BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
kennedy l.
kennedy l.
Mission Viejo
Will always be one of my favorite candy on the market. I would definitely invest in getting these the next time your at a grocery store or gas station. They are truly one of the best candies i have ever tried in my life. I can eat them all dy and not get sick of them.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Lewisburg , TN
This is my all-time favorite gummy candy. I could eat Swedish fish all day long. I prefer the larger sized fish. They don't tend to stick to your teeth like other gummy candy or leave your mouth with a film. They are generally very well priced and I highly recommend.
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
Swedish fish are a really good quick snack if you're craving gummies. I usually don't eat these very often, but I sometimes will crave them and eat them. I love the chewy texture and taste on occasion, but not all of the time.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
These are incredibly addicting and you can just eat one little fish. I have been eating these for awhile, since I was a little girl. They taste just like regular gummies and they are not too sweet. I would highly recommend them.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like lingonberry you will probably like these sweet little gummies. I don't buy very often because my local stores don't have them but I have found them in drug stores in the next town and I usually pick up another bag.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Swedish fish are my favorite candies. They aren't too sweet but also aren't too bland. They are easy to eat and are normally a craving I have on a weekly basis. I don't know why, but this candy always ends up in my grocery list.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
I can never tell if I actually like Swedish Fish or not. They are never my first choice, but I will eat them if they are around. They are very chewy and have a slightly cherry flavor? I'm not really sure what flavor these are supposed to be, but they're still good!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite candy. Ever since summer camp when I was in middle school I could never resist these chewy fish. These will always remind me of childhood and the nostalgia is the reason I pick these up when I want candy.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Me and my cousin would get these big bags of Swedish fish all the time for our movie nights. We absolutely loved them and still do. I crave them whenever I get a sweet tooth and have to run to the store. My favorite gummies.
EmilyAnn J.
EmilyAnn J.
Jacksonville, FL
We used a big bag of these at my dads birthday party. Everyone loved them. Easy to use bag and can easily keep closed after initially opening. It's nice to be able to keep them around for a while without worrying about the candy going stale
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?