The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love sweetish fish. I find it very good that they are sticky when eating them with your hands. They are sticky in your mouth but not until they get wet. There also not to sweet which makes them a perfect snack
A classic. When they’re “fresh”, they are so delicious and perfectly chewy. They do get stale pretty easy though, even in a sealed, unopened bag. When that happens, they’re pretty hard but the flavor’s still ok.
I could literally sit and eat a whole package of these! They are sweet and gummy!! They do stick to your teeth pretty badly though. But great! I like getting the flavored packages as well but the original is my fave.
they are a good candy that never really gets old. decently priced. the flavor is the same but it is very delicious at the same time. i normally get the big bag when i buy swedish fish. would recommend to others
If I really want candy this is what I get. My favorite candy (besides chocolate) hands down. Great for the movies, snack time, just something to treat yourself too. I could eat the whole bag myself but I won’t.
I love Swedish fish. I always buy it in the one pound bag and it lasts me probably a week or so. It’s great candy and it doesn’t get old, at least not to me. It’s really sweet so I only have about a handful at a time, but 10 minutes later I’ll reach back into the bag.
People forget that Swedish Fish are fat-free! So if you really need a snack from that vending machine - go for a pack of Swedish Fish! Warning- do not buy the bulk size bags because they are hard to put down!!!
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candy items. Love the flavor and aren't too chewy so they are not too difficult to eat like some candy is! Love that you can get large bags or just small ones!
What’s not to like about Swedish fish!? They have a very unique taste unlike other candy! They are shaped like fish and they are so good you can’t just have one! Only downside is they stick horribly to your teeth haha
I've been eating sweetish fish since I was a child they're super good and addicting! They have a cherry favor to them, you can find them anywhere that sells candy, they inexpensive, I definitely recommend trying these
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos