Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland , Fl

I have loved these fishies all my life... I can never get enough of them !!! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting !!!
Melarie M.
Melarie M.
Garland, TX

My favorite candy, I usually don't eat much candy but if I am craving some this is my go too not too sweet, it's perfect.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Las Vegas, NV

Swedish fish are great. Sweet and gummy. Really great flavor and not overly gummy. These are not only yummy but fun also.
Amber P.
Amber P.

Very great taste. Love how gummy they are. Even if im stuck with it in my teeth, it's a good treat every once in awhile !
Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA

I love Swedish fish, never tried them until j moved to the United States and I like the fact that they are vegan friendly
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA

This candy is great for someone who loves snacks that are very sweet. For me, it was tasty, but they were just too sweet!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL

I love these...make me feel like a kid again...but considering the fat and sugar content..maybe it's better left for kids
Jen M.
Jen M.
cicero, NY

OMG these are hands down my all-time favorite candy!!! I hide them from my kids so I don't have to share LOL soooo good!!
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop , MA

A delicious classic. You can't go wrong with traditional Swedish fish! These have been a favorite in my family for years.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now