The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
7th e 53rd are a classic favorite candy. Love the cherry flavor. Cute little fishies
Swedish fish is a great candy because it tastes good and aren't too sugary or sweet
All time favorite yummy, they just taste soooo good. They never last long my house.
Go to movie snack. Super convenient and not messy. Plus I love the re-sealable bag.
I love Swedish fish! I get them every time I go to the movies! So fruity and juicy!
These are probably my favorite candy of all time. They are delicious and addicting.
Probably my favorite soft candy. So soft and chewy and flavorful but not too chewy.
This is probably the best sweet I have ever tried is amazing so good yum yum try it
love this flavoring. i love his they come in large packs. could eat these every day
My go to snack for road trips! They have just the right amount of gummy and flavor!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos