22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Delicious treat I love them for movies or any other time. They make me happy and we don't always have them because they never last. You can get them at almost any drug store!
I absolutely love swedish fish one of the most popular candies in my house. There easy to chew unlike most candies which are harder to chew and have a good cherry like taste.
These are my favorite! They are always nice fresh and soft! They have. great flavor that never changes. There are plenty of duplicates out there but these are still the best!
There is just something about the texture of Swedish fish that is completely different from all the other gummy candies out there. Which I really like. The flavor is good too.
These are my absolute favorite go to candy! they have a great flavor and are best when they are super fresh! Personally i like the smaller fish better then the larger ones, not really sure why but i just think they are better! enjoy!
This is juicy I love the flavors the fish is great and I always eat the entire bag you can't have one and I love the color of the package. No comparing it to any chew candy
I love Swedish fish! Soft, gummy candy with a great flavor. I like it much better than snacking on chocolate. Love to keep a large bag of swedish fish around and grab a handful every so often. Good studying snack if you want junk food.
Yum! My favorite candy. Sticks to the teeth a little so just brush your chompers a little extra and you're good to go. They are somewhat bite size and have a unique flavor.
When i do have sour patch kids these are the ones i choose because it is basically the same thing just minus the coating sour patch have. I do enjoy them though i need more than a box.Great movie snack
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos