22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
By far my favorite candy (gummy candy that is) it has great flavor and a good value. I'm eating a bag right now as I'm writing this review and nothing can beat Swedish Fish! I purchase these every other week and I'm in love with them.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Tazewell , TN
I love love love these. They're so soft be chewy and not too sweet like some other gummy candies can be. They almost don't make you feel bad about eating then because they're so good. If you haven't tried them, why are you waiting for?
KRISTY R.
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Who in the world doesn't like Swedish Fish??? So soft and chewy and tasty. What more can you ask for? If you don't like them, I can't associate with you. Sorry, not sorry.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
Swedish fish are an all time favorite of mine. They are better than your average gummies, and come in bulk! If you're a candy enthusiast I'm sure you already love em! If I weren't trying to watch my figure, I would buy some today!!
Christy C.
Christy C.
I recently attended a Japanese New Year celebration. I brought these adorable sweet sushi treats. Swedish fish were the perfect "sashimi" topper. Everyone loved them. I will 100% make these again with Swedish Fish!
Narumi T.
Narumi T.
Just too good. Hands down the best candy in this country. I buy 2 big bags, and all of them are gone in a week. I'm sure the sugar is not that good for your health, but the joy you get is not something you can get from healthy food!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Swedish fish are amazing! If you don't like them, than you're missing out. Depending on the type of bag you get, it can be a little pricey. I got my first bag at Stewart's Shop. I wouldn't purchase these every month. But maybe a small bag.
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
Been a fav of mine since I was a little girl! A simple sweet treat for watching a movie or just when you want a snack. I feel like this is especially a great candy for the summer time, I don't know why it just reminds me of summer!
Libby W.
Libby W.
Swedish Fish are amazing. They're just the perfect blend of gummy and flavor. The packaging is fun and eye catching. However, I would recommend have more diverse flavors, even if they are tasty. The flavors are all kind of the same.
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I have basically made myself sick on these! I love them so much. They're my favorite candy and nothing else tastes quite like these. They're extremely inexpensive and you can find them anywhere. I keep a bag in my purse at all times.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?