BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Suzanne X.
I enjoy eating a few of these Swedish Fish, but then it starts getting overbearing. It's a very simple taste and a great snack here and there but I wouldn't eat more often than once a week or even less.
Missy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Yes! A low calorie candy! The taste is awesome! It has kind of a cherry mixed with cinnamon taste! They are chewy and amazing! One of my favorite all time candy, hands down!
Erika D.
Bronx, NY
Swedish fish were always the greatest candy as a child. We would have competitions and prizes would be a swedish fish. I still remember running to get them when they were 5 cents each at the candy store.
Teja J.
Wellsville, NY
These are a classic for a reason. The perfect amount of chewiness without being tacky, the perfect amount of sweetness without at all being syrupy, and unlike many Swedish Fish pretenders, they don't get stale and hard in the packaging.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
Its just my personal opinion. I don't like this candy. Ever since I was a kid i didn't like it. Reminds me of just straight sugar shaped like a fish. They get stuff to your teeth after you eat it as well.
kaeli p.
I absolutely love swedish fish one of the most popular candies in my house. There easy to chew unlike most candies which are harder to chew and have a good cherry like taste.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
I love the taste of Swedish Fish, it's unlike any other gummy candies. Just hate the texture, sticks to your teeth really bad and I spend so much time trying to clean my teeth. I only eat a few at a time
Brenna S.
I love this candy! My entire house hold loved to fight over them. They are extremely chewy but super good. Great flavor too! Great ptoduct to use for alcoholic beverages also!
Ash M.
Elmont , NY
I love gummy candy and this is no exception. The taste and consistency are unlike anything else. I believe they came out with other flavor at one point but this is the best.
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ
Sugar free taste good and get affordable just when you get it in the box form make sure you get the bag one the cheat you out in to box putting a little bit in it be careful.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?