BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
Been a favorite since i was little, one of the only sweets i would have eaten! they've got a great flavor and they are not extremely sweet which is great for me.
Leslie V.
I can't stand these candies. They taste like rubber and have no flavor. The ones that do have flavor are better off without. Yeah, their portable and easy to bring around with you. But it's disgusting. Ewwww...
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Bag more...
I can't say enough good things about Swedish Fish. I get these at least once a year and always enjoy the experience. They're delicious, inexpensive, and make a good treat every now and again. If you like gummy candy, you'd probably like these!
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA
One of my favorite candies! I could eat an entire bag and still want more of these. I love that these come in large bags and small boxes so you can try, key word...try, to monitor how many you eat. Delicious.
Evelyn C.
Review for: 6-8 Bags more...
Delicious to chew on and snack on. I grew up loving candy, and Swedish Fish was a big part of it. They're cute, fun and inexpensive! I would pick up a bag whenever I passed by one.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA
These are one of my go-tos when I want chewy candy. Its got just the right balance of chewy and soft so it doesn't get stuck everywhere in your mouth or make your jaw tired trying to chew. I have some in a mason jar right next to me actually, lol!
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
Review for: Bag more...
Since childhood these have been a favorite candy of mine. I'm not a fan of chewy gummy candy much but these are just perfect, I'm glad they're I'm the vending machine at my work!
Theresa A.
I mean who didn't grow up eating Swedish fish? One of the best chewy fruit candies ever made that has not changed in my lifetime. My favorite place to eat these are at the movies.
Tara T.
Soft, delicious, fruity. Great for snacking or taking to the movies. If you like soft, chewy candies, you should be eating swedish fish. Don't worry you don't have to be a Swed to eat them. American approved.
A treat that makes your mouth happy! A burst of fruity red deliciousness and a chew that is satisfying, but doesn't pull fillings out! A yummy snack for a burst of energy anytime!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?