22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't even really like Swedish fish. They're naked sour patch kids. However when someone has this big bag I'm bound to have some. It facilitates sharing, it's easy access, and storage is simple. Convenience is key and this snack encompasses this.
Veronica K.
Veronica K.
Waco, TX
Quality candy for snacking, dessert, and movies! They are nice and soft and sweet. They don't stick to bad to my teeth. These are actually my favorite gummy candies. Just so good without going over board or being too gimmicky.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Midway, GA
Don't even get me started on Swedish Fish. This is the best gummy candy i have ever had. It's has a great flavor and are very inexpensive. I buy these anywhere i can find them. (Walmart, drug stores, any place that sells candy)
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Lewisburg , TN
This is my all-time favorite gummy candy. I could eat Swedish fish all day long. I prefer the larger sized fish. They don't tend to stick to your teeth like other gummy candy or leave your mouth with a film. They are generally very well priced and I highly recommend.
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
Swedish fish are a really good quick snack if you're craving gummies. I usually don't eat these very often, but I sometimes will crave them and eat them. I love the chewy texture and taste on occasion, but not all of the time.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
These are incredibly addicting and you can just eat one little fish. I have been eating these for awhile, since I was a little girl. They taste just like regular gummies and they are not too sweet. I would highly recommend them.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like lingonberry you will probably like these sweet little gummies. I don't buy very often because my local stores don't have them but I have found them in drug stores in the next town and I usually pick up another bag.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Swedish fish are my favorite candies. They aren't too sweet but also aren't too bland. They are easy to eat and are normally a craving I have on a weekly basis. I don't know why, but this candy always ends up in my grocery list.
EmilyAnn J.
EmilyAnn J.
Jacksonville, FL
We used a big bag of these at my dads birthday party. Everyone loved them. Easy to use bag and can easily keep closed after initially opening. It's nice to be able to keep them around for a while without worrying about the candy going stale
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite candy. Ever since summer camp when I was in middle school I could never resist these chewy fish. These will always remind me of childhood and the nostalgia is the reason I pick these up when I want candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?