Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY

One of my favorite candies ever. I absolutely love swedish fish and always tend to get them whenever I go to the movies.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Oak Harbor, WA

Love Swedish fish! Not too tangy, not TOO sweet. They're just the perfect gummies and I could eat them all day everyday.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS

One of my favorite candies! They even come in variety colors! I recommend you try them if you haven't!
Cost around $2.00
Ninya G.
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR

I like Swedish fish a lot it's one of my favorite gummy snacks to eat. It's easy to chew and its flavor is really sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA

When I aim for fruity candy it has to be gummy and every time I eat Swedish fish oat very satisfying in the gummies area
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Allendale, MI

There has never been a big get together at my house without bowls of swedish fish scattered throughout the common areas.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Templeton, PA

Sweet and nice. Love the shape no can duplicate the texture or flavor of these little Swedish fish. They are the ulimate
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

I have had these since I was little. They are sweet but not overly sweet. And just a couple can curb my sugar addiction.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

Not a huge fan of this candy personally. They're good, but sometimes SUPER chewy and get stuck in the teeth pretty badly
valerie k.
valerie k.
Grand Junction, CO

I love Swedish fish ..my top favorite chewy candy tate is my favorite part and the fish are cute o eat there heads first
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now