Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kayla T.
Kayla T.

Swedish Fish is delicious! Sometimes I want a chewy fruity candy and this is perfect and satisfies my sweet tooth!
Kt J.
Kt J.
San Luis Obispo, CA

Not a lot to say about these as they are a classic. Soft, chewy, and sweet. However, be careful of the red dye 40.
Mariafelix V.
Mariafelix V.

I ve never been a great fan of Swedish fish, but I've recently started to Like them. I still prefer other gummies.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Katy, Tx

I remember my roommates telling me these were amazing and I couldn't see why. I tried them once and I am addicted.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

This candy is SO GOOD! It is soft and chewy and i like that its only one flavor! It is one of my favorite gummies!
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA

Can't go wrong with a classic. These are great if you're in the mood for something sweet but don't want chocolate.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA

I loveee Swedish fish , I love candy in general but this is definitely one of my go to candies!!!! love love love!
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA

My son absolutely loves these! there great for on the go an our favorite goto candy great for toddlers not to hard
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL

I love swedish fish. These are my favorite gummy candy to eat. They are so flavorful and sweet. They are delicious!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

Great snack for your sweet tooth. I love that you can get bags in different sizes. You can purchase them all over.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now