Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY

Yummy chewy and a classic.good nostalgic snack that reminds me of childhood.decent size and picked up from local store
veronica h.
veronica h.

One of my favorite gummies, except its a fish. The flavor is a great and always try the assorted flavor. Its the best.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca

I like these but when u chew them they get stuck on my teeth.. i don't like that as much but my child loves these alot!
Christina S.
Christina S.
East Lansing, MI

These are my fiances favorite. We buy them occasionally and we both love the flavor. We also love the squishy texture.
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY

These are a favorite candy since childhood. They are enjoyable in any mood and of course a favorite buy at the movies.
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA

These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg, IN

They are good but not my favorite. I can only eat a few then I get tired of the flavor. I need more variety in flavor.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Brooklyn, NY

These gummy has always been cute, fun and very addicting!! Tastes like sweet Rasberry. These are my all time favorite!
Callie L.
Callie L.
Las Vegas, NV

Certainly not one of my favorite treats, but my kids seem to enjoy them. Although, what candy would kids NOT enjoy...?
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD

I love me some Swedish fish especially on a rainy day. They also make good decorations if you have a sea themed party.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now