BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Julianne R.
Julianne R.
Portland, OR
So sweet and fruity, I love these for movie theater dates. They pair wonderfully with any salty snack you can find, especially buttery popcorn! I remember getting these in my christmas stocking as a little girl and it quickly becoming my favorite candy!
Leilani H.
Leilani H.
Arab, AL
I love Swedish Fish! I'm a seamstress and I admit to letting people pay me in Swedish fish occasionally. I love gummy candy and the flavor of these is awesome. They are a great option for movie candy or just as a snack. I will definitely buy these again.
Annaleisa W.
Annaleisa W.
I freaking love love Swedish fish so much and it's such a good flavor I don't know if it's suppose to be like a cherry or strawberry but It has a good flavor and I would recommend definitely and I just wish they sold the big packages at my local stores
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Have you tried saying the phrase "Swedish Fish" five times fast?  It's not easy.  This is not the worst candy in the world, but if I'm going to eat something like this, Sour Patch kids are where I go.  I feel like these are insanely waxy.  I don't like to snack on wax.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
These are a classic candy that are hard to pass up. Compared to other gummy brands, I would say this is one of the better ones. These are always good value and I like them because I think they taste like red sour patch kids but without the sour sugar.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Taylor Ridge, IL
Swedish Fish have always been my go to candy if i cant decide what i want i always end up getting these. The flavor is amazing. They are very addicting i cant just have a few of them. The price is pretty good usually i buy the large bags from Hy-Vee.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Killeen
These will always be my favorite candies! Love them. Love that they're sold everywhere!!! Sweet, but not too rich. I can go through the 5 lb bag in less than a week LOL. Thank god they are fat free or I'd be in trouble. Love that they don't melt or get messy!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
My sister introduce me this candy king ago, at first the name of it threw me off and was not wanting to try it till my little nieces gave me one so I did . So sweet and delicious and once I came to a 7/11 the prices for it was good so it's affordable.
Kate D.
Kate D.
Richmond , VA
These are a classic, you can really never go wrong with some Swedish fish! They are perfect for a movie night, dessert, or just a little something when you are craving something sweet! Ah they are so good and I would totally recommend these to others!
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
Provo, UT
What more is there to say about Swedish Fish then they taste like Swedish Fish? They are nice and chewy with a distinct taste of sugar that differs from other chewy candy. A perfect treat for the movies, road trips, or surviving through a day at work.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?