Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY

Very soft and delicious. They are chewy and tend to get stuck in your teeth so make sure you floss and brush after eating.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY

My favorite candy! Very soft and chewy. They have a sort of raspberry or cherry flavor. They don't get sticky in my teeth.
Michele S.
Michele S.

You can never just have a few or put the bag down. These have been there since my childhood. Such a good sweet tooth snack
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Deland, FL

My kids absolutely love Swedish fish. They are low in fat so I don't worry about giving it to them as an occasional treat!
Latasha L.
Latasha L.

I love Swedish fish. That chewy texture and delish flavor yum! I don't think there is any candy that has a similar flavor.
Naomi N.
Naomi N.

My kids love Swedish fish! We are Swedish so it's fun having a candy we can easily get in the US from our family heritage.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

Anytime we do a family road trip or movie night these are a must. I could eat a whole bag myself because they are so good.
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! They're so soft and tasty! I love the larger ones ! I love the flavor of them
harley b.
harley b.

Favorite candy. I love them when I need something sweet but not something that makes your stomach hurt if you eat to many.
mariam f.
mariam f.
Stafford, VA

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDOES!! i ask my friends to get me these for christmas and sour patch kids! the gum also tastees good
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?