Add a Photo
Photos (58)
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Me two nephew bought big bag we eat it all up. My sister was really pissed about it not getting any of it.
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
This candy cone in a shape of fish
And there good and chewy
This candy is good kids like them so do ahahha
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love love love Swedish fish. there's not much to say. it's amazing, one of my favorite favorite candies.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Laredo, TX
Don't understand why people love them so much! Maybe the ones I've had were bad but too chewy for my taste
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Was craving gummies and Swedish Fish are my go to gummy. Just chewy enough but don't get stuck to my teeth
Deidra B.
Deidra B.
Norfolk, VA
Swedish fish are an oldie but still so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. They are so delicious.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Broomfield, CO
One of my favorite candies. so addictive that I can only buy the small bag. soft, chewy, cherry delicious!
Aspen H.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
I love Swedish fish. Easy to snack on. Downfall to the candy they are addicting... I can eat the whole bag
Diana S.
Diana S.
San Leandro, CA
My boyfriend loves Swedish Fish and it's become a tradition to buy them when we go see a movie. Delicious.
Luisa O.
Luisa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Although most people I know aren't fans of Swedish fish I enjoy snacking on them every once in a blue moon
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?