The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I knew a little boy who loved to fish with his dad. So for his birthday I filled a tackle box full of Swedish fish. This kid was over joyed. He loves them so much he shared with me and surprisingly they are delicious
I LOVE these! I have allergies and find it really hard to find unhealthy sweet treats to binge on - but these are nut and soy free...and you really cannot best the price. Only downfall is the super fake red 40 color.
I’m a fan of almost all things gummy, but I have never liked Swedish Fish. They are try and have a bland taste, not much flavor to me. Are they a cheap snack, sure? But id spend a little more before I purchased these!
Swedish fish are great time and time again. I like how they don’t try to mess around and get fancy. They just stick with their original. I always reach for these whenever I go to the movies so I definitely recommend!
I love Swedish fish! I think they are such a yummy candy. I think they are better than a lot of chewy candies these days. They are affordable and you can purchase them anywhere. My son loves the fact that they look like fish, so I will definitely be buying again.
Although this gets stuck in my braces this is one of my favorite candies. It's soo affordable as well. My whole family loves them too, they always expect me to have some with me every time I come home from work haha.
I love Swedish fish! They are very chewy and have a great flavor. I bought this at my local target. It was definitely a good value. I get these every once in awhile. I would definitely buy again! And recommend to all
Swedish fish are another favorite of mine. The taste is like no other and the texture of the gummy is firm but chewable. My son is a huge fan also. There is no competition. The price is always right. I will always buy candy so yes, I will be repurchasing.
I love the taste, very chewy, not to super sweet. I would buy it again, it is very afforable. I would recommend it to anyone. I occasionally eat these as a dessert if I were in the mood for something chewy and sweet.
These are an oldie but goody. I remember my grand father having these when I was a young boy. The taste today is still as I remember from long ago. I share the same at cherry taste of t these gummy fish with my kid.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos