Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katelin K.
Katelin K.
Scottsdale

My favorite! If I'm ever craving something sweet for a movie or to have in my purse. This is the only candy that I crave
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC

I enjoy these occasionally when they are around and I have a sweet tooth. Brings back childhood memories with my sister.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Allendale, MI

There has never been a big get together at my house without bowls of swedish fish scattered throughout the common areas.
Lacie L.
Lacie L.

Love these! So glad they have a big bag . My family of 5 loves this bag. Nice too because it reveals too would but again
Cass W.
Cass W.

I would sit down and eat the entire bag in one sitting if I could. These are the best, fruity, chewy candy on the planet
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

Super addictive, but it's almost guilt free. Love these, and during the holidays the candy canes are super good as well.
Ninya G.
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR

I like Swedish fish a lot it's one of my favorite gummy snacks to eat. It's easy to chew and its flavor is really sweet.
Devin S.
Devin S.

A person can never go wrong with Swedish fish. There taste is subtle, which I like so it never overpowers my taste buds.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA

When I aim for fruity candy it has to be gummy and every time I eat Swedish fish oat very satisfying in the gummies area
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

We always keep these on hand as they are a great fat free food.  We bring them as treats on outings and buy in bulk
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now