Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

I love getting these at the movie theaters. Great cherry taste. Only con is they get really stuck in your teeth.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

These are a candy all on their own. There are many knock offs but they just can't nail the flavor. Yummy gummies
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Concord, NC

These are classic. I grew up eating Swedish Fish and even today when I see them in a store, I have to buy a bag.
Christina E.
Christina E.

This candy is so delicious. I buy them as a snack for the family. They are a little chewy but totally delicious.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.

Such a yummy snack!! Just the right amount of chewiness and sweetness. My husband and I loveto share this treat!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , Fl

Swedish fish are a classic! The best gummy candy because it's not too sweet yet still satisfies your sweet tooth
Ally H.
Ally H.

These are great snacks for the movies! And happen to be my all time favorite candy I recommend these to everyone
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI

When I want a fruit snack and have a little candy urge I typically go for these. Not too chewy and great flavor.
Gabi H.
Gabi H.

I really like these. To me they taste like a sour patch with out the sour sugar coating, plus they're fun to eat
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO

I've always liked cherry flavored stuff and I love that everyone is red so not having to pick and choose is nice
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now