Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Saint Louis, MO

These are dangerous. They come in a giant resealable bag that just sits there and wants you to eat it. Delicious though
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

I feel like a little kid when I eat these. There chewy and sweet. Good snack. You can keep them in the car or ur purse.
Elaina E.
Elaina E.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are the best things in the world! So fruity and delicious. They're shaped liked fish which kids will love.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL

Swedish fish the class the candy and they're amazing. I don't eat them too often are usually just have them as a treat.
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Torrance, CA

I looooove Swedish fish!! Honestly one of my absolute fave life types of candy to eat. So good when in a movie theater.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Favorite candy! Great taste and always fresh; never get sick of these as my candy of choice! So sweet and great flavor.
Claire K.
Claire K.

I get these in order to treat myself while studying, they taste great and have a resealable pouch so they don't go bad.
Necee J.
Necee J.

These are good. Their not too sweet for people that can't take it. Their soft and chewy. You can get a big bag for low.
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Livonia, MI

I love Swedish fish! Perfect choice and an enjoyable snack throughout large crowds. I have loved these since childhood.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

My son loves his fish! We get these because they don't make a mess! Every time we go to Walmart he needs his gummy fish
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now