Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY

Yummy chewy and a classic.good nostalgic snack that reminds me of childhood.decent size and picked up from local store
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Belmont

Been eating since I was a little kid and still my favorite!! The kids love them to. They love to play fishy with them.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD

A guilty pleasure, even as an adult I still enjoy Swedish Fish. They are my go-to candy from the work vending machine.
Christine Z.
Christine Z.
Ridge, NY

This is just a good candy. Reminds me of being little. I don't know what else to say about it other than its awesome!!
Mayra  O.
Mayra O.

Love these they bring me back to when I was a kid. I would always go buy some from the corner store. They are so good.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fountain, CO

Love swedish fish. I really love the swedish fish jellybeans they had for Easter. Swedish fish are always a must have.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Lillington, NC

Great flavor with cute shapes. It's smells and tastes delicious. I love the color. It has lots of natural ingredients.
Leighanne S.
Leighanne S.

One of the best candies out there super easy to get a hold of not that expensive I probably snack on a few once a week
Dakotah L.
Dakotah L.

Yum! Love theses. Great for children. I use sky buy these when I stop for fuel and need a quick snack, something sweet
Katie L.
Katie L.

Swedish fish are pretty good. Their texture is different than most gummy food. They are strangely smooth. I like them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now