The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,971 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my vice. I could sit and eat the whole bag (which I've done once😬, don't judge me)
One of mine and kids favorite candy!.... Who doesn't like Swedish fish!... So delicious!...
These are a great treat for youngsters and have an awesome flavor. They are at a good price
Swedish fish have a great texture and flavor. They are very addicting and hard to put down.
They are so good! If you like chewy candy then you will love these! They are a great treat!
My favorite chewy candy!! There so yummy I can't take it!!! I can just eat and eat and eat!
One of my favorite candies! The taste is great and I love to have these as a special snack.
One of my favorite sweet treats. Bought the biggest bag they make and they were incredible.
My favorite candy. It reminds me of my childhood. I still look for these when I see a movie
Big red gooey fish! I love these so much. They are so tasty and sweet. One of my favorites.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos