Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA
Swedish fish is delicious! My kids love them and so do I! Its the perfect gummy texture and yummy taste!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite candies I can eat the whole bag in one sitting and I don't share these at all
Sara P.
Sara P.
Bishop, GA
These are my favorite candy. I love eating these candies. I eat these even when I don't have a cheat day
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Greensboro, NC
Swedish fish have just the right amount of sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth! My child also loves them too
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.
Swedish fish is the bomb, they are my fiances favorite, they are nice and sweet and don't get old to fast
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Glendale, AZ
Love them since my childhood. I buy them as an adult occasionally to remind myself of the younger years!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
These are so good and addicting because of there goodness haha they are great my whole family loves them
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA
Probably the best candy ever! Swedish fish are so soft and chewy! They are also sweet but not too sweet!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ludlow, KY
So addicting and so good. I'm a candy addict so I'll eat almost anything, but these are flat out amazing
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Hedgesville, wv
I love Swedish fish. They are so sogt and have the best flavor. These are my go to snack when traveling.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?