The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,964 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Best movie candies ever. in the theater or at home these are a must have no matter what
Delicious candy. They still taste as good as when you were a kid. My family loves them.
These are my sons favorite candy. He likes to keep them in th fridge and eat them cold!
I thought these would taste yummy. Not my favorite gummy candy. The flavor is not good.
Classic, good, and chewy. I don't think there's any candy like it. It's the OG of candy
THE MOST AMAZING CANDY IN THE WORLD! I love them so much! They are delish. Nom nom nom.
I love Swedish fish! They are so yummy and chewy and by far one of my favorite candies!
These are addicting. They're yummy and not too sweet. I eat these weekly with my hubby.
I do not eat seafood but I can eat these little red soft chewy gummy fish all day long.
My favorite since I was a kid never get tired of these I have to hide them from my kids
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos