The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,391 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Although I thing the recipe has changed since my childhood. They are still pretty good. Just not like the 90's.
Review for: Bag
Cult classic candy for my husbands family. He introduced me into them and I haven’t stopped eating them since.
colageno es lo que nuestro cuerpo necesita y estas gomitas no lo proveen, comemos un dulce y a la vez colageno
One of my favorite all time candies! These are super sweet and soooooo yummy! Everyone in my family loves them!
When I see these - I CANNOT pass them up. They’re me favorite! If you haven’t tried these, you haven’t lived!!
One of my favorite candies. Its sweet and yummy and a very chewy candy! Favorite candy to have at the movies!!
Favorite movie theater candy! Doesn't get stuck on your teeth for being too gummy. My favorite childhood candy!
These are my favorite kind of fish...they bring me back to my childhood! I love how they are not overly sweet.
Classic and such a good taste. Can't go wrong with Swedish fish honestly! It's a great product and easy to find
One of my favorite candies. I love these. I love the fact they are more of a harder gummy and not overly sweet.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos