22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
If you don't mind picking red goop out of your teeth for a bit, these are fantastic! I love gummy candy and I love these!! The outside isn't sticky either, but they do get stuck in the teeth!
The candy has been around for years and is a staple in my home. It is nice and tough, but still chewy. I eat this candy maybe once every two months when I have the taste for it. I can buy this in a bodega and Walmart. I would recommend this candy to other people.
my absolute FAVORITE CANDY. i could eat these all day if i could. they have such a great fruity flavor that never gets old! you can get them anywhere which is great for fulfilling my cravings. i always keep a bag in my house !
If only I could create some device to make my entire body an empty pit just so that I could continue eating Swedish fish without my stomach refusing such small amounts. Basically these are good.
How can you resist Swedish fishies! They are the perfect softness, and taste so good!! You can purchase them at just about every store and there isn't anything like it! I definitely recommend purchasing!
I don’t eat a lot of candy. But I bring this candy on my long hikes when I need a burst of sugar to keep going. Doesn’t melt and has a great flavor that screams you can climb that mountain!!!
Happy to have a chewy option that is gluten free since licorice isn't. Pretty good although not my personal favorite as it's a little fake tasting and ingredients could be a little "cleaner".
You really cant go wrong with swedish fish, I am not sur eof anyone who deosnt like swedish fish., It is so good. we usally buy a bag one a month to just snack on, or when we got ot the movies.
Broke my tooth chewing one and my dentist told me not to eat them anymore because they’re too sticky but they are my FAVORITE chewy candy and I can’t stop eating them. True, they are very sticky, but the taste is worth it.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos