The Best Gummy Candies: 15K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,764 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 102 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
So good!!! My favorite sweet snack. So cheap and yummy. You can get it basically any where too!
Swedish fish are a great vegan snack. I turn to them when I'm wanting something sweet and yummy.
Love! Whole family eats this as an occasional pick me up. My son even loves these. Great snack.
Love these. They taste great, always have a bag in my shopping cart when I go grocery shopping.
Love this fish..who doesn't like them .........................................................
Soft and amazing you! You won't stop until you get to the bottom of the bag! It just that good!
I love this candy because it's nice, sweet, and gummy and its one of my favorite types of candy
Swedish fish remind me of my childhood. they have always been one of my favorite chewy candies.
Delicious and classic. I love the colorful ones but the red Swedish fish will ways be the best.
Swedish fish taste really good l like that they are shaped like a fish everyone should try them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos