Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

They changed the packaging for Swedish fish so now it looks a lot more modern! It looks similar to something European. The Swedish fish have this interesting flavor to them, like a berry I can't describe but I like how tacky they can get when you start chewing on the fish.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX

I didn't even know i liked swedish fish until last halloween when we were giving out candy and i had a bunch of these left at the end of it. I love how chewy they are and their cherry flavor. They are easy to buy at any walgreens or gas station and i will always repurchase.
Izzy D.
Izzy D.

Top favorite candy. Love to mix it with my ice cream. Never had the off brand kind but I'm pretty sure this would knock it out of the park. You can get a bag of it from the dollar store or five below for 1-2 bucks. I highly recommend this candy to anyone that loves sweets.
serafima K.
serafima K.

One of my favorite candies to buy. I absolutely love the taste they have and they are fun to eat! The only problem is that I think they are very rich in flavor, so I cant eat very much at a time. They are super affordable and If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest you do!
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

This is a candy that I have to hide as my kids and their dad would eat it up. I buy a bag about every other month. They are very good and flavor decent. Price wise not so bad. Swedish fish is almost every store I go into so easy enough to get. For sure recommend to others.
Cayla R.
Cayla R.
Pevely, MO

This is a great candy for someone looking for something that is not overly sweet! They have a chewy texture, and a lovely cherry taste to them. I really enjoy this candy, especially when I'm looking for something that's sweet but don't really want anything with chocolate!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Swedish Fish are a classic. These are very sweet but have nice flavor. They're chewy and will get stuck in your teeth. I can't eat too many otherwise my teeth will begin to ache. I find that sometimes they have a "greasy" residue on them, but it doesn't effect the flavor.
Dani C.
Dani C.
manhattan, KS

I love swedish fish. I bring these to work sometimes to snack on. They have a great taste but the biggest thing i hate is how they get stuck to the inside of my teeth. I can purchase these at any drugstore as well. I love them but I wish the formula could change a little.
Natoya C.
Natoya C.
Bronx, NY

Childhood favorite turned adult fav, this is one of those snacks you probably should feel guilty about after eating an entire bag but you don't! They a sweet, chewy and just as delicious now as they were on when I was younger. Thanks to keep this old time favorite classic
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA

AMAZING! just amazing i love this candy so much it has a nice berry flavor in a fish mold. I always get mines from the dollar store as well as the local gas stations. I enjoy it so much its a nice snack for a hot day or going to the beach. The cost is pretty good as well/
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now