BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
C T.
Pasadena, CA
a classic gummy that's always enjoyable! usually grab these when i'm checking out at a store and they have them displayed beneath the counter! & it's always a good decision when i do so!
savanna m.
Towanda
I will never stop eating these. They are the perfect amount of sweatiness. Compared to other candies, they are also so much cheaper and come with so many more. And you can find them anywhere!
Mikaela &.
Utah
My favorite candy since I was a kid. I prefer the little ones over the larger fish. They are slightly dryer and don’t stick to the teeth as much. I prefer the texture of the little ones.
Stephanie G.
Personally I don’t like these as much because they can be chewy for me. It’s all on your opinion though, some people may really like them. Even though they are very affordable and shareable. They’re also really good!
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my all time favorite candy. I still haven't found another candy that is the same flavor. It's a very unique flavor. Also, they're very soft and easy to chew. They can get stuck in your molars though.
Tammy C.
Gig Harbor
On of my daughters favorite snacks is Sweedish fish. They are so soft and chewy. Good tasting with no aftertaste. It's a definite purchase every time we go to the movie theater. They are a family tradition.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
My other family loves this candy because it is same taste from their childhood. It is my kids love it now because they give them. It is affordable! It is good for a family size, and worth it.
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
Sometimes these are the best and then sometimes they're chalky and weird. I don't know if it's certain batches but I usually love these except every now and then when I get a weird bag.
Tara K.
New York
One of my all time favorite candies. I love the chewy texture and the flavor is so good. Like most candy, it's affordable. And it is usually
Sold at most convenient and grocery stories.
Aislinn K.
A classic candy that everyone loves! Especially great for parties or even just to keep around the house because of the handy ziploc feature. We bought one of these for a birthday party and it was the perfect size.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?