Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cheri M.
Cheri M.
Watertown, NY

Swedish fish are a favorite snack in my family. It's hard to say no to the kids when they want them every time we see them.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Peru, ME

My all time favorite child hood treat. So many penny candies. We still stop and get them at the store here in town. Deish!
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY

My favorite candy! Very soft and chewy. They have a sort of raspberry or cherry flavor. They don't get sticky in my teeth.
Carol W.
Carol W.
Kyle, TX

Swedish Red Fish are MY ultimate favorite candies! I always always have some stashed some where. Love these gooey goodies!
Abby L.
Abby L.

My class one the penny wars , so we got 5 bags of theses the to share , they are good for serving large amounts of people!
Naomi N.
Naomi N.

My kids love Swedish fish! We are Swedish so it's fun having a candy we can easily get in the US from our family heritage.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

So chewy. My favorite candy, hands down. I mean I love chocolate but there's something so kiddie about these little fishes
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hinesville, GA

I hate these things because I don't like fruit flavored candy, but my kids love them so they can be used as bribery. Haha.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.

This candy is not only delicious, but it is a very convenient, unhealthy snack if you are in a rush and are craving sugar.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

Definitely my favorite candy ever. I'm a big fan of gummies, and this is always my go to when I'm craving something sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now