Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christine S.
Christine S.
Katy, Tx

I remember my roommates telling me these were amazing and I couldn't see why. I tried them once and I am addicted.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

This candy is SO GOOD! It is soft and chewy and i like that its only one flavor! It is one of my favorite gummies!
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA

Can't go wrong with a classic. These are great if you're in the mood for something sweet but don't want chocolate.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA

I loveee Swedish fish , I love candy in general but this is definitely one of my go to candies!!!! love love love!
norma l.
norma l.

My son loves these fishes is what he calls them. Not to sweet just right when you have a crave for something sweet
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

The first two was the best to me after awhile it became cloyingly sweet and this goes for a lot of candy like this
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL

I love swedish fish. These are my favorite gummy candy to eat. They are so flavorful and sweet. They are delicious!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

Great snack for your sweet tooth. I love that you can get bags in different sizes. You can purchase them all over.
Dishell M.
Dishell M.

My mom and son Loooooooove Swedish fish they favorite candy I have to buy a big bag every time I'm out in the store
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Buffalo, NY

My daughter's favorite candy and purchase regularly. they are also priced nice. I purchase them almost everywhere.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now