Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Decatur, IL

Swedish fish are amazing! They can also be used for fun party ideas and give awayz that can go with a certain theme.
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA

I feel like Swedish Fish are too chewy. They're always in my teeth after I eat them. I'll just stick to gummy worms.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

So gross this are the dollar tree candy. Hahaha so they are probably all expired. They taste awful hard and just bad
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , Il

These are a classic. So delicious, but so bad for me. I love the flavor, and would eat them all the time if I could.
Savanah J.
Savanah J.
Frankfort, KY

Kroger Friday free download. Love this cherry flavored chewy candy. Price is 1.50. I got mine at Kroger for F free!!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Spencer, NY

The perfect low fat snack for when you need something sweet! Kids love them too and it's a great price!great flavor!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

My boyfriend and my favorite candy. So delicious and chewy. The perfect amount of sweetness that isn't overwhelming.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

Classic candy. Love it. I like all gummies but Swedish Fish definitely have their own thing going with the flavors.
india h.
india h.

Omg i would go crazy with this bag!!!!.............................................................................
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Lynbrook, NY

Swedish Fish is the best candy ever in the whole wide world. it is so gummy especially when its a little heated up.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now