Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jenny Viviana C.
Jenny Viviana C.
Silver Spring, MD

This is a favorite candy and is gelatin free so it is also vegan! If you eat too many you'll get tired of it quickly
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
South Holland, IL

Even those Swedish Fish can be difficult to eat they are definitely a childhood favorite candy I can remember eating
savy r.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX

Bbbbh ghghhbb hb vgbvybhjbh bhbhh njjjj nijjkjj ihjhhb hhnnnbnbhn jjjjjn h hb gbn nhjjkkmnhhjm njjm nj un u hbn yuhh
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

My husband loves these, and I do too. They're delicious and fun to eat. I just hate that they get stuck in my teeth.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

This is my favorite candy! The best ever so chewy and delicious ! i recommend this product if your looking for that!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

So gross this are the dollar tree candy. Hahaha so they are probably all expired. They taste awful hard and just bad
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Decatur, IL

Swedish fish are amazing! They can also be used for fun party ideas and give awayz that can go with a certain theme.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA

A very yummy chewy candy who doesn't love sweedish fish they are quite the chewy treat I must say I really like them.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Semmes, AL

This is my all time favorite candy! Not too sweet not too tart just right. The best part is they are fat free also!!
Karina W.
Karina W.
Springfield, GA

I feel like Swedish Fish are too chewy. They're always in my teeth after I eat them. I'll just stick to gummy worms.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now