BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Malvern, AR
Love love love love LOVEEEEEEE these things. The flavor is fantastic and they taste so wonderful. There's nothing else like these literally. I'm addicted to all things candy and fruit snacks and I have no clue of anything like Swedish fish.
Bruna L.
Bruna L.
Windermere, FL
Swedish Fish is delicious as long as you don't eat a lot! It has a good value, not pricey at all. I bought it at Walmart but I've seen it at Publix as well. There's other candies like this one I like better but it tastes delicious as well.
Anaya Y.
Anaya Y.
All time favorite candy, I pick these up quite frequently because I always have a taste for them. The price has remained the same over the years but since the rebranding of the packaging I feel like they taste a little different. Keep this candy on hand in my car, room, everywhere.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
One of my old time favorite candies. I used to eat these on a daily basis... so sweet and yummy, perfect for someone with a sweet tooth, they used to be a lot cheaper, but now they are all packaged for FDA reasons which is much better and so yummy
sam b.
sam b.
Sweet Tooth Expert
By far my favorite candy since childhood. Brings back memories of being a kid and going to the movies with my family. A fun way to eat them is to put them in the freezer and suck on them likes hard candy. Would recommend to others. It's a classic.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Milan, MI
While I am sitting here writing this review I can admit that I am currently eating some of these. I love this candy so much! It’s chew and sweet and has a perfect taste! I enjoy this candy and you can always get it at a decent price. They now come in little snack size which I love!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are okay. I don't really find them to be my first choice when I'm purchasing candy. Probably because I think of them as being kinda old-fashioned, like a candy from my grandmother's time. They are still good though. They get stuck in your teeth.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Tucson , AZ
Swedish fish are a bit original but they never get old. They have always been my favorite gummy candy. Compared to other candies they have a good taste , and don't taste like plastic like some gummy candy does. They are usually very cheap!
kristin c.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
I used to ignorantly ignore this product.. because well why would I want a candy that has the word "fish" in it???? Lol totally misled me. I decided to get over my judgement and try it by buying a small bag. I went back the next day and bought the full bag.
Keller K.
Keller K.
Hellertown
Swedish fish are definitely a well loved classic around my house. They have so much flavor and they're so adorable too. I always pick them up when ever I find myself in a Rite Aid or CVS. Definitely gonna take me awhile to break that habit😄
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?