The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,288 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Since I was little I loved sugar and especially cherry flavored stuff and to me Swedish fish tastes like a big chewy cherry sugary goodness and I love it. It can get pricey though but I think it's worth it
I used to be obssessed with Swedish Fish when they used to sell it in individual wrappers thats when they tasted best but when they sell them in packets the taste really changed it does not taste the same.
I would die for swedish fish, I will constantly eat them until my stomach hurts. Too good for this world. I don't understand why people think they're gross they're literally the best cherry flavored candy
I think that this is one of the best gummy snacks on the market. It's not too sweet or two chewy it's just right. It's very affordable and cheap and I haven't really found anything similar to this product.
I don’t trust people who don’t like Swedish fish. The slightly crusty outside and smooth chewy inside are the perfect sweet treat. The “red” mystery flavor is addicting. Makes a great movie theatre snack.
I love Swedish fish. They are cheap/affordable and sweat and chewy - the perfect combination! In my opinion Swedish fish are better the the original just plain gummy bears! All of my friends love them too.
All time favorite candy. Just be sure to feel around the candy to make sure they aren't expired or dried up. They should be soft to the touch not hard and stale. Overall affordable and my favorite candy to purchase.
Swedish fish to me are like a light treat to have when you don’t want anything too sweet. They taste good and I would consider them light. There isn’t one thing not to love about them. They are so yummy!
Hands down favorite candy! They're vegan too! Always consistent in taste and I love that I can buy them at Target or just about any other grocery store. They are not too gummy that they stick to your teeth!
Don't know why, but the Swedish fish the best Swedish fish on the market except for maybe mom and pop handcrafted Browns. They have great texture, I fairly low sugar content, and great taste. The size is also preferable to the smaller size in individual packets. Highly recommended
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos