The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Either these or Sour Patch Watermelons are my favorite candies of all time. They're so amazing and dependable, they never get old and you're always left wanting more at the bottom of the box or bag!
My favorite gummy candy. Swedish fish always remind me of my childhood but can be used to dress up more adult desserts. The flavor is not like anything else I can think of there is no replicating it.
These have been my favorite since I was a kid! Every time I go to my moms she still has a bag in the house or in her car! Super affordable and not even comparable to any other gummy candy in my book.
These are one of my boyfriend and I'd favorite gummy treats. They aren't to sweet but are sweet enough to get your fix. They have pretty good flavor. I would say the only down fall is they are very chewy and stick to your teeth alot
A family favorite! This makes our road trip preparation list. If the kids are behaving we reward them with Swedish fish. The reclosable bag and the fact that we all love them, makes them a necessity
bro. let me tell you about these fish and how they keep me alive. these are so worth it. they taste so good man. i love them. party city, walmart, shop and save is great for them. def would buy again
As a vegan, it is hard to find any kind of gummy candies that I can have without consuming non vegan gelatin. My husband is also a vegan and we both love gummy candies. Swedish fish is a staple in our candy cabinet.
Something i grew up there are generic brands that taste yuck but this always stays the same . i always grab this when its available on the store. Very chewy and sticks to your teeth is the only problem.
Swedish fish are my favorite candy. They're full of great flavor and a fun candy for movie nights. My grandma always buys the big bag because we eat them so much. Would recommend to others. The bigger bag is definitely a good buy.
I love Swedish fish I make my own trail mix with them and they have to be original because I don’t like the artificial ones there to hard to chew but my mix trial consists of Swedish fish, m&ms, and marshmallows yumm
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos