Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

Definitely my favorite candy ever. I'm a big fan of gummies, and this is always my go to when I'm craving something sweet.
Princess C.
Princess C.

I buy these with sour patch kids And eat them together as a pair. Sweet & sour. But they're definitely good by themselves.
Carol W.
Carol W.
Kyle, TX

Swedish Red Fish are MY ultimate favorite candies! I always always have some stashed some where. Love these gooey goodies!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Antioch, IL

Can we talk about how good these are I get these at Castco and have to hide form the kids and Myself! There rich in flavor
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

My cousin used to eat these everyday when I was in pre school and she made me love them . Haven't had them in years though
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH

I loooovvvvvvvveeee Swedish fish, the only thing I hate is how they get stuck in your teeth.. but I buy them all the time!
Patrice S.
Patrice S.

Not your average gummies snack. Texture is different..not too sweet..almost taste like a powdery substance on the outside.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX

Good tasting and easy to eat! I buy mine from my local Target or Walmart. Perfect candy to eat on the go or at the movies!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Orem, UT

My husbands favorite candy. When you can find them fresh and soft, that is the best! They are a common treat in our house.
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Ridgway, PA

Best chewy candy ever! these have always been my favorite candies! the flavor is so good and they just melt in your mouth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?