Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Delicious chewy candy! Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies. The flavor is great!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
I love sweedish fish. They're cute, sweet, sticky red. My favorite are the chocolate covered ones!!
Dani J.
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX
Swedish fish are the best! Looking for something chewy? And good tasting? I promise you this is it!
Anayeli M.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee, FL
Swedish Fish are a classic yet they still taste so good. A definite good snack and very affordable.
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Best candy ever. They are so gummy and chewy. I love that I can find them anywhere esp at my deli.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
I love these. I always buy them to have enough at home. They are really good and they are so cute.
Kaci W.
Kaci W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Swedish Fish are so great! I have loved these since I was young- they were also my mom's favorite!
Alex C.
Alex C.
My friends and I would do almost anything for some Swedish fish. I could eat a whole bag by myself
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Love to have something chewy and soft. These definitely it the spot! Are always soft and not hard.
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas
Swedish candy makes me remember my childhood so good love the chewy candy and the taste is so good
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?