The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have moved these since I was a kid, even recall the first time I tried them. You do have to make sure that they're soft in the bag though. Not as nice if they're hard.
I could eat an entire bag of Swedish fish if left alone with one. I love the way they taste and they’re nice and soft and chewy. Perfect snack for movie nights or a little treat.
Can a swedish person please tell if this is how ur fish actually taste. Are they really diabetes inducing? Are they this sweet? Are they red bc if radioactive activity?
Loved them as a kid, and still love them now. There’s a reason this candy has been around so long, and that’s because they’re just as addictive now as they were then 😍😁
I have an unhealthy obsession with swedish fish. I love them! I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be but I think the flavor is called tasty because that's what they are. A million times repurchase.
I mean, who doesn't love Swedish fish? The best part is that they are chewy and soft with the yummiest flavor. It's a staple in my home, and it's our go to gummy treat. Definitely recommend.
Love these!! The texture and gumminess are just right! They also smell really good. Swedish Fish are 1 of those classic candies that will always be a favorite of mine.
I don't love Swedish fish, but they taste just good enough to keep on eating them. They taste good for movie food or on the go snacking but not my go to choice at all.
I absolutely love Sweedish Fish. One of my favorite candies. I especially love buying family members the five lb bag for gifts because it is a fun present and who doesn't love Sweedish Fish!?
Swedish fish are the most simple candy to eat. I believe that the flavor is strawberry but I’m never really sure. Either way it’s pretty good and it doesn’t taste like it has much sugar in it
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos