The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,976 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love the taste of these gummy fish, don't but to often but once or twice a year a good treat
A nice cross between hard and soft. Swedish fish have a harder outer shell and chewy inside.
My all time favorite candy!!! they are delicious and addictive. i could eat them a day long.
Love the stay fresh bag. We keep these on hand at work. The flavor is great! Same as always.
Swedish fish is my go to sweet. The have a great flavor and texture, plus they're fat free!!
I'm not a big fan not much flavor and they are a little tuff. but the kids seem to love them
These are my vice. I could sit and eat the whole bag (which I've done once😬, don't judge me)
I always love me some Swedish fish, they are so could how could someone complain about candy
When swedish fish are fresh, they are amazing! i love taking them to the movies for a snack!
Wow these are some old school candy. Still are bomb though!! I would love these after school
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos