Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL

I love these...make me feel like a kid again...but considering the fat and sugar content..maybe it's better left for kids
Ronda P.
Ronda P.

One of my son's favorite candies. Just the right amount of chewiness and flavor. Wish they were available at more stores.
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC

GRANDKIDS LOVE THIS STUFF. I CAN BUY AND THEY WILL EAT ON IT FOREVER. (2 WEEKS LOL) I BUY BECAUSE OF THE GREAT VALUE ALSO
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Morehead City, NC

One of my favorite candies. Nice and sweet. Chewy and will stay with you. I prefer these when I don't want something sour
Jen M.
Jen M.
cicero, NY

OMG these are hands down my all-time favorite candy!!! I hide them from my kids so I don't have to share LOL soooo good!!
Melarie M.
Melarie M.
Garland, TX

My favorite candy, I usually don't eat much candy but if I am craving some this is my go too not too sweet, it's perfect.
Chryste D.
Chryste D.
Ocean City, NJ

I've been eating these for years. they are cheap and you get many of them. the flavor is my favorite. it's sold all over.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

Swedish fish is my all time favorite. great for the movies or to snack on during those boring lectures. love their flavor
Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA

I love Swedish fish, never tried them until j moved to the United States and I like the fact that they are vegan friendly
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?