Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Wichita, KS

These are one of my favorite candies. I love their sweet flavor and gooey, gummy texture. There is nothing not to like!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Canton, IL

There's just something about them! They have such a different taste than other gummy candy and I love the perfect chew!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Frankfort, IL

Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Millville , Nj

This is my all time favorite candy there are no other candies like this, It has a very chewy sweet mouth watering taste
Alma T.
Alma T.
Phoenix, AZ

Just the best gummy candy you will have but I'd rather have chocolate although if you leave them out they will get hard
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY

One of my favorite candies. Such a classic. Taste is spot on. They get stuck in ur teeth but what gummy candy doesn't!!
Keiwandra C.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA

Swedish fish is a classic candy that everyone grandma had lol and I loved it!! This candy will alway be the best candy.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL

Swedish fish the class the candy and they're amazing. I don't eat them too often are usually just have them as a treat.
Mariana F.
Mariana F.
Moreno Valley, CA

I finished all the bag because these are really amazing even if people don't think their good their very very awesome !
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

I feel like a little kid when I eat these. There chewy and sweet. Good snack. You can keep them in the car or ur purse.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now