BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
Sometimes these are the best and then sometimes they're chalky and weird. I don't know if it's certain batches but I usually love these except every now and then when I get a weird bag.
Tara K.
New York
One of my all time favorite candies. I love the chewy texture and the flavor is so good. Like most candy, it's affordable. And it is usually
Sold at most convenient and grocery stories.
Amy C.
Milwaukee
For sure one of my favorites candies to turn to! The flavor is simple and very good. The price is very affordable and reasonable. The image of the fish is also a plus. Sharing is easy.
Krista J.
Midvale, UT
Swedish fish have always been a go-to candy. It's candy, so it's not exactly good for you - but comparatively it's actually a better option than most when it comes to fat and calories.
Devon R.
Independence, KY
I love these things so much! I love the flavor and the gummy aspect of them. I don’t buy them a whole lot but if I were to pick a candy, this would be high on my list, that’s for sure!
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
I love Swedish Fish! Sometimes they get caught in my teeth so that stinks but they come out pretty easily. They have a waxy taste (not in a bad way) compared to other gummy candies. I eat these on every road trip!
Leah W.
My husband loves these a lot but to me, they taste so fake and cheap but to each their own. You can buy them just about anywhere you can get candy. We don't eat a ton so we may not purchase any in the near future.
Julia M.
My absolute favorite!!!! I have a bag at home and at work! I know candy isn't that great for you but I can eat these all day every day! So deliciously perfect and an easy/ fast snack!
Skyler K.
As a kid, I used to hate getting these for Halloween cause they were always so hard! But then I got a bag as an adult from my kids candy and omg...wth lol they're so good when they're soft 😄
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Not a huge fan of Swedish Fish at all and I have tried them numerous times to see if I've just had a bad box. There are many other chewy gummy treats I would prefer to eat over these.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?