BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are by far my favorite candy of all time! They take me back to my childhood. My grandmother always bought these for me when I would go grocery shopping with her
Amal K.
I love Swedish fish. Most people say that it tastes like perfume but I love it! The consistency is awesome versus other chewy candy. The shape makes these ideal for little kids and makes it fun. I especially like how these come in a variety of different sizes.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. They are my favorite non-chocolate candy. I love the different flavor, and they are always so soft and easy to chew. I don't get them often because I usually choose chocolate but when I get them I am always very happy with my choice.
Rachel R.
Vancouver, WA
These are a family favorite around here. I love the taste and texture. The perfect amount of chewiness. A great gummy candy with great cherry flavor. We like to buy the big packs at Walmart and snack on them when we watch movies. Definitely worth the purchase.
Jess F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Always one of my go to candies, but I recently had a bag that didn't seem to have much flavor. I don't know if it was just me on that day or if I had a faulty batch.
Carolyn K.
Bristolville, OH
Review for: Bag more...
My son loves these and this is the that he always picks for $1 you get a hood amount of fish. A great fun sweet treat for kids. Not everyday but a monthly treat, everything is fine in moderation, there is no other candy like this as far as texture and taste.
Valentina D.
Fairfax, VA
My French teacher in middle school used to give one of these out every time one of us answered a question correctly. 20 years later, and I still love Swedish Fish.

They also have a unique niche - there is no other candy that tastes exactly like Swedish Fish.
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL
This product is good when your craving it. It is chewy and very sweet. It has a good flavor. No bad after taste. It does not compare to other brands. This has it's own unique flavor and significance. I would definitely recommend this to fans of chewy candy.
Kelli N.
I like the flavor of these fish. They have a slight strawberry like taste that lingers even after the fish is eaten. I can chew and swallow them easily. I enjoy them so much, that I have to make sure only to take a handful at a time. After eating one, I want more!
Natasha Z.
Mount Laurel
I am not huge on candy but when it comes to these amazing things I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. they aren't too sweet and just the right amount of chewy. it is the best little treat!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?