Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Rochester, NY
Like all fish, the fresher the better! Great for anyone who likes gummies that stick to your fillings.
Amber U.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
I really enjoy chewy candy and these are very good for a snack. The taste is great and kids love them!
Heather F.
Heather F.
May 27, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
So addicting! Perfect little treat for on the go. These things are hard to stop eating once you start!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Lynchburg, VA
My husband and I love that these are a fat free treat, and we love eating them while watching a movie.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Feb. 6, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Bag
THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID
Grew up with these being a constant! I love the texture and the subtle flavor! I can't eat "just one".
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
So yummy I love this gummies I would totally recommend to other it is a great price and I love them!!!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and I can't get enough of Swdiah Fish! They are so chewy and delicious and SUPER addicting!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Raleigh, NC
These super sweet fish are fun to eat and play with! They are a little hard to chew but well worth it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?