BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kimberly K.
I have moved these since I was a kid, even recall the first time I tried them. You do have to make sure that they're soft in the bag though. Not as nice if they're hard.
Kai Y.
Watervliet , NY
I could eat an entire bag of Swedish fish if left alone with one. I love the way they taste and they’re nice and soft and chewy. Perfect snack for movie nights or a little treat.
Can a swedish person please tell if this is how ur fish actually taste. Are they really diabetes inducing? Are they this sweet? Are they red bc if radioactive activity?
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
Loved them as a kid, and still love them now. There’s a reason this candy has been around so long, and that’s because they’re just as addictive now as they were then 😍😁
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
I have an unhealthy obsession with swedish fish. I love them! I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be but I think the flavor is called tasty because that's what they are. A million times repurchase.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I mean, who doesn't love Swedish fish? The best part is that they are chewy and soft with the yummiest flavor. It's a staple in my home, and it's our go to gummy treat. Definitely recommend.
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
Love these!! The texture and gumminess are just right! They also smell really good. Swedish Fish are 1 of those classic candies that will always be a favorite of mine.
Shanna M.
I don't love Swedish fish, but they taste just good enough to keep on eating them. They taste good for movie food or on the go snacking but not my go to choice at all.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love Sweedish Fish. One of my favorite candies. I especially love buying family members the five lb bag for gifts because it is a fun present and who doesn't love Sweedish Fish!?
briab P.
Baltimore, MD
Swedish fish are the most simple candy to eat. I believe that the flavor is strawberry but I’m never really sure. Either way it’s pretty good and it doesn’t taste like it has much sugar in it
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?