22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Mary V.
Mary V.
I love Swedish Fish candy!! I miss being able to buy them in bulk from the local candy store. I am glad I can get them in the candy aisle of my local store. They are soft, chewy and sweet. They are the perfect snack when you need a sweet fix. I like that they have bigger bags and individual bags too. It keeps me from eating too much.
Aileen I.
Aileen I.
HEY YALL ITS ME AGAIN BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THESE REVIEWS. SO SWEDISH FISH ARE FREAKIN AMAZING BECAUSE THEY TASTE SO GOOD AND WHEN THEYRE STICKY AND MELTED IT TASTES EVEN BETTER ITS LIKE A CANDY FESTIVAL EXPLODED IN MY MOUTH THIS TASTES AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH I RECOMMEND EVERYONBES. BLESS YOU ALL AND HAVE A HAPPY DAY GOODBYE.
Ally 🌻.
Ally 🌻.
Swedish Fish will always be one of my favorite brands. They have a sweet taste that can't be replicated. I don't eat it often because they're pure sugar, but they're a good price. They always give a decent amount of candy in every bag. They do stick to my teeth a lot, so that's a bummer, but the taste more than makes up for it.
Jess M.
Jess M.
I LOOOOOOOOVE Swedish fish! I have no clue what they put in them but they are soooooooooo good! I am a huge fan of everything gummies and these are not just gummy, they are a little firmer on their outside and soft and chewy on the inside and I think that's what makes them so good! Whereas a gummy bear is just over all gelatinous in texture, but still really yummy!!!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are one of my childhood favorites. They are strawberry flavored, chewy, gummy delights. They are actually shaped to resemble a fish! They are now in a variety of different flavors. They are definitely worth a second and third purchase, and then some. They come in a bag or a box! Very good and reasonably priced! Go Fish!
Dana W.
Dana W.
Crystal Lake, IL
How do you review Swedish Fish? Great tasting, great look. Tastes like cheery gummy with that texture that's chewy, but not stuck to your teeth chewy. It's a fair value, and I recommend them because they're just plain delicious. My boyfriend loves them and I buy them for him.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Brooklyn
I love swedish fish, but I would not necessarily call them gummy candy- because they are more chewy than they are gummy. But that is one thing that I love about them! They have a nice flavor that doesn't taste like plastic, which many gummy candies do. Whenever I pass by a deli I make sure to go in and grab a bag for about $1
Fran F.
Fran F.
Delicious. A great combination of texture and flavor and my favorite gummy treat. I've tried the mixed flavor bags but always pick out the red ones which is why I enjoy the bags of all red. The distinctive taste is why I come back for more--there are no other treats quite like Swedish fish. A yummy candy and self-indulgence.
dawn m.
dawn m.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My mom's candy she would keep these as a treat for herself and I would occasionally get one.  It was meant as a treat, and mom handled the candy intake.  It's a great memory of a mother sharing something she enjoyed as a child with her own child.  If you like gummies I think you would like these.  Tasty and chewy.
Kristýna B.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Love the flavor. Hate the consistency and how much it gets stuck in your teeth. I love adding one of these guys to a mixed drink. It adds just a hint of flavor and looks adorable. I had it the first time this way at a game where a drink I ordered was served with one and now I almost always wish I had one to add.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?