Add a Photo
Photos (51)
lisa c.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA

Love swedish fish i have eaten and liked these since i was a kid big fan of these big bag for a great price and value
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Kernersville, Nc

I started eating Swedish fish when I was a kid. At that point they were a penny each. They still taste as good today.
Kt D.
Kt D.

A GO TO present between my boyfriend and I. We love to keep candy jars filled & this is always a staple in our house.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA

This is my go to movie snack, both at the theater and at home. They do tend to be a little hard if it is cold around.
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Parkersburg, WV

A candy I can eat a whole bag of and not feel guilty. So good and so soft most of the time. A simple and sweet snack.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Cambridge

So sos so yummy and the perfect quick snack on the go. I love eating these and they have a nice chew and subtle taste
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA

They have a favor Like no other! Perfect size and they don't get stuck in your teeth Luke other gummies do sometimes!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Leduc

My favorite gummy candy for binge watching TV or at a movie! Pair with a salty snack for the ultimate snacking bliss!
Carol S.
Carol S.
Mantua, OH

My daughter's favorite since she was little. Nice soft chewy cherry deliciousness! We always fight over the last one!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Glendale, AZ

Who doesn't love Swedish fish ?? Makes me feel like a kid again snacking on these and LOVE the snack container idea !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now