The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Best gummies ever! I love these and will forever buy them. So good and amazing
These are hands down, my absolute fave candy of all time. They are sooo yummy!
These sweetish fishes are my favorite candy there are gummy there not to sweet
My favorite since I was a little girl, there so hard to find in grocery stores
Kids love these. They are really soft and chewy. Kids love these and not messy
Simply delicious, plus they're vegetarian because there no gelatin in them. :)
I love the fishes there are nice and sweet and I could just eat them all day .
These are a movie theater staple. I have to have them when I go to the movies.
They tasty sweet and chewwy they are great to use for parties and just to eat
Great original candy. Great for sharing or indulging. Great price for the bag.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos