22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
They're Swedish Fish...do they need a review? They're candy, they're fine. They're too sticky for me but I indulge every now and then when I want something sweet. They're definitely not good for your teeth but they're candy so I guess it's expected.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Super chewy. Almost sticky. Usually gets stuck in teeth but these are so addicting. Good tastes but almost doesn't really have a flavor?? Bought at Hy-Vee stores. I don't eat very often except when coworkers bring to work to share! Would eat again.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite candy of all time, forget skittles and m&ms! I loved the unique flavor and texture of the fish, and also if you let it stay in your mouth it'll start to melt. This was part of my childhood and I'm so glad they're still available today.
Holly Z.
Holly Z.
I love Swedish fish, I really do. Sometimes I opt for the sour patch kids but only because they have different flavors and you don't just eat the same one. However Swedish fish are so good I often don't mind eating the same flavor for he while bag.
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candy, I know I'm super weird but I like to leave the bag open for a while so they get a little dryer and aren't as gummy so they don't stick to my teeth as much! If you haven't tried these you definitely should
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
These never get old. I only ever crave 2 candies in the world and this is one of them. Their texture is what really gets me i think. So wonderfully chewy and there is just something about their cherry flavor that makes me always come back for more!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Spring Hill, FL
I used to be obsessed with these as a kid! I like gummies, but most gummies that you see in the store usually have sugar all around it; however, this one is just a plain gummy. I still think the fish design on it is cute. It's a must have snack for everyone.
Karmellah B.
Karmellah B.
Biddeford
One of my fav candies. i could probably eat an entire pound in one sitting. The taste is distinct. it takes like my childhood. Always affordable and always in stock no matter what store I go into. Great for Stocking stuffers. Even Santa loves these.
Ari S.
Ari S.
I love gummy candy. This is my go to snack when I am really craving candy. That is not often because I don't have a sweet tooth. I eat them once a week because work has them for free. They are affordable I think, so recommend! Love their flavor!!!!
Swedish fish gummy's are delicious. It's one more fun thing you can use to entertain your kids on a car ride, or you can keep them all to your self. They are a thick gummy but are solid enough on the outside to not stick to each other, which I like.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?