Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX

I didn't even know i liked swedish fish until last halloween when we were giving out candy and i had a bunch of these left at the end of it. I love how chewy they are and their cherry flavor. They are easy to buy at any walgreens or gas station and i will always repurchase.
serafima K.
serafima K.

One of my favorite candies to buy. I absolutely love the taste they have and they are fun to eat! The only problem is that I think they are very rich in flavor, so I cant eat very much at a time. They are super affordable and If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest you do!
Lena G.
Lena G.
San Diego, CA

I love Swedish Fish. The red flavor is definitely my favorite. They are great for my sweet tooth but if I eat too many, not great for my stomach. They're a special occasion treat, usually reserved for a plane ride. I recommend them to others. Once you stop, you can't stop!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Chatham, NJ

I LOVE Sweedish fish!! Not only are they delicious, they're also vegan, so I feel like I'm helping the planet when I eat them. I miss a lot of my old sweets, but I can still have these and I'm so happy about it. These are amazing and a super great snack when I'm in a pinch
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

They changed the packaging for Swedish fish so now it looks a lot more modern! It looks similar to something European. The Swedish fish have this interesting flavor to them, like a berry I can't describe but I like how tacky they can get when you start chewing on the fish.
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

This is a candy that I have to hide as my kids and their dad would eat it up. I buy a bag about every other month. They are very good and flavor decent. Price wise not so bad. Swedish fish is almost every store I go into so easy enough to get. For sure recommend to others.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

These are SOOOOOOO GOOD. I eat these all the time when I'm on the road or watching a movie. Its one of the best gummies and they're sooo soft and chewy. They come in a couple different flavors and they're all so good. My favorite is the red kind, I think it's the original
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS

Oh, Swedish Fish are the best fish around. Candy that is. I bought this package at my local grocer. I have always loved the flavor of Swedish Fish since I was a little girl. Can't believe I still get to enjoy this wonderful tasty candy. Looking forward to purchasing again.
Cayla R.
Cayla R.
Pevely, MO

This is a great candy for someone looking for something that is not overly sweet! They have a chewy texture, and a lovely cherry taste to them. I really enjoy this candy, especially when I'm looking for something that's sweet but don't really want anything with chocolate!
Natoya C.
Natoya C.
Bronx, NY

Childhood favorite turned adult fav, this is one of those snacks you probably should feel guilty about after eating an entire bag but you don't! They a sweet, chewy and just as delicious now as they were on when I was younger. Thanks to keep this old time favorite classic
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now