Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Milwaukee, WI
I grew up with these being my mom's favorite... Now they're my favorite!! They're fun and delicious!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love these they are amazing and are a childhood favorite I couldn't,think of anythimg,else to say.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Springfield, VA
I love this fish gummy the flavor it's fruity and sherry they are the best of the best you wil loved
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Raleigh, NC
May 1, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Bag
My sister got me hooked on these little red fish and they are great! Chewy and have a great flavor !
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Roanoke
May 16, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
My granddaughter loves these for a treat -very yummy and fun.buy at Kroger will continue to purchase
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX
Swedish Fish are my weakness. I have to buy them often. Every time I get them I cannot eat just one.
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.
The Swedish fish are very flavorful and chewy. In this package you get a lot of fish for your money.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Pretty good snack. Tasty and chewy. Great for cake or cupcake decorating for certain themed parties.
Sky L.
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS
These are so good you'll find so many wrapper around my house in my car everywhere there my favorite
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I have a huge sweet tooth. These fishes are so good. I love all things gummy and these hit the spot.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?