BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loveeee Swedish fish! They're so yummy and gummy. I use to get use big bags of it from Costco and just eat them daily. Addicted? I think yes! I like the flavor of them a lot and recommend them to anyone who likes yummy chewy candy
Johanna V.
I've been eating this candy for ever. Since I was in elementary now I'm thirty one. It still taste the same. I just can't eat as many because I'm not as active haha. It's such a good price. Brings joy to my soul.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love Sweedish Fish. They are way better than just regular gummy bears. Plus they are super cute.  They are fun to add into a bowl of blue jello and create little fish tank centerpieces for parties. And then you can eat them!  I would absolutely recommend them. Give them a go! You won't regret it.
Ambur K.
I know its bad for me but i love them so much. This stuff really brings me back to when i was a little kid. If you know me, you know these cheer up my day. Even if its a bad one. These are super cheap, and yu can get them anywhere. I wouldnt recoomend to a healthy but I for sure buy these alot!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love swedish fish!! My favorite type of candy is the gummy kind and these are one of my favorite options. The flavor is perfect - not too sweet, just enough sweetness. The only thing I don't like is they can tend to be kind of sticky compared to other gummy candies. Overall, I love them though!
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am tyically a gummy bear eater, but there is something about a Swedish fish that makes them irresistible. I like how they are for one only cherry flavored because that the only gummy candy color I like. Other colors change your mouth colors along with it, and I don't care for that. I also enjoy that they are firm at first and then soften up as you take the second and third chew.
Kendra N.
Statesboro, GA
Gummies are something that I'm very critical about. I don't like them to be too soft. They need to chewy but not so much that they glue your teeth together. They're flavorful and fulfilling. Usually I get bored with a candy that is singly flavored but these never fail to make my tummy happy.
Jaden R.
Swedish fish is probably one of my favorites. It obviously is not healthy, but it is a good candy that has a very good price. It has a different taste which makes it stand out, and you can find it almost anywhere so it is so easy to access. I would definitely get this product multiple times.
Chrisy L.
Brooklyn, NY
These were my mom's favorite candy when I was growing up, and I feel like we always got a bag as we were leaving Michaels. Sure, they stick to your teeth like none other, and 'red' isn't really a flavor, but they remind me of that point in my life, so they're a favorite stocking stuffer!
Tracy K.
Burbank, IL
I mean, does anyone not love sweedish fish? They can be found practically anywhere and it's really hard to not eat the entire bag. My only complain would be that I have to stop myself Because they are so yummy I can't stop eating them to the point where I start feeling a little bit sick.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?