Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Waynesboro, PA

Love the value of the bag they last forever love just love always so soft and chewy never had an issue of tyem getting hard
Will P.
Will P.
Greensboro, NC

Delicious. One of the best gummy snacks out there and always great. Does occasionally get too chewy and stuck in your teeth
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Augusta, GA

I love these fruity flavored fish. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I can eat a whole bag without even noticing lol
Megan M.
Megan M.
Erie, PA

I love getting these whenever I travel.. Just took a road trip and brought two big bags.. They where all gone 5 hours later
Tam C.
Tam C.

Swedish fish are old as time. Old and young love them. The was my favorite as a kid and now they are my children's favorite
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Daly City, CA

Yummy and fun fish-shaped snacks. It has a nice berry flavor. I've seen dessert ideas that uses theses fish for decorating.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hinesville, GA

I hate these things because I don't like fruit flavored candy, but my kids love them so they can be used as bribery. Haha.
Naomi N.
Naomi N.

My kids love Swedish fish! We are Swedish so it's fun having a candy we can easily get in the US from our family heritage.
Ella W.
Ella W.
Orlando, FL

Favorite candy in the entire world. Taste like Jesus on your tongue. Best texture ever and taste wow I love it man oh man.
Stormie J.
Stormie J.

Love these candies!
They're delicious, sweet and chewy. I always find myself reaching for these when I have a sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?