Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California

They just remind me so much or my childhood and my dad. They hold a very special place in my hear! They are so yummy!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

I like but don't love these. I have to be in the mood but if you love chewy cherry flavor candy, you will love these.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.

Oh my gosh i love Swedish fish so much i could eat them all day ( i would not though) they taste amazing so try them.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Crystal River, FL

I grew up taking an stealing these from my father. I don't think I can ever pass a bag and think of the fond memories
Shaylee M.
Shaylee M.
Eatonville, WA

Sweet gummy candy but if I eat too many of them at once I do get sick to my stomach but they are one of my favorites!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

The bag of all reds are the best! Love the texture, taste, and size. Really can't beat a bag of these during a movie!
Carol S.
Carol S.
Mantua, OH

My daughter's favorite since she was little. Nice soft chewy cherry deliciousness! We always fight over the last one!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

It's a great candy but you get tired of them after a while of eating them but buying them once in a while is not bad
savy r.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX

Bbbbh ghghhbb hb vgbvybhjbh bhbhh njjjj nijjkjj ihjhhb hhnnnbnbhn jjjjjn h hb gbn nhjjkkmnhhjm njjm nj un u hbn yuhh
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now