Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Buffalo, NY

My daughter's favorite candy and purchase regularly. they are also priced nice. I purchase them almost everywhere.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA

A treat that I can only eat once in a while, but it's always good! Nice addition to some alcoholic beverages too(:
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

This candy is SO GOOD! It is soft and chewy and i like that its only one flavor! It is one of my favorite gummies!
Dishell M.
Dishell M.

My mom and son Loooooooove Swedish fish they favorite candy I have to buy a big bag every time I'm out in the store
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA

Can't go wrong with a classic. These are great if you're in the mood for something sweet but don't want chocolate.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Haddon Twp, NJ

It's an iconic taste, what can I say? The fish shapes are cute too. It's not everyone's favorite, but I like it :)
Staci L.
Staci L.

These are ok. The flavor is alright. Its the consistency that bothers me. I don't like things sticking to my teeth.
Stacey U.
Stacey U.

Yum! These remind me of little league. I used to eat these like it was my job. Delicious taste and very affordable
Kayla T.
Kayla T.

Swedish Fish is delicious! Sometimes I want a chewy fruity candy and this is perfect and satisfies my sweet tooth!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Brighton, MI

Yum! Who doesn't love this classic chewy candy? Not overly sweet, but hits the spot when you've got a sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now