Add a Photo
Photos (58)
amanda s.
amanda s.
Farmington, NY
LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEDISH FISH!!!! THEY ARE THE BEST CANDY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elsi L.
Elsi L.
Reading, PA
These are super gummy they kinda stay stuck in your teeth with is annoying but I love their taste
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Rome, NY
One of my absolute favorite candies! The bigger bag is great to have around the house! I love it!
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Macon, GA
I used these for a book themed baby shower and they were a huge hit for the Dr. Seuss display. :)
Khoree L.
Khoree L.
These are so delicious & addicting. The flavor isn't overpowering. Perfect for snacks and lunches
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Jan. 26, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: Bag
This is yummy candy! We eat a lot of these at work whenever we are stressed . They are a "go to".
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Walker, MI
These are a little hard to chew, but they're very yummy. Wouldn't recommend if you have fillings.
Liz Y.
Liz Y.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite candy. I personally only enjoy the Red ones which is great since that's easy to find.
Erin P.
Erin P.
These are one of my favorite candies!! Who doesn't love Swedish fish?? They're so yummy and cute!
Carissa H.
Carissa H.
Still one of my families favorite candies. I used to love these as a kid and still do to this day
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?