Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan T.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL

These are my favorite non chocolate candy! I only eat these occasionally though because too many will give me stomach ache.
Bahar K.
Bahar K.
Port Jefferson Station

Can never go wrong with Swedish Fish. What's not to like? Not too sweet or chewy. I prefer these to a lot of chewy candies.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

This are my sons best candy , good in taste chewy enough to not stick to the teeth and best of all good in the price range.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

I love Swedish fish. This is the perfect serving size and I love the colorful packaging. Can't miss them in the candy isle.
jazmyn m.
jazmyn m.

Sweetish fish are the most mouth watering candy i have ever had. I have to have at least one every week they are that good.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD

I used these for a school project and everyone wanted them at the end of class. These are so good and their size is perfect
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Seguin, Tx

Classic and easy to find, and always with a great price. I love the sweet flavor and that I know exactly what I am getting.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Classic! Delicious! I remember getting these on my walk home from school and i still stop in to my WaWa to get them today.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Antioch, IL

Can we talk about how good these are I get these at Castco and have to hide form the kids and Myself! There rich in flavor
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

My cousin used to eat these everyday when I was in pre school and she made me love them . Haven't had them in years though
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now