Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
anchorage, ak
Candy, candy candy.. I love candy.. I love chewy candy Its better than diamonds.. This is very affordable.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Raleigh, NC
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love to use them as rewards for myself while studying.
Brenda J.
Brenda J.
Fultondale, AL
I love these they taste amazing to me whom ever hasn't had the chance to try these they definitely need tk
Lizzeth R.
Lizzeth R.
They are chewy and actually taste like gummies and are so yummy💗 they make you want to buy more and more.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorites since I was little. Love when the fish are in the bigger size ! They are much softer.
Esther M.
Esther M.
Canoga Park , Ca
Love them, they are not sweat. Very chewy tho, but thats what i like about. I always have some it my car.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN
We love Swedish fish! If given the choice of Swedish fish or gummy bears I will pick the fish every time!
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
These tasty treats are a family favorite one bag can last a long time and can satisfy the pickiest eaters
Christie L.
Christie L.
Daughters favorite candy, too chewy and gummy for me. Sticks to my teeth too bad but they do taste great!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
I've loved these ever since I was a kid and will continue to love them. Can't go wrong with the classics!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?