The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,976 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Always good! They have to be fresh though. Chewy and delicious...one of my favorite candies!
I love this candy.. i grew up eating this and I'll keep eating it. great flavor, good price.
Swedish fish are my favorite gummy I really love the taste it come with big and small pack .
Love them sometimes I just need my fish fix not a candy eater but this helps the sweet tooth
My kids love Swedish fish! I don't mind them but I prefer the small ones verses the big ones
These are my all time favorites!! They are so tasty and not too sticky! :) I just love them!
These are really good. It's has a great taste. It is really good and has a lot of sweetness.
We locw rhem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swedish fish are a tasty chewy treat! They have great flavor and are seriously so addicting!
This candy never fails my sweet tooth. This is a classic go to candy that I absolutely love.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos