Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Angela A.
Angela A.
Orem, UT

My husbands favorite candy. When you can find them fresh and soft, that is the best! They are a common treat in our house.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Morgan Hill, CA

Will always be one of my favorite candies to snack on. They are an original. They sometimes get stuck in your teeth though
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Classic! Delicious! I remember getting these on my walk home from school and i still stop in to my WaWa to get them today.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Popcorn and Swedish fish on summer nights watching a movie at home after swimming or playing ball is my favorite memory!!!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Newton Falls, OH

Buy them all the time for my husband. These are his favorites. I buy them in bulk and they last about a month in my house.
Ella W.
Ella W.
Orlando, FL

Favorite candy in the entire world. Taste like Jesus on your tongue. Best texture ever and taste wow I love it man oh man.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

So chewy. My favorite candy, hands down. I mean I love chocolate but there's something so kiddie about these little fishes
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

Definitely my favorite candy ever. I'm a big fan of gummies, and this is always my go to when I'm craving something sweet.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.

This candy is not only delicious, but it is a very convenient, unhealthy snack if you are in a rush and are craving sugar.
Carol W.
Carol W.
Kyle, TX

Swedish Red Fish are MY ultimate favorite candies! I always always have some stashed some where. Love these gooey goodies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now