Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Asbury Park, NJ

Love Love Love!!! You can't go wrong with these little guys. Sweet, chewy, and delicious. You can't eat just one!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Orange, VA

These are great this is one of my GO TO snacks ! and I love the red color of them which is really weird but yea .
Abby G.
Abby G.
New Baltimore, MI

Oh boy...everyone's got to love this product especially if they are fresh and soft.. I'm addicted to Swedish fish
Ayla G.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL

I love Swedish fish, I always purchase these when I'm at the movies. I love to have a little sweet snack with me!
Krystle L.
Krystle L.

These are soooooo good. The chewiness will make you want more. Never boring to eat, and the flavor is just right.
Carol G.
Carol G.

These have become one of my favorite candies of all time... They are super yummy!!! And my 2 boys love them too!!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Pocatello, ID

Love swedish fish. They take me back to my childhood. They are very affordable. They are great to take on a trip.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I frequently buy these for my son, upon his request. Buying the larger bag lasts him longer than the smaller one.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Saint Joseph, MO

I don't eat Swedish Fish very often. Whenever I do I forget how good they are and realize I should eat them more.
Lori S.
Lori S.

Love the big bag, I split them up into snack bags for my daughters lunch. The big bags are so much more worth it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now