Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

The bag of all reds are the best! Love the texture, taste, and size. Really can't beat a bag of these during a movie!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
SOMERSET, KY

I lvoe swedish fish! they are an odd candy but there is something about them that makes me unable to stop eating them
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA

This is my go to movie snack, both at the theater and at home. They do tend to be a little hard if it is cold around.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

I don't understand why people hate Swedish fish. They are my guilty pleasure haha. They can get stuck to teeth though
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Camp Hill, PA

Swedish Fish has always been one of my favorite candies if I'm not in the mood for chocolate swedish fish is my go-to
Amlex B.
Amlex B.
Homestead, FL

The best candyou in the world. Don't eat too much but it's hard not to . They taste great and are small- perfection!!
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Humble, TX

One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Kernersville, Nc

I started eating Swedish fish when I was a kid. At that point they were a penny each. They still taste as good today.
Shaylee M.
Shaylee M.

Sweet gummy candy but if I eat too many of them at once I do get sick to my stomach but they are one of my favorites!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now