Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND

Not a huge Swedish fish fan, probably because of the lack of sugar on the outside. They're okay to eat sometimes.
jahinelis s.
jahinelis s.

If you ever get the big ol bag of these, you will literally never run out. even if you eat some every single day!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Orange, VA

These are great this is one of my GO TO snacks ! and I love the red color of them which is really weird but yea .
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa

I love Swedish fish! They're sweet and chewy but not overly sweet! I love that I can put this in my car cupholder
Kaylie H.
Kaylie H.

Love these seriously one of my top favorite candies and I rarely go into a store that doesn't have a bag of these
Carol G.
Carol G.

These have become one of my favorite candies of all time... They are super yummy!!! And my 2 boys love them too!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

These last me about a semester in my locker at school. They are easy to grab and eat in the hallway and in class.
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Asbury Park, NJ

Love Love Love!!! You can't go wrong with these little guys. Sweet, chewy, and delicious. You can't eat just one!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Williamsport, PA

Inexpensive, easy to find in any store and completely worth the buy! Who doesn't love a handful of Swedish fish?!
Molly M.
Molly M.

Swedish Fish have been a favorite for me since I was young and nothing has changed! Wonderful flavor and texture.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now