22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
This is gonna sound crazy, i'm 31 and i had never tried these until earlier this year lol. My sister brings sacks with her to concerts every now and then, and she brought these and was like "want some?" and i was like what is that?! to which she almost took my head off for never having tried any before lol. However, i tried it and loved them! so now i always make sure she brings them along with her lol. I like them because theyre not overly sweet, not like sour gummies, or sugar coated gummies..they're like low key lol. I duno if that makes any sense, but i really dont have much of a sweet tooth at all, and i really enjoyed these.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish have changed over time... they use to have like s hardish covering around the fish... no hard but harder that the gummy part. In fact if you bite it in half you would see a whitish rim around the inside. Now, they are pure gummies like most others. Once in a while you will find a store that sells the original Swedish fish that are multi-colored and have the coating. I find most of the Swedish fish I get pre bagged don't really taste the same... however, I still love the taste of my red gummy friends. I never buy the large bad for fear of eating the whole thing...4 out of 5 stars because I fell that they are not exactly like they were years ago...
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I will forever love Swedish fish. It's my moms favorite candy and they remind me of home. They are sweet and chewy and look like cute little fishes. I sometimes wish that they would come out with other flavors but then think it might be blasphemy against the Swedish Fish gods. But then again, one time I found an un-soured sour patch kid in my swedish fish bag but I will leave that up to the gods to decide upon.
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
My girls love this snack. Yummy sweet flavorful snack keeps the kids entertained and calm. Its worth the money. The sweetness isn't strong like other fruity gummies. And its soft and lightly chewy. This is a nice treat for little ones, it keeps them busy. If you want something sweet and easy to snack than buy this snack for your family or yourself.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Also my favorite movie candy! Very chewy and I don't know exactly what to describe the flavor of these.. It's so hard to explain. It also doesn't get stuck on your teeth that bad as orange sugary wedge candies. Maybe to me it taste like light cherry taste maybe to me? I don't know how to really describe it. I had a really tough time thinking what flavor it is.. I'm not sure on that one!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
As a kid I always thought these would taste like fish. I don't know why, maybe someone told me they did so I wouldn't want any of theirs lol. I finally tried some a few years ago and fell in love with this candy. I started buying them like crazy. My brother always asked for some and I of course said yes even though I did NOT want to share. These are highly recommended by me. Just be sure you don't have sensitive teeth, they can be tough to bite through at first.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
One of my favorite candies, but so full of sugar! No matter, they are a guilty pleasure with just the right amount of chew and cherry flavor. They go well with a crisp carbonated beverage of your choice...and compliment the movie-going experience.

I do not like how the packaging states "A Fat Free Food" because while it may not say healthy on it, the end result is a calorie bomb in the form of sugar. Consume responsibly, but enjoy once in a while. :)
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of the tougher chews amongst "gummy" products, but they are pretty tasty. Just be prepared to get these stuck in your teeth, and perhaps not the best thing to eat if you have braces or heavy dental work. I know a few people that find these pretty addictive, I just get the occasional craving for them. As far as candy goes they are fairly reasonably priced. I don't quite know how to describe the flavor ( I guess I need to get some for a refresher), but they are tasty.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I find that Swedish Fish are a great way to help me fuel during my long runs! Not only are they EVERYWHERE, but they are much more affordable than those "gels", and extremely portable. They are easily chewed and a great way to get some extra energy when running. (On my long runs, I also "reward" myself by indulging in a fish every mile!) Swedish Fish
Mary A.
Mary A.
I recently tried these little fish at work because my co-worker bought them and shared with me, and they were addicting for some reason. I couldn't quite put my finger on what the taste resembled but it was definitely familiar and similar to something I have had in my childhood... however I also felt that the more I chewed on them the more it tasted like that of an eraser, or maybe that was just the texture? Lol either way, they were not bad!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?