Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Beklynne M.
Beklynne M.

Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
Irma M.
Irma M.
Juncos

I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies. They are addictive.
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ

These are great and fat free. A good began choice. Not totally healthy, but a good treat for every once in a while.
Riley C.
Riley C.

I love Swedish Fish!! The taste is incredible! I love how they're gooey, but I just hate how they stick to my teeth
Heather B.
Heather B.
Portage, IN

All time favorite treat. So good to have when you have a sweet tooth. I hide them so I can have them all to myself.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

Classic candy. Love it. I like all gummies but Swedish Fish definitely have their own thing going with the flavors.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Hey did you know these are vegan. I don't particularly care but some of you may. these are addictive and delicious.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.

I always get these and they are really good! although i do wish these were easier to chew, they still taste amazing
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

My husband and my kids love Swedish fish. I like to buy it as a special treat when I go grocery shopping sometimes.
Corinna J.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ

My favorite gummy treat. It's just the right consistency and not overly sweet. I have enjoyed this snack for years.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now