Add a Photo
Photos (55)
One of my favorite candies to pick up on my way to work (there is a candy store nearby). Never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Reynoldsburg, OH

My all time favorite candy ! They are so chewy and delicious and the unique fish shape I swear makes them taste even better lol
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Crisfield, MD

I enjoy the taste of this soft candy. It not too sweet. It's very affordable. Children love the soft texture and the taste too.
Sagan O.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy! I love that they are soft and chewy at the same time. Plus the flavor is delicious!!
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.

These are sweet. But these are my all time favorite. Yes they get stuck in you teeth. However, I just can't get enough of them.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN

I. LOVE. SWEDISH. FISH. These are way better than Sour Patch Kids any day. I love the chewy-ness of them and the cherry flavor.
Amy L.
Amy L.

My absolute favorite go to as far as candy is concerned. It's not easy to quit so you better measure it out if you want to stop
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Limestone, TN

My favorite candy if all time. Perfect texture! Perfect taste! If I had to pick one candy to eat forever, it would be this one.
Robin H.
Robin H.

These are one of my all-time favorite candies. I have to buy the small bag because I can't stop eating them once I get started!
Abigail A.
Abigail A.

Is it bad that I can eat the bag in a day? Maybe. Do I really care? Not really. Same great candy I've eaten since I was little.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?