22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
I like to get Swedish Fish once in a while when I want a chewy candy other than Starburst/Skittles (my go tos). I prefer the original red ones to the mixed flavor ones. They taste good and have a nice consistency to them. They remind me of camping when I was a kid.
Madi B.
Madi B.
One of my favorite candies! Good cherry flavor, not too sour but not too sweet. Good value for how many are in the bag, especially when you buy them at Walmart. Very addicting! I could go through three of these in one sit.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
Very weird candy. They have a gummy texture but basically no flavor, just a sweet bland taste. I don't really understand the point. They aren't gross so I suppose they are edible, but there are way better options out there.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Golden, CO
I love Swedish fish so much. Unfortunately, a friend decided to put them on top of jello shots and they started to liquify and got gross. I am now waiting to forget what that was like so that I can fully enjoy these again.
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Macon, GA
Swedish Fish are highly underrated!! They are actually the exact same as the red sour patch kids (without the sour dust), fun fact!! They have a perfect cherry flavor and they are nice to have as a simple gummy candy without all the sourness of multiple flavors.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Dundalk , MD
This is the GO TO candy in our house. We've purchased a LARGE bag and it's gone within a week. I'll usually purchase a large bag if it's on sale at Walmart or Target. It never gets old and sometimes we'll buy the mixed one!
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
If you're craving gummies, Swedish fish are the best! The cherry flavor is a perfect little treat after dinner or with popcorn at the movies. I don't buy these often but it is a go-to when I'm in the mood for a chewy candy.
Theresa  B.
Theresa B.
Great for on the go, or as a gift. It is resealable which is nice for storage. There are a good amount of fish in the bag for the price. Good to keep around for treats when someone does something good or needs a pick me up.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Ocean City, NJ
My absolute favorite candy! I have had candy fish from candy stores or store brand, and nothing compares to Swedish Fish. I usually purchase at CVS or Wawa. They also have he mixed sea creatures with different flavors which are delicious! I definitely recommend!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cute little candies are one of my weaknesses! Great candy, great flavor. Love having these in a bowl or dish but they are also great to pack for a road trip! Definitely purchase worthy and will continue to love them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?