Add a Photo
Photos (58)
beth t.
beth t.
Rochester, MI
A classic!!!! chewy and tasty cherry treats. i have never met someone who doesn't like Swedish fish.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
These candies taste delicious and have a very interesting texture that doesn't stick to your teeth.
ashley g.
ashley g.
I love swedish fish perfect mixture of a gummy and a hard candy. Everyone i make try one loves them
This candies are my go to treat. Perfect for the movies, girls nights or just a little sweet snack.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC
I've loved these for years!!! I've tried the different colored ones but only the red ones for me!!!
Bought when i was in america, absolutely fell in love with them and so good as a snack on long trips
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Never liked these as a kid but love them now. They aren't overly sweet just get stuck in your teeth
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Love these. they are like a thick cherry gummmy. very chewy and just the right amount of toughness.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
A classic. I've been eating these for more than 20 years and I still love them like I did as a kid.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA
Sticky and yummy! They are so good when soft and I figure the sticky keeps me from eating too many!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?