Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa

I love Swedish fish! They're sweet and chewy but not overly sweet! I love that I can put this in my car cupholder
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

Swedish fish are great, super sweet and chewy. I buy it from Walmart or Target in the food section. Pretty cheap.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

These last me about a semester in my locker at school. They are easy to grab and eat in the hallway and in class.
Molly M.
Molly M.

Swedish Fish have been a favorite for me since I was young and nothing has changed! Wonderful flavor and texture.
Laura M.
Laura M.

This is a great snack for the movies or lunch boxes. Pick up a box for the movies and enjoy a great tasting snack
Ines B.
Ines B.

Only had swedish fish once and I would do anything to have some right now!!! Absolutely good!!!! Craving some lol
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

Swedish fish are very chewy but very good. Don't buy them very often bc sometimes they hurt my teeth chewing them
Annalee R.
Annalee R.
Etobicoke, Ontario

Swedish fish are delicious, mum mom use to make blue Jell-O and put Swedish fish in it to make a super fun dessert
Lacey R.
Lacey R.

An all time favorite! They are delicious! Plus they aren't crazy expensive, we like to get the movie theatre box.
Abby G.
Abby G.
New Baltimore, MI

Oh boy...everyone's got to love this product especially if they are fresh and soft.. I'm addicted to Swedish fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now