Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I love Swedish Fish! Sometimes I'll just get a craving and need to run out and buy a pack of these.
Anayeli M.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee, FL
Swedish Fish are a classic yet they still taste so good. A definite good snack and very affordable.
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Laveen, AZ
Eating Swedish dish is like having a party on my mouth. The taste, the texture, I love those guys!
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
I love these. I always buy them to have enough at home. They are really good and they are so cute.
Alex C.
Alex C.
My friends and I would do almost anything for some Swedish fish. I could eat a whole bag by myself
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas
Swedish candy makes me remember my childhood so good love the chewy candy and the taste is so good
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
I'm obsessed with these. They are so amazing and they look like little fish so they're super cute.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Santa Fe, NM
They have a good taste but stick to your teeth but for the desires you have they good . They sweet
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
The memories lol whenever I see these I buy them I loved them as a kid they are so sweet and yummy
One of my favorite candies. This is my weakness!! I can finish a whole bag of this in one sitting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?