BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Some people love them, some hate them. I very much dislike Swedish Fish. I think they taste gross and ate too hard. My husband loves them. At least they’re cheap! I buy them for him for Valentine’s Day every year.
Ellie S.
Swedish fish are a classic candy. I love to buy the bulk bag around finals time and bring it to study sessions! They taste great and are a nice little snack to have when studying or just hanging out with friends.
Alisa R.
Prior Lake, MN
Fat free, low sugar gummy delicious-ness . My kids and I enjoy them very much and I've been enjoying them since I was a kid . These are great to have around the house and for the neighborhood kids that swing over
Alisa R.
Prior Lake, MN
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a great candy. It tastes great and has great flavor and texture. They aren’t too chewy and are addictive. I would recommend this candy to others and will continue to buy this when I’m looking for a candy.
Evangelina R.
Arlington, TX
I can eat so many of these my husband needs to hide them from me for I don’t finish them all and I won’t complain the next day I don’t have none. Reminds m when I was a kiddos I always ate these when I was a kid.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
These are addicting. Small little fish shaped candies, it seems odd. But they're sooo good! Dangerous is you're binge watching a Netflix series with this by you. We like grabbing the bigger bags that are resealable.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I almost wish I didn't love Swedish Fish as much as I do! The flavor is addicting, and the gummy texture is perfect without getting stuck in your teeth. If only they weren't so bad for you - I'd be treating myself all the time!
Lisa D.
Swedish fish are undeniably my favorite candy. I don't eat candy that often, but when I do I'm usually going for a bag of these. They're cheap and just the right amount of sweet. I've loved them since I was kid!
Rachele N.
My daughter and her friends love these. I have them in our pantry in small solo containers to throw in their lunches for a sweet treat. They love to share at lunch time. Yes I would recommend these Swedish fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?