Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California

They just remind me so much or my childhood and my dad. They hold a very special place in my hear! They are so yummy!
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA

<3 <3 <3 All I can say is that these might be my favorite candies ever. I try not to buy them because I eat too many.
Leyna G.
Leyna G.
Walden, NY

Great snack on hen I'm looking for something sweet. Can't go wrong with this classic treat. Good taste and not messy!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I love these so much. They're so soft and chewy and have an amazing flavor. These are always my favorite candy to get
Laura C.
Laura C.

Who does not like these fun candies. Not a ton of flavor but still like them and super cheap. can find them anywhere.
Emma F.
Emma F.

I am literally in love with Swedish fish. I could eat them all day if i could. I have bought bag after bag of these .
Carolyn l.
Carolyn l.
North Kingstown, RI

I love the to go cup. its perfect for the car and the beach bag. Has just the right amount of fish for a quick snack.
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, OH

Swedish fish is my favorite chewy candy, I can't even explain the flavor but damn it's good. And it's very affordable
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

The bag of all reds are the best! Love the texture, taste, and size. Really can't beat a bag of these during a movie!
Jonathon B.
Jonathon B.
Carleton, MI

My wife couldn't survive without her Swedish Fish, she eats them often and we have a bag in the cabinet at all times!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?