Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Beklynne M.
Beklynne M.

Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.

I am a huge fan of Swedish Fish. It is my all-time favorite candy. Swedish fish has a cherry and is overall amazing
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY

Even these came out far before I was born, they always taste so fresh and are never hard like some gummy bears are.
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ

These are great and fat free. A good began choice. Not totally healthy, but a good treat for every once in a while.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV

Tastes good, don't eat often. Only filling this out because it wouldn't let me click that I don't regularly eat candy.
lindsy D.
lindsy D.

These have a different texture and taste I think. They are good if you like gummies. Cherry flavor. Cheap and good!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

Classic candy. Love it. I like all gummies but Swedish Fish definitely have their own thing going with the flavors.
Dana H.
Dana H.

These are so sweet and yummy. I love them. They taste very fruity and are not too gooey which I enjoy. Great flavor
Diane M.
Diane M.
New Boston, MI

I am addicted to Swedish Fish! There is just something about the flavor of the original Swedish fish that I crave!
Sara E.
Sara E.

They're okay. Not a lot of flavor but satisfies my gummy candy cravings sometimes. Not my go to gummy candy though
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now