Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily W.
Emily W.

Love Swedish fish even if they can stick in my teeth. They are chewy and sweet and I could eat a whole bag in a sitting!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY

One of my favorite candies ever. I absolutely love swedish fish and always tend to get them whenever I go to the movies.
Flor H.
Flor H.

Swedish fish so yummy if you don't like it how bc these an really good and the best over all like I can have this any day
Kate S.
Kate S.
Boston, MA

Even though they taste kind of soapy and artificial, it's in the best way possible, I've always loved this candy dearly.
Ninya G.
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR

I like Swedish fish a lot it's one of my favorite gummy snacks to eat. It's easy to chew and its flavor is really sweet.
valerie k.
valerie k.
Grand Junction, CO

I love Swedish fish ..my top favorite chewy candy tate is my favorite part and the fish are cute o eat there heads first
Cass W.
Cass W.

I would sit down and eat the entire bag in one sitting if I could. These are the best, fruity, chewy candy on the planet
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT

My all time favorite candy and I will always enjoy this candy. It's amazing! I love it anti an never get enough of them!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Little Rock, AR

This is my all-time favorite candy! They are awesome and a taste of my childhood. The memories alone are worth it to me
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Minneapolis, MN

I love Swedish Fish! They are delicious and chewy. It is hard to put the bag down once you start eating them. So yummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?