The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,414 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These may be on my top 5 favorite candy! So good and such cite little fish!
Love Swedish fish even when they are frozen they are so yummy and delicious
Yum! One of my favorite treats! You can never go wrong buying Swedish fish!
I love these so much they taste so great and are so addictive! I love these
I like these candies a lot. The price is great but they are a bit too chewy
These never get old! My favorite candy by far!! The texture is so addicting
Always buy the largest bag possible. My family will eat these all the time.
Probably one of my all time favorite candies. Such a sweet addiction! !
Swedish Fish are a great candy! They are usually cheaper, as chocolate prices fluctuate. They are great when they are fresh and chewy, but I also weirdly like them when they are a bit tough. They have a great flavor that is sweet and fruity, but never tastes like medicine like some other candy. I don't buy them that often, because I have no self control with these, I just keep eating them! These are also great movie theater candy as well. I will always associate them with theaters, because that is where I first tried them.
Swedish Fish....mmm my all time favorite candy!!! Some people say "oh they're just like any other gummy candy" BUT BOY ARE THEY WRONG. I can't even describe the flavor of these delicious fish candies. But it's definitely not your average berry/fruity flavor. I've even tried some of the copy-cat versions of it and it's just not the same! I always find myself craving these babies when I'm in need of a sweet treat...whether it's at the movie theater, on a road trip or simply just to sooth my sweet tooth. I'd definitely recommend everyone to try these at least once, or you'll surely be missing out.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos