22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Barbourville, KY
Love buying these things. Having them on hand when i'm craving sugar keeps me from eating everything in the house. One or two of these things quenches my sugar craving and allows me to make healthier choices. Taste great and has an amazing texture.
Swedish fish gummy's are delicious. It's one more fun thing you can use to entertain your kids on a car ride, or you can keep them all to your self. They are a thick gummy but are solid enough on the outside to not stick to each other, which I like.
Ari S.
Ari S.
I love gummy candy. This is my go to snack when I am really craving candy. That is not often because I don't have a sweet tooth. I eat them once a week because work has them for free. They are affordable I think, so recommend! Love their flavor!!!!
Emma A.
Emma A.
Logan , UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and it's so convenient to buy them in this huge bag because they will last forever! They are an awesome go to classic that I would gift and request to anyone.
Karen Mike F.
Karen Mike F.
Buffalo
NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THE TASTE OF ORIGINAL SWEDISH FISH BOUGHT IT FOR MY 2 BOYS AND NOW THE GRANDKIDS; PRICEY? i GUESS - BUT STILL BUY IT. ONCE IN  A WHILE THEY REALLY HIT THE SPOT - HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW IN A GLASS JAR - MY ENTIRE FAMILY LOVE THESE
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish when they are fresh. They are soft and have a taste that satisfies a craving for me. I can't quite put a flavor to it exactly. Many years ago I had eaten purple ones and they were my favorite but they were discontinued.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
I used to be obsessed with these as a kid! I like gummies, but most gummies that you see in the store usually have sugar all around it; however, this one is just a plain gummy. I still think the fish design on it is cute. It's a must have snack for everyone.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Had these for my sons under the sea birthday party theme at the goodie table and everyone loved it. Also very good if you like to do slushies. Check you local Rita's out. It's worthy and affordable and can do many different cool recipes with it
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
San Jose, CA
My husband loves to snack on these Swedish fish, a favorite treat from his childhood. I love them because they aren't too sweet. And of course my kids love the fact that they are shaped like fish! LOL. This bag is a perfect family size bag and lasts is quite a bit of time! Re-sealable too!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Apple valley , CA
Swedish fish are a hidden gem! Literally they're so good I can eat them all day! They're not super sweet like every other candy but they have just the right amount of sweet to satisfy you . I wish I wouldn've tried these years ago! I can't get enough of them .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?