Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY

Love these ... my favorite .. i don't get sick of these ... i can have these all the time ... so good .... like the little ones
Karlisa T.
Karlisa T.
Shreveport, LA

I always thought this candy was nasty until I finally tried it when I was 17 and I have come to find them my favorite gummies.
Joy B.
Joy B.
Mediapolis, IA

SWEDISH FISH ARE AWESOME. FAVORITE GUMMY CANDY, LOVE THE FLAVOR AND CHEWINESS. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE FOR SUCH A TASTY TREAT.
Robin W.
Robin W.

I don't know anyone who don't love these These are so wonderful it's a refreshing quick to throw it in your mouth and go candy
Lori K.
Lori K.
Fairbanks, AK

I love Swedish Fish. I just wish they stayed soft longer. Once the bag is open they tend to get hard even if you close it good
savannah h.
savannah h.

These are some of my favorite snack food candies! they taste delightful, and are great to keep on-hand if i get a sweet tooth.
Jessica  D.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL

These are the BEST snacks. I'm a fan of all red gummies so this is bomb. The only downfall is how bad they stick in your teeth
Chasity S.
Chasity S.

Swedish are my guilty pleasure! I love the taste and the size is perfect. My toddler also likes to indulge in them sometimes.
Zuri D.
Zuri D.

One of my favorite candies are Swedish fish. They might not be for everyone, but they are like slightly hardened gummy bears.
Keila S.
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ

Always favorite,I never grow out eating them! I been eating them for 30years,clearly I'm not going stop buying at this stage.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?