22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are such a classic! They are chewy sweet and vegetarian friendly. I'm very careful about eating sweets and only eat candy when my blood sugar is low and those are my go. I keep them in my purse to snack on a few when my blood sugar is to low. They are just so tasty! Also they are a great price!
Eliza A.
Eliza A.
These are SO GOOD another classic, love them, love their fruity taste! Even though these are good to eat, I just wish they have other flavors other than the red fish, so other gummies with a wide variety of flavors are more suitable for me, but these are still good and I can't pass up!
cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena
If you're vegan or vegetarian and miss gummies, Sweedish fish is great for you! They're sweet, chewy, and delicious! They're really affordable, a lot of places sell them for one dollar in the US. They're a great alternative for vegans and vegetarians because they cannot eat gummies containing gelatin.
KT C.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really grew to love these. When I was younger I hated them, the texture, and how chewy they were and would get stuck in your teeth. I was in IKEA one day and saw these and decided to give them another try and I am HOOKED. I love these and usually buy them whenever I see them in stores.
Donna P H.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I love eating Swedish Fish since I have been a kid. They tate awesome to e.  I even raised my children to eat them. From 1 generation to another it never seems to change. And always affordable. You should try them. You will be glad you did. It's a go to candy in my household.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
I tried these for the first time a few months ago. They are so good! It's like a sweet fruit punch in gummy form, and it's not that kind of candy that burns your throat from being too sweet. I love that they are soft and don't get stuck in my teeth. Great movie snack for after popcorn!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Oh my god my dentist Patrick hates me because I cannot stop eating these little fishies. Oh they are always a favorite but when I was pregnant I recently forgot how much I loved them. And now I can't stop eating them. I love the party size. It's cheap but oh my god those Lil fishies❤❤
Adam C.
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
This is the greatest gummy candy on the market. As a standalone candy it is truly one of the greatest. The taste is phenomenal. As a runner I'm constantly looking for something to take with me on one runs that's easy to eat and give me a little extra fuel. Although most of the time candy is it recommended Swedish fish is a favorite.
Leonela D.
Leonela D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My favorite gummy candy! always so soft, I can never control myself when eating these. They are perfect as a movie snack, road snack, special treat and also as a gift! I stuff my husbands stocking during Christmas time, he loves it! You can never go wrong with an all red gummy bag!
Carla J.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
These are good.  They taste good.  The only complaint I may have is the texture.  Sometimes it can be really chewy and get stuck in your teeth but other than that enjoy this candy and would re purchase from time to time.  I do recommend this candy to others
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?