Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY

One of my favorite candies ever. I absolutely love swedish fish and always tend to get them whenever I go to the movies.
Flor H.
Flor H.

Swedish fish so yummy if you don't like it how bc these an really good and the best over all like I can have this any day
Candita J.
Candita J.

This candy is a classic, it never disappoints. The flavor and quality is consistent, I loved them as a kid and still do.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

I love the Swedish fish candies they are cute but tasty and having them in small bags makes them easy to carry with you!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Batavia, OH

Swedish fish are one of my guilty pleasures but sometimes they are way too hard and they always get stuck in your teeth.
Tay P.
Tay P.

Hoe my god. These are some of my favorite candies of all time!!! they're squishy and chewy and taste AHHHMAAAAAZZING!!!!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Templeton, PA

Sweet and nice. Love the shape no can duplicate the texture or flavor of these little Swedish fish. They are the ulimate
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. I really like eating them at the movies, and I tend to buy them at walmart.
Shawn C.
Shawn C.

An old time favorite of mine!!! Live to grab for a movie snack from my local dollar tree or Walmart for a dollar or less
Ninya G.
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR

I like Swedish fish a lot it's one of my favorite gummy snacks to eat. It's easy to chew and its flavor is really sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now