Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY

One of my favorite candies ever. I absolutely love swedish fish and always tend to get them whenever I go to the movies.
SK R.
SK R.
Meridian, ID

Classic. Good for a chewy flavorful snack or treat! No one says no to a Swedish fish. Unless they have a dental problem.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
McKeesport

Soooo yummy. These are great snacks for on the go, and are't too unhealthy to eat! They give you a bunch in the bag too.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC

I enjoy these occasionally when they are around and I have a sweet tooth. Brings back childhood memories with my sister.
Kyra W.
Kyra W.

Swedish Fish are delicious and perfect for someone with a sweet tooth. This big bag is great for sharing or for parties.
Lacie L.
Lacie L.

Love these! So glad they have a big bag . My family of 5 loves this bag. Nice too because it reveals too would but again
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA

My kids love this candy. As an adult i think its groos, horrible texture and leaves a medicine after taste in your mouth
Devin S.
Devin S.

A person can never go wrong with Swedish fish. There taste is subtle, which I like so it never overpowers my taste buds.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I love the Swedish fish candies they are cute but tasty and having them in small bags makes them easy to carry with you!
Court A.
Court A.
Saratoga Spgs, NY

Very fishy gummies that are very red and very good and also do a very good job of getting stuck in braces and retainers!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?