Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jackson Hts, NY

I've loved swedish fish since I was a little girl. They're not overly sweet and the perfect size for a quick little sugar rush.
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH

I got a little bag of these the other day for my son. It's fun for him to try the things I used to enjoy when I was his age. :)
Amy L.
Amy L.

My absolute favorite go to as far as candy is concerned. It's not easy to quit so you better measure it out if you want to stop
Natalia H.
Natalia H.

THIS IS MY FAVORITESTESTESTEST candy ever!! The flavor is just so good I could sit on the couch and just eat them forever. :)))
Renee M.
Renee M.
Steilacoom, WA

Just the right amount of chewy. good flavor. comes in a good variety of sizes and good price. One of my favorite go to gummies.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Madison

I never thought I liked Swedish fish until recently. I always steal them from my daughters candy. So good and has a good taste.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Lusby

My boyfriend absolutely adores these. I buy them for him every holiday. He acts like a little boy with a bag of fishy goodness.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA

Swedish fish have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid!!! You don't know what your are missing till you try them! 😋
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

I absolutely love swedish fish. They help me on my long runs and just love to take a handful of them to nosh on during the day.
Robin H.
Robin H.

These are one of my all-time favorite candies. I have to buy the small bag because I can't stop eating them once I get started!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now