Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Madison P.
Madison P.
Syracuse, NY

Can't go wrong with these I love them so much and you will too!! Just love them so much so much fun in the summer
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Napoleon, OH

A family favorite sweet. We like to take on vacation with because everyone can a few to fight their sweet tooth!!
Abby G.
Abby G.
New Baltimore, MI

Oh boy...everyone's got to love this product especially if they are fresh and soft.. I'm addicted to Swedish fish
Devoneisha R.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL

Their sweet and funny what more can you want !! They are super affordable to and we t pinch all your dollars away
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
El Paso, TX

I love how they look like fish and they taste like cherry as well which is perfect and the size is great as well.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Williamsport, PA

Inexpensive, easy to find in any store and completely worth the buy! Who doesn't love a handful of Swedish fish?!
jahinelis s.
jahinelis s.

If you ever get the big ol bag of these, you will literally never run out. even if you eat some every single day!
Kaylie H.
Kaylie H.

Love these seriously one of my top favorite candies and I rarely go into a store that doesn't have a bag of these
Jade G.
Jade G.
Orange, VA

These are great this is one of my GO TO snacks ! and I love the red color of them which is really weird but yea .
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI

When I want a fruit snack and have a little candy urge I typically go for these. Not too chewy and great flavor.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now