Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Whoever said "share size" was lying. You don't share these, you just get more to yourself. What a delicious and fruity treat.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Olympia, WA

This has been one of my favorite candies since I was a young kid. Chewy but doesn't really get stuck in your teeth too badly.
JL S.
JL S.
Barrington, IL

An oldie, but goodie! Great for everyone in your family, but they are a bit large for the little kids. Not too messy, either.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

My husband and son can finish the value pack in one night! Household must have at my house. We buy these at least once a week
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

I love gummy candies and these swedish fish hit the spot every time. They have a thicker consistency than most chewy candies.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , Or

These are my favorite candy! Always soft gummies and are super yummy. I highly recommend them if you are a gummy candy lover!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Plymouth

Have always loved Swedish fish. Not a candy I think to buy often but when I do they are always good. Soft and chewy and tasty
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Lexington , Ky

I love Swedish fish. They are my favorite gummy candy. Delicious! Got a one lb bag for Christmas and it was gone by February.
kat m.
kat m.
Austin, TX

I really love these swedish fish candies. I buy a box of them at the dollar tree for only $1. They are chewy and delicious :)
Lisa-marie E.
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC

Love this candy it reminds me of my child hood and going to the little corner store and buying them for just a pennie a piece
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?