Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Princess C.
Princess C.

I buy these with sour patch kids And eat them together as a pair. Sweet & sour. But they're definitely good by themselves.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Orem, UT

My husbands favorite candy. When you can find them fresh and soft, that is the best! They are a common treat in our house.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Antioch, IL

Can we talk about how good these are I get these at Castco and have to hide form the kids and Myself! There rich in flavor
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

My cousin used to eat these everyday when I was in pre school and she made me love them . Haven't had them in years though
Patrice S.
Patrice S.

Not your average gummies snack. Texture is different..not too sweet..almost taste like a powdery substance on the outside.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH

I loooovvvvvvvveeee Swedish fish, the only thing I hate is how they get stuck in your teeth.. but I buy them all the time!
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX

Good tasting and easy to eat! I buy mine from my local Target or Walmart. Perfect candy to eat on the go or at the movies!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Deland, FL

My kids absolutely love Swedish fish. They are low in fat so I don't worry about giving it to them as an occasional treat!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

So chewy. My favorite candy, hands down. I mean I love chocolate but there's something so kiddie about these little fishes
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are definitely my favorite childhood candy. They have a unique texture and sweet taste to please any child or adult.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?