Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Lewisburg, PA

Best kind of fish out there! So sweet and hit the spot every time! Love this candy! The classic red fish are the best!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Brooklyn, NY

These gummy has always been cute, fun and very addicting!! Tastes like sweet Rasberry. These are my all time favorite!
barbara b.
barbara b.

I like these for a chewing candy. I like to put them in blue colored drinks for fun, or even blue jello cups for kids.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Camp Hill, PA

Swedish Fish has always been one of my favorite candies if I'm not in the mood for chocolate swedish fish is my go-to
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Saginaw, MI

I have been for years and they are delicious. My kids also love these as a snack. I also love that they are fat free.
Ceira A.
Ceira A.

I don't like Swedish fish at all! I hate the texture & how they stick to your teeth. They just taste plasticky to me.
Dylan C.
Dylan C.

Swedish fish are a delicious treat! They are sweet and chewy. But not chewy in the way that gets stuck in your teeth.
Kt D.
Kt D.

A GO TO present between my boyfriend and I. We love to keep candy jars filled & this is always a staple in our house.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Youngsville, LA

We love Swedish fish. My son gets so excited when I buy him a bag. They're chewy but soft and the flavor is so yummy.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indian Trail , Nc

Delicious. They are not too chewy to where you can't get them out of your teeth. Not overly sweet. Not too expensive.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now