BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Seanna H.
Seattle, WA
Such a underated candy. I love these for movies.
I always like squish then flat then see how far i can pull it as i bite down on one side and pull the other. This is no grandma candy.
Makenzie H.
Muncie
Seriously can’t stop eating them! I love them! My little boy loves them and I also love giving them to home because they are not sticky and they are easy to chew for him. Also they are a good bang for your buck!
Randi R.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love Swedish fish. Such a classic candy that I think our children's children will be enjoying for many years to come. Great flavor, fun design, and the price is always greatly comparable to the other candy options on the shelf. I will keep buying and enjoying.
Lizzy W.
Wetumpka, AL
Definitely an underrated classic! I'm not a fan of chewy candy, but I love eating Swedish Fish. The taste is sweet, but not overpowering. Not too fun to eat a lot all at once though.
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
Go big or go home! Whenever I buy Swedish Fish I always purchase the biggest bag my store carries because I have no self control when it comes to these sweet swimming beauties.
Linda F.
I buy these every single week and my whole family eats them.  They are quite a favorite with a not-too-overwhelming cherry/strawberry (?) taste.  Always a popular favorite.
Courtney M.
Fishers
So delicious! I love that they come in normal and mini size! The flavor is very good and you get a good amount for the price that you pay! Would recommend these over the off brands!
Alicia F.
Stanton, CA
Swedish fish is one candy that never goes out of style, no matter how old you are. You will never find my candy cabinet at home without at least 1 bag of Swedish fish in it . ........ They are a family favorite
Taylor S.
LaCrosse
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies. They always hit the spot and satisfy my sweet tooth. You can get them like literally anywhere and it makes a great little snack! Definitely worth the purchase!
Leigh G.
Stop mixing it up, Swedish fish. We don't need other colors or flavors or styles. Just the traditional red little fish. We're happy, we are. I can eat a whole (small bag) and be satisfied.... Until next time.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?