22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
These are my favorite chewy candy.  I have only tried the original cherry and love them!  I would rather have Swedish Fish than fruit snacks as the flavor, to my anyway, is way stronger than the fruit snacks!  These aren't as gummy as your regular "gummy" candy and that makes me love them even more because I am not picking candy out of my teeth for hours after eating.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
I've never been a big fan of Swedish Fish-to me they taste very plastic and fake and they just get crammed in between my teeth really badly. They're available lots of places and I've noticed people seem to either love or hate them but I'm just in between. They're definitely better than Red Vines and Circus Peanuts (and candy corn-shudder) but on the lower end of the candy scale for me.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
WARNER ROBINS, GA
These are soooo sinfully good. I just love to sit and chew on these totally cute fish whenever I need a snack but don't want to reach for something with way too much sugar. They're small easy to carry, smell insane and can be the perfect gummy treat especially if you don't like gummy bears because they get so dull and just often insubstantial. The flavor packed into each of these fish is so cherry delicious you won't be able to stop reaching for more.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish I had a picture I absolutely love Swedish Fish and gummy bears it's so funny no matter what kind of gift my kids get me always includes fish and gummy my favorite I think the most funniest thing and this is what I wish I would have took a picture of last year my son bought me a bottle of very very expensive and Swedish fish in the box and just cover it up that's how much I loved
Lyndsey P.
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
I really don't eat candy a lot, If I do, it is usually dark chocolate.  However, These never get old, I DO get them in the bulk section.  I loved the different colored fish, but I REALLY wish they wouldn't use food dyes, but instead perhaps used natural colors.  If other companies can do it, so can you swedish brand.  Arrive to the new healthful generation.
Ian Y.
Ian Y.
Manchester, CT
Swedish Fish are an acquired taste.  They don't have the burst of flavor that you would find in other, more fruity, super sweet snacks.  As such, the first time you have them, they may seem a little, well, off.  However, as you eat them more and more, you may come to appreciate them.  As someone who has cut back on sugar quite a bit in my diet, I know I can certainly appreciate them.
Chris W.
Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish because they're not too sweet. I always have them in stock at our house and we have a jar of them in our living room for guests to enjoy. I think it's affordable if you get the larger bulk sizes which we tend to go through. It's also good for kids with peanut allergies. My friend's daughter with peanut allergies is able to eat these so she enjoys them when she's over at the house.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
These are my fave gummy candy! My favorite part, besides the flavor, is that the candy is a little firmer than regular gummies which is more satisfying to chew I guess? Hahaha, kinda weird, but I'd much rather have swedish fish than gummy frogs or another gelatinized animal. Perfect as movie candy, midnight snacks, or to mix with your popcorn when you're Netflix binging!
Christie T.
Christie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I think that swedish fish are for some people and not for others in my house no one likes them they have a funky taste they price is not to bad i would say to try them to see if you like them they are just not something my family likes the fish design
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Trenton, NJ
Definitely in my top 5 all time favorite candies. I remember being little (I'm 34 now) and my grammon always having these in little candy dishes around the living room. I've loved them ever since, and really can't keep them in the house because while I can't be trusted with them, my boyfriend REALLY can't be trusted. Chewy, not overly sweet, and fruity. LOVE.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?