Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Andy C.
Andy C.
Redding, CA

A classic favorite since my childhood, unique texture, great subtle flavor! Will remain a lifetime go to for my sweet tooth!
Erica W.
Erica W.

Great texture and perfect amount of sweetness. The resealable bag is just what I needed. Grab and go fix for my sweet tooth.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
San Antonio, TX

Swedish fish always makes you smile, these little red fish taste great and have just enough sweetness to get your sugar kick.
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Pageland, SC

I don't know what it is but the red candy is always best and these gummy fish do not disappoint!! Fun shape and very tasty!!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona

I love these and so do my kids! They are soft and chewy and have a great flavor! We will always have these for movie snacks!
Belma G.
Belma G.
El Paso, TX

Like these there not heart n good size for littke ones try them out youll enjoy them just as my kids do highly recomend them
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

My husband loves these Swedish fish. He can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Their very gummy and don't have much of a taste.
Ken C.
Ken C.

My favorite all time candy it's what I call the adult candy not too sweet not too bland just right and you can't eat his one
Kate C.
Kate C.
Verona, NJ

An sticky sugary treat that my family of four devours! We eat them plain, in top of ice-cream, with vanilla yogurt and more.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA

My son and I enjoy these oldy but goodie. My go to snack if I want something sweet and chewy. Love when my mom buys me this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?