The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,364 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My son love them. The gummies are delicious and have a great taste. The good thing this type are not sweet.
I cant stop eating fish. I enjoy Swedish fish. well worth the money for the big bag. I get mine at Walmart.
Classic!!!so good and chewy and mouth watering...good sweet flavor and good price...I'll forever buy these
My kids and I both love Swedish fish! You can't beat the original flavor. Not too tangy and not too sweet.
So yummy! Not too sticky chewy. But oh so hard to put down! I’d recommend a small bag to resist temptation
Who doesn't love these? Not healthy but delicious. Can be too sweet and gross if eaten in large quantities.
Good Old Swedish Fish, Got them from Cracker Barrel most recently and it was delicious no doubt about that
Great candy my children loves them. They are the best. Great candy for the family is a must for every party
Great movie snack that has a very unique flavor and texture. The chewy goodness is by far the best ive had
This has been a favorite candy since I was a little girl. I️ love the chewy texture and the cherry flavor.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos