22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Meribah R.
Meribah R.
Gilbert, AZ
If I was stuck on a deserted island I would pray that someone would leave me some Swedish Fish. My favorite way to eat these is by leaving them in the fridge so they are super chewy. You can buy the family size bag at Walmart and just go to town on this candy.
Madison L.
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are basically the best gummy candy:) they aren't cherry flavored or strawberry, it's more like a Hawaiian Punch/fruit punch type flavor? I don't know exactly how to describe it but they are basically the best candy ever and if you haven't tried them, do!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Clarksville, NY
Every now and then I enjoy eating Swedish gummy fish. It has such a different taste I enjoy, and I'm not into gummies either. I will get these every now and then when I'm in a cheating mood. : )  Best thing about these is you can get a big bag at a great price from Walmart! Try them, they're so good!!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
River Rouge, MI
I really do love Swedish fish. I've been eating them since I was little, my grandma first gave me a couple and I was hooked. They are very affordable, I get like 5 packs at a time. I always make sure I have my favorite candy whenever I want a chewy candy.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My entire family loves these too much! They are a "road trip" food. It's the only time we buy them and it is a must have for every trip. You can't eat just or or just 10 for that matter. They are totally addictive and you will be sad when the bag is empty.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Woodstock, GA
There is really no way to explain why Swedish fish are delicious. They are sweet and chewy and just taste so dang good. They are big enough that you only need a few to really be satisfied. I also appreciate that they are easy to find and really low-priced.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
I'm not a big candy eater but this is my go to if I am in the mood for some sugary treat. These have been around forever and haven't changed. I like the regular red ones. When they start with the large and colored ones they just don't taste the same to me
Liz B.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
Okay, these are my favorite candy, period. On every single holiday, as well as my birthday, I am gifted a bag of these sweet gummy delights. Not at all complaining. I have nothing but love for these fish. Now I have a craving. I must go to the store. Yum!
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Iowa City, IA
I love swedish fish! My grandma used to eat them all the time when I was growing up so they kind of give me a nostalgic feeling. They're very chewy and not good if you have cavities obviously. I love the flavor. I definitely recommend them to anyone!
Becca L.
Becca L.
I used to love this years ago. They all have the same flavor but they get really addicting. The big packs of them in the resealable bags are great. They kind of get stuck in your teeth after a while though. Probably not the healthiest but still very delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?