Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Rochester, NY
Like all fish, the fresher the better! Great for anyone who likes gummies that stick to your fillings.
Heather F.
Heather F.
May 27, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
So addicting! Perfect little treat for on the go. These things are hard to stop eating once you start!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and I can't get enough of Swdiah Fish! They are so chewy and delicious and SUPER addicting!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Feb. 6, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Bag
THESE ARE SOOO TASTEY AND DELICIOUD IF I HAD TO TAKE ONE CANDY TO A DESERTED ISLNAD I WOULD TAKE THESE
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
These have been my go to snack since I was a kid. I like how they are not overpowering sweet and chewy
Inna K.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
So yummy I love this gummies I would totally recommend to other it is a great price and I love them!!!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Rexburg, ID
Grew up with these being a constant! I love the texture and the subtle flavor! I can't eat "just one".
Silence E.
Silence E.
Harrisburg, PA
These taste amazing , there is soo much flavor in a tiny piece of candy , their soft , sweet , & gummy
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
These used to be my favorite but after a little while they taste kinda waxy.. Not my favorite anymore.
Kerissa A.
Kerissa A.
Laveen, AZ
March 31, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I hate Swedish fish something about the way they taste reminds me of cough medicine even i was little.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?