Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Niah P.
Niah P.

Me and my boyfriend always get this pack because we both love snacking on big portions together during movie nights
Arni D.
Arni D.

One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
Chiamaka O.
Chiamaka O.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish is my favorite fruity candy. I enjoy the taste when I'm eating and even the after taste! Great formula
Averie C.
Averie C.

My family loves Swedish fish. It's also my husband's favorite candy. A bag like this doesn't last long in my house.
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA

I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ

These are great and fat free. A good began choice. Not totally healthy, but a good treat for every once in a while.
Raven A.
Raven A.
College Station, TX

Yasssss I LOVE Swedish Fish! My Grandfather got be hooked on them. They are just soft enough and just chewy enough.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

My husband and my kids love Swedish fish. I like to buy it as a special treat when I go grocery shopping sometimes.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.

I always get these and they are really good! although i do wish these were easier to chew, they still taste amazing
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA

I rarely buy them, but if these are anywhere near me, I need to eat some! Such a distinctive flavor and great chew!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now