Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I love Swedish Fish over any other candy. They're sweet but not too sweet and they're soon cute and tasty.
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
This candy cone in a shape of fish
And there good and chewy
This candy is good kids like them so do ahahha
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
anchorage, ak
Candy, candy candy.. I love candy.. I love chewy candy Its better than diamonds.. This is very affordable.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Laredo, TX
Don't understand why people love them so much! Maybe the ones I've had were bad but too chewy for my taste
Deidra B.
Deidra B.
Norfolk, VA
Swedish fish are an oldie but still so good. My mom used to buy these all the time. They are so delicious.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
We buy this large size to take to the movies. It's not too sweet and the chewing texture doesn't get mushy
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA
I try not to buy these often as I could probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. So yummy and addicting!
Aspen H.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
I love Swedish fish. Easy to snack on. Downfall to the candy they are addicting... I can eat the whole bag
Luisa O.
Luisa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Although most people I know aren't fans of Swedish fish I enjoy snacking on them every once in a blue moon
Candace B.
Candace B.
One of my favorite chewy candies. Good flavor and fun fish shape. They even have little scales on them lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?