Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lori K.
Lori K.
Fairbanks, AK

I love Swedish Fish. I just wish they stayed soft longer. Once the bag is open they tend to get hard even if you close it good
Nikole A.
Nikole A.
Levittown, NY

My husband always seems to grab these when we're down the candy aisle. For a man with no sweet tooth, these sure give him one!
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL

These are the BEST snacks. I'm a fan of all red gummies so this is bomb. The only downfall is how bad they stick in your teeth
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA

One if my favorite gummy candy. To me they taste like a mix between raspberry and strawberry. But are good when they are soft.
Robin W.
Robin W.

I don't know anyone who don't love these These are so wonderful it's a refreshing quick to throw it in your mouth and go candy
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL

One fish two fish red fish blue fish. Swedish fish are always a hit! I take them to work & share with the kids they love em!!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbus, OH

I could eat these every day if I let myself! I have tried off brands and they add never as satisfying as the real thing too :)
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

The best gummies ever! Yummy cherry flavor, love the texture. One of my favorite candies forever. Would repurchase many times!
savannah h.
savannah h.

These are some of my favorite snack food candies! they taste delightful, and are great to keep on-hand if i get a sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now