Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Angie M.
Angie M.
West Springfield, MA
These are my favorite candies. I prefer these most because they're chewy and sweet but super sweet.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC
I've loved these for years!!! I've tried the different colored ones but only the red ones for me!!!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Love these. they are like a thick cherry gummmy. very chewy and just the right amount of toughness.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
A classic. I've been eating these for more than 20 years and I still love them like I did as a kid.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA
Sticky and yummy! They are so good when soft and I figure the sticky keeps me from eating too many!
Heather B.
Heather B.
This is my favorite candy ever! I would pick Swedish Fish over any other candy any day of the week.
Carina M.
Carina M.
The best gummies ever! Not to sweet and they don't stick to your teeth which is super important lol
courtney r.
courtney r.
I love Swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. They taste amazing and a fun little snack
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
We keep bags of these on hand at my place. my kids and I love everything about Swedish fish. yummy.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
I don't usually buy these but when I get them for Halloween I do like them just not my first choice
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?