The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,392 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite sweet snacks. Amazing flavor, texture and smell. I can never have just one! I’m addicted.
I love Swedish fish. they are so sweet and such a great snack if you have a sweet tooth. they are delicious.
My daughter loves Swedish fish. Her favorite drink is sprite food coloring and a Swedish fish added for fun.
I love this the kids love it we can eat this all day and not get tired good price and we buy it all the time
My go-to chewy candy. Swedish Fish have been my favorite all my life. Nothing compares to Swedish Fish.
I will pick these over any other gummy candy. They are sweet but not too sweet and have a nice berry flavor.
This chewy candy reminds me of when i was growing up it taste so good. Not to sweet it taste just right......
My son is obsessed with Swedish fish and I am always buying the big bag just to satisfy his craving for them.
Not my favorite candy but there okay if nothing else is available. Not a very good gummy kind of weird really
Great for those moods when you don't want like chocolate but you don't really want like a full on gummy bear.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos