Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Mount Airy, MD

One of my most favorite candies. I like that they are soft enough that they don't hurt my teeth like normal gummy candies
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa

I like Swedish fish because they're well priced and have the best sweet flavor. I have bought them at Walmart and target.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Columbia, LA

This is something my mom has always ate, then I ate, now my kids love them too! We get these every time we can find them.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Las Vegas, NV

Swedish fish are great. Sweet and gummy. Really great flavor and not overly gummy. These are not only yummy but fun also.
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland , Fl

I have loved these fishies all my life... I can never get enough of them !!! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting !!!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.

Im not a fan but my nephew is a big fan of swedish fish. always get him a bag for birthdays or holidays. makes him smile.
Erika M.
Erika M.

Even though I have super sensitive teeth, I'll always love my Swedish fish. I would even call it one of my comfort foods.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA

Love them, it's something you really have to try for yourself and decide if you'll like it or not! Try a small pack first
Roxann S.
Roxann S.
Houston, Tx

So so so good. I cant get enough of these. One of my favorite candies. They taste like sour patch with out the sour part.
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI

My favorite candy. I've loved these since I was really little! I used to share them with everybody... Now, not so much. 😉
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?