22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Jordana F.
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
It's just not the same anymore! This was my go-to movie candy since middle school. So whenever I see it at the dollar store I pick up a bag or two just in case of a movie emergency (this really happens btw). But the last two times I bought it they have been horribly dry and hard! It's not even like a gummy candy, it more like a gummy rock. So I even went to different store locations in hopes of finding my precious Swedish Fish but alas, it seems like the quality has just changed. Yes I check the expiration date on every bag I bought. I'm not sure if they'e using a new factory or new ingredients but the quality has definitely fell off in the last 2-3 years.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
There is no better candy treat than a fresh, chewy Swedish fish. They can get stale fairly quickly and then are tough to get through, but fresh out of the bag, they are heavenly. The flavor is so unique to Swedish fish, and the smell when the bag first opens is divine. They aren't too sour (for those that enjoy gummy candy but not of the sour varieties) and you will be surprised by how quickly they disappear...
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
These swedish fish are ok. I mean there are hundreds of more better candy out there but if in the right mood they are pretty good. I will be buying these and blue gummy sharks in bulk soon for my son's shark themed party. i think the kids will all love them and they will go perfect with the colors and themes of his party. Sometimes I get them and they are a little hard. I want all my gummy candy soft. Might be that I've picked up some that are older.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
Swedish Fish are by far my favorite gummy candy. The flavor is so iconic and it reminds me of my childhood. I understand that it is artificial but at the same time I really don't care. I will only get them from certain places though because there is nothing worse than hard swedish fish. I recommend going to an actual candy store since those are always fresh and not sitting on a shelf for months and months.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
These are my second favorite gummy candies, right under sour patch. They are really good and something you just can't get tired of. The flavor is awesome and so is the texture of them when you chew. I think the only con to these candies are the fact that you have to spend like 20 minutes picking them off your teeth. Still I continue eating them because they are worth it! I totally recommend this candy!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I don't like Swedish Fish, and I wish I did! Sometimes when I'm at work and my sweet tooth hits, I'll eat some (we give them to guests so they're at my disposable.) But I just can't cant stand them, ya'll. I hate that they stick to my teeth, I hate how chewy they are, and I just can't stand them.

Idk ya'll. I think I'm defected because I'm the only person on Earth that doesn't like them.
JoAnn K.
JoAnn K.
Anderson, SC.
No brand better if you want the great flavor. I actually try not to buy these because I eat them all!  I have eaten these since I was a kid and they were individually wrapped and you could buy them for a penny!  They are so good and a great snack that you can take with you  never worry about the temperature. Although if it's cold they are a bit hard but will soften up quick. Yum yum yum
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Brackettville, TX
OBSESSES! All time favorite candy. Better then hard candy, chocolate, caramels. I could live off sweedish fish. I eat these at least once a week. The town I live in right now doesn't carry them regularly.  But my previous Hometown I would eat these everyday, I'll pick up a small bag on my way to work and snack on them while I was working. I even got multiple people to try them and love them.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
WARNER ROBINS, GA
These are soooo sinfully good. I just love to sit and chew on these totally cute fish whenever I need a snack but don't want to reach for something with way too much sugar. They're small easy to carry, smell insane and can be the perfect gummy treat especially if you don't like gummy bears because they get so dull and just often insubstantial. The flavor packed into each of these fish is so cherry delicious you won't be able to stop reaching for more.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
I've never been a big fan of Swedish Fish-to me they taste very plastic and fake and they just get crammed in between my teeth really badly. They're available lots of places and I've noticed people seem to either love or hate them but I'm just in between. They're definitely better than Red Vines and Circus Peanuts (and candy corn-shudder) but on the lower end of the candy scale for me.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?