Add a Photo
Photos (52)
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA

I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
Raven A.
Raven A.
College Station, TX

Yasssss I LOVE Swedish Fish! My Grandfather got be hooked on them. They are just soft enough and just chewy enough.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.

I always get these and they are really good! although i do wish these were easier to chew, they still taste amazing
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA

I rarely buy them, but if these are anywhere near me, I need to eat some! Such a distinctive flavor and great chew!
Derrian J.
Derrian J.

Yum yum yum. Best grab and go sweet treat, can't beat the price either. Can always find this product which is nice.
Emily B.
Emily B.
North port , Fl

I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect snack when I'm craving sugar. They are my go to snack for long car drives
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL

Quite possibly my most favorite candy ever. I don't know anybody who doesn't love Swedish fish I can't quite think
Corinna J.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ

My favorite gummy treat. It's just the right consistency and not overly sweet. I have enjoyed this snack for years.
Beklynne M.
Beklynne M.

Ive loved these things since i was a young girl. Absolutely would recommend to everyone with a craving for gummies.
Selwa K.
Selwa K.

These are my favorite candies! Not too gummy and they have a great flavor. They dob't taste super artifical either.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now