Add a Photo
Photos (55)
savannah h.
savannah h.

These are some of my favorite snack food candies! they taste delightful, and are great to keep on-hand if i get a sweet tooth.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

My boyfriend has absolutely got me hooked on this little snack. I love the flavor and its fat free! I could eat these all day.
Kaylee V.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI

I love Swedish fish. They are a great and classic snack for all ages. It is tasty and I would recommend this product to others
Kate L.
Kate L.
Lake Stevens, WA

Swedish fish is good but sometimes it goes both ways where its too chewy or its too hard. But besides that the flavor is good.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Lori K.
Lori K.
Fairbanks, AK

I love Swedish Fish. I just wish they stayed soft longer. Once the bag is open they tend to get hard even if you close it good
Thomasina T.
Thomasina T.
Mahwah, NJ

I only buy these bc my 2 year old loves these candies, they are affordable and they make him happy and that's all that matters
Chasity S.
Chasity S.

Swedish are my guilty pleasure! I love the taste and the size is perfect. My toddler also likes to indulge in them sometimes.
kat m.
kat m.
Austin, TX

I really love these swedish fish candies. I buy a box of them at the dollar tree for only $1. They are chewy and delicious :)
Keila S.
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ

Always favorite,I never grow out eating them! I been eating them for 30years,clearly I'm not going stop buying at this stage.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now