The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,960 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Not only one of my favorites, but a favorite of my entire family. Love the texture and flavor.
Super convenient for the road! especially when having a toddler! We love any type of "Go" cup!
Swedish Fist are my all time favorites. They have a taste that I cant find in any other candy.
I love sweedish fish so much!!!!!!! i would probably die without them they are just that yummy
Delicious. They are literally just red fish gummys but a little more chewy then regular gummys
I am obsessed with these chewy, fish shaped candies. They bring me right back to my childhood!
OMG i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove swedish fish they are so freaking good i love them
One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
One of my favorite gummy candies, there flavoring is unique to them and they are so addictive.
I really don't like Swedish fish. The texture is odd and the flavor is not that great, either.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos