Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Moreno Valley, CA

I finished all the bag because these are really amazing even if people don't think their good their very very awesome !
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

My son loves his fish! We get these because they don't make a mess! Every time we go to Walmart he needs his gummy fish
Loly B.
Loly B.
Haverhill, MA

I loved them as a kid and love them now. my favorite chewy candy!! love them way more than regular gummy worms or bears
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Olcott, NY

I love Swedish fish and so does my daughter! These are perfect to take with us in the car as they are already in a cup!
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Swedish fish. Good flavour. No gelatin!!! But I wish they didn't get so stuck to my teeth. It's worth it though!
Necee J.
Necee J.

These are good. Their not too sweet for people that can't take it. Their soft and chewy. You can get a big bag for low.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Wichita, KS

These are one of my favorite candies. I love their sweet flavor and gooey, gummy texture. There is nothing not to like!
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

A great reward a offer my daughter when potty training. She love them. Doesn't make her to hyper or is it a messy treat.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

I feel like a little kid when I eat these. There chewy and sweet. Good snack. You can keep them in the car or ur purse.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL

Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?