Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbus, OH

I could eat these every day if I let myself! I have tried off brands and they add never as satisfying as the real thing too :)
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA

One if my favorite gummy candy. To me they taste like a mix between raspberry and strawberry. But are good when they are soft.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Ewing, NJ

Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Sparrows Pt, MD

Yummm! These are great when they are fresh. The problem is if they dry out or are old, they are hard and do not taste as good.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
Dallas, TX

Tgese little fish are the best!! I try to stay away from sweets but these fish are hard to resist. Definitely would recommend.
Kaylee V.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI

I love Swedish fish. They are a great and classic snack for all ages. It is tasty and I would recommend this product to others
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD

These things are so f*÷$ing gooooood. I can eat these all day and not get sick of them and I get mad when people ask for some😂
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL

One fish two fish red fish blue fish. Swedish fish are always a hit! I take them to work & share with the kids they love em!!!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Glen Ellyn

Great! The right amount of chewiness that I like and the flavor isn't overwhelming. I didn't expect myself to like it so much.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?