The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The gold Standard of office snacks! Chewy and delicious- try the Rita's water ice version!
I could eat this all the time. I grew up eating these. Very tasty. Very soft and chewable.
These little gummies are so cute and taste amazing! I want to say they are cherry flavored
Who doesn't love Swedish fish! They are amazing! The taste. The texture. They are perfect!
Love these fish esp at the movie theaters they are so addicting you end up eating them all
This is my favorite candy, and I also don't like actual gummies but I love these so much!!
Grow up on these!! I can remember go to the general store and buying them for a penny each
Swedish Fish are like the greatest chewy candy ever they have like the most awesome flavor
These are my dads favorite candy and gave a sweet jelly bean like texture. would recommend
I grew up eating these! There's nothing like them. Not to sweet and the perfect chewyness.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos