Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Abby N.
Abby N.
Centralia, WA
I loooooooooooove swedish fish!!! They are one of my favorite candies. I like the texture and taste.
Audri F.
Audri F.
Canton, MI
These are super good if your looking for something gummy yet sweet. But not too sweet! It's perfect!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
These are not only tasty, but are great for decoration when you're doing any underwater theme treat.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Buffalo, IL
June 7, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love eating Swedish fish while watching movies. They are not too pricey for the amount in each bag
Teri S.
Teri S.
Stockton, CA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies. They get stuck to your teeth but i still eat them
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Muskegon, MI
I love Swedish Fish they ate really gummy with a very juicy cherty flavor. I can't stop eating them.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
These are addicting little things! I just recently rediscovered this candy and I absolutely love it.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA
April 1, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Swedish Fish are my weakness. I love the texture and the lingonberry? flavor. Perfect theater candy!
Aubrie R.
Aubrie R.
Fremont, CA
Best candy ever!!! Would recommend this to anyone that like chewy candy and something not too sweet.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Roanoke
May 16, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
My granddaughter loves these for a treat -very yummy and fun.buy at Kroger will continue to purchase
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?