BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Guilty of purchasing a big bag of Swedish fish but honestly have no regrets lol. They are oddly amazing. I bought my bag at BJs wholesale for a good value. And this bag lasted ages! Not a big gummy person but Swedish fish is where it's at!
Constance T.
Keego Harbor, MI
My second favorite candy, and definitely my favorite gummy type candy. Excellent in a Swedish Fish martini!! I've never eaten a bag in one sitting because I value my teeth....but these are delicious!!
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love me some Swedish fish!! They are so good and such a good value to them!! They have such an amazing flavor to them as well! It compares very well to other gummies! Definitely repurchase worthy!!
Brooke W.
Bellevue , NE
This is my mother in la a favorite candy and usually find myself having a hard time putting them down. Great flavor and yummy. They are fairly priced. My kids love them too and we buy them over and over.
Christina H.
San Diego, CA
I can't keep a bag of these. My kids love Swedish fish. I like them too. They are chewy with a fruity flavor. They are not overly sweet. It's the gummy snack the family prefers.
Julie P.
Delicious. I could eat about a dozen (packages) of these. They're sweet, gummy, and yummy to my tummy. Straight up. Love these little fishes. If you've never tried them. Do it. Now!
Cissy S.
Lebanon, TN
These were my favorite as a kid and that soft, chewy consistency still takes me back! I love the flavor and they are a great value for the price. Not too many calories either when I need a little something sweet.
Kelly G.
Tampa , FL
So good, and so addicting! I most definitely recommend if you have no tried these to get them! Because you’ll fall in love, they are not expensive and are affordable and you get a lot for your money!
Katherine P.
Burlington , VT
Swedish fish will never get old. They are delicious. Sweet but not too sweet. I love gummy candies and these are my movie theatre favorites. So yummy, so delicious, I need a pack of Swedish fish now.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
I buy these at five below and only five dollars for a big bag why not right I love them so much I ate the whole bag and I love gummy candy so good and great value and I do recommend to others
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?