BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
My mom use to take me to buy these when i was a kid. You could buy like a handful for a few cents. These are one of the few candies from when i was little that still tastes the same!
Hannah D.
Buckeye, AZ
I live this candy it's one of my favorites. I bought it at Walmart and I think you can buy it at any grocery store. It is very affordable so you should try it out. In my opinion it is definitely repurchase worthy.
Christina M.
Livermore, CA
Personally I love buying the big bag of individually wrapped fish. It's amazing because then I can eat it when I want and not worry too much if it's been sitting open too long. Yummy!!!
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
One of my absolute favorites. The co workers also enjoy them too. Find fruity cherry flavor can't be beat. I purchase mine at a local grocery store. And also at target.
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
Even though these candies get stuck to my teeth, they're oddly satisfying to eat. They aren't very sweet, which means I can eat more than I probably should. The texture is quite strange: hard at first, but then it gets sticky and chewy after the first bite
Lynsey L.
If you are in the mood for a fruity treat Swedish fish is the candy for you! A nice cherry flavor. Not to tart, but just the right amount of tart to sweetness.
I buy Swedish fish before heading out to the movies.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
I love chewy candy, and "red" has been my favorite flavor since I was a kid, so these red swedish fish are easily one of my favorites! I'm usually the only person in my circle who actively goes and buys them. Everyone else I know prefer not to eat them.
Maddie A.
A great product for large gatherings. The large bag provides a lot of Swedish fish, but the resealable top is great for weekend trips. I also buy one for my friends and I or family if we go away for the weekend.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love swedish fish, anytime i am in the mood for a snack i got to swedish fish, when you don't really want the sour part of sour patch kids this is perfect and addicting .
kathryn w.
This is one of my favorites .It is such a great candy /snack/ treat.This is a chewy sweet tooth kind of candy .My mom said she had a candy that was like this when she was growing up so we both like this candy alot.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?