Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Newburgh, NY

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARD MY FAVORITE CANDY ABD THE LITTLE TRAVEL CONTAINER IS SUPER CUTE
Shelbie T.
Shelbie T.
Saint Bernard, OH

One of my favorite go to candies. I love that their also on the healthy side vs other candy out there. So yummy!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Pennsburg, PA

I love when this bag goes on sale at the stores! I like putting them in their own little baggies to grab and go.
Janice H.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL

These are the best. Have a different flavor but I love it. These are always a great snack to have at the movies.
Cibil C.
Cibil C.
Providence, RI

Swedish fish is One of my favorite candys. Always so affordable,and it taste amazing. I purchased my at Walmart.
Johnny C.
Johnny C.
Mesquite, TX

My favorite candy. Chewy and delicious. Not too sweet. Awesome for snacking. Love to eat them while watching tv.
Cat I.
Cat I.

There's not much I can say about these other than I love them. They are sweet and chewy and highly addictive lol
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Stafford, VA

The un-shareable candy! There never seems to be enough and nothing can compare to the unique, sweet goodness are
Christy B.
Christy B.

These are great, but they all have the same flavor: cherry. I love them and they do not get stuck in your teeth.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Clinton Township, MI

Love these, such a great flavor. sometimes kind of expensive. most store do put these on sale. Kind of addicting
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now