Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Zac N.
Zac N.
Marietta, GA
Well, these are Swedish fish. they are a fantastic candy, unless they become hard, to which they suck.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Milwaukee
March 31, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I only buy the big bag of Swedish fish because they are a good snack and fat freethis is all I can say
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Boaz, AL
There's not much I have to say about his product because personally I don't like anything Swedish fish
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
Roseville, MI
I eat so much Swedish fish these big bags are perfect! Great to put on the table for the whole family.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Staten Island, NY
I love the taste and the best thing of all is that this is FAT FREE! Well at least that's what I think!
Soad A.
Soad A.
I love swedish fish. Its been my favorite since I was little. Its the right amount of sweet and chewy.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Fort Collins, CO
Great for an avid Swedish fish lover. Great deal for the size of the bag and nice that it's resealable
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Northome, MN
I love these they are my favorite and they taste amazing and I have always loved them even in lemonade
Lyleah S.
Lyleah S.
Largo, FL
They are reaalllllllyyyyyyy good I always buys theses why I have extra money and the flavor is amazing
Steph K.
Steph K.
Pine Grove, PA
Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? My thoughts exactly! They are nice and chewy mixed with sweet flavors
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?