Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Atlanta, GA
Delicious, classic candy. I love the gummy texture. I could eat these for days. Will always be a go-to.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Oakdale, CA
I personally don't like the texture of them but my husband loves them they're his number one candy pick
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
March 7, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Crack in a bag! Does my sweet tooth justice I bring some to work or school helps during those long days
Camille M.
Camille M.
Harmony, FL
DELICIOUS! My favorite fruity-chewy snack. The flavor is way better Han any generic candies I've tried.
Kimberley B.
Kimberley B.
Washington, DC
Again, another one of my go to candies. Always easy to find and reasonably priced. Chewy and delicious.
Tonia S.
Tonia S.
Troutman, NC
One of my all time favorite candies. I will always love Swedish fish!! Who doesn't?? Also greatly priced
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
Best candy for those sweet cravings you get. I love the jumbo sized ones, I feel like they are sweeter.
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ
Swedish Fish are my favorite type of gummy candy. I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting! Love!
Ginger A.
Ginger A.
A family favorite. Everyone fights over them till they're gone. We have loved them since we were little
Erin H.
Erin H.
I love Swedish Fish. Chewy and sweet. Pure delicious and fun. Also great for sea life desserts for kids
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?