The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,460 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish when they are fresh. They are soft and have a taste that satisfies a craving for me. I can't quite put a flavor to it exactly. Many years ago I had eaten purple ones and they were my favorite but they were discontinued.
Had these for my sons under the sea birthday party theme at the goodie table and everyone loved it. Also very good if you like to do slushies. Check you local Rita's out. It's worthy and affordable and can do many different cool recipes with it
I used to love swedish fish and be able to eat a lot of them when I was younger but I have come to realize that they are so artifical tasting and excessively sweet that I just no longer enjoy them. I'd rather have chocolate if I'm having candy!
As described by my seven-year-old son, "So, I think it just has a great flavor and then it's just really chewy and has a good taste. I think that you should try this delicious dessert because it fills you up and gives you a lot of energy."
Swedish fish is one of my guilty pleasures, it's one of my favorite candies to eat, I also like to put it in my water to flavor it, I heard you can also put them in vodka and make a Swedish fish flavored vodka which I definitely want to try lol!
Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies out there! This new Go-Pak is the coolest concept too! I love that it can just sit in my cup holder for a little snack while I'm on the road; especially when I'm stuck in traffic. Plus the lid provides a great seal to keep them from going stale. Pretty awesome concept and they weren't too bad of a price!
My husband loves to snack on these Swedish fish, a favorite treat from his childhood. I love them because they aren't too sweet. And of course my kids love the fact that they are shaped like fish! LOL. This bag is a perfect family size bag and lasts is quite a bit of time! Re-sealable too!
No matter your age, you are never too old to enjoy Swedish Fish. Easily affordable, great tasting, and the perfect size candy. I definitely see these at Walmart, but I personally like to buy them at the Dollar Tree. Highly recommend for all ages.
Swedish fish has always been an all time favorite of mine. It's definitely worth buying for what it's worth. I would eat this when I really want something sweet. It has a great flavor and is great to take on the go. I would definitely repurchase.
Honestly, I am obsessed with Swedish Fish. They are my all time favorite candy. The giant bags are great for get togethers with friends. I've seen then at every grocery store I've been to, so they are very accessible. Swedish fish are a classic.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos