22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Joseline M.
Joseline M.
Milwaukee, WI
Swedish fish!! love them. i tend to over them and myself sick haha. well they are my favorite candy for my sugar cravings, they are affordable. when ever i'm on the bus i have a bag of Swedish fish and soda to go with it. its a definitely purchase worth
Yesica L.
Yesica L.
Oh man, I love this candy! Brings back memories of when I was child, I still love it! And buy it every now and then when I'm in the mood for something sweet. The flavor is good the sweetness is not overwhelming like other candies, this is just right. I recommend this to everyone.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Have you tried saying the phrase "Swedish Fish" five times fast?  It's not easy.  This is not the worst candy in the world, but if I'm going to eat something like this, Sour Patch kids are where I go.  I feel like these are insanely waxy.  I don't like to snack on wax.
Randy P.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Swedish Fish - chewy and tasty. The one problem I have is that I eat too many! The flavor could be more appealing or interesting, but they are unique! I do enjoy eating the one at a time or a few at a time, but then they get stuck in my teeth.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Taylor Ridge, IL
Swedish Fish have always been my go to candy if i cant decide what i want i always end up getting these. The flavor is amazing. They are very addicting i cant just have a few of them. The price is pretty good usually i buy the large bags from Hy-Vee.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these. They are great if I'm craving a gummy type snack. They are very flavorful. I think that this bag in particular is a great value, but it would take a long time to finish a bag this size. I can only eat so many at a time. I would recommend!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
My sister introduce me this candy king ago, at first the name of it threw me off and was not wanting to try it till my little nieces gave me one so I did . So sweet and delicious and once I came to a 7/11 the prices for it was good so it's affordable.
Kate D.
Kate D.
Richmond , VA
These are a classic, you can really never go wrong with some Swedish fish! They are perfect for a movie night, dessert, or just a little something when you are craving something sweet! Ah they are so good and I would totally recommend these to others!
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
Provo, UT
What more is there to say about Swedish Fish then they taste like Swedish Fish? They are nice and chewy with a distinct taste of sugar that differs from other chewy candy. A perfect treat for the movies, road trips, or surviving through a day at work.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Killeen
These will always be my favorite candies! Love them. Love that they're sold everywhere!!! Sweet, but not too rich. I can go through the 5 lb bag in less than a week LOL. Thank god they are fat free or I'd be in trouble. Love that they don't melt or get messy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?