Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Tara K.
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA

Love them, it's something you really have to try for yourself and decide if you'll like it or not! Try a small pack first
nicole r.
nicole r.
Las Vegas, NV

Swedish fish are great. Sweet and gummy. Really great flavor and not overly gummy. These are not only yummy but fun also.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Las Vegas, NV

I've always loved these!! So yummy!! They're chewy, of course, but so tasty!! Sometimes difficult to find, but worth it!!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa

I like Swedish fish because they're well priced and have the best sweet flavor. I have bought them at Walmart and target.
Melarie M.
Melarie M.
Garland, TX

My favorite candy, I usually don't eat much candy but if I am craving some this is my go too not too sweet, it's perfect.
Amber P.
Amber P.

Very great taste. Love how gummy they are. Even if im stuck with it in my teeth, it's a good treat every once in awhile !
Ana R.
Ana R.
Philadelphia, Pa

I love the fishis., i love the taste.., chewing them is the problem because they get stuck on my teeth.., but i love them
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Swedish Fish are amazing! Duh. They've been around forever and they'll be around forever because they're simply the best.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.

Swedish fish are amazing . I absolutely love these they taste so good. They're arnt to sweet and I bought them at walmart
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA

My kids love this candy. As an adult i think its groos, horrible texture and leaves a medicine after taste in your mouth
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now