Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Swedish fish. Good flavour. No gelatin!!! But I wish they didn't get so stuck to my teeth. It's worth it though!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Little Rock, AR

This is my all-time favorite candy! They are awesome and a taste of my childhood. The memories alone are worth it to me
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

A great reward a offer my daughter when potty training. She love them. Doesn't make her to hyper or is it a messy treat.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY

One of my favorite candies. Such a classic. Taste is spot on. They get stuck in ur teeth but what gummy candy doesn't!!
Elaina E.
Elaina E.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are the best things in the world! So fruity and delicious. They're shaped liked fish which kids will love.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Midlothian, IL

THESE ARE THE BOMB DOT COM!!!! Literally never a bad choice to get while in line at Walmart target Walgreens anywhere!!
Alma T.
Alma T.
Phoenix, AZ

Just the best gummy candy you will have but I'd rather have chocolate although if you leave them out they will get hard
Liz S.
Liz S.

I think the hype is bigger than the candy is. I found this candy too tough, not as much flavor as other funnies either.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , nj

Swedish Fish are great. When I had to start eating Gluten Free I was so pleased to find out that these fit my new diet!
BJ P.
BJ P.
Prince George, VA

I am addicted to Swedish fish! They are great when you have a sweet tooth, I usually eat the whole bag when I buy them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now