Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

A staple candy in our house. There is always a 1.9 lb. bag on top of our fridge. The kids and the adults like them.
Eileen F.
Eileen F.

I'm traditional. I don't usually eat candy but I like the flavor and how it taste. For a afternoon snack is perfect
Riley C.
Riley C.

I love Swedish Fish!! The taste is incredible! I love how they're gooey, but I just hate how they stick to my teeth
Alli M.
Alli M.

My siblings and I used to buy these all the time when we were kids. These gummies are delicious and kids love them.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Lynbrook, NY

Swedish Fish is the best candy ever in the whole wide world. it is so gummy especially when its a little heated up.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Hey did you know these are vegan. I don't particularly care but some of you may. these are addictive and delicious.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Bronx , Ny

I love Swedish fish this is an all time favorite of mine I remember back when I was younger they were only 5 cents!
Not sure what there is to rate about this..it's candy and it tastes delicious. Another favorite from my childhood.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Stow, OH

You can't go wrong with some good ole Swedish fish! Not my first pick of candy, but if offered wouldn't pass it up!
Arianna R.
Arianna R.

I am a huge fan of Swedish Fish. It is my all-time favorite candy. Swedish fish has a cherry and is overall amazing
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now