Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

Super addictive, but it's almost guilt free. Love these, and during the holidays the candy canes are super good as well.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

I have had these since I was little. They are sweet but not overly sweet. And just a couple can curb my sugar addiction.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY

One of my favorite candies ever. I absolutely love swedish fish and always tend to get them whenever I go to the movies.
jolie a.
jolie a.

Swedish fish is the best fishes i taste and sweeted and yummyiest lol it is so good i love them they are one my of favs
brandi s.
brandi s.

There are okay, i would never go out of my way to purchase them. if someone offered a couple 50 % chance ill deny them.
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Torrance, CA

I looooove Swedish fish!! Honestly one of my absolute fave life types of candy to eat. So good when in a movie theater.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Wichita, KS

These are one of my favorite candies. I love their sweet flavor and gooey, gummy texture. There is nothing not to like!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ

Swedish Fish are great. When I had to start eating Gluten Free I was so pleased to find out that these fit my new diet!
Necee J.
Necee J.

These are good. Their not too sweet for people that can't take it. Their soft and chewy. You can get a big bag for low.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL

Swedish fish the class the candy and they're amazing. I don't eat them too often are usually just have them as a treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now