Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA

When I aim for fruity candy it has to be gummy and every time I eat Swedish fish oat very satisfying in the gummies area
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA

Soooo yummy. These are great snacks for on the go, and are't too unhealthy to eat! They give you a bunch in the bag too.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS

One of my favorite candies! They even come in variety colors! I recommend you try them if you haven't!
Cost around $2.00
Merinda G.
Merinda G.

Another great gummy candy!Ive been eating these since I was little and the flavor never gets old they're amazingly good.
Emily W.
Emily W.

Love Swedish fish even if they can stick in my teeth. They are chewy and sweet and I could eat a whole bag in a sitting!
Joy M.
Joy M.

I love Swedish fish! Such a tasty treat. The only negative thing is that they get stuck in your teeth when you eat them.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

Super addictive, but it's almost guilt free. Love these, and during the holidays the candy canes are super good as well.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Beacon Falls, CT

Love these. Very good with flavor and I have been eating this since I was a child. The get stuck in your teeth easily :(
valerie k.
valerie k.
Grand Junction, CO

I love Swedish fish ..my top favorite chewy candy tate is my favorite part and the fish are cute o eat there heads first
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY

One of my favorite candies ever. I absolutely love swedish fish and always tend to get them whenever I go to the movies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now