BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
For some odd reason, I used to eat these things all the time but I've always thought they were absolutely disgusting lol. They are the type of chewy that never goes away so you'll be chewing for a long time or have parts stuck all hard into your teeth. They don't have the best taste and I just personally don't like them at all. They even smell funny to me,
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Swedish Fish I buy the large bag when its on sale for $7.99. The usual price is $10.99. My family enjoys Swedish fish. The flavor is cherry. They're chewy and flavorful. They are addicting you cannot eat just a few you will keep eating them until you realize you eaten too many. Their delicious.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
These swedish fish are ok. I mean there are hundreds of more better candy out there but if in the right mood they are pretty good. I will be buying these and blue gummy sharks in bulk soon for my son's shark themed party. i think the kids will all love them and they will go perfect with the colors and themes of his party. Sometimes I get them and they are a little hard. I want all my gummy candy soft. Might be that I've picked up some that are older.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
Swedish Fish are by far my favorite gummy candy. The flavor is so iconic and it reminds me of my childhood. I understand that it is artificial but at the same time I really don't care. I will only get them from certain places though because there is nothing worse than hard swedish fish. I recommend going to an actual candy store since those are always fresh and not sitting on a shelf for months and months.
Sierra D.
San Jose, CA
My husband loves to snack on these Swedish fish, a favorite treat from his childhood. I love them because they aren't too sweet. And of course my kids love the fact that they are shaped like fish! LOL. This bag is a perfect family size bag and lasts is quite a bit of time! Re-sealable too!
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
These are my second favorite gummy candies, right under sour patch. They are really good and something you just can't get tired of. The flavor is awesome and so is the texture of them when you chew. I think the only con to these candies are the fact that you have to spend like 20 minutes picking them off your teeth. Still I continue eating them because they are worth it! I totally recommend this candy!
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
i'm not sure why i continue to give these guys a chance. I guess peer pressure. Everyone insists these are amazing and I just don't understand the hype at all! They are incredibly hard to chew. They always taste dry and old. They lack flavor and the flavor they do have is terrible. not for me.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I don't like Swedish Fish, and I wish I did! Sometimes when I'm at work and my sweet tooth hits, I'll eat some (we give them to guests so they're at my disposable.) But I just can't cant stand them, ya'll. I hate that they stick to my teeth, I hate how chewy they are, and I just can't stand them.

Idk ya'll. I think I'm defected because I'm the only person on Earth that doesn't like them.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
I've never been a big fan of Swedish Fish-to me they taste very plastic and fake and they just get crammed in between my teeth really badly. They're available lots of places and I've noticed people seem to either love or hate them but I'm just in between. They're definitely better than Red Vines and Circus Peanuts (and candy corn-shudder) but on the lower end of the candy scale for me.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
These are my favorite chewy candy.  I have only tried the original cherry and love them!  I would rather have Swedish Fish than fruit snacks as the flavor, to my anyway, is way stronger than the fruit snacks!  These aren't as gummy as your regular "gummy" candy and that makes me love them even more because I am not picking candy out of my teeth for hours after eating.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?