The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish. I don't know what it is about them but they are just a great sweet gummy that will never get old. They are always consistent and good for any time. You can buy them just about anywhere and are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy always
Never have been a fan of Swedish Fish, although when I was younger I would eat them but not often at all. The taste may just not be for me, Its a thicker candy and the after taste to me is not great. I do not ever buy and I will continue to not buy it.
These are just the best. There are other candy brands that try to mimic Swedish fish but none come close. When we went on a road trip this summer we had the big resealable bags of the Swedish fish and the sour gummy worm
These are the best candies ever! These were my dads favorite :)! Always so affordable and really great value! I love these things and always get sad when I run out of them! Everyone should be eating these bad boys!
My absolute favorite gummy candy. Great taste! Even though it's all the same gummies in one bag, the taste will never get old. I say it really depends on your preference of candy. Can be found at any corner store.
Very sweet and very addicting. If you keep eating them they can make you feel sick because they are mainly sugar but if you are able to control yourself a little they are delicious and definitely worth the purchase
Not a big fan of gummy candy but these are so amazing!!! The flavor is the best ever and the texture is even awesome. They are the perfect amount of chewy and the perfect amount of sweet, I highly recommend these!
Have been my favorite as a kid and my favorite go to candy as an adult!! Love the soft chewiness of them and love the sweetness! Great flavor for many years!!! Nothing's changed w them . Definitely will repurchase
This candy is terrible. It taste terrible. It’s not worth the money. The best way to eat this is to put it in the trash . The flavor is nasty, so not worthy. Just buy anything else. I will not be buying these again
Red Swedish fish are the best! We have tried a bunch of different colors and knock offs and you just can't beat the original! Love the mellow fruity flavor and the fact that they chew but don't stick to your teeth!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos