BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME
This is a candy that I had to learn to like. As an adult I've had a much easier time swallowing these than I did as a child... Let me tell you though, Swedish Fish are now one of my favorites!
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook
Oh lord I love these candies! They are totally addicting. Always soft and flavorful, whether you get the variety of flavored or a bag of just reds. They are soooo good!
Tylinn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember eating these as a kid and not liking them much and I still do not enjoy them! They are very bland and hard/too chewy. They're very cute though, especially for themed parties and such.
Jennifer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
We bought these to use in our water themed snack for school and the kids loved them. They dug all of the fish out of the Jell-O and whipped cream. They were a huge hit!
Devin T.
Davison, MI
Swedish fish are my go-to-snack when I want candy. I love these things, they give you a little chewy and a little hard taste at the same time. They have a very unique gummy flavor and I love it.
Carly S.
Theres nothing wrong with swedish fish, theyll always be a classic. I don't think ill ever dislike them. Childhood favorite, always gives me good memories eating these.
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA
If you are looking for an awesome candy to snack on, swedish fish are wonderful. I love how chewy they are and the flavor is seriously mouthwatering. There will be none left once I open the bag!
Cassandra T.
My favorite candy next to twizzkers. Sweet chewy and soft I just can't get enough of these. Easily found at your neighborhood drug store or buy in bulk at whole sale retailers like Sams Club.
Jennifer F.
Delmar, NY
I don't understand how people can not like these.. or think that they are not sweet. They are incredibly sweet, and delicious! There used to be grape flavored ones that were amazing but I only found them at a baseball concession stand in the summer years ago. Haven't seen them since. They need to bring those back!
Emily L.
Love these so much! These were a staple of my childhood. The consistency, texture, and taste of Swedish fish is just so great. They are also very chewy depending on the temperature, so refrigerating them makes for a refreshing cold(er) candy treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?