Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Katelin K.
Katelin K.
Scottsdale

My favorite! If I'm ever craving something sweet for a movie or to have in my purse. This is the only candy that I crave
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

Super addictive, but it's almost guilt free. Love these, and during the holidays the candy canes are super good as well.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS

One of my favorite candies! They even come in variety colors! I recommend you try them if you haven't!
Cost around $2.00
Cass W.
Cass W.

I would sit down and eat the entire bag in one sitting if I could. These are the best, fruity, chewy candy on the planet
Merinda G.
Merinda G.

Another great gummy candy!Ive been eating these since I was little and the flavor never gets old they're amazingly good.
Kyra W.
Kyra W.

Swedish Fish are delicious and perfect for someone with a sweet tooth. This big bag is great for sharing or for parties.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

I have had these since I was little. They are sweet but not overly sweet. And just a couple can curb my sugar addiction.
Emily W.
Emily W.

Love Swedish fish even if they can stick in my teeth. They are chewy and sweet and I could eat a whole bag in a sitting!
Tay P.
Tay P.

Hoe my god. These are some of my favorite candies of all time!!! they're squishy and chewy and taste AHHHMAAAAAZZING!!!!
Flor H.
Flor H.

Swedish fish so yummy if you don't like it how bc these an really good and the best over all like I can have this any day
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now