BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
kathryn w.
This is one of my favorites .It is such a great candy /snack/ treat.This is a chewy sweet tooth kind of candy .My mom said she had a candy that was like this when she was growing up so we both like this candy alot.
Rian C.
I love swedish fish because they're such a unique candy. They're a weird shape, the texture is weird to chew and the flavor is weird but I love them. They're unique and delicious. I love how they feel to chew.
Christina L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love these things, and rating might not even be fair because they are one of those things that remind me of childhood so they just take me to a happy place. Fresh, or even slightly stale they're delicious.
Amanda K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I remember as a kid swedish fish being penny candy!! Nothing could ever be better then penny candy! I mean really 100 piece for just a buck!! This will always be my go to candy!! =)
Elyse D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great tasting, soft and chewy pieces of candies. Whole family enjoy Swedish Fish. Really can not eat just one. One of my favorite snacks when I go to the movies.
Kaleigh S.
Killeen, TX
I'm a gummy candy lover more than any other type of candy, and these are my absolute favorite. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet, allowing you to just eat and eat them (hint:they're addicting!). They also aren't too chewy or sticky like a lot of gummy candies are. Ugh, they're so delicious.
Jennifer S.
This giant bag is great for sharing or taking on the go and the fact that it's re-sealable is even better so that there is no mess. The price is very affordable. I would recommend and will be repurchasing.
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA
My dad & I have always been big on eating Swedish Fish. They didn't stay in our house for over a week we ate them so quickly. If you love cherry flavor, you will love Swedish Fish!
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
Katelyn R.
North Richland Hills, TX
We bought these to give out to trick or treaters this year and I'm pretty sure only one or two packs made it into their bags. My husband and I wiped these tasty treats out! I love these delicious little fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?