Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Canton, IL

There's just something about them! They have such a different taste than other gummy candy and I love the perfect chew!
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

A great reward a offer my daughter when potty training. She love them. Doesn't make her to hyper or is it a messy treat.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL

Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
Jessice
Jessice
Rockford, IL

One of my fav snakcs. My mom also reallylikes it and they're cheap! I would recommend to anyone who likes fruity candy.
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Olcott, NY

I love Swedish fish and so does my daughter! These are perfect to take with us in the car as they are already in a cup!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Scranton, AR

I love swedish fish and eat them all the time!! They taste great and are very affordable, so I eat them whenever I can.
Alma T.
Alma T.
Phoenix, AZ

Just the best gummy candy you will have but I'd rather have chocolate although if you leave them out they will get hard
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY

I used to be a big time fan of Swedish fish growing up because my mom when always have them around. Love my gummies!!!!
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Torrance, CA

I looooove Swedish fish!! Honestly one of my absolute fave life types of candy to eat. So good when in a movie theater.
Callie L.
Callie L.
Las Vegas, NV

Certainly not one of my favorite treats, but my kids seem to enjoy them. Although, what candy would kids NOT enjoy...?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now