Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL

A classic candy that brings back the sweet memories of my childhood. I love the cherry flavor and the chewy consistency.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Beacon Falls, CT

Love these. Very good with flavor and I have been eating this since I was a child. The get stuck in your teeth easily :(
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Allendale, MI

There has never been a big get together at my house without bowls of swedish fish scattered throughout the common areas.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

Super addictive, but it's almost guilt free. Love these, and during the holidays the candy canes are super good as well.
Ninya G.
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR

I like Swedish fish a lot it's one of my favorite gummy snacks to eat. It's easy to chew and its flavor is really sweet.
Katelin K.
Katelin K.
Scottsdale

My favorite! If I'm ever craving something sweet for a movie or to have in my purse. This is the only candy that I crave
Joy M.
Joy M.

I love Swedish fish! Such a tasty treat. The only negative thing is that they get stuck in your teeth when you eat them.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS

One of my favorite candies! They even come in variety colors! I recommend you try them if you haven't!
Cost around $2.00
Candita J.
Candita J.

This candy is a classic, it never disappoints. The flavor and quality is consistent, I loved them as a kid and still do.
Chris D.
Chris D.

Swedish dis are my favorite gummy candy. I like to buy the big value bag. I wish grape flavor were still sold in stores.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now