Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Casey R.
Casey R.
Huntsville, TX
These have a great taste. They are not to sweet and they do not melt in your hands. Kids love them!!
Silante S.
Silante S.
My son's favorite candy. Of course me and my husband dig in every now and then. These are delicious!
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
Chillicothe, OH
Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.
The Swedish fish are very flavorful and chewy. In this package you get a lot of fish for your money.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Milwaukee, WI
I grew up with these being my mom's favorite... Now they're my favorite!! They're fun and delicious!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love these they are amazing and are a childhood favorite I couldn't,think of anythimg,else to say.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
Lovvvvve the raspberry flavor of the original swedish fish ♥ one of my fave non chocolate candies :)
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Raleigh, NC
May 1, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Bag
My sister got me hooked on these little red fish and they are great! Chewy and have a great flavor !
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
This tastes like the red sour patch kids but I feel like this is a lot softer than the regular gummy
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX
Swedish Fish are my weakness. I have to buy them often. Every time I get them I cannot eat just one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?