Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
I love sweedish fish. They're cute, sweet, sticky red. My favorite are the chocolate covered ones!!
Dani J.
Dani J.
Lewisville, TX
Swedish fish are the best! Looking for something chewy? And good tasting? I promise you this is it!
Anayeli M.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee, FL
Swedish Fish are a classic yet they still taste so good. A definite good snack and very affordable.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
I love these. I always buy them to have enough at home. They are really good and they are so cute.
Anonna C.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Best candy ever. They are so gummy and chewy. I love that I can find them anywhere esp at my deli.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
West Roxbury, MA
One of my favorite candies! These candies are delicious! Soft, fruity and chewy. The are addicting
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
Texas
Swedish candy makes me remember my childhood so good love the chewy candy and the taste is so good
Ashlyn F.
Ashlyn F.
Bloomington, IN
Very good, my favorite candy to eat while i watch movie. which is frequent so i eat a lot of these
Vontisha S.
Vontisha S.
I live for Swedish Fish. Whoever came up with this candy is a genius. It just tastes so darn good.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
This use to cost a penny in the 90s and now this cost $5. I recommend because it does tasted good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?