The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,359 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love love these one of my favorite candies! It has a sweet great taste! I would highly recommend this product!
These are tasty, but get stuck in my teeth and I can no eat them as much as I used to. They are chewy but sticky
They are very delicious but so hard to chew and always get stuck in between my teeth! Lol i wasnt expecting that
One of the best candy's out there. They are sweet but not too sweet. Just over all a great candy to have at home.
We love these! We just bought a huge bag for the beach. They are the perfect fish gummy! The boys love them too!
I got addicted to Swedish fish once upon a time when I was vegan and seriously missing my gummy candy addiction.
These are delicious, only downfall is that they can be a little too sweet. The flavor is powerful, not too much.
SO so so good! It brings me back to summer at the beach. I think they are a very underrated candy. Taste awesome.
these are super good but i wouldn’t recommend eating them if you have braces... they get stuck. but great flavor!
Love the flavor of Swedish fish! Very refreshing especially when refrigerated or frozen! One of my go-to candys!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos