The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,728 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
Can't bear Swedish fish. My kids love this and do I. Family favorite. Great for stockings.
One of my favorite candies! So good. Easy to grab and go. Affordable. Low fat. Easy go to.
I love Swedish fish so much! The bug bags from Costco are the best buy! Yummy Yummy Yummy!
Uuuhhhh i love thos things!!!! They kinda taste like playdoe but then not really hahahah!!
This candy is probably my all time favorite. It's a sweet and chewey candy it's delicious.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are amazing! The taste. The texture. They are perfect!
Love these fish esp at the movie theaters they are so addicting you end up eating them all
I totally love this and I can never put the bag down especially when I am with my friends.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos