Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota , FL

I love swedish fish. These are my favorite gummy candy to eat. They are so flavorful and sweet. They are delicious!
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

I love swedish fish. I don't loke gummy candy but these are so good. I like only the red. I'm not into the colors.
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA

My son absolutely loves these! there great for on the go an our favorite goto candy great for toddlers not to hard
Diedra H.
Diedra H.

Guilty pleasure since I was young. Whenever my allergies act up I eat these. They are always on sale at rite aide.
brittany r.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO

I used to eat these as a kid and they are so yummy. they are seriously the best and perfect to take to the movies.
Sky W.
Sky W.
Ozark, MO

Sweet, flavorful, chewy candy! I love rhese! So fruity, and delicious. Great price, awesome goody! Kids love them.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Haddon Twp, NJ

It's an iconic taste, what can I say? The fish shapes are cute too. It's not everyone's favorite, but I like it :)
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA

Can't go wrong with a classic. These are great if you're in the mood for something sweet but don't want chocolate.
Jenna w.
Jenna w.

Oh my god i love swedish fish so much. for candy there's not much to review,,,, just personal preference I believe
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR

Are you kidding me? Great classic candy. Chewy. Not too sweet. Satisfying. Iconic. I love the flavor and texture b
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now