BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Go-Paks! more...
I've never used these cups but I do love Swedish fish!! Used to eat so many of these as a kid. What a great gummy snack! Also I love cherry flavor so that might be why I love them so much!
Shauna R.
Diesel the perfect candy for bringing to the movie and chewing on or just sitting around on the couch watching a movie and doing on they never fail to quench my need for something sweet and chewy
Bonnie R.
Galt, CA
I don't remember exactly what the flavor is, but I do remember that I got nmore of these stuck in my teeth than in my stomach. They are too chewy and don't have much flavor. Not worth the hassle of picking out of teeth.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA
Review for: Bag more...
I'm not a huge fan of candy to begin with but Swedish fish has to be my least favorite candy. They are plain and hard to eat. You waste the candy mostly because it gets stuck in your teeth and you have to brush it out.
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX
I've eaten Swedish Fish since I can remember. They are sweet but not too sweet to the point where you will get a tummy ache if you eat too many. I absolutely love these candies and would recommend them for anyone looking for a tasty alternative to gummy worms.
Leah B.
Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! I wold choose them over chocolate! I like to buy the mini ones and pop a bunch in my mouth. I have to hide them from my kids or they will sneak them all and I won't get any!
Morgan B.
Tracy, Ca
To me, these have the perfect amount of sweetness to them. They never come out misshapen. The amount of candy in the bag is always fair. The only downside is that they really stick to your teeth and turn your mouth red.
Nicole C.
Roseland, NJ
Swedish fish and other gummies are my go to snack when traveling. They are easy to store and won't melt when traveling. Always treat myself before a flight and this year I even found small bags to give out at Halloween!
Devin C.
Groves, TX
I don't know why but when I was a kid I hated these and thought they tasted like plastic but I ate some a few years ago and have no idea why i thought that!! These are my faaavorite candy and i could eat them constantly.
Ankiy F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Bag more...
These are so fun to eat and great for making creative desserts and snacks for parties! However, they are super sticky when you eat them, so I try to avoid them if I don't have a mirror handy.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?