BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Amal K.
I love Swedish fish. Most people say that it tastes like perfume but I love it! The consistency is awesome versus other chewy candy. The shape makes these ideal for little kids and makes it fun. I especially like how these come in a variety of different sizes.
Rachel R.
Vancouver, WA
These are a family favorite around here. I love the taste and texture. The perfect amount of chewiness. A great gummy candy with great cherry flavor. We like to buy the big packs at Walmart and snack on them when we watch movies. Definitely worth the purchase.
Yolandra B.
Alexandria, VA
This was my first candy ever and it still tastes great! I'm a big fan of gummy candies and cherry flavor, so these are perfect. For those who are a fan an live by a Rita's, definitely check out the Swedish Fish flavored italian ice, you won't be disappointed!
Melinda W.
Quincy, IL
I have been eating swedish fish forever, i love them so much, i eat them every chance i can get, probably at least once a week, also the are a good deal for the money not pricey at all, i buy them from hyvee grocer, i would but them over an over again.
Tiara F.
Dix Hills, NY
I've like swedish fish ever since i was a small kid. They have a great flavor and you don't have to eat the whole pack. I prefer the small ones because I find them easier to eat, but thats just my personal preference.
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA
These are super tasty and they are VEGAN. Can you believe that? I was recently at a IMAXX movie theatre and had these and they were divine. These are always good just try not to eat an entire pack all at once because then your stomach will hurt. Very good
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
These are my moms favorite candy, so i always had some when she was eating them. I like them a lot however i get sick of the candy fast if i eat too many. i also don't like the fact that they stick to my teeth so easily.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
Very yummy candy. I always have it available at my house. Be careful if you have cavities tho because the gummy candies like these will make you cavities worse or you will develop more. Be sure not to leave any gummy residue on your teeth for that reason.
Emily W.
Bois D Arc, MO
I know that lots of people like these but I can't stand them! I remember when I was little my sister absolutely loved them.. she would always pick some up from the gas station, so she let me try some once and it was terrible. maybe it's just an acquired taste?
Lisa D.
These are a childhood favorite!!! If you used to buy penny candy, this is on point! The price was ok and comparable to that of other candy of that type. I got mine at Walmart. I get these often and recommend them. The flavor is great and are always fresh!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?