Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg, IN

They are good but not my favorite. I can only eat a few then I get tired of the flavor. I need more variety in flavor.
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA

So bomb s2eet easy to snack on and bring with you don't go bad cute idea the little fishes lol my daughter loves them
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Parkersburg, WV

A candy I can eat a whole bag of and not feel guilty. So good and so soft most of the time. A simple and sweet snack.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Yonkers

They are so good I buy them and I'm buy buying them seem I was a little girl if you haven't try it try it you like it
Jonathon B.
Jonathon B.
Carleton, MI

My wife couldn't survive without her Swedish Fish, she eats them often and we have a bag in the cabinet at all times!
Liz B.
Liz B.

one of my fave candies! I feel like almost everybody likes these, they're classic! Can never get sick of eating these
Kt D.
Kt D.

A GO TO present between my boyfriend and I. We love to keep candy jars filled & this is always a staple in our house.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indian Trail, NC

Delicious. They are not too chewy to where you can't get them out of your teeth. Not overly sweet. Not too expensive.
Sherrie J.
Sherrie J.
Fort Mill, SC

This size bag is so worth it. You can share and save some. These are just sweet enough and chewy. My kids love these.
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.

I'm not a fan. The flavor is okay, they're too hard. Not like a gummy to me. I have friends that love them but not me
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?