BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Courdeja W.
Charlottesville, VA
Review for: Bag more...
I loved these as a kid , it was in of my favorites .. I don't go and pick these anymore it's more if someone has it i will want it but they are still sweet and delicious little fish!
Stephanie W.
Idaho Falls, ID
One of my favorite candies to use as part of my Post-Workout Meals! Perfect amount of sugary carbs and they taste amazing! I like the fact that they are individually packaged too, which makes counting calories so much easier. Just grab a pack and go!
Zina B.
Riverdale, GA
Super simple, super sweet. Swedish fish are the perfect gummy candies which explains why they've been around so long. if I'm ever indecisive about what candy i want, this is my go-to
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
By far my most favorite candy (only the original red ones). I love just about anything gummy and these are the perfect consistency! I could eat a bag every day.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
This is an absolutely great sweet to eat. My whole family enjoys them. They have a yummy sweet flavor, and are the perfect snack. They are affordable which is always a plus. We buy these all the time. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Robin D.
SAINT CHARLES, MO
By far one of my families favorite candies! They are delicious and soft. We love to be outdoors and our fave family fun is to go fishing so we really enjoy them.
LaToyia J.
My all time fave especially if the pack is a fresh pack. Soft , chewy and the hint of natural cherry flavor amazing. Always inexpensive can find a box of them for less than a dollar.
Lita C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This "candy" reminds me of those wax lips i used to get for halloween fun to play with but not worth the risk of dying from digesting wax. i bought this candy on accident in a rush my god kids wouldn't even eat it they swore i tried to poison them.
Kelly B.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Swedish fish. They are the perfect non chocolate candy to eat when you are at the movies or just have a sweet tooth craving that needs to be satisfied. My only complaint is that they really stick to your teeth, but they are candy after all.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
I've been eating these since I was a small child. Over the years the size of the candy have decreased and the amount you get. The flavor is slightly different as well. I do not purchase these anymore due to these changes. The prices are average.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?