The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,960 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite since I was a kid never get tired of these I have to hide them from my kids
Love love love these candies, really like them for alcoholic fish bowls, love the taste
Love these have the most amazing taste guilty pleasure for sure! Always my go to snack.
I love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and chewy and by far one of my favorite candies!
Swedish fist are a great tasting gummy candy .i enjoy eating them with dove chocolate .
My daughter likes them and has been eating them for years they are really cheap to buy.
I have always loved this candy since I was a little kid. I will continue to buy these !
I like them,they are sweet and chewy,i would recommend them!they would be a good treat!
Great gummy candy, always look forward to eating them. a must have snack when studying.
My daughter loves Swedish fish I think all little kids do so of course I recommend this
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos