Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Liz C.
Liz C.
Hampstead, MD
One of my all time favorite, go-to candies. Soft and gummy and delicious. Would eat them everyday
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
Swedish fish are the best chewy candy when you want something chewy and sweet! Love Swedish fish!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Port Chester, NY
Swedish fish are the best! I love them and buy them all the time. I like the cherry flavored ones
Allison L.
Allison L.
Sidney, OH
May 25, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Super yummy light weight snack. One of my favorite candies. Nice price and makes me happy to eat.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Dublin, PA
Delicious cheap and consistent! Love these they aren't high in fat either! Easy open! My favorite
Lizi D.
Lizi D.
Great flavor. Perfect for any sweet tooth and always a choice for any road trips with my husband!
brandy e.
brandy e.
Hudsonville, MI
April 30, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love swedish fish. Very easy to eat a whole bag. Low fat candy which is great for my waistline.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Classic candy with a traditional taste! The strawberry flavor is my favorite- it's not too sweet.
Megan C.
Megan C.
My childhood right here. I love these. It's a great flavor and isn't too sticky. Great value too.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry , Il
Loved em as a kid and love them as an adult plus my kids even love them. Ow cheat and tastes good
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?