BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I don't eat much candy but these are a treat that my dad always gets for my daughter. She is obsessed with her fish! She probably gets about 1 bag a month and we just give her a few at a time and she gets so excited
Teresa L.
This is a fun size bag! Can still be small enough to snuck into the movies. But also can give you a break and you don't have to eat the whole thing or not have enough to eat.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
I could eat Swedish fish all day! It's flavor and texture are smooth and delicious. I don't eat candy too often but Swedish fish are my go to for the movies and a sweet treat! Would recommend this to others!
Deanna C.
Palmyra, PA
My husband loves these. They have great flavor and are usually on sale at our local grocery store. They’re an affordable snack for a good value. I️ don’t purchase them a lot, but they are worth buying again.
Holly M.
Taylor Mill, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these gummies. they are soft and just taste fresh. I bought these from Walmart and the flavor is very good. This is even a good snack for children. The Value is 5 out of 5 and I would recommend to others .
Naairah T.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best!!!!!!! Love these so much, they messed up with the colorful boxes these were and still are the best candy. Not too sweet and not super sticky with just the perfect chew. I would keep buying these because they taste so freaking good.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
My kids love these things!! They are a great little gummy snack. And they aren’t a lot of calories either plus they don’t have a lot of sugar. They are extremely affordable and can be found almost anywhere!
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
Yum! My favorite candy since I was a kid. These are yummy and good priced. Grab a handful when you're having a sweet tooth. I eat these all the time! So good. I buy them every week. I would recommend this candy.
Jordan V.
Azusa, CA
Swedish Fish are God's gift to mankind. These little gummy fish are what will get you through the hardest times, the best times, and the most confusing times. These little suckers are packed with flavor and happiness and they don't cost much!
Martie K.
Dickinson
I am not a huge fan of these, but I tend to reach more for chocolate sweets.  BUT my son and husband LOVE these.  They often grab them at the gas station.  They do taste GREAT and are super cute.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?