The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I personally have never really been a huge fan of swedish fish, but that's only because I'm not a big fan of gummies in general. BUT the flavor of swedish fish is actually quite delicious and they are good to just suck on. They are pretty affordable as well.
I love this candy so much. This is my go to candy when I'm not wanting anything with chocolate in it. They are so sweet, but have such a unique taste to them. I buy mine at walmart occasionally. The only downside to this product is they stick to my teeth.
This is one of my favorite candy. Im not sure what about them makes me go crazy but i do not share my swedish fish. They go for a good value at any store and are most definitely worth buying. I eat them for special occasions so not very often are they bought.
One of my favorite candies to have at the movie theater. I love them so much! They are sweet flavor and nice texture that doesn't stick to your teeth. I love that they are available almost everywhere! My husband and i buy the huge bag and fight over them! lol
My favorite candy. They're like sour patch kids without the sour part. They're super affordable and easy to find anywhere. I eat these at least twice every two weeks. They're a gummy candy, but they're so addictive that you could eat a bag in a whole sitting.
This is my all-time favorite candy. I usually purchase Swedish Fish at CVS, but you can literally get it anywhere. They are very very inexpensive but they offer an amazing taste. These are my favorite candy to get at the movies. I would definitely repurchase.
The first candy I ever gave my children when they were old enough to have them was Swedish fish. They are small enough that it makes a nice treat to give them 3 or 4. I also use them as rewards for doing a good job and doing tasks that are asked of them. Giving them a better sense of accomplishment.
My go to Movie candy! I love Swedish Fish! They take me back to my childhood and by far are one of the best chewy candies. I usually get them at my local walmart or CVS and I get them for special events and the movies. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
Used sweedish fish as a reward for my son during potty training and it worked as a great incentive. Both of my older kids love them and go crazy for them (as do my husband and I). I love the texture compared to some other gummy brands and the delicious flavor.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos