Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA

My son and I enjoy these oldy but goodie. My go to snack if I want something sweet and chewy. Love when my mom buys me this.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA

Typical cherry flavored candy, soft and very artificial tasting. It's a fun treat though, and cute for some Pinterest crafts
Franlimari T.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA

Super delicious and easy for
On the go! Definitely recommend to others and super inexpensive. I usually find mine at target!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.

Favorite candy!!!! I love getting the big bags for sleepovers and bring it to camp. They taste so good and are addicting!!!'
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Salt Lake City, UT

I love Swedish fish they are the absolute best, I keep a pack in my truck at all times, and they're perfect for drunk nights
Gabby Jo S.
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton, OH

Swedish fish are one of the best candies ever. I think they are delicious and are good with chocolate or just by themselves.
Amy W.
Amy W.

I won these at the boardwalk. And they lasted forever... Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy's ever since I was little
member-4c3ea27be
member-4c3ea27be
White River Junction, VT

Love Swedish fish. They can't be beat when it comes to gummies and no other brand can copy them. One of my favorite candies
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

This are my sons best candy , good in taste chewy enough to not stick to the teeth and best of all good in the price range.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Fresh Meadows, NY

Great value and always delicious. I love the resusable packaging that allows you to keep the fish fresh. Great for snacking
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?