Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Erica B.
Erica B.

I love sweedish fish! These are a great snack and perfect for parties! I used these at my last party and they were a big hit!
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Mechanicville, NY

Super Addicting! Chewy and fruity , perfect fix for a sweet tooth! Depending on the size of the beg, it can last you awhile !
JL S.
JL S.
Barrington, IL

An oldie, but goodie! Great for everyone in your family, but they are a bit large for the little kids. Not too messy, either.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Olympia, WA

This has been one of my favorite candies since I was a young kid. Chewy but doesn't really get stuck in your teeth too badly.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

I love gummy candies and these swedish fish hit the spot every time. They have a thicker consistency than most chewy candies.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Ypsilanti, MI

A classic favorite candy. They are my mothers favorite so I'm always buying them for her. I will buy them every time I see them
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Aberdeen, WA

One of my fav types of candy ever! I love the huge bags from Costco. I can finish them in like three days. I love chewy candy
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Lexington , Ky

I love Swedish fish. They are my favorite gummy candy. Delicious! Got a one lb bag for Christmas and it was gone by February.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , Or

These are my favorite candy! Always soft gummies and are super yummy. I highly recommend them if you are a gummy candy lover!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Plymouth

Have always loved Swedish fish. Not a candy I think to buy often but when I do they are always good. Soft and chewy and tasty
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?