Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Brendan G.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
These are almost a perfect candy. They are sweet and the right amount of chewy. They taste delightful!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
These candies are a classic. They have a chewy texture that isn't too soft, and a great cherry flavor.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Katy, Tx
I love the texture and taste of Swedish fish! They are kind of hard on the outside with a chewy inside
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Pasadena, CA
Yes!!! These are so good. Sweet but not too sweet and the perfect texture. Not too tough on the teeth.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I don't like these at all . The flavor is ok but it's gets stuck to my teeth defiantly not my favorite
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
I used to buy these for my mom 24/7 until I moved out! And yes it was this HUGE BAG! We all loved them
Amber U.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
I really enjoy chewy candy and these are very good for a snack. The taste is great and kids love them!
Soad A.
Soad A.
I love swedish fish. Its been my favorite since I was little. Its the right amount of sweet and chewy.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
You can't beat the original! lover to share these with my kids and now they love them as much add i do
logan f.
logan f.
Lennox, SD
I love eating this stuff in front of my friends because then they get jealous because we all like them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?