Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Cibil C.
Cibil C.
Providence, RI

Swedish fish is One of my favorite candys. Always so affordable,and it taste amazing. I purchased my at Walmart.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Concord, NC

These are classic. I grew up eating Swedish Fish and even today when I see them in a store, I have to buy a bag.
Christy B.
Christy B.

These are great, but they all have the same flavor: cherry. I love them and they do not get stuck in your teeth.
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
Fishers

Love These! I cannot get enough. These are my favorite things in the world. I buy them every time I go to store.
Christina E.
Christina E.

This candy is so delicious. I buy them as a snack for the family. They are a little chewy but totally delicious.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Newburgh, NY

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARD MY FAVORITE CANDY ABD THE LITTLE TRAVEL CONTAINER IS SUPER CUTE
Allison D.
Allison D.
Manteno, IL

Brings back memories for me! Swedish fish are the best to pop in your mouth when you're having a sweet tooth day
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI

When I want a fruit snack and have a little candy urge I typically go for these. Not too chewy and great flavor.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

My favorite gummy! The only problem is that it sticks to my teeth very easily but in a way that makes it better!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Van Wert, OH

My children and I love these. We choose these over most candy! Love them. We buy and make other treats with them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now