Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
One of the only candies I actually eat. Not a big candy person. Not overly sweet which is why I like them.
Nikole R.
Nikole R.
Parkesburg, PA
I'm not big on candy but I have a soft spot for these. I still get a craving for Swedish fish as an adult.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Dayton, OH
My boys love this candy. I also love this old school candy..glad it can still be found and is still cheap.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
I've loved these ever since I was a kid and will continue to love them. Can't go wrong with the classics!
Lizzeth R.
Lizzeth R.
They are chewy and actually taste like gummies and are so yummy💗 they make you want to buy more and more.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN
We love Swedish fish! If given the choice of Swedish fish or gummy bears I will pick the fish every time!
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
These tasty treats are a family favorite one bag can last a long time and can satisfy the pickiest eaters
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Aurora, IL
I can finish a whole bag in a day and still want more. the best candy standalone or mixed in with popcorn
Gina B.
Gina B.
Palm Bay, FL
June 10, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I like the little bags but I find that i always have to buy more to satisfy the craving for more fishies.
Andi T.
Andi T.
Valparaiso, IN
At my house Swedish fish for a reward for small and simple acts of kindness. The whole family loves them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?