Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Lewisburg, PA

Best kind of fish out there! So sweet and hit the spot every time! Love this candy! The classic red fish are the best!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Oxford, NS

Love these fish I always eat them on my treats days😀 Love them too much 😀 Will buy some for my long haul across Canada
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Republic, MO

Swedish Fish are the perfect candy for the movies or anywhere else! They are just the right amount of chewy and sweet.
Celestial W.
Celestial W.

Love Swedish fish! The big bag is nice for sharing along with keeping it fresh if you want to spread it out over time.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca

I like these but when u chew them they get stuck on my teeth.. i don't like that as much but my child loves these alot!
Adele H.
Adele H.
Fort Erie, ON

I loved Swedish fish as a kid and enjoy then even now they bring back some great memories and are a yummy movie snack.
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY

These are a favorite candy since childhood. They are enjoyable in any mood and of course a favorite buy at the movies.
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup, WA

These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead

A guilty pleasure, even as an adult I still enjoy Swedish Fish. They are my go-to candy from the work vending machine.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Brooklyn, NY

Yummy chewy and a classic.good nostalgic snack that reminds me of childhood.decent size and picked up from local store
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now