Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Swedish fish are pretty good! Not necessarily my favorite or go-to candy, but I'll eat it if it's in front of me lol.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rosemead, Ca

These are my favorite snack when traveling. They just remind me of college days and going on road trips with friends
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA

I feel like Swedish Fish are too chewy. They're always in my teeth after I eat them. I'll just stick to gummy worms.
Janae E.
Janae E.
Sunset, La

There's not other snack on the market like this treat. Great flavor! Great price! Just make sure it's a fresh bag :)
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Semmes, AL

This is my all time favorite candy! Not too sweet not too tart just right. The best part is they are fat free also!!
marianna g.
marianna g.
Bethlehem, PA

I love swedish fish they are so good and have an absolute great flavor.just talking about them makes me want one now
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Burnside, Ky

I absolutely love Swedish fish!! They have an awesome taste and are easy to eat. a favorite for my daughter as well!
Jenny Viviana C.
Jenny Viviana C.
Silver Spring, MD

This is a favorite candy and is gelatin free so it is also vegan! If you eat too many you'll get tired of it quickly
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

My husband loves these, and I do too. They're delicious and fun to eat. I just hate that they get stuck in my teeth.
Joanna R.
Joanna R.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super sugary and my favorite gummy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now