BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Latisha B.
Wetumpka, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Tasty period I have actually never tried these until I got older they are very affordable at a big box store I get a huge bad for about 4$ the flavor is good can't pinpoint exactly what it is but delicious none the less I would totally recommend at least buying a small bag to taste if you have never tried them before
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been eating these since I was 10 and the taste is always the same. When I want candy, this is my go to. My husband and I get a handful of these and sit to watch a show or movie at home. We get the big bags so it's a really good deal! I will always repurchase these because it brings back childhood memories.
Mandy S.
thurman , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish is one of my all-time favorite candies. It reminds me of being a young child when my grandma used to pull out the candy jar. I bought this big bag again at Walmart for around $7. The candy still taste the same and is very gummy. The fish are decent size in the bag and the bag is very filled and you get your money's worth.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Love the flavor. Hate the consistency and how much it gets stuck in your teeth. I love adding one of these guys to a mixed drink. It adds just a hint of flavor and looks adorable. I had it the first time this way at a game where a drink I ordered was served with one and now I almost always wish I had one to add.
Denise B.
I love gummi candy, and these are even vegetarian so more people can eat them than usual! They're very big gummies so you can bite them in half, which adds to the fun of eating them. I would suggest trying them if you haven't before, unless you don't like gummies.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
One of the most satisfying and delicious snacks to have in the office for when you're in meetings and trying to stay awake! It's very good with the right amount of sweetness but what I really like about this is the texture. I enjoy it a lot and it's become a go-to candy snack for when I am craving the sweet stuff!
marissa d.
Myrtle Beach, SC
if anyone knows me they know i love swedish fish and that i buy a bag everytime i go to the store. they're affordable and on sale a lot of times. the brand name is always chewier and tastes better. everyone should eat these.
MJ P.
I have been eating these since they were in the penny candy store when I was a kid. Still the same great flavor and just the right softness. My favorite thing to do is bite off the head first. If you look closely, you will see Swedish written on the side. Passed my addiction off to a friend of mine who also gets a kick out of biting the heads off.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Only the best fat free candy known to man. Sweet delicious Swedish fish have been a staple at our home. I can't buy this every week or I'll end up eating bags and bags of them. We are obsessed and we buy them all the time.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
These are pretty much one of the best things in the entire world. I can't even describe the taste I don't know what it is but it's unbelievable. Watch out though if you eat one or two you'll end up eating the whole bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?