Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Erin H.
Erin H.

I love Swedish fish. They are one of my most favorite snacks. An when you get a pack like this it is so helpful.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

I love getting these at the movie theaters. Great cherry taste. Only con is they get really stuck in your teeth.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

These are a candy all on their own. There are many knock offs but they just can't nail the flavor. Yummy gummies
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Concord, NC

These are classic. I grew up eating Swedish Fish and even today when I see them in a store, I have to buy a bag.
Christina E.
Christina E.

This candy is so delicious. I buy them as a snack for the family. They are a little chewy but totally delicious.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Cutler Bay, FL

Swedish fish are a classic! The best gummy candy because it's not too sweet yet still satisfies your sweet tooth
Ally H.
Ally H.

These are great snacks for the movies! And happen to be my all time favorite candy I recommend these to everyone
Lydia R.
Lydia R.

My little guy loves these. They are our fav. They are so tasty. We sneak them in the movie theatre all the time.
Gabi H.
Gabi H.

I really like these. To me they taste like a sour patch with out the sour sugar coating, plus they're fun to eat
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

These things are addicting. They're delicious and fun to snack on. I might even like them more than gummy worms.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now