The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,955 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My kids love Swedish fish! I don't mind them but I prefer the small ones verses the big ones
Wow these are some old school candy. Still are bomb though!! I would love these after school
Between my husband and kids I can not keep a bag of Swedish fish in my house they love them.
Love the taste of these gummy fish, don't but to often but once or twice a year a good treat
Swedish fish.... So so so yummy I could eat a whole bag in one time, they are the best ever.
Love these candies. The type of candy that lingers in your teeth so you can taste it all day
Awesome for on the go trips and just the same taste as the others ! By far my favorite candy
I love swedish fish so much it's the best candy ever I would buy a thousand times 《♥》《♡》☆★》
Fishes love the so much i always by myself a big box when i go to bjs zand they taste yummy
One of mine and kids favorite candy!.... Who doesn't like Swedish fish!... So delicious!...
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos