Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Dana H.
Dana H.

These are so sweet and yummy. I love them. They taste very fruity and are not too gooey which I enjoy. Great flavor
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Bronx , Ny

I love Swedish fish this is an all time favorite of mine I remember back when I was younger they were only 5 cents!
india h.
india h.

Omg i would go crazy with this bag!!!!.............................................................................
Beklynne M.
Beklynne M.

Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
Corinna J.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ

My favorite gummy treat. It's just the right consistency and not overly sweet. I have enjoyed this snack for years.
Irma M.
Irma M.
Juncos

I can't stop eating them! I love the flavor, they are not sticky chewy like some gummy candies. They are addictive.
Riley C.
Riley C.

I love Swedish Fish!! The taste is incredible! I love how they're gooey, but I just hate how they stick to my teeth
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

My husband and my kids love Swedish fish. I like to buy it as a special treat when I go grocery shopping sometimes.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Portage, IN

All time favorite treat. So good to have when you have a sweet tooth. I hide them so I can have them all to myself.
Chantee W.
Chantee W.
Arlington, TX

I can't go to Ikea without picking these up. I love them... not too sweet, kind of hard to eat, so it takes a while
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now