Add a Photo
Photos (51)
brittany r.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO

I used to eat these as a kid and they are so yummy. they are seriously the best and perfect to take to the movies.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Olympia, WA

Yummy, chewy, vegan treat. Non messy at movie theaters, for kids, or on the go. Been a favorite of mine for years.
April O.
April O.

I love Swedish Fish. They have a very unique taste. There are no other can you like them. I buy them all the time.
Helena W.
Helena W.

I love these these delicious fish! Sweet and chewy treats never last long. They haven't changed since I was a kid.
Heather G.
Heather G.

All time favorite gummy candy! These have been my favorite since I was a kid, now I share(sometimes) with my kids!
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Buffalo, NY

My daughter's favorite candy and purchase regularly. they are also priced nice. I purchase them almost everywhere.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA

A treat that I can only eat once in a while, but it's always good! Nice addition to some alcoholic beverages too(:
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA

Can't go wrong with a classic. These are great if you're in the mood for something sweet but don't want chocolate.
Dishell M.
Dishell M.

My mom and son Loooooooove Swedish fish they favorite candy I have to buy a big bag every time I'm out in the store
Kayla T.
Kayla T.

Swedish Fish is delicious! Sometimes I want a chewy fruity candy and this is perfect and satisfies my sweet tooth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now