Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

Swedish fish are very chewy but very good. Don't buy them very often bc sometimes they hurt my teeth chewing them
Ayla G.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL

I love Swedish fish, I always purchase these when I'm at the movies. I love to have a little sweet snack with me!
Krystle L.
Krystle L.

These are soooooo good. The chewiness will make you want more. Never boring to eat, and the flavor is just right.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Pocatello, ID

Love swedish fish. They take me back to my childhood. They are very affordable. They are great to take on a trip.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Saint Joseph, MO

I don't eat Swedish Fish very often. Whenever I do I forget how good they are and realize I should eat them more.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Madera, CA

If you like red vines you'll enjoy these little red fish. Easy to eat, nice small packages available for a snack.
Lori S.
Lori S.

Love the big bag, I split them up into snack bags for my daughters lunch. The big bags are so much more worth it.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

Swedish fish are great, super sweet and chewy. I buy it from Walmart or Target in the food section. Pretty cheap.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I frequently buy these for my son, upon his request. Buying the larger bag lasts him longer than the smaller one.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Syracuse, NY

Can't go wrong with these I love them so much and you will too!! Just love them so much so much fun in the summer
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now