BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Ellie A.
The red ones are good, but I prefer the multi flavor packs. The yellow and green are my favorite. I wish they didn’t stick to your teeth as much as they do, that’s my only complaint.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
I just purchased these for my mom, they are her favorite candy. We enjoyed them while watching a football game and it was like a taste of my childhood! They never get old.
Amy M.
Pittsburgh , PA
This bag of sweetish fish is perfect for gatherings with friends or family. Everyone loves a little treat they can easily pop in their mouths and this is perfect
LaTisha D.
Fairbury
Swedish fish are just the right balance of sweet and tangy. They are reasonably priced and you can buy in a variety of sized packaging. No one compares to them!!
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
I don't know why I love Swedish Fish - red isn't a flavor and there's no distinguishing fruit essence to them whatsoever, but they're so sweet and chewy and addictive and wonderful!
Claire A.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to enjoy Swedish fish as a kid but recently maybe it's because now I like sweets a little less but not my taste.. different kind of taste from other candies we normally have.
Ashley T.
me and my little brother's favorite fish to eat . I and my little brother usually hide them so no one can find them. we have them all to ourselves.
Meyla M.
glendale
GREAT AMAZING DELICIOUS. I love Swedish fish because they don’t have gelatin in them! As a vegan it’s hard to find candy I can eat but Swedish fish are always looking out for me.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
Swedish fish are always a good snack! Nice to have on hand when you have a sweet tooth. They were super cheap from my local CVS and so i would definitely purchase again!
Molly M.
East Weymouth, MA
Love Swedish fish. One of my true guilty pleasures. They have the perfect consistency and flavor profile. I try not to eat these too often or I end up eating the entire package.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?