The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are absolutely my favorite candy and they are so addicting! I love eating them when I study.
This is a classic candy! Not a favorite but it's good and I won't pass up eating them when offered.
I absolutely love these. This bag seems to stay the freshest for some reason. Great at the movies!
I love sweetest fish so much one of my favorite candy they are so cute and not too expensive to buy
My Fav So Chewy And Good Taste Like Strawberry buy This Anywhere and Is Affordable the kids love it
My all time favorite candy. A timeless classic! Lol. So simple, yet delicious. A forever favorite!
My all time favorite candy ever. Will never get sick of these. Live for the large bags of them.!!!
These are the perfect little treat. They are sweet without being overly sugar. They are addicting!
Always a classic go to sweet treat. These are so good and always great w popcorn at the movies too
This candy is so good. I've had this since I was little and they always stay at the top of my list!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos