Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mary H.
Mary H.

This is my husband favorite candy. Where ever we go an he wants sweet he get Swedish fish or chocolate. But mostly Swedish fish
Allison M.
Allison M.

Swedish fish are the perfect combination of sweet and gummy. Once you start eating it's hard to stop, they are just that good!!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Madison

I never thought I liked Swedish fish until recently. I always steal them from my daughters candy. So good and has a good taste.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

These are my dad's favorite candy and I love them too. Of course, the reds are my favorite of the flavors so these are perfect.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

It's tastes pretty good and it's really chewy but still good I buy it sometimes when I go out and see it on a rack or something
bridget c.
bridget c.

Very good flavor. Its my dads favorite candy and they're very sweet. They don't taste like medicine as I find some candies to do.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL

I love Swedish Fish! It is one of my favorite gummy candies. I love snacking on them throughout the day. They are always yummy.
Beth O.
Beth O.
Howell, MI

Love this candy. It can be very addicting so I have to purchase in moderation. I can sit down and eat the whole box/bag at once
Lindy C.
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH

I got a little bag of these the other day for my son. It's fun for him to try the things I used to enjoy when I was his age. :)
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Jackson Hts, NY

I've loved swedish fish since I was a little girl. They're not overly sweet and the perfect size for a quick little sugar rush.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?