Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC

GRANDKIDS LOVE THIS STUFF. I CAN BUY AND THEY WILL EAT ON IT FOREVER. (2 WEEKS LOL) I BUY BECAUSE OF THE GREAT VALUE ALSO
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , Ca

One of my favorite gummies! I'm not even sure what the flavor is but I love these fishes! I can gulp these down so quick!
Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA

I love Swedish fish, never tried them until j moved to the United States and I like the fact that they are vegan friendly
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Washington, DC

Great candy and this value pack actually stays fresh for the long run. Your Swedish fish will stay fresh for a long time.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.

I cannot get over the waxy taste these candies leave in your mouth, let alone on your fingers. They used to be delicious.
Erika M.
Erika M.

Even though I have super sensitive teeth, I'll always love my Swedish fish. I would even call it one of my comfort foods.
Ronda P.
Ronda P.

One of my son's favorite candies. Just the right amount of chewiness and flavor. Wish they were available at more stores.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL

I love these...make me feel like a kid again...but considering the fat and sugar content..maybe it's better left for kids
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland , Fl

I have loved these fishies all my life... I can never get enough of them !!! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting !!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now