Add a Photo
Photos (55)
marianna g.
marianna g.
Bethlehem, PA

I love swedish fish they are so good and have an absolute great flavor.just talking about them makes me want one now
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Kenosha, Wi

I'm normally a chocolate person but when I have a sweet tooth for something fruity I live these cute little fishes!!
Jenny Viviana C.
Jenny Viviana C.
Silver Spring, MD

This is a favorite candy and is gelatin free so it is also vegan! If you eat too many you'll get tired of it quickly
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Burnside, Ky

I absolutely love Swedish fish!! They have an awesome taste and are easy to eat. a favorite for my daughter as well!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.

Whenever I want something sweet and chewy but not sour I go with these. Especially since they're my fathers favorite
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

My husband loves these, and I do too. They're delicious and fun to eat. I just hate that they get stuck in my teeth.
Joanna R.
Joanna R.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super sugary and my favorite gummy.
Savanah J.
Savanah J.
Frankfort, KY

Kroger Friday free download. Love this cherry flavored chewy candy. Price is 1.50. I got mine at Kroger for F free!!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Fairdale , Ky

So sweet and chewy! I prefer the smaller size versus the large fish. Both are delicious, just a personal preference.
Ana Paula V.
Ana Paula V.
Elizabeth, NJ

My husband and I love the swedish fish taste great and make great snakcks...........................................
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now