BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Makenzie P.
I could snack on these 24/7. They are so delicious! I don't know how to describe the flavor! If you get the chance to try them you should! They are chewy but not the annoying kind of chewy which is good! Their flavor is good and I like the design of them!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish is a red cherry licorice candy that is great for snacking and having something sweet byut not to unhealthy for you. it is chewy and soft and perfect but you have to make sure you get ones that are in date if not they can be hard and to chewy!
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA
These are super tasty and they are VEGAN. Can you believe that? I was recently at a IMAXX movie theatre and had these and they were divine. These are always good just try not to eat an entire pack all at once because then your stomach will hurt. Very good
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I could remember going to the candy store as a kid and getting a bag full of these for a $1! I really enjoy these candies from time to time but sometimes, the sugar hurts my teeth! The flavor of these are indescribable but addictive to eat. A great treat!
Missy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish are so good. Soft and chewy! Sweet and yummy! Everybody likes them in my house. We get a big bag so everyone can grab a handful when they want a sweet treat. I like the big gummy fish better than the smaller ones. I think they are softer usually.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Classic and so so good. I hope these never go out of business otherwise that may be the start to the apocalypse. These are so good, chewy but not too chewy, and they don't get stuck in weird places. Or make you feel like your teeth are going to fall out.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. They are my favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the different flavor, and they are always so soft and easy to chew. I don't get them often because I usually choose chocolate but when I get them I am always very happy with my choice.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA
Swedish Fish, the best none sour gummy candy out there. There is no way that someone can dislike eating a bag of these, and they are definitely addicting. If you like fun fish shaped candies and a great cherry like red taste, then these are a must have.
Donna T.
Crystal Lake, IL
Swedish Fish are so yummy! I love that this candy is available. My son has many food allergies and this is one candy he can have. I wish they didn't get struck in your teeth so much. I think they are a good value. We only eat these on special occasions.
Jackie M.
I cannot tell you how frequently I buy this huge bag of Swedish fish. My family loves them and so do i. These have to be one of my favorite candies ever. I highly suggest trying them or buying them to share. Cost $5 for a giant bag at any grocery store.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?