BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Taylor S.
LaCrosse
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies. They always hit the spot and satisfy my sweet tooth. You can get them like literally anywhere and it makes a great little snack! Definitely worth the purchase!
Leigh G.
Stop mixing it up, Swedish fish. We don't need other colors or flavors or styles. Just the traditional red little fish. We're happy, we are. I can eat a whole (small bag) and be satisfied.... Until next time.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
This is one of my favorite candies ever!! They are awesome to snack on or serve at parties! I have recently found you can put them in alcoholic drinks too! The price is reasonable, and they can be found anywhere!
Sydney M.
I have always love this candy. It has become my go to grab at the grocery store. I really like the flavor and it's not too sticky on my teeth. These are classics and if you haven't tried them that's on you. :)
Cashel K.
Washington, DC
Wouldn't eat everyday but is an awesome Halloween treat. Chewy, soft and sweet with a taste unlike any other gummy. The soft, almost powdery outside contrasts nicely with the jelly inside. A nice little snack
Yajaira A.
This candy is defined one of my favorites. I obsessed with the taste of them and how they’re sweet but not too sweet. You can easily get addicted to them. They’re affordable and i would buy it again for sure.
Amy D.
Eugene
When I was in 2nd grade my teacher used to reward us with these and ever since then I have been OBSESSED with this candy. Literally eaten a 5 pound bag within a week.... Delicious!
Megan H.
I was always skeptical about the Swedish fish but as my taste buds change I'm starting to LOVE THEM! I eat them almost every day. You get a pretty good amount for the price. Go to Walmart and get you some!!!
Michaela W.
I can’t give these enough stars. 15/10.... Swedish Fish are my absolute favorite candy on the planet. They’re soft and chewy with a sweet center that only make me crave more. I can eat a whole pack in a minute.
Jenny R.
Addictive, delicious, chewy gummies! These fishies are a constant in my life lol they’re always delicious and always satisfying. When I’m in the mood for a gummy sweet, these will always be what I reach for!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?