Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

I love getting these at the movie theaters. Great cherry taste. Only con is they get really stuck in your teeth.
Venus A.
Venus A.
San Antonio, TX

I love getting Swedish fish for Halloween it was one of my favorite candies growing up. Not too sweet or sticky.
Janice H.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL

These are the best. Have a different flavor but I love it. These are always a great snack to have at the movies.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.

These are tasty, but get stuck in my teeth and I can no eat them as much as I used to. They are chewy but sticky
Katie B.
Katie B.

Perfect size of Swedish fish! These are moms favorite and these bags make a great size to give as part of a gift
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Clinton Township, MI

Love these, such a great flavor. sometimes kind of expensive. most store do put these on sale. Kind of addicting
Angela L.
Angela L.
Pennsburg, PA

I love when this bag goes on sale at the stores! I like putting them in their own little baggies to grab and go.
Christy B.
Christy B.

These are great, but they all have the same flavor: cherry. I love them and they do not get stuck in your teeth.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.

Such a yummy snack!! Just the right amount of chewiness and sweetness. My husband and I loveto share this treat!
Swedish Fish is my all time favorite gummy candy. And I was pleasantly supersede when I found the king size bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now