Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, Nc
So yummy I love this gummies I would totally recommend to other it is a great price and I love them!!!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID
Grew up with these being a constant! I love the texture and the subtle flavor! I can't eat "just one".
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Feb. 6, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Bag
THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
Silence E.
Silence E.
Harrisburg, PA
These taste amazing , there is soo much flavor in a tiny piece of candy , their soft , sweet , & gummy
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Fort Bragg , NC
Probably my favorite non chocolate candies of all time. Brings back a lot of childhood memories for me
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
These used to be my favorite but after a little while they taste kinda waxy.. Not my favorite anymore.
Lyza W.
Lyza W.
Daphne, AL
Swedish fish are my favorite type of gummy. I don't care much for fruit gummys either. Very delicious.
krysta s.
krysta s.
Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Milwaukee
March 31, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I only buy the big bag of Swedish fish because they are a good snack and fat freethis is all I can say
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?