Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sunny P.
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
It is my favorite candy. It's not too sweet and gives you something to chew on other than gum. It's also not too sticky and attaches itself to your teeth like a taffy would. I eat it once in a while when I get the chance and I don't regret it at all whenever I buy it.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Oh my goodness these are my go to movie candy!! They are perfect chewy consistency, i like to eat them along with my popcorn. I think they are a good size for the price and are probably at the top of my non chocolate candy list. i would definitely recommend to others!
Chari C.
Chari C.
I love the flavor and how squishy they are. I don't like that they get stuck in your teeth, but I think that is part of the charm of Swedish fish. I wish they were a little cheaper though because I would buy them more often and I might actually share them with people.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
As a vegan it is very important for me to have a gummy candy without gelatin! These are soft and chewy and I can eat the entire bag without getting sick of it! You can pick this up almost anywhere; Target, Walgreens, etc. I always pick these up when I lay eyes on them
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
There's something about Swedish Fish. They really don't have a bunch of flavor, but somehow their mild chery-ness and great chew are kind of comforting and pleasant. And suddenly they become kind of addictive, especially while you're working on a project or something.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Love the taste and easy to take now I wish the package would reclose since I would like to not eat them all at once. I love using these for math manipulative. I use these for my candy sushi and Fish Jell-O concepts. Kids love them. I would like other flavors or colors.
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Cedar Park, TX
Swedish fish is my favorite and probably the best gummy ever created if you see Swedish fish at the store you should still try them if you have not tried them even if you have tried them they are so good you should get them I love Swedish and they're my favorite candy
Kimberley L.
Kimberley L.
Bellevue, NE
May 3, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Swedish Fish have a very good taste. They are affordable and really easy to eat... can't just stop at one hand full. I try not to buy too often because they are addictive to me. Wonderful for alternative if you want something different and they are repurchase worthy.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Hempstead, NY
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy of all time hands down no question. They are delicious and I never get sick of the flavor. I love snacking on them while doing work or watching a movie. Satisfyingly chewy and not too sweet. You must try these if you haven't before.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa
April 23, 2016, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
You can't go wrong with candy fish. Exsp. With kids! I know these are my go to when I need a few mom minutes. My son loves playing with them too! The flavor is sweet but not to sweet. I buy them mainly at out hometown store. They sell like penny candy. 25 for 25cents
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?