BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my FAVORITE candies in the history of ever. If I'm ever having a party I will always get these. They have a reasonable price for a large bag and I saw these in a catalog. I will forever but these for a midnight snack;))
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
I love these candies. They have the perfect berry sweet flavor to them. I rarely ever find them hard they are always very soft and easy to eat. It's always super hard not to sit there and eat a whole bag in one sitting. So yummy!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Auburn, WA
These are one of my favorite candies. Any time I fly anywhere, I always have to have Swedish Fish with me to nibble on. They are chewy and yummy. They can get a little sweet after a while, but still one of my favorites.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I love the Swedish fish! They are a great little snack! I usually buy these at Walgreens and they have a great flavor! I don’t buy them as often as I like but I usually buy them at least 1-2 times a month! I would buy them again!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Lynnwood, WA
Growing up, other kids used to make fun of those who liked Swedish Fish for some strange reason so it was my guilty pleasure. I like that the gumminess is a different feel from other gummy candies and the cherry (?) taste is good.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Rochester, MI
My nephews love these and at the time I had never had one. He offered to share and I of course took the Swedish Fish...big mistake it was chewy with no flavor. I gave them a chance and realized they didnt agree with my tastebuds.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
My friends and I would buy this large zip bag when we had parties or game nights, and it was always a crowd pleaser. We could save them for next time if we didn't finish them, and they're so easy to eat while doing something else.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I love these candies because I have TMJ and most gummy's are too hard to chew. These are soft and the cherry flavor is great! The cherry flavor is not too much to continue on to eat a whole bag! I know when I bring these to a party everyone is excited to eat them all!
Veronica K.
Veronica K.
Waco, TX
Quality candy for snacking, dessert, and movies! They are nice and soft and sweet. They don't stick to bad to my teeth. These are actually my favorite gummy candies. Just so good without going over board or being too gimmicky.
Madison G.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
Swedish fish have been my favorite since I was a child. They are extremely affordable. Great value for what you buy. You can find them at just about any grocery store. And I will definitely continue to buy this delicious candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?