Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sunny S.
Sunny S.

These are good! Can be addicting! These are very chewy but it has a great cherry flavor! I would recommend to others :)
brandi s.
brandi s.

There are okay, i would never go out of my way to purchase them. if someone offered a couple 50 % chance ill deny them.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

Love these! My son just loves them. They have a great taste. We purchase these a lot and will be purchasing them again.
Jessice
Jessice
Rockford, IL

One of my fav snakcs. My mom also reallylikes it and they're cheap! I would recommend to anyone who likes fruity candy.
Jade G.
Jade G.
Millville , Nj

This is my all time favorite candy there are no other candies like this, It has a very chewy sweet mouth watering taste
Alma T.
Alma T.
Phoenix, AZ

Just the best gummy candy you will have but I'd rather have chocolate although if you leave them out they will get hard
Keiwandra C.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA

Swedish fish is a classic candy that everyone grandma had lol and I loved it!! This candy will alway be the best candy.
Callie L.
Callie L.
Las Vegas, NV

Certainly not one of my favorite treats, but my kids seem to enjoy them. Although, what candy would kids NOT enjoy...?
Katie T.
Katie T.
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania

On of my favorites! Great taste, texture, and fun fish shape. Nothing's better than a bag of fresh, soft Swedish fish!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL

Omg all I have to say is that these are my fav candies they are so good and sweet, there my go to sugar tooth cravers!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?