Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Modern Day G.
Modern Day G.
thousand oaks, California

They just remind me so much or my childhood and my dad. They hold a very special place in my hear! They are so yummy!
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA

<3 <3 <3 All I can say is that these might be my favorite candies ever. I try not to buy them because I eat too many.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

The bag of all reds are the best! Love the texture, taste, and size. Really can't beat a bag of these during a movie!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

One of my favorite candies! Red is always the best flavor of candy, and this is like having a whole bag of just that.
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Parkersburg, WV

A candy I can eat a whole bag of and not feel guilty. So good and so soft most of the time. A simple and sweet snack.
Jonathon B.
Jonathon B.
Carleton, MI

My wife couldn't survive without her Swedish Fish, she eats them often and we have a bag in the cabinet at all times!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA

These are my favorite snack when traveling. They just remind me of college days and going on road trips with friends
savy r.
savy r.
Waxahachie, TX

Bbbbh ghghhbb hb vgbvybhjbh bhbhh njjjj nijjkjj ihjhhb hhnnnbnbhn jjjjjn h hb gbn nhjjkkmnhhjm njjm nj un u hbn yuhh
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

My husband loves these, and I do too. They're delicious and fun to eat. I just hate that they get stuck in my teeth.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA

This is my husbands favorite candy. He can eat the whole bag in one sitting. We buy this product every grocery trip.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now