Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Karlee W.
Karlee W.
I like them, but they have a powdery texture on the outside and get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Celastine H.
Celastine H.
These are the perfect candy and are so soft and chewy with a perfect flavor that isn't over powering
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I've always loved hear and the sweet taste with the not overly gummy texture! I but these everywhere
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Classic gummies. Best flavor, can't quite describe it other than just Swedish fish haha. Super tasty
Christina B.
Christina B.
Mount Holly, NJ
Great candy. Love the taste. We bring these to the movies. Just hate how they get stick in my teeth.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cupertino, CA
Favorite candy of mine - its a good go to for any event or just a treat to have every once in awhile
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Ellsworth, ME
My favorite candy of all time! Nice and soft but also fun to put in the freezer or add to ice cream!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
These are addicting little things! I just recently rediscovered this candy and I absolutely love it.
Deana K.
Deana K.
E Patchogue, NY
Feb. 5, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Bag
A classic candy. Chewy and delicious, Always my go to at movie theaters Swedish fish are also vegan.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Kapolei, HI
I love these candies so much !!!!! One of my all time favorites , I would definitely repurchase them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?