BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Alison M.
Plainfield
You cannot go wrong with swedish fish. They are delicious. Although I am not a fan of the assorted flavors, the red will always be a classic and delicious flavor.
Rachel D.
Gig Harbor
Ugh my weakness. For some reason the big bag is always better than the small boxes. The big bag has the small swedish fish versus the larger ones, which I prefer.
Trinity M.
La Quinta , CA
The best gummies ever! I am vegetarian but I try my best to stay away from all animal products so I love that there is no gelatin in these! so yummy! My go-to snack when my sweet tooth kicks in, plus there cheap!
Ellie A.
The red ones are good, but I prefer the multi flavor packs. The yellow and green are my favorite. I wish they didn’t stick to your teeth as much as they do, that’s my only complaint.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
I just purchased these for my mom, they are her favorite candy. We enjoyed them while watching a football game and it was like a taste of my childhood! They never get old.
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
I don't know why I love Swedish Fish - red isn't a flavor and there's no distinguishing fruit essence to them whatsoever, but they're so sweet and chewy and addictive and wonderful!
Amy M.
Pittsburgh , PA
This bag of sweetish fish is perfect for gatherings with friends or family. Everyone loves a little treat they can easily pop in their mouths and this is perfect
LaTisha D.
Fairbury
Swedish fish are just the right balance of sweet and tangy. They are reasonably priced and you can buy in a variety of sized packaging. No one compares to them!!
Claire A.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to enjoy Swedish fish as a kid but recently maybe it's because now I like sweets a little less but not my taste.. different kind of taste from other candies we normally have.
Ashley T.
me and my little brother's favorite fish to eat . I and my little brother usually hide them so no one can find them. we have them all to ourselves.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?