The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,408 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
So yummy and addictive. This candy isn't super sweet and doesn't get stuck in your teeth. I always buy them if I walk by them in any store. Great price. Just don't leave them exposed to air as they will get hard.
I could literally sit and eat a whole package of these! They are sweet and gummy!! They do stick to your teeth pretty badly though. But great! I like getting the flavored packages as well but the original is my fave.
This is such a classic. I always get a bag of these when I go buy groceries. You can never go wrong with the original red one but the assorted ones are good too. I would recommend this if you are going to buy candy
I've been eating sweetish fish since I was a child they're super good and addicting! They have a cherry favor to them, you can find them anywhere that sells candy, they inexpensive, I definitely recommend trying these
One of my favorite gummy candies!! Such a great flavor. I try to avoid too much sweets but this is definitely a cheat! I've tried similar even the store brand version and nothing truly compares. Highly recommend!
A classic. When they’re “fresh”, they are so delicious and perfectly chewy. They do get stale pretty easy though, even in a sealed, unopened bag. When that happens, they’re pretty hard but the flavor’s still ok.
Swedish fish are undeniably my favorite candy. I don't eat candy that often, but when I do I'm usually going for a bag of these. They're cheap and just the right amount of sweet. I've loved them since I was kid!
they are a good candy that never really gets old. decently priced. the flavor is the same but it is very delicious at the same time. i normally get the big bag when i buy swedish fish. would recommend to others
If I really want candy this is what I get. My favorite candy (besides chocolate) hands down. Great for the movies, snack time, just something to treat yourself too. I could eat the whole bag myself but I won’t.
I love Swedish fish. I always buy it in the one pound bag and it lasts me probably a week or so. It’s great candy and it doesn’t get old, at least not to me. It’s really sweet so I only have about a handful at a time, but 10 minutes later I’ll reach back into the bag.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos