BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Gigi C.
Spring valley, CA
Not many people like these which is awesome for me because that means I get extra bags of candy during Halloween! I love these. I like that they aren't too sweet but hate how they stick in my teeth
Cassie W.
I love the flavor but I hate how sticky they are on your teeth. It doesn't have the fake plastic taste usual gummy bears have. I would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let myself. Very reasonably priced. The only down side is the big punch of sugar.
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
I don’t eat a lot of candy. But I bring this candy on my long hikes when I need a burst of sugar to keep going. Doesn’t melt and has a great flavor that screams you can climb that mountain!!!
Meg F.
Mattapoisett
a go to for us when we need a quick easy to share pretty allergen friendly snack. They are so yummy I just wish they were made with natural products to make them red as opposed to dyes.
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
I really like the flavor but i don’t like how they stick to my teeth! It’s no too often that I get the fish but they are reasonably priced and I would recommend giving them a try if you haven’t!
Zach R.
charlotte
My grandma has always had a little jar full of these out for us when we visit. They’ve always reminded me of the great memories we’ve shared. They’re also addicting! So delicious and easy to put down pounds of this stuff.
Marina F.
Denton
These are classic that taste so good but they have an unbelievable amount of sugar in them. It's tempting, but one should not eat a whole bag of these in a day, probably not even in a week.
Lindsay L.
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies! I love the slightly firm outside with the gooey inside and the sweet flavor is unlike anything else! They are completely addictive!
Jennifer J.
Versailles
My favorite candy. My kids and husband get them for me all the time. You have to get the original Swedish fish the off brands or look alike just don't compare. Always worth the price.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
OMG. These are so addicting. I work in a doctors office and I always keep a bag in my area. All the doctors and staff love them. Very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. 100% love these...
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?