Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Swedish Fish are the best jelly candy out there! They taste great and I like that they're fat free.
Anna k.
Anna k.
Saugus , Ca
I love my sweetest fish I can eat duffel bag with no problem at all and I do not like to share that
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
These candies taste delicious and have a very interesting texture that doesn't stick to your teeth.
ashley g.
ashley g.
I love swedish fish perfect mixture of a gummy and a hard candy. Everyone i make try one loves them
Angela D.
Angela D.
This is my FAVORITE gummy candy. I could eat these every day for the rest of my life - and I might.
This candies are my go to treat. Perfect for the movies, girls nights or just a little sweet snack.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA
Sticky and yummy! They are so good when soft and I figure the sticky keeps me from eating too many!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Linwood, NC
I've loved these for years!!! I've tried the different colored ones but only the red ones for me!!!
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Love these. they are like a thick cherry gummmy. very chewy and just the right amount of toughness.
Bought when i was in america, absolutely fell in love with them and so good as a snack on long trips
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?