BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Yolandra B.
Alexandria, VA
This was my first candy ever and it still tastes great! I'm a big fan of gummy candies and cherry flavor, so these are perfect. For those who are a fan an live by a Rita's, definitely check out the Swedish Fish flavored italian ice, you won't be disappointed!
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite candy snack. My kids love them! We use them in a lot of fun desserts too - blue Jell-O cups with fish inside and whipped cream on top to look like the ocean.
Emily W.
Bois D Arc, MO
I know that lots of people like these but I can't stand them! I remember when I was little my sister absolutely loved them.. she would always pick some up from the gas station, so she let me try some once and it was terrible. maybe it's just an acquired taste?
Rachel E.
Van Buren, AR
Delicious candy. My kid loves these. The only downfall is that there's only one flavor and they get stuck in your teeth. We don't get them very often, only for treats for a job well done.
Indira G.
Manchester, NH
I Hate these so much. The chewy.. gross after taste.. idk what it is. i just dislike them. When i was a child i loved them! As an adult now i just don't like them. And I'm probably CRAZY Because everyone i tell i dislike these they gasp and say " HOW COULD YOU"
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
Very yummy candy. I always have it available at my house. Be careful if you have cavities tho because the gummy candies like these will make you cavities worse or you will develop more. Be sure not to leave any gummy residue on your teeth for that reason.
Haley F.
I have loved Swedish Fish since I was little. The red gummy goodness was a staple to my childhood. They are absolutely delicious. The only thing that bothers me is how easily they stick to teeth. I understand that they are chewy, but I wish there was some way to fix it. I'll eat them either way, though!
Nicholas G.
Fantastic candy! Always good to have a bowl of theses lying around! The quintessential gummy candy. Perfect for young kids and even old people! Everyone should go buy these now! Yummy yummy I love Swedish Fish! I could eat an entire bag in like 5 minutes.
Catherine F.
Las Vegas, NV
Every time I go to the movies I have to have these. So chew and sweet. Makes my mouth water thinking about them. LOL! Comes with just the right amount to settle your cravings. If you haven't tried these you really should.
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA
These are super tasty and they are VEGAN. Can you believe that? I was recently at a IMAXX movie theatre and had these and they were divine. These are always good just try not to eat an entire pack all at once because then your stomach will hurt. Very good
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?