BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Wendy N.
Millville
If you don't mind picking red goop out of your teeth for a bit, these are fantastic! I love gummy candy and I love these!! The outside isn't sticky either, but they do get stuck in the teeth!
akira r.
Mcdonough, GA
The candy has been around for years and is a staple in my home. It is nice and tough, but still chewy. I eat this candy maybe once every two months when I have the taste for it. I can buy this in a bodega and Walmart. I would recommend this candy to other people.
lili p.
Fort Myers
my absolute FAVORITE CANDY. i could eat these all day if i could. they have such a great fruity flavor that never gets old! you can get them anywhere which is great for fulfilling my cravings. i always keep a bag in my house !
Casey K.
Nashville, TN
If only I could create some device to make my entire body an empty pit just so that I could continue eating Swedish fish without my stomach refusing such small amounts. Basically these are good.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Bag, Bag, Jelly Beans more...
I’ve been eating these things since I was a kid. They’re so addicting and actually not that bad for you. They’re the perfect candy snack that doesn’t come with a boatload of guilt after eating.
Chaleena S.
How can you resist Swedish fishies! They are the perfect softness, and taste so good!! You can purchase them at just about every store and there isn't anything like it! I definitely recommend purchasing!
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
I don’t eat a lot of candy. But I bring this candy on my long hikes when I need a burst of sugar to keep going. Doesn’t melt and has a great flavor that screams you can climb that mountain!!!
Tina T.
West Seneca, NY
Happy to have a chewy option that is gluten free since licorice isn't. Pretty good although not my personal favorite as it's a little fake tasting and ingredients could be a little "cleaner".
Cynthia L.
Camden
You really cant go wrong with swedish fish, I am not sur eof anyone who deosnt like swedish fish., It is so good.  we usally buy a bag one a month to just snack on, or when we got ot the movies.
Hailey H.
Clinton, WI
Broke my tooth chewing one and my dentist told me not to eat them anymore because they’re too sticky but they are my FAVORITE chewy candy and I can’t stop eating them. True, they are very sticky, but the taste is worth it.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?