Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

We always keep these on hand as they are a great fat free food.  We bring them as treats on outings and buy in bulk
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Charlestown, IN

One of my favorite candies. I've been eating these since I was a kid. I wish they would come out with a different flavor
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.

You can never go wrong with smacking on some Swedish fish! They have been around forever so you know they are delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA

When I aim for fruity candy it has to be gummy and every time I eat Swedish fish oat very satisfying in the gummies area
Court A.
Court A.
Saratoga Spgs, NY

Very fishy gummies that are very red and very good and also do a very good job of getting stuck in braces and retainers!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. I really like eating them at the movies, and I tend to buy them at walmart.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.

Great movie snack my family loves these for movie not sometimes we don't want just popcorn and this always hits the spot
Tay P.
Tay P.

Hoe my god. These are some of my favorite candies of all time!!! they're squishy and chewy and taste AHHHMAAAAAZZING!!!!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Hubert, NC

While I am not a fan, my daughter can not get enough. The simplicity of this candy is always a crowd please at my house!
Emily W.
Emily W.

Love Swedish fish even if they can stick in my teeth. They are chewy and sweet and I could eat a whole bag in a sitting!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now