Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Adina R.
Adina R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Best soft chew candy flavor. Hasn't really changed since childhood. Everyone loves them as gifts and snacks
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rockport, IN
I like Swedish fish because they are chewy, and not gummy like gummy bears/worms. They have a great flavor!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Jan. 4, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are delicious, I love them. Easy to chew, unless they're gold, and they've got a great flavor.
teresa G.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
May 17, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
All 3 of my kids like the fish even my granddaughter loves them. Walmart is my favorite place to buy candy.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
May 1, 2016, 9:53 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
All time favorite sweet treat !! You can never go wrong with Swedish fish again just brush your teeth after
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Yes! I love these swedish fish. Other imitation ones don't compare. These have such a great, classic taste.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA
My favorite gummy candy. Not good for you, but very tasty and addicting. Filled with Red 40 and corn syrup.
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Opa Locka, FL
I love Swedish fish!! They are my childhood candy! All the memories I have of eating them are special ones.
Rhiannon A.
Rhiannon A.
These are my favorite candy! I love them so much. So yummy! And I love them so much because they are fruity
Caroline V.
Caroline V.
Powhatan, VA
Good and satisfy my sweet tooth. I do however feel like I can taste the artificial flavor and the coloring.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?