The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I don't remember exactly what the flavor is, but I do remember that I got nmore of these stuck in my teeth than in my stomach. They are too chewy and don't have much flavor. Not worth the hassle of picking out of teeth.
This candy is super tasty and sweet! It is chewy and I would pick it over anything! Its afforable and you can find it at your local CVS, I get it about once every two months because once I eat it, I cant stop!!❤️
What kid didn"t love swedish fish. I remember buying them for 1c each as a kid. Still to this dat, if I bring a bag to work, everyone is trying to eat them. Classic,yummy, gooey goodness,
I can't explain the flavor of these but they a tasty! The chewy nature, at least for me, satisfy my sweet tooth with less candy then say if I was eating ice cream.
One of my favorite candies that never get old. They are tasty, non sticky, and addicting. My kids enjoy them too. They are also reasonably priced. Youre never too old for a swedish fish
Who doesn't love swedish fish! I personally like the little ones a little on the stale side so I leave them out, but they are great for all ages. I think they are the perfect little snack to satisfy a sweet craving.
I like Swedish fish but its not really an acquired taste. I mean, I have to let it sit in my mouth for a minute to actually taste it. I eat it when I want but it's not something I go to.
Really who doesn't love these red gummy delights. They are not overly sweet, and not to gummy! Just the right amount of perfection. Love the tiny fish in the smaller bags over the family size bag with the bigger fish.
I have a top few favorite candies and this is definitely one. I love the chewyness and sweet taste. I usually buy them on the go at a gas station. great road trip snack!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos