Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA

I seriously buy these too often.. They're so addicting and you can't just have a few.. The bag is gone before you know it!
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Elgin, SC

Yesssss this Canadian candy is the best!! I usually stick to the original red one but they also have different color ones!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Peru, ME

My all time favorite child hood treat. So many penny candies. We still stop and get them at the store here in town. Deish!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hinesville, GA

I hate these things because I don't like fruit flavored candy, but my kids love them so they can be used as bribery. Haha.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.

I started to like this candy because of my aunt's love for it. I would beg her for candy and she would give me this. 10/10
Stormie J.
Stormie J.

Love these candies!
They're delicious, sweet and chewy. I always find myself reaching for these when I have a sweet tooth.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Deland, FL

My kids absolutely love Swedish fish. They are low in fat so I don't worry about giving it to them as an occasional treat!
mariam f.
mariam f.
Stafford, VA

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDOES!! i ask my friends to get me these for christmas and sour patch kids! the gum also tastees good
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! They're so soft and tasty! I love the larger ones ! I love the flavor of them
Katie L.
Katie L.
Ireland

Absolutely disgusting not worth the price and shipping as I live in Ireland. Hated them and will never be purchasing again
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now