The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these so much . I would keep buying them it is a good value you get a lot for your money
I just finished a bag of these I buy them all the time for my whole family they are the best!
By far one of my favorite candies of all time, they are so good. you cannot beat Swedish fish
Honestly one of my favorite candies. I always grab a little bag full of I'm at a candy store.
My favorite non-chocloate candy. i love these so much. love them!! So fun to eat too! so good
Super tasty, perfect texture and not extremely sweet. Similar to gummy bears but way better !
I grew up eating Swedish fish so every time I get them it's like reminiscing in my childhood.
Love these as a little snack. Gets stuck but is the best thing you can have as a lunch snack!
We all love the Swedish fish. My daughter has come home with large bags of these a few times.
One thing f my all time favs. So sweet , soft but chewy. I love sneaking these in the theater
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos