Add a Photo
Deana K.
E Patchogue, NY
Feb. 5, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Bag
A classic candy. Chewy and delicious, Always my go to at movie theaters Swedish fish are also vegan.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Huntsville, TX
These have a great taste. They are not to sweet and they do not melt in your hands. Kids love them!!
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
Chillicothe, OH
Favorite candy. Definitely has an acquired taste but so good for a quick easy snack. Packs easy too.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Milwaukee, WI
I grew up with these being my mom's favorite... Now they're my favorite!! They're fun and delicious!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Kapolei, HI
I love these candies so much !!!!! One of my all time favorites , I would definitely repurchase them
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.
The Swedish fish are very flavorful and chewy. In this package you get a lot of fish for your money.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love these they are amazing and are a childhood favorite I couldn't,think of anythimg,else to say.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Springfield, VA
I love this fish gummy the flavor it's fruity and sherry they are the best of the best you wil loved
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX
Swedish Fish are my weakness. I have to buy them often. Every time I get them I cannot eat just one.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Pretty good snack. Tasty and chewy. Great for cake or cupcake decorating for certain themed parties.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?