The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,975 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish and now my children do as well. These are very convenient for the kids.
These are a great treat for youngsters and have an awesome flavor. They are at a good price
One of mine and kids favorite candy!.... Who doesn't like Swedish fish!... So delicious!...
They are so good! If you like chewy candy then you will love these! They are a great treat!
Swedish fish have a great texture and flavor. They are very addicting and hard to put down.
Swedish fish have been around for years. These are the best fruit snacks cherry flavor ever
They are so chewy but not too chewy!!! I love how soft they are and they have great flavor.
I don't like that they stick to your teeth and also I give it 3 because they are still good
Big red gooey fish! I love these so much. They are so tasty and sweet. One of my favorites.
Fishes love the so much i always by myself a big box when i go to bjs zand they taste yummy
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos