The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,956 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Can't bear Swedish fish. My kids love this and do I. Family favorite. Great for stockings.
Swedish Fish!! So good, the kids and I race to get to these first. The flavor is wonderful
The gold Standard of office snacks! Chewy and delicious- try the Rita's water ice version!
These are my dads favorite candy and gave a sweet jelly bean like texture. would recommend
These are a favorite treat because they are not overpowering sweet but are still delicious
It is one of my favorite treats, I love watching movie and eat my swedish fish every day!!
Grow up on these!! I can remember go to the general store and buying them for a penny each
I like Swedish fish and they are really good but they aren't something I eat all the time.
This is definitely one of my FAVORITE candies, it is vert chewy and has a strawberry taste💘
Very chewy, but a yummy flavor, and cute packaging, very affordable, and cute fish gummys.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos