The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have literally eaten a whole bag in a few days they were my favorite snack when i was a kid and i still love them
There isn't much to say about Swedish fish except their delicious ! That's forever my favorite candy in the would !
I don't know why I love these so much but I just do, it may have to be the fact that it reminds me of my childhood
These are literally God's gift. I absolutely love swedish fish. They are hands down my absolute favorite candy ever
Great candy. You know it's good because it's Justin Biebers favorite candy hahahah. I could eat a whole bad easily
These are the best gummy candies that I can eat. I get the big bag and snack for a couple of weeks such a good deal
My family loves Swedish fish and I like the convenient packaging. The packaging makes it easy to take on road trips
Everyone in my family can't stand this treat, but I love them, and I get quite happy when I have the rare delicacy
I love the taste and it reminds me of my childhood, but it gets a little hard on the palette after a couple of them
Favorite flavored gummies and texture. I love buying this as a snack because it always cures my cravings for sweets
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos