The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,360 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Let me just say oh my goodness! These fish are the only type of fish that I like. Little red squishy yumminess
One of my favorite candies. Its sweet and yummy and a very chewy candy! Favorite candy to have at the movies!!
I tried them thd other night and idk why j never tried them before! Their soo good. a bit waxy but very tasty.
One of my favorite candies. I love these. I love the fact they are more of a harder gummy and not overly sweet.
I'm not really too fund of Swedish fish.. they just taste really weird to me. I do not like eating them at all.
Swedish fish are one of the best gummies. swedish fish are my go to snack! the original flavor is the best!
Not many people love Swedish fish, me however love them. I can eat the whole bag and not thing twice about it!
A great classic candy! I really like the flavor, it's unique to the candy. The texture of the gummy is perfect!
These are the best treat for road trips or kids soccer games because they don't melt andx everyone loves them.
Sweetest fish they remind me of my childhood. They are one of those candies were if you eat one you can't stop.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos