BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have such a sweet flavor and I love to snack on them. The one downfall is that they are super sticky. I try not to eat them in public or else I'll have to pick it out of my teeth.
Erin K.
Ramona, CA
Review for: Bag more...
Swedish fish are really delicious and a great candy to munch on. Even better is the 7lb bag you can buy that's meant to share with friends but is best hidden in a draw where you can savor them all yourself without having to share.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
My son turned me on to Swedish Fish and I love them. They are not too sweet but just enough to curb that sweet tooth craving! We always buy the largest bag available since it is also a great low fat treat.
Juwan G.
Raleigh, NC
Swedish fish are always best when they're fresh and unlike the other packages, this one allows for them to stay fresh and delicious with a plentiful supply. They are like a soft strawberry flavored gummy and are truly delicious.
Amy G.
Fresno, CA
Those little red fish. They are addicting. I love them. Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting. While watching a movie. Probably a Marvel one.
Rachel T.
Amherst, MA
I don't know how anyone could not love Swedish Fish!! They're my favorite candy so far. So chewy and they have such an awesome flavor. It's somewhere between cherry and strawberry, but it's so unique that you can't quite place it!
Melanie M.
Fayetteville, NC
Love Swedish fish! They have a strong bit not too strong flavor, and have just the right amount of chewiness. Unlike some other candies, any generic versions won't do! This is, however, a candy that I will always pay full price for.
Laura W.
Fresno , CA
Swedish fish are one of my favorites! The taste is so yummy and I eat this whenever I go to the movies or if I'm ever having a sweet tooth! I would recommend this candy!
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Bag more...
I've introduced so many friends to this candy and all of them have became addicted to Swedish fish after trying them. They are soft and chewy and you can't have just one.
Rabia H.
Nice gummy candy with sweet taste. Great to snack on to satisfy your sweet tooth. The term Swedish fish is a bit weird but once I overcame the term I really enjoyed them.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?