The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,705 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are by far my favorite!! Not only do they taste good but they don't get stuck in your teeth.
These are a hit in my house. Light and fruity snack is great on the go. Soft and chewy when fresh.
Best candy ever. They are so gummy and chewy. I love that I can find them anywhere esp at my deli.
There is actually nothing I love more than Swedish fish- tip: put them in the freezer on a hot day
Yum yum yum....red Swedish fish are the bessssst! I could eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting
Not my favorite candy but this one is good and doable. The flavor is unique and hard to describe.
I can't keep Swedish fish on my desk at work. Everyone eats them. The flavor and taste are great.
These are super gummy they kinda stay stuck in your teeth with is annoying but I love their taste
One of my absolute favorite candies! The bigger bag is great to have around the house! I love it!
These are so delicious & addicting. The flavor isn't overpowering. Perfect for snacks and lunches
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos