Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Roxann S.
Roxann S.
Houston, Tx

So so so good. I cant get enough of these. One of my favorite candies. They taste like sour patch with out the sour part.
Jen M.
Jen M.
cicero, NY

OMG these are hands down my all-time favorite candy!!! I hide them from my kids so I don't have to share LOL soooo good!!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Morehead City, NC

One of my favorite candies. Nice and sweet. Chewy and will stay with you. I prefer these when I don't want something sour
Lisa A.
Lisa A.

Im not a fan but my nephew is a big fan of swedish fish. always get him a bag for birthdays or holidays. makes him smile.
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop , MA

A delicious classic. You can't go wrong with traditional Swedish fish! These have been a favorite in my family for years.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.

Swedish fish are amazing . I absolutely love these they taste so good. They're arnt to sweet and I bought them at walmart
Sherry R.
Sherry R.

Husband can not stop eating these things for years. They have a great chewyness but don't get stuck in your teeth to bad.
Chryste D.
Chryste D.
Ocean City, NJ

I've been eating these for years. they are cheap and you get many of them. the flavor is my favorite. it's sold all over.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA

Love them, it's something you really have to try for yourself and decide if you'll like it or not! Try a small pack first
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT

I usually buy the assortment, I like the orange flavor the best so I like to have the option of more than just one flavor
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now