Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Angelina V.
Angelina V.
My daughter loves these. They're not TOO bad for you, so I can't complain when she chooses them.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA
May 4, 2016, 4:32 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
My absolute favorite candy! I love the chewy texture of the gummy and the lingonberry(?) flavor.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA
My go to snack, not only for me but my kids and grandkids as well. This has always been the best
Samara J.
Samara J.
Brooklyn, NY
I always ke er post a pack in my purse, they are so good. My kids always ask me if I have some..
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
These are the perfect gummy treat. They are not overwhelmingly sweet but satisfy my sweet tooth.
Alma R.
Alma R.
These are one of the best candies ever. The consistency is not too gummy but the taste is great.
Payton V.
Payton V.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love Swedish fish they are really good candy and I love gummy candy I love almost all candy to
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Goodlettsville, TN
Love this candy. Soft chewy with a great flavor. The candy is addicting once you start eating it
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Valdosta, GA
Love this candy. Great flavor not extremely chewing. Sweet but not too sweet.great for all ages.
Dara M.
Dara M.
My fav since I was a little girl! I love Swedish fish so much very good flavor and very adorable
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?