The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,301 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these classic candies! They bring back so many memories and I love the fact that they don't have gelatin in them so vegetarians can eat them! Nothing else compares! They're the best candies!!!!!!
An all-time favorite! Love the taste and size. My kids think they’re fun too. Good price and a they have a good texture. Definitely the best of all brands. Will continue to buy and recommend to others!
My favorite chewy candy. It never gets old. So flavorful and the perfect movie snack! Great for any occasion. Cheap price point and I love to buy the huge bags. My daughter loves them as as well. 10/10
These are probably my favorite candy of all time! Swedish Fish have the heat flavor and texture! I love all of the different varieties they offer now and wish I could eat Swedish Fish everyday! In fact I'm going to buy a bag right now!
Go to when you want that mid-afternoon sweet pick me up. They have small bags in our vending machine at work and it's the perfect small snack that doesn't make me feel guilty about eating sweets.
Always have and always will love Swedish fish. There is something about the flavor and texture that makes you want to eat more. I love that they've put them in a resealable bag so that they stay fresh!
If your ever craving some gummy candy, this is the candy you will want. It's got such great flavor. All my kiddos love them. It is such a great value as well. I have bought this product several times.
My all time favorite candy. I can’t get enough of these. I love the classic red flavor. It’s not too artificial tasting and you get a decent amount in a bag. These can be a little harder to find at gas stations, but you can definitely get them at the grocery store.
I love Swedish fish! They are soft and chewy with just enough richness in flavor. I love having a bag of these on hand when my sweet tooth strikes. I buy these every so often and love using them for learning activities with the kids.
This is probably one of my favorite candies. While other gummies are more difficult to break apart, this one is much easier. While I do not eat it often, I will definitely repurchase it in the future.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos