The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,992 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite gummies and it's one my kids get regularly to eat at the movies
Always loved these as a kid, and still do. They aren't overly sweet, which I like.
If you haven't tried Swedish fish you're missing out on these yummy gummy candies
This is my all time favorite candy. It has such a good taste I can't describe it.
These are awesome and such a treat. Their shape is adorable and they are so soft.
I was very skeptical of these at first but once I tried them I really liked them.
Craved Swedish fish while pregnant, now my son's favorite candy. We both love it!
You can never go wrong with a personal favorite! everyone loves this sweet treat!
I have always been obsessed with swedish fish ,the makers of these are genius,lol
Favorite candy aside from twizzlers .....super chewy, soft and has a great taste.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos