Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD

A guilty pleasure, even as an adult I still enjoy Swedish Fish. They are my go-to candy from the work vending machine.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI

My favorite candy BY FAR! I could eat Swedish Fish all day and be the happiest person on the planet! They're so great!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa

YUMMM. Who doesn't love Swedish fish. But I hate when they go stale so the fact that this is resealable is a big plus.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, Ny

Swedish fish are a great snack when you have a sweet tooth! I love how they are chewy and like gummies. Soo delicious.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Lillington, NC

Great flavor with cute shapes. It's smells and tastes delicious. I love the color. It has lots of natural ingredients.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA

Not to sweet but just the right amount of sweetness. Very chewy gets stuck in my teeth but are still my favorite candy
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA

These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
Christine Z.
Christine Z.
Ridge, NY

This is just a good candy. Reminds me of being little. I don't know what else to say about it other than its awesome!!
Katie T.
Katie T.
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania

On of my favorites! Great taste, texture, and fun fish shape. Nothing's better than a bag of fresh, soft Swedish fish!
Christina S.
Christina S.
East Lansing, MI

These are my fiances favorite. We buy them occasionally and we both love the flavor. We also love the squishy texture.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now