Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Swedish fish. Good flavour. No gelatin!!! But I wish they didn't get so stuck to my teeth. It's worth it though!
Amaya B.
Amaya B.
West Des Moines, IA

If you like gummy candy this is perfect for you i know i definitely am these are great.They're chewy soft and delicious
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Minneapolis, MN

I love Swedish Fish! They are delicious and chewy. It is hard to put the bag down once you start eating them. So yummy!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Millville , Nj

This is my all time favorite candy there are no other candies like this, It has a very chewy sweet mouth watering taste
Becky S.
Becky S.
Johnsonburg, PA

Both of my pregnancy I've craved Swedish fish. Been eating since I was a kid and is always a must have in our household
Irene K.
Irene K.

Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies, the taste isn't too strong and it's hard to stop eating them once you start
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Torrance, CA

I looooove Swedish fish!! Honestly one of my absolute fave life types of candy to eat. So good when in a movie theater.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Canton, IL

There's just something about them! They have such a different taste than other gummy candy and I love the perfect chew!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY

I used to be a big time fan of Swedish fish growing up because my mom when always have them around. Love my gummies!!!!
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

A great reward a offer my daughter when potty training. She love them. Doesn't make her to hyper or is it a messy treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now