22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Jess M.
Jess M.
I LOOOOOOOOVE Swedish fish! I have no clue what they put in them but they are soooooooooo good! I am a huge fan of everything gummies and these are not just gummy, they are a little firmer on their outside and soft and chewy on the inside and I think that's what makes them so good! Whereas a gummy bear is just over all gelatinous in texture, but still really yummy!!!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are one of my childhood favorites. They are strawberry flavored, chewy, gummy delights. They are actually shaped to resemble a fish! They are now in a variety of different flavors. They are definitely worth a second and third purchase, and then some. They come in a bag or a box! Very good and reasonably priced! Go Fish!
Dana W.
Dana W.
Crystal Lake, IL
How do you review Swedish Fish? Great tasting, great look. Tastes like cheery gummy with that texture that's chewy, but not stuck to your teeth chewy. It's a fair value, and I recommend them because they're just plain delicious. My boyfriend loves them and I buy them for him.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Brooklyn
I love swedish fish, but I would not necessarily call them gummy candy- because they are more chewy than they are gummy. But that is one thing that I love about them! They have a nice flavor that doesn't taste like plastic, which many gummy candies do. Whenever I pass by a deli I make sure to go in and grab a bag for about $1
Fran F.
Fran F.
Delicious. A great combination of texture and flavor and my favorite gummy treat. I've tried the mixed flavor bags but always pick out the red ones which is why I enjoy the bags of all red. The distinctive taste is why I come back for more--there are no other treats quite like Swedish fish. A yummy candy and self-indulgence.
dawn m.
dawn m.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My mom's candy she would keep these as a treat for herself and I would occasionally get one.  It was meant as a treat, and mom handled the candy intake.  It's a great memory of a mother sharing something she enjoyed as a child with her own child.  If you like gummies I think you would like these.  Tasty and chewy.
Kristýna B.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Love the flavor. Hate the consistency and how much it gets stuck in your teeth. I love adding one of these guys to a mixed drink. It adds just a hint of flavor and looks adorable. I had it the first time this way at a game where a drink I ordered was served with one and now I almost always wish I had one to add.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish is one of my all-time favorite candies. It reminds me of being a young child when my grandma used to pull out the candy jar. I bought this big bag again at Walmart for around $7. The candy still taste the same and is very gummy. The fish are decent size in the bag and the bag is very filled and you get your money's worth.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy.
I think this bag lasted me maybe a week and a half. I'm really hoping to repeat this mistake again soon.
Latisha B.
Latisha B.
Wetumpka, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Tasty period I have actually never tried these until I got older they are very affordable at a big box store I get a huge bad for about 4$ the flavor is good can't pinpoint exactly what it is but delicious none the less I would totally recommend at least buying a small bag to taste if you have never tried them before
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?