Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Merinda G.
Merinda G.

Another great gummy candy!Ive been eating these since I was little and the flavor never gets old they're amazingly good.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. I really like eating them at the movies, and I tend to buy them at walmart.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Allendale, MI

There has never been a big get together at my house without bowls of swedish fish scattered throughout the common areas.
Joy M.
Joy M.

I love Swedish fish! Such a tasty treat. The only negative thing is that they get stuck in your teeth when you eat them.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Charlestown, IN

One of my favorite candies. I've been eating these since I was a kid. I wish they would come out with a different flavor
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

The best thing ever! My favorite candy and a NEVER ending supply!!!!! So good! And a really good Price if you go to Sams
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS

One of my favorite candies! They even come in variety colors! I recommend you try them if you haven't!
Cost around $2.00
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

All time fav candy! Never gets old and has a fun flavor that is enjoyable at all times of the day. Perfect office treat.
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.

Great movie snack my family loves these for movie not sometimes we don't want just popcorn and this always hits the spot
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

Not a huge fan of this candy personally. They're good, but sometimes SUPER chewy and get stuck in the teeth pretty badly
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?