The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,300 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Although this gets stuck in my braces this is one of my favorite candies. It's soo affordable as well. My whole family loves them too, they always expect me to have some with me every time I come home from work haha.
Swedish fish are great time and time again. I like how they don’t try to mess around and get fancy. They just stick with their original. I always reach for these whenever I go to the movies so I definitely recommend!
I’m a fan of almost all things gummy, but I have never liked Swedish Fish. They are try and have a bland taste, not much flavor to me. Are they a cheap snack, sure? But id spend a little more before I purchased these!
His is a great candy. Only reason I didn't give full stars is because I can only eat so many before it because a weird taste. These candies are good for all ages and tastes so good. Great price and readily available.
I love Swedish fish! They are very chewy and have a great flavor. I bought this at my local target. It was definitely a good value. I get these every once in awhile. I would definitely buy again! And recommend to all
Swedish fish are another favorite of mine. The taste is like no other and the texture of the gummy is firm but chewable. My son is a huge fan also. There is no competition. The price is always right. I will always buy candy so yes, I will be repurchasing.
I knew a little boy who loved to fish with his dad. So for his birthday I filled a tackle box full of Swedish fish. This kid was over joyed. He loves them so much he shared with me and surprisingly they are delicious
These are an oldie but goody. I remember my grand father having these when I was a young boy. The taste today is still as I remember from long ago. I share the same at cherry taste of t these gummy fish with my kid.
I love Swedish fish. I don't know what it is about them but they are just a great sweet gummy that will never get old. They are always consistent and good for any time. You can buy them just about anywhere and are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy always
These are just the best. There are other candy brands that try to mimic Swedish fish but none come close. When we went on a road trip this summer we had the big resealable bags of the Swedish fish and the sour gummy worm
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos