BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
J v.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish to me are like a light treat to have when you don’t want anything too sweet. They taste good and I would consider them light. There isn’t one thing not to love about them. They are so yummy!
Becky V.
Southington, CT
Swedish fish are a favorite of mine. They continue to have that same flavor I remember from when I was a kid. They're chewy but not too much (they don't get stuck in my teeth) and are worth the purchase.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down favorite candy! They're vegan too! Always consistent in taste and I love that I can buy them at Target or just about any other grocery store. They are not too gummy that they stick to your teeth!
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
My fave! Absolutely will never get tired of eating these. I love the texture of the gummy and the flavor is the same flavor I remember as a child. I don't like the multi colored ones though. Just the red fish.
Natalie K.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies! I like the red small ones the best. They don’t have gelatin which is one of the reasons I can eat the candy. They are super yummy and I buy them all the time!
Fadwa W.
All time favorite candy. Just be sure to feel around the candy to make sure they aren't expired or dried up. They should be soft to the touch not hard and stale. Overall affordable and my favorite candy to purchase.
Destiny G.
New Brunswick
My all-time favorite candy. I was ELATED to find out they were also vegan! These are my movie night, road trip, PMS sweet tooth favorite and I wouldn't want it any other way. The best gummy candy around!
AnnaKate H.
Greer, SC
This is my favorite candy I take it everywhere I buy it at the movies I buy it at the store I buy it for road trips Swedish fish are the best they have a great flavor and chewy texture I will purchase these again
Emily B.
I love Swedish fish. They are my go to study candy. They are the perfect amount of chewy with that cherry delicious flavor. They are often on sale and perfect for a movie date or a gift bag after a party.
Ashly G.
Apopka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my all time faves. This candy brings me back to the 90s  I used to buy these individually wrapped in my local corner store for a couple of cents. Often  imitated but none taste as good as this one.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?