Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Arianna R.
Arianna R.

I am a huge fan of Swedish Fish. It is my all-time favorite candy. Swedish fish has a cherry and is overall amazing
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ

These are great and fat free. A good began choice. Not totally healthy, but a good treat for every once in a while.
Chantee W.
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX

I can't go to Ikea without picking these up. I love them... not too sweet, kind of hard to eat, so it takes a while
Arni D.
Arni D.

One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

A staple candy in our house. There is always a 1.9 lb. bag on top of our fridge. The kids and the adults like them.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

Classic candy. Love it. I like all gummies but Swedish Fish definitely have their own thing going with the flavors.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Stow, OH

You can't go wrong with some good ole Swedish fish! Not my first pick of candy, but if offered wouldn't pass it up!
cecilia r.
cecilia r.

I always get these and they are really good! although i do wish these were easier to chew, they still taste amazing
Emily B.
Emily B.
North port , Fl

I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect snack when I'm craving sugar. They are my go to snack for long car drives
Averie C.
Averie C.

My family loves Swedish fish. It's also my husband's favorite candy. A bag like this doesn't last long in my house.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now