Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Wendee E.
Wendee E.
Orlando, FL
My vice. Great flavor, only downfall is that it sticks to your teeth, but that's a risk with gummy candy.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Sacramento, CA
March 21, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love Swedish fish! They are a great cherry flavor and are extra chewy! I love how fresh the product is!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN
This is an all time favorite between my whole family. We fight over them. We all prefer bags of just red.
June H.
June H.
Franklin, PA
Love them. The whole family loves them. My problem with them is once I start eating them, I can not stop!
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
Yummy candy. Tastes great. Very addicting. Be careful not to eat too many or you may have stomach issues.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Trenton, NJ
Mom bought me a bag of this to take to college with me they barely lasted two weeks! I might be addicted!
Juls S.
Juls S.
Freehold, NJ
June 8, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love everything about Swedish fish there amazing they taste so good and I totally recommend you buy it.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Feb. 3, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Addictive. Before you know it you have finish the bag ugh
We all know its bad for us but they are so good
Andi T.
Andi T.
Valparaiso, IN
At my house Swedish fish for a reward for small and simple acts of kindness. The whole family loves them!
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
South Shore, KY
The best candy in the whole world,even though it gets stuck in your teeth sometimes it still tastes great
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?