Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Flor H.
Flor H.

Swedish fish so yummy if you don't like it how bc these an really good and the best over all like I can have this any day
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA

My kids love this candy. As an adult i think its groos, horrible texture and leaves a medicine after taste in your mouth
Imani H.
Imani H.

Swedish Fish is some of the best candy in the world! It's so sweet and chewy! How can you not like this delicious candy?
Merinda G.
Merinda G.

Another great gummy candy!Ive been eating these since I was little and the flavor never gets old they're amazingly good.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL

A classic candy that brings back the sweet memories of my childhood. I love the cherry flavor and the chewy consistency.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Templeton, PA

Sweet and nice. Love the shape no can duplicate the texture or flavor of these little Swedish fish. They are the ulimate
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Charlestown, IN

One of my favorite candies. I've been eating these since I was a kid. I wish they would come out with a different flavor
valerie k.
valerie k.
Grand Junction, CO

I love Swedish fish ..my top favorite chewy candy tate is my favorite part and the fish are cute o eat there heads first
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY

I used to be a big time fan of Swedish fish growing up because my mom when always have them around. Love my gummies!!!!
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Swedish fish. Good flavour. No gelatin!!! But I wish they didn't get so stuck to my teeth. It's worth it though!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now