Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mai M.
Mai M.
Columbus, OH

At any given time, there is some medium to large size bag of these at work or home. I mean how could you not like these??? They were a childhood favorite and still are. I like the small ones and the bigger ones. I prefer the all red variety versus the multi flavor pack.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Belvidere, IL

My favorite candy that isn't chocolate. The flavor is like a bubble gum-type tutti frutti to me. There isn't another candy that tastes like it. It can get stuck in your teeth like any other gummy candy but it isn't hars to chew up like others. Very addicting and delicious.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.

I feel like the only person in the world who loves Swedish fish, well besides my mom! They're a little bit harder of a gummy than I usually like but they are delicious in flavor! I can only eat a few though, it's not a candy that I absolutely can't but down like others.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Orlando, FL

When I need a sugar fix, I love a bag of Swedish fish. They aren't overly sweet (at least not to me), aren't too sticky (which is impressive for chewy candy), and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. There is nothing that compares. They are addictive, so proceed with caution!
Jacob V.
Jacob V.

Let's be real- who DOESNT LOVE SWEDISH FISH?! Everything from the chewy, sweet flavor to the packaging & concept of this candy just make it an enjoyable experience. I usually get Swedish fish to share with my friends when we go out to a movies- and they never last long!
Emmy C.
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE

I grew up on these, my mother always love them. So I grew up now sharing them with my kids. I love the red color and the bendable chewy texture. I have, and always well purchases. Depending on the size will tell you the price. But it's never a bad price for the product!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Columbus, GA

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! The flavor is amazing and amazing. I love the chewy texture. The value you receive in the bag is plenty. The price is very affordable. I brought a big bag from Walmart for a coup of dollars. This item is very purchase worthy.
R T.
R T.

DELICIOUS!!!!! Makes a great snack if you are craving some candy! Has a delicious unique flavor that i cant quite point out. I love eating this on the go. It can get a little bit sickening if you eat too much. If youve never tried these then definitely give it a chance.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Long Beach, CA

My favorite candy in the world. Love the softness of the candy when I bite into it. Right now at my Walmart the big bag is around $7. I got me 3 bags to last me 2 weeks. I eat the candy almost everyday. I like this more than the other candy that is made by this company.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

So great! Especially when the bag is fresh, after opening they kind of get a little hard, but still good! Not as strong as a flavor as other gummy candies in my opinion which I enjoy. If the taste was any stronger, I wouldn't buy, but these are perfect the way they are!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now