Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Semmes, AL

This is my all time favorite candy! Not too sweet not too tart just right. The best part is they are fat free also!!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

My boyfriend and my favorite candy. So delicious and chewy. The perfect amount of sweetness that isn't overwhelming.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Kenosha, Wi

I'm normally a chocolate person but when I have a sweet tooth for something fruity I live these cute little fishes!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

This is my favorite candy! The best ever so chewy and delicious ! i recommend this product if your looking for that!
Janae E.
Janae E.
Sunset, La

There's not other snack on the market like this treat. Great flavor! Great price! Just make sure it's a fresh bag :)
Savanah J.
Savanah J.
Frankfort, KY

Kroger Friday free download. Love this cherry flavored chewy candy. Price is 1.50. I got mine at Kroger for F free!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY

Even these came out far before I was born, they always taste so fresh and are never hard like some gummy bears are.
Niah P.
Niah P.

Me and my boyfriend always get this pack because we both love snacking on big portions together during movie nights
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ

These are great and fat free. A good began choice. Not totally healthy, but a good treat for every once in a while.
Arni D.
Arni D.

One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now