Add a Photo
Photos (55)
member-4c3ea27be
member-4c3ea27be
White River Junction, VT

Love Swedish fish. They can't be beat when it comes to gummies and no other brand can copy them. One of my favorite candies
Bahar K.
Bahar K.
Port Jefferson Station

Can never go wrong with Swedish Fish. What's not to like? Not too sweet or chewy. I prefer these to a lot of chewy candies.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL

My kids love these swedish fish. For me, they taste waxy and fake but I will continue to buy them on occasion for the kids.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX

Classic and easy to find, and always with a great price. I love the sweet flavor and that I know exactly what I am getting.
Felicity E.
Felicity E.
Hutchinson, KS

If you have a sweet tooth this candy is perfect for you. They are perfectly chewy and flavorful and great bite size treats.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI

The more the better! I love sweedish fish for their fruity and gummy taste and this big bag makes the snacking even easier.
Christy J.
Christy J.
Fuquay Varina, NC

I love these me and my son eat these all the time. We get them from the dollar store. They are one of our go to for candies
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

This are my sons best candy , good in taste chewy enough to not stick to the teeth and best of all good in the price range.
Jen P.
Jen P.
E Northport, NY

Perfect to bring to the beach! They're the big fish (not the smaller ones that I prefer), so I knocked off a star for that.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Seatac, Wa

I love Swedish fish. I love the texture and the taste. The fish are fun to play with and make a great non-messy treat. yum!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?