Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mary Esther, FL
Swedish fish is a family favorite. My husband, children, and I all love the fun sharp and yummy flavor.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
So good! Classic. Nice and sweet and not too terrible for you. I mean it's candy but fat free at least!
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Enjoyable in small dosages, no flavor changes and also quite chewy. Nice snack for road trips or snack.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Cambridge, MA
One of my favorite candies! perfectly sweet, but not too strong of a flavor. The red ones are the best!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
My absolute favorite candy! Sometimes when you buy them they're really hard in the bag instead of chewy
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Salt Lake City, UT
If you like the fruit punch tatse and the irresistible tatse of a gummy snack. This is the one for you!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
A favorite in our home. Love the flavor. Love the texture. Love them even more when they are stale! lol
Julie G.
Julie G.
Elizabethtown, PA
Great sugar fix. I wish they would stay softer longer but perhaps I just don't eat them fast enough, ;)
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
These are my husband's favorite candy! He loves the original flavored ones! I really like them as well.
J B.
J B.
Brigham City, UT
A family favorite. Not an overpowering. Sweet but just enough. I like the smaller ones not the big ones
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?