Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Mai M.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH

At any given time, there is some medium to large size bag of these at work or home. I mean how could you not like these??? They were a childhood favorite and still are. I like the small ones and the bigger ones. I prefer the all red variety versus the multi flavor pack.
R T.
R T.

DELICIOUS!!!!! Makes a great snack if you are craving some candy! Has a delicious unique flavor that i cant quite point out. I love eating this on the go. It can get a little bit sickening if you eat too much. If youve never tried these then definitely give it a chance.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA

My favorite candy as a child and still going! They are so yummy and very cheap. A bag of candy under a dollar is hard to find and the taste is great too! I have recommended them before to friends and will keep doing so. I love to eat these fish as a snack or on the go!
Alea T.
Alea T.
Henderson, NV

Love swedish fish. Such a great candy, definitely one of the best tasting ones out there. They seem to not get stale for quite a while, which is great. While it is still candy, it is a better alternative to chocolate candy or any high fat high calorie candy in general.
Colleen O.
Colleen O.

These candies are great for when you're craving a chewy and sweet snack and don't want to pay a lot of money. Sometimes they can be overly sweet if you eat too many. I love these for a treat whenever I can get them. They do stick to your teeth a bit, but it's worth it.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Glendale, AZ

Swedish Fish are the best candy AND snack you could ask for! They are sweet (but not to sweet) so they hit that sweet tooth AND they are fat free! So when you want something to munch on they are perfect with no guilt! We buy them in POUNDS, WEEKLY in my house! :) <3===
Tracy T.
Tracy T.

I get these from time to time. The flavor is like no other. They care a great price and good value. they are a very unique product. They are great to decorate kids Jell-O and cupcakes. The kids like to act like they are eating sushi . Once the bag is open. Its empty lol
Angela M.
Angela M.
Reston, VA

It's a weird chewy, like a finite chewy, not like a gummy mouthful. The sweetness is understated. I tend to stay away from refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup, but when I forget to sneak in my own snacks at the cinema, I do spend that pocketful on a bag of fish.
I love the large bag of Swedish fish. They keep their softness and texture through out the bag. It is zip lock and very reasonably priced. They have a flavor distinct from all other gummy snacks and a unique texture from all other gummy snacks. They are one of a kind.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA

My son loves these things! The Swedish fish is the hallmark of candy and really a classic choice. I use these as a reward for good behavior and actions and for a three year old that is not often. The flavor is not too strong and they don't stick to your teeth too bad.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now