Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Swedish fish have such a great berry flavor that I love. The only thing I don't like is that they're extra chewy, but the flavor is so good I'll still buy them anyway. The taste is really unique to Swedish Fish. I have seen them everywhere in all shapes and sizes.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD
This has always been a childhood favorite of mine, and sometimes when I let friends try it out they don't necessarily like it but I love it all the same! It's nostalgic and it tastes great (sweet tooth here!) and I've been purchasing them over and over for years.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
Swedish fish are my movie junk. I usually crave them mostly when I'm at the theater. A lot of gummy candies hurt my teeth but these don't hurt them often if I eat too many they do though. I wouldn't buy them at the theater but somewhere else where they're cheaper.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love these makes me feel like a kids all over again when i eat them. better flavers to eat and enjoy over all the others. its not all that pricey at most stores . great flavores in every bit and every cloro there is yes it is worthey to rebuy them as much as i can
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
A classic favorite you have to try once to love. The sweet subtle flavor is like nothing else you've ever had. We always buy them to keep in the candy drawer at our house. I would always recommend them to whoever asks. Once you try them you'll be a life long fan!
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love Swedish fish. It is one of my favorite candies and is so flavorful. I buy these at the grocery or convenience store when I know I want a candy that I love. It is so good and would definitely recommend to others. It is one of my go to candies and I love it.
Cate S.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies of all time. They are available at almost all convenience and grocery stores. They are a good value and a great cherry flavor that is easily recognizable. I would definitely recommend trying these if you haven't before.
Linsey G.
Linsey G.
Literally my favorite candy ever. To me personally it has just a slight cherry flavor, nothing powerful. It is soft and chewy but it does get stuck to your teeth when chewing. It is a simple somewhat plain candy. It so addicting. I purchase these all of the time!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
I have always loved Swedish fish. Delicious first of all. When I started training for a half marathon I found out something else that made me love them more. I can treat myself within reason even when carb loading, because these have a surprising amount of carbs!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
These are very addictive. So sweet and tangy. I eat these at least once a month and the bag will be empty just like that. They have a sweet fruity flavor. I like them better compared to Haribos because they are softer and more gummy. I would definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?