BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH
Review for: Bag more...
My son loves these and this is the that he always picks for $1 you get a hood amount of fish. A great fun sweet treat for kids. Not everyday but a monthly treat, everything is fine in moderation, there is no other candy like this as far as texture and taste.
Kelli N.
I like the flavor of these fish. They have a slight strawberry like taste that lingers even after the fish is eaten. I can chew and swallow them easily. I enjoy them so much, that I have to make sure only to take a handful at a time. After eating one, I want more!
Hannah K.
Stoughton, WI
Swedish Fish make everyone happy. I've bought these countless times for friends and family, and for myself. You can find them almost ANYWHERE! They're the perfect treat for watching movies or road trips. Definitely worth it to drop a couple bucks for a bag!
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
For a quick and fun snack, Swedish Fish are the best. If you are looking to take your Swedish Fish adventures to another level, add some Skittles. Two skittles to one Swedish Fish gives you a whole new flavor in your mouth.
Natasha Z.
Mount Laurel
I am not huge on candy but when it comes to these amazing things I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. they aren't too sweet and just the right amount of chewy. it is the best little treat!
Christie H.
Cumming, GA
I really love eating Swedish Fish because they aren't too much! They are the perfect light go-to candy snack! They also can great decorations for little kid's snacks or cakes! For example, pop a few of the fish in blue Jell-O and isntant fish bowl snack! So yummy!
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL
This product is good when your craving it. It is chewy and very sweet. It has a good flavor. No bad after taste. It does not compare to other brands. This has it's own unique flavor and significance. I would definitely recommend this to fans of chewy candy.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Generally not an impulse buy at a local grocery store for others, but for me, I'd grab one of these guys in a second! Swedish fish bring me back and I've always had good memories of eating them. Maybe I'll even give them out in the smaller packets next Halloween?
Diane Z.
Carlsbad, CA
This is one of my favorite candies! I love the flavor and texture of these. They are very affordable and come in a variety of packaging choices depending on your needs - I love the big bag so I have them at the ready to nibble on. Low calorie and delicious!
Brooke F.
Hubbard lake , MI
I wasn't a huge fan of Swedish fish but my boyfriend loves them and when I had a candy craving they would be the only thing around. I still don't love them, but they aren't bad.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?