Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Philadelphia, PA

My kids love this candy. It can be a good snack, put a few in a zip lock bag. And take it on the go whenever you want.
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.

Best gummies for me! Nice soft and chewy! Not too soft. I love them as a quick snack when I'm craving something sweet.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

These are so good. They are cherry/ strawberry in flavor, harder than gummy bears but still soft enough to easily chew
veronica h.
veronica h.

One of my favorite gummies, except its a fish. The flavor is a great and always try the assorted flavor. Its the best.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY

Swedish fish are a great snack when you have a sweet tooth! I love how they are chewy and like gummies. Soo delicious.
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS

My absolute favorite gummy candy is Swedish fishes by far! Was my favorite when I was young and still is 27 yrs later!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Brooklyn, NY

These gummy has always been cute, fun and very addicting!! Tastes like sweet Rasberry. These are my all time favorite!
Patti M.
Patti M.
Ontario

These are an awesome chewy candy. I like to grab a bag when I have ladies nights. They go fast + everyone enjoys them!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA

I love swedish fish as long as they're fresh. If old they get hard, otherwise they are soft and chewy and taste great!
Erinn F.
Erinn F.

Love these! One of my fav fruity flavored candies. I love that the fresh bags are such a soft smooth chewy yumminess!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now