Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Chatham, NJ

I LOVE Sweedish fish!! Not only are they delicious, they're also vegan, so I feel like I'm helping the planet when I eat them. I miss a lot of my old sweets, but I can still have these and I'm so happy about it. These are amazing and a super great snack when I'm in a pinch
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS

Oh, Swedish Fish are the best fish around. Candy that is. I bought this package at my local grocer. I have always loved the flavor of Swedish Fish since I was a little girl. Can't believe I still get to enjoy this wonderful tasty candy. Looking forward to purchasing again.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Fremont, MI

These are so good, they are definitely in my top five! I get kind of sicky feeling after eating some candies but I have never had that experience with these and I love the taste! These are my treat once a week and I would recommend these to anybody who likes gummy candies.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

When i first hear of these, i thought they were some lame cheap candy. but one day my friend said they were her favorite gummies, so i had to give them a try. turns out they are very delicious. my favorite gummy candy yet. though, i wish there were more colors and flavors.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX

I didn't even know i liked swedish fish until last halloween when we were giving out candy and i had a bunch of these left at the end of it. I love how chewy they are and their cherry flavor. They are easy to buy at any walgreens or gas station and i will always repurchase.
serafima K.
serafima K.

One of my favorite candies to buy. I absolutely love the taste they have and they are fun to eat! The only problem is that I think they are very rich in flavor, so I cant eat very much at a time. They are super affordable and If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest you do!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Swedish Fish are a classic. These are very sweet but have nice flavor. They're chewy and will get stuck in your teeth. I can't eat too many otherwise my teeth will begin to ache. I find that sometimes they have a "greasy" residue on them, but it doesn't effect the flavor.
Sam L.
Sam L.

Perfect for a summer, poolside snack. the flavor is perfect as usual and the price is on point to get one or many of them. I have these so often during summer that I associate them with the season. Usually I pick them up from costco. Would recommend if you've never tried.
Dani C.
Dani C.
manhattan, KS

I love swedish fish. I bring these to work sometimes to snack on. They have a great taste but the biggest thing i hate is how they get stuck to the inside of my teeth. I can purchase these at any drugstore as well. I love them but I wish the formula could change a little.
Natoya C.
Natoya C.
Bronx, NY

Childhood favorite turned adult fav, this is one of those snacks you probably should feel guilty about after eating an entire bag but you don't! They a sweet, chewy and just as delicious now as they were on when I was younger. Thanks to keep this old time favorite classic
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now