Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Erika M.
Erika M.

Even though I have super sensitive teeth, I'll always love my Swedish fish. I would even call it one of my comfort foods.
Christa W.
Christa W.
Fillmore, NY

Love them it them all the time every one should try them. Their good any time of day or night. Their not to sweet or sour
Lisa A.
Lisa A.

Im not a fan but my nephew is a big fan of swedish fish. always get him a bag for birthdays or holidays. makes him smile.
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI

My favorite candy. I've loved these since I was really little! I used to share them with everybody... Now, not so much. 😉
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Swedish Fish are amazing! Duh. They've been around forever and they'll be around forever because they're simply the best.
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop , MA

A delicious classic. You can't go wrong with traditional Swedish fish! These have been a favorite in my family for years.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa

I like Swedish fish because they're well priced and have the best sweet flavor. I have bought them at Walmart and target.
Amber P.
Amber P.

Very great taste. Love how gummy they are. Even if im stuck with it in my teeth, it's a good treat every once in awhile !
Sherry R.
Sherry R.

Husband can not stop eating these things for years. They have a great chewyness but don't get stuck in your teeth to bad.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now