Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sara R.
Sara R.

Just the right amount of chewy. Great flavor and not too sweet. Love them! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting 😳
Madison P.
Madison P.
Syracuse, NY

Can't go wrong with these I love them so much and you will too!! Just love them so much so much fun in the summer
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Napoleon, OH

A family favorite sweet. We like to take on vacation with because everyone can a few to fight their sweet tooth!!
Laura M.
Laura M.

This is a great snack for the movies or lunch boxes. Pick up a box for the movies and enjoy a great tasting snack
Jade G.
Jade G.
Orange, VA

These are great this is one of my GO TO snacks ! and I love the red color of them which is really weird but yea .
Devoneisha R.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL

Their sweet and funny what more can you want !! They are super affordable to and we t pinch all your dollars away
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
El Paso, TX

I love how they look like fish and they taste like cherry as well which is perfect and the size is great as well.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Williamsport, PA

Inexpensive, easy to find in any store and completely worth the buy! Who doesn't love a handful of Swedish fish?!
Kaylie H.
Kaylie H.

Love these seriously one of my top favorite candies and I rarely go into a store that doesn't have a bag of these
jahinelis s.
jahinelis s.

If you ever get the big ol bag of these, you will literally never run out. even if you eat some every single day!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now