Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Roxann S.
Roxann S.
Houston, Tx

So so so good. I cant get enough of these. One of my favorite candies. They taste like sour patch with out the sour part.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA

Love them, it's something you really have to try for yourself and decide if you'll like it or not! Try a small pack first
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.

Swedish fish are amazing . I absolutely love these they taste so good. They're arnt to sweet and I bought them at walmart
Sherry R.
Sherry R.

Husband can not stop eating these things for years. They have a great chewyness but don't get stuck in your teeth to bad.
Christa W.
Christa W.
Fillmore, NY

Love them it them all the time every one should try them. Their good any time of day or night. Their not to sweet or sour
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI

My favorite candy. I've loved these since I was really little! I used to share them with everybody... Now, not so much. 😉
Aliyah I.
Aliyah I.
Greenville, NC

Can't go wrong with a classic candy like Swedish fish. I'm 20 years old & I've loved these for as long as I can remember.
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC

GRANDKIDS LOVE THIS STUFF. I CAN BUY AND THEY WILL EAT ON IT FOREVER. (2 WEEKS LOL) I BUY BECAUSE OF THE GREAT VALUE ALSO
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Washington, DC

Great candy and this value pack actually stays fresh for the long run. Your Swedish fish will stay fresh for a long time.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now