Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Carol S.
Carol S.
Mantua, OH

My daughter's favorite since she was little. Nice soft chewy cherry deliciousness! We always fight over the last one!
Shaylee M.
Shaylee M.
Eatonville, WA

Sweet gummy candy but if I eat too many of them at once I do get sick to my stomach but they are one of my favorites!
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

I don't understand why people hate Swedish fish. They are my guilty pleasure haha. They can get stuck to teeth though
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California

They just remind me so much or my childhood and my dad. They hold a very special place in my hear! They are so yummy!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

The bag of all reds are the best! Love the texture, taste, and size. Really can't beat a bag of these during a movie!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Crystal River, FL

I grew up taking an stealing these from my father. I don't think I can ever pass a bag and think of the fond memories
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
Avery H.
Avery H.
Winnipeg, Mb

These are my favorite gummy candies!! Great flavor and chewy! They don't make you feel full and aren't overly sweet.
savy r.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX

Bbbbh ghghhbb hb vgbvybhjbh bhbhh njjjj nijjkjj ihjhhb hhnnnbnbhn jjjjjn h hb gbn nhjjkkmnhhjm njjm nj un u hbn yuhh
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA

These are my favorite snack when traveling. They just remind me of college days and going on road trips with friends
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now