Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Buy on Walmart*
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
There's something about Swedish Fish. They really don't have a bunch of flavor, but somehow their mild chery-ness and great chew are kind of comforting and pleasant. And suddenly they become kind of addictive, especially while you're working on a project or something.
Sunny P.
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
It is my favorite candy. It's not too sweet and gives you something to chew on other than gum. It's also not too sticky and attaches itself to your teeth like a taffy would. I eat it once in a while when I get the chance and I don't regret it at all whenever I buy it.
Kimberley L.
Kimberley L.
Bellevue, NE
Swedish Fish have a very good taste. They are affordable and really easy to eat... can't just stop at one hand full. I try not to buy too often because they are addictive to me. Wonderful for alternative if you want something different and they are repurchase worthy.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy of all time hands down no question. They are delicious and I never get sick of the flavor. I love snacking on them while doing work or watching a movie. Satisfyingly chewy and not too sweet. You must try these if you haven't before.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Renovo, Pa
You can't go wrong with candy fish. Exsp. With kids! I know these are my go to when I need a few mom minutes. My son loves playing with them too! The flavor is sweet but not to sweet. I buy them mainly at out hometown store. They sell like penny candy. 25 for 25cents
Amy U.
Amy U.
Altoona, PA
Swedish Fish are cherry flavored goodness! They can be purchased at almost any store or gas station that sells food. Every bite is chewy and full of flavor. You can buy single packs or even the large bag to share with your friends! You can never have enough of these.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Whitesburg , KY
I personally love the Swedish fish candies. I like their flavor and their texture. They aren't tough to chew and that's what I like the most about them. Plus they're so cute. I crave them every now and then but not regularly. I recommend them if you like sweet candy.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
This is one of those candies that I cannot believe so many people don't like! I am not a huge sticky candy fan but I just finished a whole bag by myself. These are so great! People always give me their bags of Swedish Fish if they ever have them! Totally worth a try!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Swedish Fish are an old time favorite from growing up. There isn't anything bad I can say about these sweet little fish gummies. They can be addicting, but they make for a great snack when you want something sweet. They also make great theme decorations for cupcakes.
Karri D.
Karri D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Good candy, a little sticky sometimes, I hate when they get stuck to the back of my teeth, but they have a nice classic flavor and are affordable pretty much anywhere candy is sold. Swedish Fish are not the smoothst or softest chewy candy but they are a good option.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?