Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

This candy is SO GOOD! It is soft and chewy and i like that its only one flavor! It is one of my favorite gummies!
Diedra H.
Diedra H.

Guilty pleasure since I was young. Whenever my allergies act up I eat these. They are always on sale at rite aide.
Staci L.
Staci L.

These are ok. The flavor is alright. Its the consistency that bothers me. I don't like things sticking to my teeth.
Malikah P.
Malikah P.

I love Swedish fish, and every now and then I have my crave phase, and this is awesome because the fish are bigger
Stacey U.
Stacey U.

Yum! These remind me of little league. I used to eat these like it was my job. Delicious taste and very affordable
Kayla T.
Kayla T.

Swedish Fish is delicious! Sometimes I want a chewy fruity candy and this is perfect and satisfies my sweet tooth!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR

Are you kidding me? Great classic candy. Chewy. Not too sweet. Satisfying. Iconic. I love the flavor and texture b
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA

Can't go wrong with a classic. These are great if you're in the mood for something sweet but don't want chocolate.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Haddon Twp, NJ

It's an iconic taste, what can I say? The fish shapes are cute too. It's not everyone's favorite, but I like it :)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA

I loveee Swedish fish , I love candy in general but this is definitely one of my go to candies!!!! love love love!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now