Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Joy M.
Joy M.

I love Swedish fish! Such a tasty treat. The only negative thing is that they get stuck in your teeth when you eat them.
Tyler D.
Tyler D.
Palm Bay, FL

A classic candy that brings back the sweet memories of my childhood. I love the cherry flavor and the chewy consistency.
Merinda G.
Merinda G.

Another great gummy candy!Ive been eating these since I was little and the flavor never gets old they're amazingly good.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ

Super addictive, but it's almost guilt free. Love these, and during the holidays the candy canes are super good as well.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Beacon Falls, CT

Love these. Very good with flavor and I have been eating this since I was a child. The get stuck in your teeth easily :(
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY

One of my favorite candies ever. I absolutely love swedish fish and always tend to get them whenever I go to the movies.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Rock Island, IL

Sometimes I think gummy bears are too sweet, so I grab a bag of Swedish fish. They taste a little lighter. Really great.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

Not a huge fan of this candy personally. They're good, but sometimes SUPER chewy and get stuck in the teeth pretty badly
Jade R.
Jade R.
Oak Harbor, WA

Love Swedish fish! Not too tangy, not TOO sweet. They're just the perfect gummies and I could eat them all day everyday.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

All time fav candy! Never gets old and has a fun flavor that is enjoyable at all times of the day. Perfect office treat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now