Add a Photo
Gina B.
Palm Bay, FL
June 10, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I like the little bags but I find that i always have to buy more to satisfy the craving for more fishies.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
I love Swedish Fish! they are soft and chewy but not overly sticky. they don't have a super string flavor
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Sacramento, CA
March 21, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love Swedish fish! They are a great cherry flavor and are extra chewy! I love how fresh the product is!
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Philadelphia, PA
A favorite snack in our house. My husband can eat a whole bag by himself. A definite staple in our house.
Kyra K.
Kyra K.
I love how cheap big bags of these are. My fiance loves Swedish fish and the big bags make a great treat.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Aurora, IL
I can finish a whole bag in a day and still want more. the best candy standalone or mixed in with popcorn
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
These best candy ever! So soft and chewy and not too sugary sweet. Always good when having a sweet tooth.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN
This is an all time favorite between my whole family. We fight over them. We all prefer bags of just red.
June H.
June H.
Franklin, PA
Love them. The whole family loves them. My problem with them is once I start eating them, I can not stop!
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
Yummy candy. Tastes great. Very addicting. Be careful not to eat too many or you may have stomach issues.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?