BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
Swedish Fish are the best snack! Whether you just have a craving for them or want a sweet snack to take to the movie theater. They are a great combo of sweet and chewy. DELICIOUS!
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
I love Swedish fish. They taste great and when my grandpa used to take us camping as little kids he would put them on sticks for us and have us warm them up over the fire and they were even better. Great taste!!!
Marta G.
This candy is do good and addictive! Once I eat one it's almost like I can't stop! They also bring me great childhood memories, if you haven't tried them I strongly suggest you do!
Christina  E.
Savannah, GA
I used to keep these in my car to snack on and during the winter, they would freeze. It totally changes the texture, making them more chewy than gummy. I prefer them this way, but the flavor is always amazing and I never get sick of eating them.
Doris V.
I was never a big fan of these. But then I got a pregnancy craving for them, and I've liked them ever since. I don't eat them, or any other candy, often. But when I do I enjoy them.
Amy S.
I love swedish fish because they remind me of my childhood, but I can only eat a few or I'll get a stomach ache. I'm not sure if it's the denseness of the candy, or the ingredients.
Unyque C.
I don't know I'm torn in two with Swedish fish. The flavor is good and I do like gummies but these are too chewy and hurts my jar after a while could only eat a couple than I'm done.
Sherry B.
I will NEVER get my fill of Swedish Fish candies! I could eat a whole jumbo bag of these candies MYSELF over the course of like 2 days! They are ridiculously PERFECT! Love love love!
April F.
Waipahu, HI
I love this candy my all time fave. My kids love it too!!! It's not too sweet it's just the right amount of sweet. I always buy more then two bags and plus this candy is fat free.
Ryan P.
Chesapeake, VA
I used to love these when I was younger but now I think I'm burnt out, or just realize its like eating a mouthful of sugar. They have definitely changed over the years and aren't as good as they used to be.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?