Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Camp Hill, PA

Swedish Fish has always been one of my favorite candies if I'm not in the mood for chocolate swedish fish is my go-to
Carol S.
Carol S.
Mantua, OH

My daughter's favorite since she was little. Nice soft chewy cherry deliciousness! We always fight over the last one!
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Parkersburg, WV

A candy I can eat a whole bag of and not feel guilty. So good and so soft most of the time. A simple and sweet snack.
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California

They just remind me so much or my childhood and my dad. They hold a very special place in my hear! They are so yummy!
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Humble, TX

One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
savy r.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX

Bbbbh ghghhbb hb vgbvybhjbh bhbhh njjjj nijjkjj ihjhhb hhnnnbnbhn jjjjjn h hb gbn nhjjkkmnhhjm njjm nj un u hbn yuhh
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA

This is my husbands favorite candy. He can eat the whole bag in one sitting. We buy this product every grocery trip.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
South Holland, IL

Even those Swedish Fish can be difficult to eat they are definitely a childhood favorite candy I can remember eating
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

My husband loves these, and I do too. They're delicious and fun to eat. I just hate that they get stuck in my teeth.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

So gross this are the dollar tree candy. Hahaha so they are probably all expired. They taste awful hard and just bad
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now