The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,294 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish is a childhood favorite of mine, and it will always be my favorite gummy candy. It doesn't get stuck in your teeth, and it is the perfect amount of sweetness.
Best gummy snack! As a vegetarian, this is the best choice for a gummy snack. It is sweet and delicious. Only downfall of this snack is that it contains artificial coloring.
I am always a fan of the original Swedish Fish. I love gummies so a huge fan of these. My favorite flavors are usually the red/pink flavors (cherry, watermelon, strawberry)
Probably one of my top 5 favorite candy. Love the texture because they don’t get stuck in your teeth but are still funny. I’ve never had another brand bc these are the best
Love love love Swedish fish! Always been a fav for me ever since I was a little girl. As far as candies go they're not nearly as bad for you as some of the others either.
I love these candies, they are so amazing! Definitely my favorite gummy candy since I was a little kid. I love how unique and different they are compared to other brands!
Swedish fish have always been a quick go to candy! The flavor is original and addicting! I highly recommend! It tastes different from similar candies, but at the same time can be eaten together!
Always s a good treat. My husband and I take these on the road with us and on the airplane with us. They make a great little snack candy without being obnoxiously sweet.
Such a classic candy, can't imagine going to the movies without them. My favorite color in other candy brands are the red ones, so having a bag full of reds is perfect!
I'm not a big chocolate person but absolutely love gummy candies. And this is my second favorite. I love the flavor and love that you can always find bigger bags of them too
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos