BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
By far my favorite candy (gummy candy that is) it has great flavor and a good value. I'm eating a bag right now as I'm writing this review and nothing can beat Swedish Fish! I purchase these every other week and I'm in love with them.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Mooresville, IN
I love Swedish Fish as my go to for gummy candy but they must be bought fresh! If you purchase a stale package they are way more chewy than gummy. They have an awesome flavor and definitely go into my picks for movie night at home.
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
Been a fav of mine since I was a little girl! A simple sweet treat for watching a movie or just when you want a snack. I feel like this is especially a great candy for the summer time, I don't know why it just reminds me of summer!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
One of the best candies ever invented!!! Best movie snack candy ever! The price is always great! They are sweet but not too sweet and just a great snack to have. I have these regularly. If you haven't had these, you are missing out!!
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I have basically made myself sick on these! I love them so much. They're my favorite candy and nothing else tastes quite like these. They're extremely inexpensive and you can find them anywhere. I keep a bag in my purse at all times.
Christy C.
Christy C.
I recently attended a Japanese New Year celebration. I brought these adorable sweet sushi treats. Swedish fish were the perfect "sashimi" topper. Everyone loved them. I will 100% make these again with Swedish Fish!
Narumi T.
Narumi T.
Just too good. Hands down the best candy in this country. I buy 2 big bags, and all of them are gone in a week. I'm sure the sugar is not that good for your health, but the joy you get is not something you can get from healthy food!
KRISTY R.
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Who in the world doesn't like Swedish Fish??? So soft and chewy and tasty. What more can you ask for? If you don't like them, I can't associate with you. Sorry, not sorry.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
Swedish fish are an all time favorite of mine. They are better than your average gummies, and come in bulk! If you're a candy enthusiast I'm sure you already love em! If I weren't trying to watch my figure, I would buy some today!!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Swedish fish are amazing! If you don't like them, than you're missing out. Depending on the type of bag you get, it can be a little pricey. I got my first bag at Stewart's Shop. I wouldn't purchase these every month. But maybe a small bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?