BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are such a classic! They are chewy sweet and vegetarian friendly. I'm very careful about eating sweets and only eat candy when my blood sugar is low and those are my go. I keep them in my purse to snack on a few when my blood sugar is to low. They are just so tasty! Also they are a great price!
Val V.
i personally don't care for these, i have had them multiple times, to me they taste like cough medicine and they always get stuck in my teeth. however, i have a few friends that love these little fish and have to have them everyday. they are on the cheap side for candy at a dollar a bag.
Diana J.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite candy ever since I was a child. If I was given a bag of Swedish fish or a bar of chocolate to pick from I would most definitely go for the bag of Swedish fish because this candy was just made from Heaven. I recommend to everyone that loves sweets, you won't regret it!
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
My son always buys large bags of Swedish fish and I recently tried them thinking they were gonna be gross. And omgggg I loved them. I'm a chocolate kind of girl and don't really like other types of candy but now I'm addicted to Swedish fish and I buy them all the time for the whole family!
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish. They are probably my favorite candy. This was my first time buying a bag this size and it lasted me about a week and a half. They tasted great, not stale at all. These are the mini-size ones. 17 pieces=150 calories so, if you're counting calories, you can eat a decent amount for a snack. Love them!
Kelli N.
Lynden, WA
Good snack. Great flavor. Good texture, but they do get stuck in your teeth. Good price, timeless candy, everyone loves them. And how can you go wrong with the fish shape. Everytime I go to Dollar tree I get some for me and some for my daughter, something we will always enjoy together.
cyn m.
Pasadena
If you're vegan or vegetarian and miss gummies, Sweedish fish is great for you! They're sweet, chewy, and delicious! They're really affordable, a lot of places sell them for one dollar in the US. They're a great alternative for vegans and vegetarians because they cannot eat gummies containing gelatin.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I barely eat candy anymore, but when I do, I get these. They are so good and addictive in a good way. They work well when you're in training or trying to pass the time at work. They are repurchase worthy!
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I love eating Swedish Fish since I have been a kid. They tate awesome to e.  I even raised my children to eat them. From 1 generation to another it never seems to change. And always affordable. You should try them. You will be glad you did. It's a go to candy in my household.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Swedish Fish are a delightfully great snack if you're in need for a little sweet pick-me-up! I wish they didn't have a plastic-y flavor to the outside of the fish, but overall the fact that you can get a pound bag of these lovelies for less than $10 baffles my mind. I'll still eat 'em.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?