BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kayla W.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candies, I love their flavor and cute packaging! Easy to share with all of my friends because you can just prop the bag open and leave it on a table, or pass it around to whoever you're sharing it with
Kyla P.
I like the texture that Swedish fish have to other gummy candies. They are not overly gummy and unchewable. They have a great taste, they are so addictive. I have to stop myself so I do not eat the whole bag.
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Dude. These are one of my ultimate guilty pleasures tbh. I just hate how pricey they come out to be because I'll buy an entire bag and end up eating all of it in like 2-3 days!
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
These have always been a favorite of mine , its just a classic candy from my childhood. You can always find them at the dollar store so you don't have to pay high price for them.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Yum, yum , yum. Everyone in my family loves these little swimmers! Perfectly sweet, not tart at all! Also not a bad gummy , for the fact it doesn't stick to your teeth so bad!
Louise P.
Grand Rapids, MI
My favorite gummy candy! This is a very nostalgic cans for me because I remember eating this with my sister when we were little. Perfectly sweet and softer than most gummies!
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
Chewy gummy fish. They have a tougher skin than most chewy gummies in the USA (think gummy bears). They are very satisfying to bite into, taste good, and hold up to being in mixed drinks really well.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
There is just something about the texture of Swedish fish that is completely different from all the other gummy candies out there. Which I really like. The flavor is good too.
DONNA E.
Broomall, PA
Swedish fish has always been my go-to candy. If its not chocolate its gotta be swedish fish. Years ago when taking my girls to the pool, i treated myself to a bag each time i worked out. Its fat free and tastes great. Guiltless treat!
Brenna S.
I love this candy! My entire house hold loved to fight over them. They are extremely chewy but super good. Great flavor too! Great ptoduct to use for alcoholic beverages also!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?