Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Cutler Bay, FL

Swedish fish are a classic! The best gummy candy because it's not too sweet yet still satisfies your sweet tooth
Erin H.
Erin H.

I love Swedish fish. They are one of my most favorite snacks. An when you get a pack like this it is so helpful.
Ally H.
Ally H.

These are great snacks for the movies! And happen to be my all time favorite candy I recommend these to everyone
Gabi H.
Gabi H.

I really like these. To me they taste like a sour patch with out the sour sugar coating, plus they're fun to eat
Lydia R.
Lydia R.

My little guy loves these. They are our fav. They are so tasty. We sneak them in the movie theatre all the time.
Mishelle Q.
Mishelle Q.

These are my addiction. I buy a few bags at the vending machine in my dorm at college and eat all of it at once.
Amber C.
Amber C.

Absolutely love everything about them. The texture and taste are both equally amazing I'd totally recommend them
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

My favorite gummy! The only problem is that it sticks to my teeth very easily but in a way that makes it better!
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Fishers

Love These! I cannot get enough. These are my favorite things in the world. I buy them every time I go to store.
Noel M.
Noel M.
Gaffney, SC

Swedish fish are always a win, especially when fresh. They have a great gummy texture with a unique sweet taste.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now