BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I used to eat these religiously as a kid. They have such a unique flavor and texture that you can't get from any other gummy candy.
Nicholas G.
Fantastic candy! Always good to have a bowl of theses lying around! The quintessential gummy candy. Perfect for young kids and even old people! Everyone should go buy these now! Yummy yummy I love Swedish Fish! I could eat an entire bag in like 5 minutes.
Ella W.
Garden City, ID
I don't really like these candies because mostly I haven't had them so I guess Ill talk about everything but the taste cause that is all I can do. You can buy this from a lot of grocery stores. They are not as common as other candies but they are made.
Margarita G.
If I could give Swedish Fish 1 million stars are definitely with Swedish fish is my all-time favorite and I don't know how to describe the delicious flavor they have their these red gummy candies but they're not like the gummy candy like that sticks to your teeth and they're just have like a classic clear I don't know how to explain that red feels like it's an actual flavor it's amazing
Alicia J.
Odessa, NY
Delicious flavor, I love that you can buy just the red kind as that is the one my whole family always wants, no more fighting! They are soft and chewy and busting with juicy red flavor.
Aubrey A.
I love these so much they were the first thing I demanded I be allowed to eat after getting my braces removed. So yummy! Gumminess is just right, not too hard (looking at you Haribo gummies), not so soft (looking at you Motts Fruit Snacks). Just perfect!
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
One of my favorite candies ever!!!! The fish are super cute and they tastes great! They're cheap and delicious and have a amazing flavor! Definitely buying more soon!
Carly H.
Who doesn't like a fresh batch of Swedish Fish? I love the regular sized red ones. They are the right amount of chewiness without the candy sticking to your teeth. They flavor is well balanced. I get about 2 bites out of an individual piece of candy.
sierra d.
Best movie candy. Only giving 4 stars because the bags/boxes do not have too many gummies in them. Other than that, great taste! Cheap/adorable, they are at the dollar store but at movie theaters they can be up to $4-$5! Still an awesome candy though.
Lismarie A.
If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?