Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Noblesville, IN

These are so good, and are gone way too fast! It's so easy to just grab a handful and pop them in your mouth! I found a big bag of them at my local grocery store and just couldn't resist! For the amount I get for the price I paid, it was a good deal! So chewy and delicious!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Antioch, TN

Best candy I love the cherry flavor soft and chewy to eat. This is a must have at the movie or around Halloween.  Try just one or eat a whole bag they can be very addiction. Much better texture then other gummy candy easy to travel with as well and wont melt like some candy.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

When i first hear of these, i thought they were some lame cheap candy. but one day my friend said they were her favorite gummies, so i had to give them a try. turns out they are very delicious. my favorite gummy candy yet. though, i wish there were more colors and flavors.
Izzy D.
Izzy D.

Top favorite candy. Love to mix it with my ice cream. Never had the off brand kind but I'm pretty sure this would knock it out of the park. You can get a bag of it from the dollar store or five below for 1-2 bucks. I highly recommend this candy to anyone that loves sweets.
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS

Oh, Swedish Fish are the best fish around. Candy that is. I bought this package at my local grocer. I have always loved the flavor of Swedish Fish since I was a little girl. Can't believe I still get to enjoy this wonderful tasty candy. Looking forward to purchasing again.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Fremont, MI

These are so good, they are definitely in my top five! I get kind of sicky feeling after eating some candies but I have never had that experience with these and I love the taste! These are my treat once a week and I would recommend these to anybody who likes gummy candies.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Chatham, NJ

I LOVE Sweedish fish!! Not only are they delicious, they're also vegan, so I feel like I'm helping the planet when I eat them. I miss a lot of my old sweets, but I can still have these and I'm so happy about it. These are amazing and a super great snack when I'm in a pinch
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

This is a candy that I have to hide as my kids and their dad would eat it up. I buy a bag about every other month. They are very good and flavor decent. Price wise not so bad. Swedish fish is almost every store I go into so easy enough to get. For sure recommend to others.
Lena G.
Lena G.
San Diego, CA

I love Swedish Fish. The red flavor is definitely my favorite. They are great for my sweet tooth but if I eat too many, not great for my stomach. They're a special occasion treat, usually reserved for a plane ride. I recommend them to others. Once you stop, you can't stop!
serafima K.
serafima K.

One of my favorite candies to buy. I absolutely love the taste they have and they are fun to eat! The only problem is that I think they are very rich in flavor, so I cant eat very much at a time. They are super affordable and If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest you do!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now