22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Very great taste. nothing like these. my cousin's favorite candy. they are affordable and for the taste they are good. Nothing really tastes like these. the flavor is very unique and very addicting. you can't just eat one. i would recommend to others.
If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Swedish fish are my favorite candy are the best candy in the entire world! I love them! They are so delicious! They are super inexpensive. and super yummy as well!
Awesome candy for both kids and adults. Soft and chewy with a subtle fruit-like flavor. I have these pretty regularly and satisfies my sweet tooth. I could eat the bag without sharing!
I love them . They taste really good not too sweet nor tart. I just don't like how they stick to my teeth all the time. I usually buy these at Costco. And they aren't really expensive.
My son and I love eating Swedish for a snack especially when we do our at home movie nights. They are always sweet and chewy. They always have the same great taste.
We call these candy crack, because even though they aren't my favorite candy, a person just can't stop eating them! I'm also the type of person who eats just the red candies out of things (I hate lime, orange, etc) and with this you don't have to worry about it!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos