The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,360 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love this candy product its yummy and delicious..... Highly recommended for anyone that loves a sweet snack
Used to be my favorite but they get old after a while. Good price and good taste. Would definitely recommend
I love Sweedish fish!!! It's actually one of my favorite candies. My mom has to literally hide it from me😅😅😂😂
This is always our first choice candy when going to the movies or having a movie night at home. We love them!
This was my absolute favorite candy while I was pregnant with my 3rd child. It's so sweet but not over sweet.
i use these for my daughters snacks for daycare, she absolutely loves it! i love how its chewy enough for her
Childhood favorite especially at movie theater as one of my extra items vs popcorn. Traditional flavors best
These are addicting, very plain but delicious. I love that they aren't too sweet or hurt my sensitive teeth.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish! I always have a bag of these for my sons bday parties! Every kid loves these!
This chewy candy reminds me of when i was growing up it taste so good. Not to sweet it taste just right......
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos