Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA

I rarely buy them, but if these are anywhere near me, I need to eat some! Such a distinctive flavor and great chew!
I never tried these before since I live in Ireland but I have heard they taste so amazing ! Please send these to me
Derrian J.
Derrian J.

Yum yum yum. Best grab and go sweet treat, can't beat the price either. Can always find this product which is nice.
Niah P.
Niah P.

Me and my boyfriend always get this pack because we both love snacking on big portions together during movie nights
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA

I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
lindsy D.
lindsy D.

These have a different texture and taste I think. They are good if you like gummies. Cherry flavor. Cheap and good!
Hallie P.
Hallie P.
Cedar Hill, TX

I love Swedish fish,they remind me of my child hood and they remind me of all the fun that I shared with my friends
Nazmeen H.
Nazmeen H.

Literally the BEST candy ever!!!! I could eat these all day. They are so sweet and chewy, I absolutely love them!!!
Osma H.
Osma H.

My favorite candy. Swedish fish are soft, chewy, and I love the original flavor. I buy a bag as a treat for myself.
Chiamaka O.
Chiamaka O.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish is my favorite fruity candy. I enjoy the taste when I'm eating and even the after taste! Great formula
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now