Add a Photo
Photos (51)
marianna g.
marianna g.
Bethlehem, PA

I love swedish fish they are so good and have an absolute great flavor.just talking about them makes me want one now
Savanah J.
Savanah J.
Frankfort, KY

Kroger Friday free download. Love this cherry flavored chewy candy. Price is 1.50. I got mine at Kroger for F free!!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Glenview, IL

I am not a big candy person, more of a chocolate person but if I am craving candy. Swedish Fish is what I would buy
Osma H.
Osma H.

My favorite candy. Swedish fish are soft, chewy, and I love the original flavor. I buy a bag as a treat for myself.
Emily B.
Emily B.
North port , Fl

I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect snack when I'm craving sugar. They are my go to snack for long car drives
Arni D.
Arni D.

One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY

Even these came out far before I was born, they always taste so fresh and are never hard like some gummy bears are.
Chiamaka O.
Chiamaka O.
Cincinnati, OH

Swedish Fish is my favorite fruity candy. I enjoy the taste when I'm eating and even the after taste! Great formula
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA

I love grabbing a bag of these and munching away when watching a movie, sweet and chewy. One of my favorite candies
Raven A.
Raven A.
College Station, TX

Yasssss I LOVE Swedish Fish! My Grandfather got be hooked on them. They are just soft enough and just chewy enough.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now