The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,952 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I grew up on these! Lol they are so good, I love how cute they are shaped as fish and the flavor is just something so memorable it takes me back to my childhood. I'd def keep buying these and will def keep the tradition on and buy these for my future children!
I love the taste, very chewy, not to super sweet. I would buy it again, it is very afforable. I would recommend it to anyone. I occasionally eat these as a dessert if I were in the mood for something chewy and sweet.
I love Swedish fish. I don't know what it is about them but they are just a great sweet gummy that will never get old. They are always consistent and good for any time. You can buy them just about anywhere and are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy always
I knew a little boy who loved to fish with his dad. So for his birthday I filled a tackle box full of Swedish fish. This kid was over joyed. He loves them so much he shared with me and surprisingly they are delicious
Nothing is better than a gummie sweetish fish candy to snack on. I have to limit myself when buying these because I get so addicted. I prefer to buy the bigger sized fish rather than the small because I like to pull them apart.
Although this gets stuck in my braces this is one of my favorite candies. It's soo affordable as well. My whole family loves them too, they always expect me to have some with me every time I come home from work haha.
His is a great candy. Only reason I didn't give full stars is because I can only eat so many before it because a weird taste. These candies are good for all ages and tastes so good. Great price and readily available.
Swedish fish are a timeless treat that are delicious forever and ever. My boyfriend loves them so much and we love to eat them while watching movies or hanging on the couch. Hands down these are so good you can eat the whole bag so watch yourself... ;)
I love Swedish fish! They are very chewy and have a great flavor. I bought this at my local target. It was definitely a good value. I get these every once in awhile. I would definitely buy again! And recommend to all
I would eat these all day if it meant I wouldn't gain weight haha my boyfriend and I love these candies! They are great value for the affordable cost. They are delicious too! I would definitely recommend to others.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos