22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
I tried these for the first time a few months ago. They are so good! It's like a sweet fruit punch in gummy form, and it's not that kind of candy that burns your throat from being too sweet. I love that they are soft and don't get stuck in my teeth. Great movie snack for after popcorn!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Oh my god my dentist Patrick hates me because I cannot stop eating these little fishies. Oh they are always a favorite but when I was pregnant I recently forgot how much I loved them. And now I can't stop eating them. I love the party size. It's cheap but oh my god those Lil fishies❤❤
Adam C.
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
This is the greatest gummy candy on the market. As a standalone candy it is truly one of the greatest. The taste is phenomenal. As a runner I'm constantly looking for something to take with me on one runs that's easy to eat and give me a little extra fuel. Although most of the time candy is it recommended Swedish fish is a favorite.
Leonela D.
Leonela D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My favorite gummy candy! always so soft, I can never control myself when eating these. They are perfect as a movie snack, road snack, special treat and also as a gift! I stuff my husbands stocking during Christmas time, he loves it! You can never go wrong with an all red gummy bag!
Carla J.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
These are good.  They taste good.  The only complaint I may have is the texture.  Sometimes it can be really chewy and get stuck in your teeth but other than that enjoy this candy and would re purchase from time to time.  I do recommend this candy to others
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Bellevue, WA
I love Swedish fish, it's one of my favorite childhood candies. The flavor is really specific and incomparable to anything else. You can get these for fairly cheep. The only thing I don't like about them is how they stick to your teeth. But that won't stop me from having one or two!
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Swedish Fish are SO addicting! Which is why I have a love-hate relationship with these bags of swedish fish...it is so good that you'll want to keep eating...luckily the bag is re-sealable...but the bad thing? Because it comes in a 5 lb bag...you'll want to keep eating and eating..
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Swedish fish are good. They aren't the best fruity candy and I haven't really bought them as often lately as I used to. The one downside to these compared to other products is the lack of flavor options. It's one flavor and that's it. I would like if they introduced some more colors.
kris b.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
HATE HATE HATE!!!! I do not like sweetish fish at all. They taste like rubber and nothing at all. They have no flavor and they are just straight up nasty. I have tried them a couple of different times and each time they just gross me out. I am not a fan of them at all what so ever.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Philadelphia , PA
Both gummy and smooth, Swedish Fish are sure to give you a wonderful snack experience. Their uniquely scrumptious flavor will satiate any sort of sugar craving. They are also fat free! As a kid, I would always grab some of these after an unsuccessful fishing trip so I could always show my mom the most delicious fish we could have caught !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?