The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,280 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Something i grew up there are generic brands that taste yuck but this always stays the same . i always grab this when its available on the store. Very chewy and sticks to your teeth is the only problem.
These are one of my boyfriend and I'd favorite gummy treats. They aren't to sweet but are sweet enough to get your fix. They have pretty good flavor. I would say the only down fall is they are very chewy and stick to your teeth alot
Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They're full of great flavor and a fun candy for movie nights. My grandma always buys the big bag because we eat them so much. Would recommend to others. The bigger bag is definitely a good buy.
I love Swedish fish I make my own trail mix with them and they have to be original because I don’t like the artificial ones there to hard to chew but my mix trial consists of Swedish fish, m&ms, and marshmallows yumm
I don't always think to buy this cute candies, but once I see them all on the shelf, I think no further! Great for the movies. (Always by the register at IKEA. Makes a great snack on the way home)
There is something about Swedish Fish that always satisfies a sweets craving but also is somehow refreshing. They are chewy but not too chewy and the sweetness isn't too overpowering, either.
If you don't mind picking red goop out of your teeth for a bit, these are fantastic! I love gummy candy and I love these!! The outside isn't sticky either, but they do get stuck in the teeth!
These are good. However if I eat more than 8, I literally get nauseous. It happens every time. I hate it because as I said, they're really good to snack on! They're easy to chew and don't make a mess either.
The candy has been around for years and is a staple in my home. It is nice and tough, but still chewy. I eat this candy maybe once every two months when I have the taste for it. I can buy this in a bodega and Walmart. I would recommend this candy to other people.
If only I could create some device to make my entire body an empty pit just so that I could continue eating Swedish fish without my stomach refusing such small amounts. Basically these are good.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos