22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
A classic favorite you have to try once to love. The sweet subtle flavor is like nothing else you've ever had. We always buy them to keep in the candy drawer at our house. I would always recommend them to whoever asks. Once you try them you'll be a life long fan!
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Gainesville, GA
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies. I love that they're fruity and gummy candies. I buy these pretty much everywhere. You get a lot for what you pay for; they're affordable. I've introduced many friends and family to Swedish Fish and everyone loves them.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Hartstown, PA
Swedish Fish are always good! They are a great little munchie! They are great for road trips! I used to get them at the local candy store when I was growing up! Remember penny candy! They cost a little more then that nowadays, but not much more, still reasonable!
Cate S.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies of all time. They are available at almost all convenience and grocery stores. They are a good value and a great cherry flavor that is easily recognizable. I would definitely recommend trying these if you haven't before.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love Swedish fish. It is one of my favorite candies and is so flavorful. I buy these at the grocery or convenience store when I know I want a candy that I love. It is so good and would definitely recommend to others. It is one of my go to candies and I love it.
Trish C.
Trish C.
Monroe, MI
My all time favorite candy! I have been eating these since I was a little kid. They taste great, good snack for little kids. Great price too! I recommend these for a quick on the go snack when you're craving candy. The only problem is that they stick to my teeth.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
I have always loved Swedish fish. Delicious first of all. When I started training for a half marathon I found out something else that made me love them more. I can treat myself within reason even when carb loading, because these have a surprising amount of carbs!
Aleeza K.
Aleeza K.
Gainesville, FL
These incredibly sweet gummy candies are great for a sweet tooth. They have a sweet, slightly fruity flavor, and can be found at most grocery stores and movie theaters. They can get very sticky if left in hot temperatures, so it's important not to leave them out.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
These are very addictive. So sweet and tangy. I eat these at least once a month and the bag will be empty just like that. They have a sweet fruity flavor. I like them better compared to Haribos because they are softer and more gummy. I would definitely recommend.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite candy and has been since I was little. I love them when they are fresh and aren't too hard and sticky on my teeth. The packaging is great and I love the bright colors. I wish I saw them in the stores more often in smaller bags, however.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?