Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Silante S.
Silante S.
My son's favorite candy. Of course me and my husband dig in every now and then. These are delicious!
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
Chillicothe, OH
Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Milwaukee, WI
I grew up with these being my mom's favorite... Now they're my favorite!! They're fun and delicious!
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Springfield, VA
I love this fish gummy the flavor it's fruity and sherry they are the best of the best you wil loved
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cupertino, CA
Favorite candy of mine - its a good go to for any event or just a treat to have every once in awhile
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love these they are amazing and are a childhood favorite I couldn't,think of anythimg,else to say.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX
Swedish Fish are my weakness. I have to buy them often. Every time I get them I cannot eat just one.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Kapolei, HI
I love these candies so much !!!!! One of my all time favorites , I would definitely repurchase them
Molly A.
Molly A.
Pretty good snack. Tasty and chewy. Great for cake or cupcake decorating for certain themed parties.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I have a huge sweet tooth. These fishes are so good. I love all things gummy and these hit the spot.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?