22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Been a favorite since i was little, one of the only sweets i would have eaten! they've got a great flavor and they are not extremely sweet which is great for me.
I can't stand these candies. They taste like rubber and have no flavor. The ones that do have flavor are better off without. Yeah, their portable and easy to bring around with you. But it's disgusting. Ewwww...
One of my favorite candies! I could eat an entire bag and still want more of these. I love that these come in large bags and small boxes so you can try, key word...try, to monitor how many you eat. Delicious.
These are one of my go-tos when I want chewy candy. Its got just the right balance of chewy and soft so it doesn't get stuck everywhere in your mouth or make your jaw tired trying to chew. I have some in a mason jar right next to me actually, lol!
I mean who didn't grow up eating Swedish fish? One of the best chewy fruit candies ever made that has not changed in my lifetime. My favorite place to eat these are at the movies.
Soft, delicious, fruity. Great for snacking or taking to the movies. If you like soft, chewy candies, you should be eating swedish fish. Don't worry you don't have to be a Swed to eat them. American approved.
A treat that makes your mouth happy! A burst of fruity red deliciousness and a chew that is satisfying, but doesn't pull fillings out! A yummy snack for a burst of energy anytime!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos