Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR

Are you kidding me? Great classic candy. Chewy. Not too sweet. Satisfying. Iconic. I love the flavor and texture b
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY

I love these and remember eating them all the time as a kid. However, if I eat too many I start to get a headache!
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK

I love these the only downside is they can hurt when they get stuck in your teeth. Other than that they are great.
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA

My son absolutely loves these! there great for on the go an our favorite goto candy great for toddlers not to hard
Anna S.
Anna S.
Haddon Twp, NJ

It's an iconic taste, what can I say? The fish shapes are cute too. It's not everyone's favorite, but I like it :)
brittany r.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO

I used to eat these as a kid and they are so yummy. they are seriously the best and perfect to take to the movies.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

Favorite. Candy. Ever!!!! However, I do miss the grape version of these. And I also don't enjoy the assorted ones.
Diedra H.
Diedra H.

Guilty pleasure since I was young. Whenever my allergies act up I eat these. They are always on sale at rite aide.
Jeannie C.
Jeannie C.
meriden, CT

BEST CANDY EVER,
VERY ADDICTIVE,
Y'OU CAN EAT 1 BAG IN A MATTER OF 1 MINUTES
CON- CANDY GETS STICK INBETWEEN TEETH
Staci L.
Staci L.

These are ok. The flavor is alright. Its the consistency that bothers me. I don't like things sticking to my teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now