Add a Photo
Photos (55)
veronica h.
veronica h.

One of my favorite gummies, except its a fish. The flavor is a great and always try the assorted flavor. Its the best.
Katie L.
Katie L.

Swedish fish are pretty good. Their texture is different than most gummy food. They are strangely smooth. I like them.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA

I love swedish fish as long as they're fresh. If old they get hard, otherwise they are soft and chewy and taste great!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Rego Park, NY

Such a childhood staple. These red gummy fish that get stuck in your teeth are so yummy. I recommend them to everyone.
Erinn F.
Erinn F.

Love these! One of my fav fruity flavored candies. I love that the fresh bags are such a soft smooth chewy yumminess!!
Christine Z.
Christine Z.
Ridge, NY

This is just a good candy. Reminds me of being little. I don't know what else to say about it other than its awesome!!
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD

A guilty pleasure, even as an adult I still enjoy Swedish Fish. They are my go-to candy from the work vending machine.
Leighanne S.
Leighanne S.

One of the best candies out there super easy to get a hold of not that expensive I probably snack on a few once a week
Katie T.
Katie T.
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania

On of my favorites! Great taste, texture, and fun fish shape. Nothing's better than a bag of fresh, soft Swedish fish!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fountain, CO

Love swedish fish. I really love the swedish fish jellybeans they had for Easter. Swedish fish are always a must have.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?