Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katie S.
Katie S.

This is my family's favorite treat.  When my kid is having a good day, Dad brings this home as a surprise! Hands down our favorite gummy and the resealable pack is genius! This is actually always included in all of our gifts for minor holidays like valentines day and easter.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Antioch, TN

Best candy I love the cherry flavor soft and chewy to eat. This is a must have at the movie or around Halloween.  Try just one or eat a whole bag they can be very addiction. Much better texture then other gummy candy easy to travel with as well and wont melt like some candy.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Noblesville, IN

These are so good, and are gone way too fast! It's so easy to just grab a handful and pop them in your mouth! I found a big bag of them at my local grocery store and just couldn't resist! For the amount I get for the price I paid, it was a good deal! So chewy and delicious!
Irene S.
Irene S.

Sweedish fish are delicious. Especially the red ones.  They are chewy and have just the right amount of flavor in it. It doesn't compare to any other fish out there.  Even the color of the fish doesn't compare to the red ones. I purchase these all the time and recommend them.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Carlisle

I saw the article about swedish fish being Pennsylvanias favorite candy, and as someone who has lived in Pennsylvania my entire life I can verify this is correct!! I love this candy, it's very sweet, it's chewy and it's in the shape of fish! What can be better then that? :D
Lori B.
Lori B.
Fremont, MI

These are so good, they are definitely in my top five! I get kind of sicky feeling after eating some candies but I have never had that experience with these and I love the taste! These are my treat once a week and I would recommend these to anybody who likes gummy candies.
Lena G.
Lena G.
San Diego, CA

I love Swedish Fish. The red flavor is definitely my favorite. They are great for my sweet tooth but if I eat too many, not great for my stomach. They're a special occasion treat, usually reserved for a plane ride. I recommend them to others. Once you stop, you can't stop!
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

This is a candy that I have to hide as my kids and their dad would eat it up. I buy a bag about every other month. They are very good and flavor decent. Price wise not so bad. Swedish fish is almost every store I go into so easy enough to get. For sure recommend to others.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX

I didn't even know i liked swedish fish until last halloween when we were giving out candy and i had a bunch of these left at the end of it. I love how chewy they are and their cherry flavor. They are easy to buy at any walgreens or gas station and i will always repurchase.
serafima K.
serafima K.

One of my favorite candies to buy. I absolutely love the taste they have and they are fun to eat! The only problem is that I think they are very rich in flavor, so I cant eat very much at a time. They are super affordable and If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest you do!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?