Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS

One of my favorite candies! They even come in variety colors! I recommend you try them if you haven't!
Cost around $2.00
Katelin K.
Katelin K.
Scottsdale

My favorite! If I'm ever craving something sweet for a movie or to have in my purse. This is the only candy that I crave
Chris D.
Chris D.

Swedish dis are my favorite gummy candy. I like to buy the big value bag. I wish grape flavor were still sold in stores.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

I have had these since I was little. They are sweet but not overly sweet. And just a couple can curb my sugar addiction.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA

Soooo yummy. These are great snacks for on the go, and are't too unhealthy to eat! They give you a bunch in the bag too.
Anthony H.
Anthony H.
Providence, RI

I remember these having a little more flavor when I was younger. Seem to be just color wax now. Not a real fan any more.
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Flower Mound, TX

I've loved these ever since I was little, nice and chewy and super sweet! Hands down, I buy these every time I see them!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA

When I aim for fruity candy it has to be gummy and every time I eat Swedish fish oat very satisfying in the gummies area
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Huntingdon, PA

Who does not like swedish fish? These are the perfect snack for anything that you do. They aren't very unhealthy either.
valerie k.
valerie k.
Grand Junction, CO

I love Swedish fish ..my top favorite chewy candy tate is my favorite part and the fish are cute o eat there heads first
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now