Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ
This gummie candy is perfection! when I'm not in the mood for chocolate this is the perfect sweet snack.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Hebron, KY
Great candy I enjoy eating them. The taste is good as well as the price so I would recommend eating them
Sara P.
Sara P.
Bishop, GA
These are my favorite candy. I love eating these candies. I eat these even when I don't have a cheat day
Stasia J.
Stasia J.
Pembroke Pines, FL
My absolute favorite Candy no lie! Its perfect for any time, wherever whenever. Sweet and Chewy. Yummy!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
So good! Classic. Nice and sweet and not too terrible for you. I mean it's candy but fat free at least!
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Enjoyable in small dosages, no flavor changes and also quite chewy. Nice snack for road trips or snack.
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
These are my husband's favorite candy! He loves the original flavored ones! I really like them as well.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Cambridge, MA
One of my favorite candies! perfectly sweet, but not too strong of a flavor. The red ones are the best!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mary Esther, FL
Swedish fish is a family favorite. My husband, children, and I all love the fun sharp and yummy flavor.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
A favorite in our home. Love the flavor. Love the texture. Love them even more when they are stale! lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?