Add a Photo
Photos (55)
One of my favorite candies to pick up on my way to work (there is a candy store nearby). Never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Natalia H.
Natalia H.

THIS IS MY FAVORITESTESTESTEST candy ever!! The flavor is just so good I could sit on the couch and just eat them forever. :)))
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jackson Hts, NY

I've loved swedish fish since I was a little girl. They're not overly sweet and the perfect size for a quick little sugar rush.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Madison

I never thought I liked Swedish fish until recently. I always steal them from my daughters candy. So good and has a good taste.
Monica B.
Monica B.

This is my favorite gummy candy. My dad always buys me a big bag. And I was so happy to know that Rita's had a ice this flavor.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN

I. LOVE. SWEDISH. FISH. These are way better than Sour Patch Kids any day. I love the chewy-ness of them and the cherry flavor.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Crisfield, MD

I enjoy the taste of this soft candy. It not too sweet. It's very affordable. Children love the soft texture and the taste too.
Megan M.
Megan M.

Swedish fish are amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor and these are super strawberry flavored! They are chewy and amazing!
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.

These are sweet. But these are my all time favorite. Yes they get stuck in you teeth. However, I just can't get enough of them.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Very good snack. No fat but yes you have the sugar so you still must be careful because before you know it the bag is gone. LOL
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?