Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Best candy ever. They are so gummy and chewy. I love that I can find them anywhere esp at my deli.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Love love love this candy!! We can't keep it in the house! I hit it in the biggest bag i can find.
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Shelton, NE
Best candy I love definitely on my top 5 fav candy of all time my fav and always will be so chewey
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
I still can't pin exactly what the flavor of a Swedish Fish is. Whatever it is, it's pretty tasty!
Tam K.
Tam K.
These are always a nice surprise to bring home for my husband; they're his favorite type of candy.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Wellington, NV
One of my absolute favorite candies! I just love the taste. The texture of the candy is great too.
Christina  A.
Christina A.
Chubbuck, ID
Yum yum yum....red Swedish fish are the bessssst! I could eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting
Sara I.
Sara I.
I remember hating these when I was younger, but they are so good! I like the chewiness and flavor.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
I can't keep Swedish fish on my desk at work. Everyone eats them. The flavor and taste are great.
Elsi L.
Elsi L.
Reading, PA
These are super gummy they kinda stay stuck in your teeth with is annoying but I love their taste
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?