The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,340 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This bag is a great value for the money! Swedish fish are awesome! They've got a bit of a waxy texture, but i like that for some reason. Make sure you zip this back up really well, though, because they will get stale if you don't!
This is the candy that never gets old, I have to have this in my pantry at all times great value my husband isn't into sweets but when he sees these in the pantry he always takes a handful great flavor I always recommend these to people it's my favorite cheat snack
This is my childhood candy! I love it because it's taste is unique and they are also very affordable. I buy these just to munch on when I'm on the road or need a small little snack. I used to eat these a lot when I was in school too! They aren't too hard either. They are sooo good.
I love these candies. They have the perfect berry sweet flavor to them. I rarely ever find them hard they are always very soft and easy to eat. It's always super hard not to sit there and eat a whole bag in one sitting. So yummy!
A child time favorite my mom always had these in her purse. So sweet and chewy who wouldn't love Swedish fish. Awesome cherry flavor and cute design. A classic candy perfect for sharing. Definitely a candy staple for movie nights.
My nephews love these and at the time I had never had one. He offered to share and I of course took the Swedish Fish...big mistake it was chewy with no flavor. I gave them a chance and realized they didnt agree with my tastebuds.
These are my FAVORITE candies in the history of ever. If I'm ever having a party I will always get these. They have a reasonable price for a large bag and I saw these in a catalog. I will forever but these for a midnight snack;))
Growing up, other kids used to make fun of those who liked Swedish Fish for some strange reason so it was my guilty pleasure. I like that the gumminess is a different feel from other gummy candies and the cherry (?) taste is good.
My daughter and I love these fish to snack on. They're fat free and good for something sweet rather than a cupcake. They're a very good value for how much you get. They don't compare to any generic brands either. Will continue to repurchase.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos