Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Michele H.
Michele H.
Love Swedish fish. No other candy gummies will do. Comfort food. Even like Swedish fish flavored Rita's.
Gerald A.
Gerald A.
Dennison, OH
The best candy 10/10,really good,chewy,gummy,red Swedish fish,awesome when taken fresh out of the fridge
Kinnedy M.
Kinnedy M.
Vidor, TX
A very good gummy candy. The texture is a little more stuff than you would think but I like them anyway.
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
My favorite candy as a kids so chewy and tastes just like my childhood in a couple of bites is so heaven
Chyna R.
Chyna R.
Mmmmm so chewy and delicious a child hood favorite of mine i usually pick these up at my local Walgreens
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite candies I can eat the whole bag in one sitting and I don't share these at all
Leah J.
Leah J.
Renton, WA
There is not much to say except these are delicious little candies that bring me a lot of joy sometimes.
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.
Swedish fish is the bomb, they are my fiances favorite, they are nice and sweet and don't get old to fast
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
These are so good and addicting because of there goodness haha they are great my whole family loves them
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ludlow, KY
So addicting and so good. I'm a candy addict so I'll eat almost anything, but these are flat out amazing
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?