Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ash M F.
Ash M F.
Grindstone, PA
This yummy treat is a hit with young kids and older people alike. My 3 year old loves these things!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Feb. 15, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love Swedish Fish and always grab a bag when I see them in the store. Those chewy fish are yummy.
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Nashville, NC
Absolutely love swedish fish! I want to try all brands of this candy! They are so addictive though!
courtney r.
courtney r.
I love Swedish fish. They are one of my favorite candies. They taste amazing and a fun little snack
beth t.
beth t.
Rochester, MI
A classic!!!! chewy and tasty cherry treats. i have never met someone who doesn't like Swedish fish.
Anna k.
Anna k.
Saugus , Ca
I love my sweetest fish I can eat duffel bag with no problem at all and I do not like to share that
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
These candies taste delicious and have a very interesting texture that doesn't stick to your teeth.
ashley g.
ashley g.
I love swedish fish perfect mixture of a gummy and a hard candy. Everyone i make try one loves them
Rayette W.
Rayette W.
Beaumont, TX
Mm mm I can eat these all day...they are just right not too sweet doesn't stick to my teeth as much
This candies are my go to treat. Perfect for the movies, girls nights or just a little sweet snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?