Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Michele C.
Michele C.
Melbourne, FL

Was my favorite candy when I was little. I buy a little bag of them at lunch time and eat them for lunch at work
Venus A.
Venus A.
San Antonio, TX

I love getting Swedish fish for Halloween it was one of my favorite candies growing up. Not too sweet or sticky.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Cleveland, OH

My absolute FAVORITE CANDY, it's so GOOD and not at all bad for you!!! A must have! I love love love this candy!
Dara N.
Dara N.
Matthews, NC

Love them! Classic candy. Prefer the Trader Joes version with multiple fruit flavors and all natural ingredients
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

These a perfect if you want a sweet snack! They are very chewy and get stuck in your teeth but its so satisfying
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA

I swear I could eat these fish all day long...my kids could too so they never last long in our house..soo yummy!
Caress S.
Caress S.
Las Vegas, NV

SUPER YUMMY HIGHLY RECOMMEND they don't taste like any other candy and the texture is pretty nice not too chewy.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

These things are addicting. They're delicious and fun to snack on. I might even like them more than gummy worms.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Renton, WA

These are just so classic and delicious! They remind me of being a kid and I love that it's all red in the bag.
Jen H.
Jen H.
La Fayette, NY

Always a must have with the kids. They love the red ones so a whole bag is great. Wish the zipper closed better
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now