Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Emily F.
Emily F.

I love these candies they are my very favorite they are chewy without being too difficult to get broken up, so tasty!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Kernersville, Nc

I started eating Swedish fish when I was a kid. At that point they were a penny each. They still taste as good today.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indian Trail , Nc

Delicious. They are not too chewy to where you can't get them out of your teeth. Not overly sweet. Not too expensive.
Carolyn l.
Carolyn l.
North Kingstown, RI

I love the to go cup. its perfect for the car and the beach bag. Has just the right amount of fish for a quick snack.
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.

I'm not a fan. The flavor is okay, they're too hard. Not like a gummy to me. I have friends that love them but not me
Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.
Duncannon, PA

I am addicted to Swedish fish. Even though they are super gummy and chewy, they still beat out any other gummy candy.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA

They have a favor Like no other! Perfect size and they don't get stuck in your teeth Luke other gummies do sometimes!
Monique R.
Monique R.
Youngsville, LA

We love Swedish fish. My son gets so excited when I buy him a bag. They're chewy but soft and the flavor is so yummy.
Katelyn  C.
Katelyn C.
Grayson, KY

A classic! One of our favorite candies to have on hand. Less calories and just the right amount of texture and sweet!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, OH

Swedish fish is my favorite chewy candy, I can't even explain the flavor but damn it's good. And it's very affordable
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now