Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL

One fish two fish red fish blue fish. Swedish fish are always a hit! I take them to work & share with the kids they love em!!!
Megan G.
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI

These are my favorite! Reminds me.of when I was a kid and still tastes exactly.the same as I remember ! Chewy and subtly sweet
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

Don't like these gummies to sweet and get stuck in your teeth. Lifesaver gummies are great and have so many different flavors.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
Dallas, TX

Tgese little fish are the best!! I try to stay away from sweets but these fish are hard to resist. Definitely would recommend.
Kaylee V.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI

I love Swedish fish. They are a great and classic snack for all ages. It is tasty and I would recommend this product to others
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD

These things are so f*÷$ing gooooood. I can eat these all day and not get sick of them and I get mad when people ask for some😂
Dena H.
Dena H.
Blue Bell, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite type of candy. They are simply a delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and sugary!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Glen Ellyn

Great! The right amount of chewiness that I like and the flavor isn't overwhelming. I didn't expect myself to like it so much.
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.

My boyfriend has absolutely got me hooked on this little snack. I love the flavor and its fat free! I could eat these all day.
Allie S.
Allie S.

So addictive. These are my go-to chewy candy. Gets stuck in your teeth but won't make them sensitive like other chewy candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?