Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Natoya C.
Natoya C.
Bronx, NY

Childhood favorite turned adult fav, this is one of those snacks you probably should feel guilty about after eating an entire bag but you don't! They a sweet, chewy and just as delicious now as they were on when I was younger. Thanks to keep this old time favorite classic
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH

My favorite chewy candy of all time! Takes me back to some good childhood memories! The flavor is great and the Swedish Fish Brand is way better than any knock off. The price is right and I would recommend this to anyone who loves gummy candy! I will buy again and again!
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK

I absolutely adore Swedish Fish. The texture is a bit harder and less squishy than gummy candy, but the flavor is not as overpowering or sugary. It's got just enough cherry in it. The little fish shapes are cute and it's always fun to get a pack in my Christmas stocking.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl

I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.. They taste aweful! My kids don't even like these..and it's candy! They leave a nasty after taste in your mouth. The consistency of the chewy fruit chews is just aweful! Maybe if they added more flavors I would consider buying again.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Leicester, MA

Great product all around. Though I'm not too into gummies these win me over. The red ones are ok on their own but the mixed flavor is better. I bought this at Walmart and target. I would recommend to those with a sweet tooth that love gummies or want to try something new
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Malden, MA

These are great! Very sticky.. definitely gets stuck in your teeth but they taste great and are very addictive! I don't recommend eating the whole bag!! They aren't expensive and a great thing to buy for kids if you don't know what they like! Chances are, they like them!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

My son loves Swedish fish. They are his favorite and they are soft and Chewy. I don't let my son eat candy often so he gets this on special occasions. This product is readily available in most stores. I would recommend people try this product of they have a sweet tooth.
Katie R.
Katie R.

The best candy ever. It's squishy and gummy but doesn't stick to your teeth like other candy. I love it as a quick snack when studying because they aren't messy and they are big enough to pick up without needing to pay attention. Plus they are even better a little stale!
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME

I love how soft and chewy the original sweedish fish are. I think that they have a unique flavor, which I love, that cannot be duplicated. I find them to be a movie favorite at my house. I think they are fairly affordable and great for a treat on summer holidays as well.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI

Swedish Fish aren't my favorite candy, but I mean if someone has them, I'll take one. Don't get off brand gummy fish... they just don't compare to the real deal. I think the price of this product is worth the amount of candy in the packet. I will repurchase this product.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now