Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
These candies are a classic. They have a chewy texture that isn't too soft, and a great cherry flavor.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. They are so good but can sometimes be really chewy.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Pasadena, CA
Yes!!! These are so good. Sweet but not too sweet and the perfect texture. Not too tough on the teeth.
Brendan G.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
These are almost a perfect candy. They are sweet and the right amount of chewy. They taste delightful!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Katy, Tx
I love the texture and taste of Swedish fish! They are kind of hard on the outside with a chewy inside
Amber U.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
I really enjoy chewy candy and these are very good for a snack. The taste is great and kids love them!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
I used to buy these for my mom 24/7 until I moved out! And yes it was this HUGE BAG! We all loved them
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and I can't get enough of Swdiah Fish! They are so chewy and delicious and SUPER addicting!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV
March 4, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are a staple in my life. If I ever need something chewy you can never go wrong with these
krysta s.
krysta s.
Soft and chewy at the same time.cant just eat one.the kids love them also.love the sweedish fish taste
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?