Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

Definitely my favorite candy ever. I'm a big fan of gummies, and this is always my go to when I'm craving something sweet.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
MCKEESPORT, PA

Classic candy! These things never get old. They do get stuck in your teeth but its worth it because they taste so amazing.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

Anytime we do a family road trip or movie night these are a must. I could eat a whole bag myself because they are so good.
Abby L.
Abby L.

My class one the penny wars , so we got 5 bags of theses the to share , they are good for serving large amounts of people!
pam s.
pam s.
Bellaire, TX

Love swedish fish. red is my favorite. sweet and soft, chewy with a yummy flavor. this could be one of my favorite candies
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Deland, FL

My kids absolutely love Swedish fish. They are low in fat so I don't worry about giving it to them as an occasional treat!
Megan S.
Megan S.

These are definitely my favorite childhood candy. They have a unique texture and sweet taste to please any child or adult.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.

I started to like this candy because of my aunt's love for it. I would beg her for candy and she would give me this. 10/10
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX

One of my all time favorite candies, for myself and my children too. We all love these chewy, delicious little gummy fish.
Carol W.
Carol W.
Kyle, TX

Swedish Red Fish are MY ultimate favorite candies! I always always have some stashed some where. Love these gooey goodies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now