22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? If you tell me you don't like them then I won't believe you! This is probably the knot candy I can eat stale.. no joke! That has got to be the highest level of flattery right there! Kids to Grandparents can enjoy these in their homes!
Yvonneda S.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a childhood favorite and a favorite for many kids today. This product can be found at numerous locations and a range of prices. I don't eat it often, but the kids in my family call for it on each store run. They love the flavor and I love the affordability.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
Swedish fish are my movie junk. I usually crave them mostly when I'm at the theater. A lot of gummy candies hurt my teeth but these don't hurt them often if I eat too many they do though. I wouldn't buy them at the theater but somewhere else where they're cheaper.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD
This has always been a childhood favorite of mine, and sometimes when I let friends try it out they don't necessarily like it but I love it all the same! It's nostalgic and it tastes great (sweet tooth here!) and I've been purchasing them over and over for years.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish have such a great berry flavor that I love. The only thing I don't like is that they're extra chewy, but the flavor is so good I'll still buy them anyway. The taste is really unique to Swedish Fish. I have seen them everywhere in all shapes and sizes.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love these makes me feel like a kids all over again when i eat them. better flavers to eat and enjoy over all the others. its not all that pricey at most stores . great flavores in every bit and every cloro there is yes it is worthey to rebuy them as much as i can
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
You can't go wrong with the classic texture and flavor of swedish fish. It seems that no other gummy candy on the market has the same texture and sweet flavor. It is great to eat as a snack every once in a while, but is too sweet to eat often and a lot of at once.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
These are very addictive. So sweet and tangy. I eat these at least once a month and the bag will be empty just like that. They have a sweet fruity flavor. I like them better compared to Haribos because they are softer and more gummy. I would definitely recommend.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
I have always loved Swedish fish. Delicious first of all. When I started training for a half marathon I found out something else that made me love them more. I can treat myself within reason even when carb loading, because these have a surprising amount of carbs!
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
A classic favorite you have to try once to love. The sweet subtle flavor is like nothing else you've ever had. We always buy them to keep in the candy drawer at our house. I would always recommend them to whoever asks. Once you try them you'll be a life long fan!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?