Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Dylan C.
Dylan C.

Swedish fish are a delicious treat! They are sweet and chewy. But not chewy in the way that gets stuck in your teeth.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Love love love love Swedish fish! They are very sweet. They are a favorite in my family. You can never have too many!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
SOMERSET, KY

I lvoe swedish fish! they are an odd candy but there is something about them that makes me unable to stop eating them
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Crystal River, FL

I grew up taking an stealing these from my father. I don't think I can ever pass a bag and think of the fond memories
Ceira A.
Ceira A.

I don't like Swedish fish at all! I hate the texture & how they stick to your teeth. They just taste plasticky to me.
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

I don't understand why people hate Swedish fish. They are my guilty pleasure haha. They can get stuck to teeth though
Carolyn l.
Carolyn l.
North Kingstown, RI

I love the to go cup. its perfect for the car and the beach bag. Has just the right amount of fish for a quick snack.
Tia V.
Tia V.

These are my favorite candy. I never used to be too interested in them as a child but I love them most definitely now
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Humble, TX

One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California

They just remind me so much or my childhood and my dad. They hold a very special place in my hear! They are so yummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?