Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Haleigh h.
Haleigh h.
Vancouver, WA

Swedish fish are good if you want two. If you have any more, be prepared for a sick stomach because they are literally wax.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

These big bags are great for sporting events! Event though they are not healthy they are a great snack even for little kids
Melissa M.  J.
Melissa M. J.
Jacksonville, NC

Swedish Fish!

Sweet, tasty, chewy. It's amazing! I love the texture of Swedish fish because it's chewy all the way through.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Harrisonville, MO

These are delicious. The flavor is good and they are always soft. It's easy to eat too many at one setting they're so good.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL

These are my favorite non chocolate candy! I only eat these occasionally though because too many will give me stomach ache.
jenn r.
jenn r.

Favorite since I was a kid. Love the fruity taste and always sneak them in movie theaters. Great for snacking on cheat day!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Seatac, Wa

I love Swedish fish. I love the texture and the taste. The fish are fun to play with and make a great non-messy treat. yum!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

I love Swedish fish. This is the perfect serving size and I love the colorful packaging. Can't miss them in the candy isle.
Marie
Marie

Flavorful, chewy enough that they are enjoyable not a chore to eat. Easy to share and pack for a trip. Not sticky or gooey.
Quiana S.
Quiana S.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite treats. Love them and buy them very often. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?