Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Abby L.
Abby L.

My class one the penny wars , so we got 5 bags of theses the to share , they are good for serving large amounts of people!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Classic! Delicious! I remember getting these on my walk home from school and i still stop in to my WaWa to get them today.
pam s.
pam s.
Bellaire, TX

Love swedish fish. red is my favorite. sweet and soft, chewy with a yummy flavor. this could be one of my favorite candies
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Deland, FL

My kids absolutely love Swedish fish. They are low in fat so I don't worry about giving it to them as an occasional treat!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

My cousin used to eat these everyday when I was in pre school and she made me love them . Haven't had them in years though
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX

One of my all time favorite candies, for myself and my children too. We all love these chewy, delicious little gummy fish.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.

This candy is not only delicious, but it is a very convenient, unhealthy snack if you are in a rush and are craving sugar.
Michele S.
Michele S.

You can never just have a few or put the bag down. These have been there since my childhood. Such a good sweet tooth snack
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY

It's weird the taste is like cherry Robitussin yet it's so addicting like bitter sweet moments in life lol hard to explain
Stormie J.
Stormie J.

Love these candies!
They're delicious, sweet and chewy. I always find myself reaching for these when I have a sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now