Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY

My favorite candy! Very soft and chewy. They have a sort of raspberry or cherry flavor. They don't get sticky in my teeth.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

So chewy. My favorite candy, hands down. I mean I love chocolate but there's something so kiddie about these little fishes
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Classic! Delicious! I remember getting these on my walk home from school and i still stop in to my WaWa to get them today.
Ella W.
Ella W.
Orlando, FL

Favorite candy in the entire world. Taste like Jesus on your tongue. Best texture ever and taste wow I love it man oh man.
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

My cousin used to eat these everyday when I was in pre school and she made me love them . Haven't had them in years though
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH

I loooovvvvvvvveeee Swedish fish, the only thing I hate is how they get stuck in your teeth.. but I buy them all the time!
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , Ca

One of my favorite gummies! I'm not even sure what the flavor is but I love these fishes! I can gulp these down so quick!
Makayla B.
Makayla B.

Swedish fish are amazing . I absolutely love these they taste so good. They're arnt to sweet and I bought them at walmart
Amber P.
Amber P.

Very great taste. Love how gummy they are. Even if im stuck with it in my teeth, it's a good treat every once in awhile !
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

These are sooo good with their own unique taste. You either love them or hate them. You'll never know until your try one!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now