Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Beth K.
Beth K.
Atlanta, GA

One of my favorite candies, love the cherry flavor and the consistency of the gummies. These little guys travel well
Jordan C.
Jordan C.

These are pretty decent candy. They can get a little bit too sweet after a while, but good for the occasional snack.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , Il

These are a classic. So delicious, but so bad for me. I love the flavor, and would eat them all the time if I could.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

So gross this are the dollar tree candy. Hahaha so they are probably all expired. They taste awful hard and just bad
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
South Holland, IL

Even those Swedish Fish can be difficult to eat they are definitely a childhood favorite candy I can remember eating
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Decatur, IL

Swedish fish are amazing! They can also be used for fun party ideas and give awayz that can go with a certain theme.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Gotta have the big bag. While coaching, this bag went every where with us. Great value, good flavor. Worth the money
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA

This is my husbands favorite candy. He can eat the whole bag in one sitting. We buy this product every grocery trip.
camille D.
camille D.
Herkimer, NY

Biggest pregnancy craving! Could eat the huge bags of these weekly so addicting! Chewy tasty but absolutely amazing!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Fairdale , Ky

So sweet and chewy! I prefer the smaller size versus the large fish. Both are delicious, just a personal preference.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now