Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA

These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
barbara b.
barbara b.

I like these for a chewing candy. I like to put them in blue colored drinks for fun, or even blue jello cups for kids.
Celestial W.
Celestial W.

Love Swedish fish! The big bag is nice for sharing along with keeping it fresh if you want to spread it out over time.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Rego Park, NY

Such a childhood staple. These red gummy fish that get stuck in your teeth are so yummy. I recommend them to everyone.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca

I like these but when u chew them they get stuck on my teeth.. i don't like that as much but my child loves these alot!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

Swedish Fish are really yummy. They are the perfect gummy candy to snack on. I love the texture and I love the flavor.
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY

These are a favorite candy since childhood. They are enjoyable in any mood and of course a favorite buy at the movies.
Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS

My absolute favorite gummy candy is Swedish fishes by far! Was my favorite when I was young and still is 27 yrs later!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Lillington, NC

Great flavor with cute shapes. It's smells and tastes delicious. I love the color. It has lots of natural ingredients.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Lewisburg, PA

Best kind of fish out there! So sweet and hit the spot every time! Love this candy! The classic red fish are the best!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now