The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish to me are like a light treat to have when you don’t want anything too sweet. They taste good and I would consider them light. There isn’t one thing not to love about them. They are so yummy!
Swedish fish are a favorite of mine. They continue to have that same flavor I remember from when I was a kid. They're chewy but not too much (they don't get stuck in my teeth) and are worth the purchase.
Hands down favorite candy! They're vegan too! Always consistent in taste and I love that I can buy them at Target or just about any other grocery store. They are not too gummy that they stick to your teeth!
My fave! Absolutely will never get tired of eating these. I love the texture of the gummy and the flavor is the same flavor I remember as a child. I don't like the multi colored ones though. Just the red fish.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies! I like the red small ones the best. They don’t have gelatin which is one of the reasons I can eat the candy. They are super yummy and I buy them all the time!
All time favorite candy. Just be sure to feel around the candy to make sure they aren't expired or dried up. They should be soft to the touch not hard and stale. Overall affordable and my favorite candy to purchase.
My all-time favorite candy. I was ELATED to find out they were also vegan! These are my movie night, road trip, PMS sweet tooth favorite and I wouldn't want it any other way. The best gummy candy around!
This is my favorite candy I take it everywhere I buy it at the movies I buy it at the store I buy it for road trips Swedish fish are the best they have a great flavor and chewy texture I will purchase these again
I love Swedish fish. They are my go to study candy. They are the perfect amount of chewy with that cherry delicious flavor. They are often on sale and perfect for a movie date or a gift bag after a party.
One of my all time faves. This candy brings me back to the 90s I used to buy these individually wrapped in my local corner store for a couple of cents. Often imitated but none taste as good as this one.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos