22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Emily S.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy.
I think this bag lasted me maybe a week and a half. I'm really hoping to repeat this mistake again soon.
Gabriela i.
Gabriela i.
This candy is good for diabetics due to the sugar free quality. Its great value for such a small price. My huaband knows I love these candies and so they are a staple to have around for when we need some sweets. They taste sweet but not enough to put you on a sugar rush and we always repurchase while grocery shopping.
Saraha B.
Saraha B.
I tried Sweddish Fish for the first time today and I wasnt disappointed by the flavor at all. I didn't think I would like them due to any candycthat contains fish seems gross to me but the flavor was actually really good. The only down fall was the packcI ate had a consistency like they had been sitting open and was stale which I didnt like but other than that great flavor.
marissa d.
marissa d.
Myrtle Beach, SC
if anyone knows me they know i love swedish fish and that i buy a bag everytime i go to the store. they're affordable and on sale a lot of times. the brand name is always chewier and tastes better. everyone should eat these.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
One of the most satisfying and delicious snacks to have in the office for when you're in meetings and trying to stay awake! It's very good with the right amount of sweetness but what I really like about this is the texture. I enjoy it a lot and it's become a go-to candy snack for when I am craving the sweet stuff!
MJ P.
MJ P.
I have been eating these since they were in the penny candy store when I was a kid. Still the same great flavor and just the right softness. My favorite thing to do is bite off the head first. If you look closely, you will see Swedish written on the side. Passed my addiction off to a friend of mine who also gets a kick out of biting the heads off.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I like these okay, but I'm really writing this for my SO. He is obsessed with these! They are his go-to candy choice for fruity snacks. I will say that I've tried generic brands myself and the quality, taste and texture do not compare to these. The only con I really have, as with many gummy candies, is they get stuck in my teeth.
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Only the best fat free candy known to man. Sweet delicious Swedish fish have been a staple at our home. I can't buy this every week or I'll end up eating bags and bags of them. We are obsessed and we buy them all the time.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
Yuckkkkk! I never understood how so many people in my middle school loved these so much. I have a distinct memory of a friend at school offering me one out of her lunchbox when we were kids. Everyone was trying them and loving them but I tried it and was so grossed out. 22 years old now and still hate them.
Serena C.
Serena C.
Swedish fish are sweet and chewy.
They are my favorite treat. I eat them every time I need a pick me up. They make me smile. This candy has been around for awhile and I think if you haven't tried them yet you should!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?