BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Mount Airy, MD
These have been an all time favorite candy for me. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I still love candy but only certain ones and these are sweet but not too sweet and they're very soft and they make a great snack.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Port Washington
Swedish Fish are an old favorite. My kids love them! Flavorful and chewy candy that are not expensive at all! We purchase Swedish Fish when we plan a movie night or go on a road trip as a sweet snack everyone can enjoy.
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
These are pretty much one of the best things in the entire world. I can't even describe the taste I don't know what it is but it's unbelievable. Watch out though if you eat one or two you'll end up eating the whole bag.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Westbrook, ME
These always were a favorite of mine as a kid. My favorite part being how soft and chewy they were! I feel like more often than not although the flavor is still just as yummy the fish themselves seem to be very tough.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
Yum!! One of my favorite gummies!! They are so soft and ooey-gooey-chewy! These gummies don't stick to my teeth like some other gummies. They are nice and smooth and have that expected Swedish fish flavor that never disappoints. Will certainly buy again!!
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best candy ever!!!! This is one of my favorites. They aren't expensive at all. The flavor is awesome. The texture is amazing. It's like a soft gummy not a hard one at all. I would definitely share my love of Swedish fish.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
I love these so much t hey are my favorites candies. They're so soft and chewy and they taste so sweet. I can't get enough of them. You can buy these for a dollar at dollar tree and it's super affordable for what you get.
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
I remember getting these for a penny with my mom. Loved these as a child! Red was always my favorite but purple isnt too bad either. I dont eat them much anymore, honestly i kind of hate when candy is stuck around my teeth
Megan B.
Megan B.
These delightful fish-shaped gummy candies really reminds me of my childhood. I don't eat them very often, but when I do I am always pleased with them. I think the price is fair and they are definitely worth repurchasing.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I buy the big bags of these. I think they are like 5lbs. I have loved Swedish fish since I was a kid. The price for the big bags isn't to bad either. 5 below has them for $5 and you can also get them at Walmart and Sams club.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?