Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Bria G.
Bria G.
Olympia, WA

Yummy! These are sweet gummy candies. Not too chewy, perfectly soft. Nice as a treat, but very very sweet and sugary.
Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.
Duncannon, PA

I am addicted to Swedish fish. Even though they are super gummy and chewy, they still beat out any other gummy candy.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA

This is my go to movie snack, both at the theater and at home. They do tend to be a little hard if it is cold around.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Youngsville, LA

We love Swedish fish. My son gets so excited when I buy him a bag. They're chewy but soft and the flavor is so yummy.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Crystal River, FL

I grew up taking an stealing these from my father. I don't think I can ever pass a bag and think of the fond memories
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

A great treat when u have a sweet tooth. they get stuck in your teeth but well worth it! one of the greatest candies!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

I like but don't love these. I have to be in the mood but if you love chewy cherry flavor candy, you will love these.
Elise L.
Elise L.
S Williamsprt, PA

Delicious. Almost everybody loves them and they can't be matched. If gummies are your thing Swedish fish are for you.
Amlex B.
Amlex B.
Homestead, FL

The best candyou in the world. Don't eat too much but it's hard not to . They taste great and are small- perfection!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Saginaw, MI

I have been for years and they are delicious. My kids also love these as a snack. I also love that they are fat free.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now