Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sam L.
Sam L.

Perfect for a summer, poolside snack. the flavor is perfect as usual and the price is on point to get one or many of them. I have these so often during summer that I associate them with the season. Usually I pick them up from costco. Would recommend if you've never tried.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Ottawa, ONTARIO

I hsve been eating these goodiess since i was a little girl!! I love how tasty they are and especially when they are fresh!!!!! I do find that they taste like Sweetish Berries and it kinda throws me off but all and all, amazing little candy :) will and have recommended :)
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

Swedish Fish are a classic. These are very sweet but have nice flavor. They're chewy and will get stuck in your teeth. I can't eat too many otherwise my teeth will begin to ache. I find that sometimes they have a "greasy" residue on them, but it doesn't effect the flavor.
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA

AMAZING! just amazing i love this candy so much it has a nice berry flavor in a fish mold. I always get mines from the dollar store as well as the local gas stations. I enjoy it so much its a nice snack for a hot day or going to the beach. The cost is pretty good as well/
Amber L.
Amber L.
Panama city, Fl

I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.. They taste aweful! My kids don't even like these..and it's candy! They leave a nasty after taste in your mouth. The consistency of the chewy fruit chews is just aweful! Maybe if they added more flavors I would consider buying again.
Katie R.
Katie R.

The best candy ever. It's squishy and gummy but doesn't stick to your teeth like other candy. I love it as a quick snack when studying because they aren't messy and they are big enough to pick up without needing to pay attention. Plus they are even better a little stale!
Misty W.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME

I love how soft and chewy the original sweedish fish are. I think that they have a unique flavor, which I love, that cannot be duplicated. I find them to be a movie favorite at my house. I think they are fairly affordable and great for a treat on summer holidays as well.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

My son loves Swedish fish. They are his favorite and they are soft and Chewy. I don't let my son eat candy often so he gets this on special occasions. This product is readily available in most stores. I would recommend people try this product of they have a sweet tooth.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH

My favorite chewy candy of all time! Takes me back to some good childhood memories! The flavor is great and the Swedish Fish Brand is way better than any knock off. The price is right and I would recommend this to anyone who loves gummy candy! I will buy again and again!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Leicester, MA

Great product all around. Though I'm not too into gummies these win me over. The red ones are ok on their own but the mixed flavor is better. I bought this at Walmart and target. I would recommend to those with a sweet tooth that love gummies or want to try something new
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now