22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Diesel the perfect candy for bringing to the movie and chewing on or just sitting around on the couch watching a movie and doing on they never fail to quench my need for something sweet and chewy
I don't remember exactly what the flavor is, but I do remember that I got nmore of these stuck in my teeth than in my stomach. They are too chewy and don't have much flavor. Not worth the hassle of picking out of teeth.
I've eaten Swedish Fish since I can remember. They are sweet but not too sweet to the point where you will get a tummy ache if you eat too many. I absolutely love these candies and would recommend them for anyone looking for a tasty alternative to gummy worms.
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! I wold choose them over chocolate! I like to buy the mini ones and pop a bunch in my mouth. I have to hide them from my kids or they will sneak them all and I won't get any!
To me, these have the perfect amount of sweetness to them. They never come out misshapen. The amount of candy in the bag is always fair. The only downside is that they really stick to your teeth and turn your mouth red.
Swedish fish and other gummies are my go to snack when traveling. They are easy to store and won't melt when traveling. Always treat myself before a flight and this year I even found small bags to give out at Halloween!
I don't know why but when I was a kid I hated these and thought they tasted like plastic but I ate some a few years ago and have no idea why i thought that!! These are my faaavorite candy and i could eat them constantly.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos