Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque , Ia
Swedish fish are my favorite treat. I love this large convenient bag, it reveals and the fish stay fresh!
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
I love how cheap big bags of these are. My fiance loves Swedish fish and the big bags make a great treat.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Palm Bay, FL
June 10, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I like the little bags but I find that i always have to buy more to satisfy the craving for more fishies.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
I love Swedish Fish! they are soft and chewy but not overly sticky. they don't have a super string flavor
Juls S.
Juls S.
Freehold, NJ
June 8, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love everything about Swedish fish there amazing they taste so good and I totally recommend you buy it.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Phoenix, AZ
Swedish fish are my absolute favorite candy!! I love how they are chewy and sweet. My kids love them too.
Andi T.
Andi T.
Valparaiso, IN
At my house Swedish fish for a reward for small and simple acts of kindness. The whole family loves them!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Trenton, NJ
Mom bought me a bag of this to take to college with me they barely lasted two weeks! I might be addicted!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN
This is an all time favorite between my whole family. We fight over them. We all prefer bags of just red.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
My fiancé absolutely adores these. He cannot get enough of them and this hasn't changed for over 20 years
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?