BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Brielle S.
Bellefontaine, OH
Swedish fish I say is one of the best gummy candy ever they have good flavor to the candy. I think no others candy a could compare to this candy and is very affordable and I would always go back to buy them again.
Lismarie A.
If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
One of my favorite candies ever!!!! The fish are super cute and they tastes great! They're cheap and delicious and have a amazing flavor! Definitely buying more soon!
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
Swedish fish are my favorite candy are the best candy in the entire world! I love them! They are so delicious! They are super inexpensive. and super yummy as well!
sierra d.
Best movie candy. Only giving 4 stars because the bags/boxes do not have too many gummies in them. Other than that, great taste! Cheap/adorable, they are at the dollar store but at movie theaters they can be up to $4-$5! Still an awesome candy though.
Tess  H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love sweetest fish of grown-up eating them my entire life for a really great my dad is loyal loved him live such a great taste to him you can pretty much by these anywhere and they're a good price pretty cheap you definitely need these if you have an
Awilda C.
The best fish ever! I can eat them everyday and not get tired. I used to buy them all the time while attending school now not so much but if you haven't tried them you're missing out.
Audrey Z.
These candies are amazing. They're a bit sticky making them hard chew, but they're taste is amazing. They also don't contain gelatin so all my vegan eaters out there can eat these too! They're cheap and can be found in practically every grocery store!
Kayla V.
These things are super chewy! They don't have an overly sweet taste, which I like. The only thing that keeps me from gobbling these is how they stick to your teeth. I have to WORK to keep these out of my teeth. lol.
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA
All gummies are delish! i love eating them in threes. my lucky number. always fun to munch on day or night. even more fun as a midnight snack or midnight movie. easily found at drugstores and markets. highly recommended for those with sweet tooths!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?