Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Melarie M.
Melarie M.
Garland, TX

My favorite candy, I usually don't eat much candy but if I am craving some this is my go too not too sweet, it's perfect.
Ella D.
Ella D.

Words can't explain how delicious and rich these sweets are! Every time u eat a sweet you are so tempted to eat another!!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Swedish Fish are amazing! Duh. They've been around forever and they'll be around forever because they're simply the best.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.

Husband can not stop eating these things for years. They have a great chewyness but don't get stuck in your teeth to bad.
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA

A delicious classic. You can't go wrong with traditional Swedish fish! These have been a favorite in my family for years.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

Swedish fish is my all time favorite. great for the movies or to snack on during those boring lectures. love their flavor
Ava F.
Ava F.

Swedish fish are he best hey taste exactly like sweetish berries but with more fun colours and they are shaped like fish!
Chryste D.
Chryste D.
Ocean City, NJ

I've been eating these for years. they are cheap and you get many of them. the flavor is my favorite. it's sold all over.
Sam M.
Sam M.

By my favorite candy out there. Love when they get a little stale. So yummy! Delicious, love them when they're fresh too
Maddie T.
Maddie T.

These might not appeal to some people, but Swedish fish are essentially gummy bears that are less sweet and not as chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now