Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

The best thing ever! My favorite candy and a NEVER ending supply!!!!! So good! And a really good Price if you go to Sams
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Olcott, NY

I love Swedish fish and so does my daughter! These are perfect to take with us in the car as they are already in a cup!
Becky S.
Becky S.
Johnsonburg, PA

Both of my pregnancy I've craved Swedish fish. Been eating since I was a kid and is always a must have in our household
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Scranton, AR

I love swedish fish and eat them all the time!! They taste great and are very affordable, so I eat them whenever I can.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Heath, OH

Just tried this candy recently and it's so good as Long as it's fresh! If it isn't fresh it'll be hard and hard to chew
Irene K.
Irene K.

Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies, the taste isn't too strong and it's hard to stop eating them once you start
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY

One of my favorite candies. Such a classic. Taste is spot on. They get stuck in ur teeth but what gummy candy doesn't!!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Wichita, KS

These are one of my favorite candies. I love their sweet flavor and gooey, gummy texture. There is nothing not to like!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Canton, IL

There's just something about them! They have such a different taste than other gummy candy and I love the perfect chew!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL

Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now