Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Asbury Park, NJ

Love Love Love!!! You can't go wrong with these little guys. Sweet, chewy, and delicious. You can't eat just one!
Laura M.
Laura M.

This is a great snack for the movies or lunch boxes. Pick up a box for the movies and enjoy a great tasting snack
Carol G.
Carol G.

These have become one of my favorite candies of all time... They are super yummy!!! And my 2 boys love them too!!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dyersburg, TN

My little sister has got me hooked on these. Such a great little snack. Perfect for on the go or for movie night.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Clifton, Nj

The perfect amount of sweet n chewy! You really can't go wrong. I'm a candy freak so thing is a thumbs up for me.
Ayla G.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL

I love Swedish fish, I always purchase these when I'm at the movies. I love to have a little sweet snack with me!
Leeann M.
Leeann M.
Lowell, Ma

I could eat Swedish Fish everyday. Love the low fat and calorie count. A handful and my sweet tooth is satisfied.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

Swedish fish are great, super sweet and chewy. I buy it from Walmart or Target in the food section. Pretty cheap.
Molly M.
Molly M.

Swedish Fish have been a favorite for me since I was young and nothing has changed! Wonderful flavor and texture.
Abby G.
Abby G.
New Baltimore, MI

Oh boy...everyone's got to love this product especially if they are fresh and soft.. I'm addicted to Swedish fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now