Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
Love these chewy classics! Always a treat, and a fat free food! Basically a vegetable am I right??
Tam K.
Tam K.
These are always a nice surprise to bring home for my husband; they're his favorite type of candy.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Wellington, NV
One of my absolute favorite candies! I just love the taste. The texture of the candy is great too.
Vontisha S.
Vontisha S.
I live for Swedish Fish. Whoever came up with this candy is a genius. It just tastes so darn good.
Niecey M.
Niecey M.
I swear I feel like someone is judging me every time i pick one tjese bags up all ut there my fav!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Love love love this candy!! We can't keep it in the house! I hit it in the biggest bag i can find.
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Shelton, NE
Best candy I love definitely on my top 5 fav candy of all time my fav and always will be so chewey
Kaci W.
Kaci W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Swedish Fish are so great! I have loved these since I was young- they were also my mom's favorite!
One of my favorite candies. This is my weakness!! I can finish a whole bag of this in one sitting.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
I still can't pin exactly what the flavor of a Swedish Fish is. Whatever it is, it's pretty tasty!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?