for the first time a few months ago. They are so good! It's like a sweet fruit punch in gummy form, and it's not that kind of candy that burns your throat from being too sweet. I love that they are soft and don't get stuck in my teeth. Great movie snack for after popcorn!
I just tried Swedish fish for the first time last week. One of my Nan-babies had split his scalp open so before we left the house I grabbed a bag of Swedish fish that my husband had bought. I must say they were a huge hit with All of us. Now I'm not a big "gummy" candy person but I did like these. I will definitely eat them again.
Hannah Q.
These have always been one of my favorites, I have never really liked chocolate so gummy candy has always been my go to. This is the candy that i feel cheers people up, its super sweet and the red color just brings out the whole thing the bag it comes in makes my eyes drawn right to it.
Ariana C.
Swedish fish are great candies for just regular snacking basis.I eat these all the time. They are blanked off at the beginning  by the a powdered sugar taste and then are sparked by a fruity aroma. I would definitely recommend these if you have children. They are also really affordable.
Caroline C.
Oh my god my dentist Patrick hates me because I cannot stop eating these little fishies. Oh they are always a favorite but when I was pregnant I recently forgot how much I loved them. And now I can't stop eating them. I love the party size. It's cheap but oh my god those Lil fishies❤❤
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
My favorite candy of all time! This is my favorite movie theatre candy. An oldie, but a goodie. Love the firm but chewy texture. The flavor is delicious, not sure what the actual flavor is. Being that this mysterious classic is my favorite there will be many repurchases in the future.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Swedish Fish just remind me of my childhood! Very chewy but very yummy! These are definitely a type of snack where you can eat them all day! Will they make your teeth rot? Probably...but it's worth it! If you haven't had them, try them! If you don't like them, then that's okay! More for me!!
Whitney L.
Swedish fish are good. They aren't the best fruity candy and I haven't really bought them as often lately as I used to. The one downside to these compared to other products is the lack of flavor options. It's one flavor and that's it. I would like if they introduced some more colors.
Cynthia W.
Swedish Fish are SO addicting! Which is why I have a love-hate relationship with these bags of swedish fish...it is so good that you'll want to keep eating...luckily the bag is re-sealable...but the bad thing? Because it comes in a 5 lb bag...you'll want to keep eating and eating..
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?