Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lisa-marie E.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC

Love this candy it reminds me of my child hood and going to the little corner store and buying them for just a pennie a piece
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Plymouth

Have always loved Swedish fish. Not a candy I think to buy often but when I do they are always good. Soft and chewy and tasty
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Mechanicville, NY

Super Addicting! Chewy and fruity , perfect fix for a sweet tooth! Depending on the size of the beg, it can last you awhile !
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va

I remember going to the corner store as a kid and purchasing swedish fish for a penny. Eating these brings back many memories
kat m.
kat m.
Austin, TX

I really love these swedish fish candies. I buy a box of them at the dollar tree for only $1. They are chewy and delicious :)
Angela N.
Angela N.

Your favorite red fish from growing up! So good! Perfect for anything from road trips, movies or just hanging out. Love these
simone t.
simone t.
Green Bay, WI

These are amazing. can easily eat a whole bag in a one sitting there so addictive and yummy. one of my favorite go to sweets.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

My husband and son can finish the value pack in one night! Household must have at my house. We buy these at least once a week
Zuri D.
Zuri D.

One of my favorite candies are Swedish fish. They might not be for everyone, but they are like slightly hardened gummy bears.
Amna A.
Amna A.

Love this candy, only downside I hate is that it gets stuck in your teeth but it's always one of my go to jelly gummy candies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now