BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Whenever I don't want something too sweet, this is the perfect gummy candy to reach for. It's delicious and very addicting, once you have one you won't be able to stop.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Tradition red fish take me back to my childhood being at baseball games. I loved eating these throughout the whole game. They are sweet and chewy without being sticky.
Lucy P.
Buford, GA
Who doesn't love Swedish fish ? Well. I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't. Anyways if you want some chewy candy that is too sweet then this is a good option.
Anaise V.
This candy reminds me of my childhood. It was my favorite movie theatre candy. Now, it's much too sweet for me. The memories of it are what I truly give a 5 star rating!
Emily L.
Love these so much! These were a staple of my childhood. The consistency, texture, and taste of Swedish fish is just so great. They are also very chewy depending on the temperature, so refrigerating them makes for a refreshing cold(er) candy treat.
Sarah R.
I love the flavor, the consistency, and the texture of this candy. I like that it tastes different than any other chewy candy so it doesn't taste like everything else.
Casey M.
Swedish fish is a last minute resort to your boyfriends one year present because you found a cheesy like that goes like " you're the only fish in the sea or something " so you get him Swedish fish. But hey they are still good .
Meghan H.
I love these! Swedish fish have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. This giant bag is great because it lasts forever. It is resealable so the candy doesn't get stale or go bad. This giant bag comes at a great price!
Christina C.
Lakewood, CO
Swedish fish are the perfect movie candy (because they are soft and quiet) and also go very well with soda pop and popcorn! I like the sugary flavor, so if you don't feel like tasting pure sugar than maybe this isn't for you.
Kayla H.
Williston
One of my favorite candies! Sweet soft and chewy and addicting! Not overly sweet that gives you a stomach ache but eat a whole bag in one sitting sweet. Fun for my kids to eat too
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?