Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Riley C.
Riley C.

I love Swedish Fish!! The taste is incredible! I love how they're gooey, but I just hate how they stick to my teeth
Beklynne M.
Beklynne M.

Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

A staple candy in our house. There is always a 1.9 lb. bag on top of our fridge. The kids and the adults like them.
Chantee W.
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX

I can't go to Ikea without picking these up. I love them... not too sweet, kind of hard to eat, so it takes a while
Olivia J.
Olivia J.

I can only eat a handful of Swedish fish in one sitting because they are kind of bland and I need a drink with them
Alli M.
Alli M.

My siblings and I used to buy these all the time when we were kids. These gummies are delicious and kids love them.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Katy, Tx

I remember my roommates telling me these were amazing and I couldn't see why. I tried them once and I am addicted.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

Favorite. Candy. Ever!!!! However, I do miss the grape version of these. And I also don't enjoy the assorted ones.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Lancaster, NY

These delicious little red fishes are a great chewy snack. Sometimes i eat the salty food then some little fishes.
Diedra H.
Diedra H.

Guilty pleasure since I was young. Whenever my allergies act up I eat these. They are always on sale at rite aide.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now