Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indian Trail , Nc

Delicious. They are not too chewy to where you can't get them out of your teeth. Not overly sweet. Not too expensive.
Tia V.
Tia V.

These are my favorite candy. I never used to be too interested in them as a child but I love them most definitely now
Bria G.
Bria G.
Olympia, WA

Yummy! These are sweet gummy candies. Not too chewy, perfectly soft. Nice as a treat, but very very sweet and sugary.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

The bag of all reds are the best! Love the texture, taste, and size. Really can't beat a bag of these during a movie!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Camp Hill, PA

Swedish Fish has always been one of my favorite candies if I'm not in the mood for chocolate swedish fish is my go-to
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

I don't understand why people hate Swedish fish. They are my guilty pleasure haha. They can get stuck to teeth though
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
SOMERSET, KY

I lvoe swedish fish! they are an odd candy but there is something about them that makes me unable to stop eating them
Amlex B.
Amlex B.
Homestead, FL

The best candyou in the world. Don't eat too much but it's hard not to . They taste great and are small- perfection!!
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Humble, TX

One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now