Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elsi L.
Elsi L.
Reading, PA
These are super gummy they kinda stay stuck in your teeth with is annoying but I love their taste
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Macon, GA
I used these for a book themed baby shower and they were a huge hit for the Dr. Seuss display. :)
Khoree L.
Khoree L.
These are so delicious & addicting. The flavor isn't overpowering. Perfect for snacks and lunches
Allison L.
Allison L.
Sidney, OH
May 25, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Super yummy light weight snack. One of my favorite candies. Nice price and makes me happy to eat.
Monique E.
Monique E.
San Diego, CA
I love these little fish. I can't help but eat the whole bag every time. A movie night must have.
Erin P.
Erin P.
These are one of my favorite candies!! Who doesn't love Swedish fish?? They're so yummy and cute!
Joni R.
Joni R.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Great texture and flavor. Not too sweet. Gets stuck in the teeth a little bit, but well worth it.
Liz Y.
Liz Y.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite candy. I personally only enjoy the Red ones which is great since that's easy to find.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Midlothian, IL
They are addicting! They are so light, you don't even realize how many u have eaten! I love them.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bayside, NY
Yumm! Swedish fish! Taste so good, makes you wanna keep on eating them. You can find it anywhere.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?