Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL

Swedish fish the class the candy and they're amazing. I don't eat them too often are usually just have them as a treat.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

Love these! My son just loves them. They have a great taste. We purchase these a lot and will be purchasing them again.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Heath, OH

Just tried this candy recently and it's so good as Long as it's fresh! If it isn't fresh it'll be hard and hard to chew
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Favorite candy! Great taste and always fresh; never get sick of these as my candy of choice! So sweet and great flavor.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Renton, WA

Bought some at IKEA for kids. They are harder then jelly candies and they don't stick to ur teeth as much as others do.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ

Swedish Fish are great. When I had to start eating Gluten Free I was so pleased to find out that these fit my new diet!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY

One of my favorite candies. Such a classic. Taste is spot on. They get stuck in ur teeth but what gummy candy doesn't!!
Elaina E.
Elaina E.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are the best things in the world! So fruity and delicious. They're shaped liked fish which kids will love.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

Love love love this candy! my absolute favorite candy! always my go to candy! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Swedish fish. Good flavour. No gelatin!!! But I wish they didn't get so stuck to my teeth. It's worth it though!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now