Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca

I like these but when u chew them they get stuck on my teeth.. i don't like that as much but my child loves these alot!
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA

These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY

These are a favorite candy since childhood. They are enjoyable in any mood and of course a favorite buy at the movies.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD

A guilty pleasure, even as an adult I still enjoy Swedish Fish. They are my go-to candy from the work vending machine.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY

Yummy chewy and a classic.good nostalgic snack that reminds me of childhood.decent size and picked up from local store
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg, IN

They are good but not my favorite. I can only eat a few then I get tired of the flavor. I need more variety in flavor.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Oxford, NS

Love these fish I always eat them on my treats days😀 Love them too much 😀 Will buy some for my long haul across Canada
Christina S.
Christina S.
East Lansing, MI

These are my fiances favorite. We buy them occasionally and we both love the flavor. We also love the squishy texture.
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD

I love me some Swedish fish especially on a rainy day. They also make good decorations if you have a sea themed party.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI

My favorite candy BY FAR! I could eat Swedish Fish all day and be the happiest person on the planet! They're so great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now