Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Elise L.
Elise L.
S Williamsprt, PA

Delicious. Almost everybody loves them and they can't be matched. If gummies are your thing Swedish fish are for you.
Bria G.
Bria G.
Olympia, WA

Yummy! These are sweet gummy candies. Not too chewy, perfectly soft. Nice as a treat, but very very sweet and sugary.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I love these candies they are my very favorite they are chewy without being too difficult to get broken up, so tasty!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Glendale, AZ

Who doesn't love Swedish fish ?? Makes me feel like a kid again snacking on these and LOVE the snack container idea !
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

I like but don't love these. I have to be in the mood but if you love chewy cherry flavor candy, you will love these.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA

This is my go to movie snack, both at the theater and at home. They do tend to be a little hard if it is cold around.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Cambridge

So sos so yummy and the perfect quick snack on the go. I love eating these and they have a nice chew and subtle taste
Emma F.
Emma F.

I am literally in love with Swedish fish. I could eat them all day if i could. I have bought bag after bag of these .
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA

They have a favor Like no other! Perfect size and they don't get stuck in your teeth Luke other gummies do sometimes!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Leduc

My favorite gummy candy for binge watching TV or at a movie! Pair with a salty snack for the ultimate snacking bliss!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now