Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
I don't eat candy much but these are good, especially at the movie theatre when you really want to binge
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
North Attleboro, MA
These are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Awesome chewy candy! Little fish! Hahah great flavor and awesome chewiness too. But stick to your teeth!
Gerald A.
Gerald A.
Dennison, OH
The best candy 10/10,really good,chewy,gummy,red Swedish fish,awesome when taken fresh out of the fridge
Zaklina M.
Zaklina M.
Washington, MI
Love this candy, great for stocking stuffers on the holidays and for birthday gifts for the kids jjjjjjj
Brandie C.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
Perfect go to movie snack. Not too sticky like other gummy snacks and always thr same consistent flavor.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Bishop, GA
These are my favorite candy. I love eating these candies. I eat these even when I don't have a cheat day
Michele H.
Michele H.
Love Swedish fish. No other candy gummies will do. Comfort food. Even like Swedish fish flavored Rita's.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
My go to snack when I want something sweet and chewy. This is a classic! Could eat these by the handful.
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
My favorite candy as a kids so chewy and tastes just like my childhood in a couple of bites is so heaven
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?