Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jill S.
Jill S.
Rockwell, NC

Hubbies family loves these things. Brings them back to older days. They often get them for each other's special occasions
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Washington, DC

Great candy and this value pack actually stays fresh for the long run. Your Swedish fish will stay fresh for a long time.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

Swedish fish is my all time favorite. great for the movies or to snack on during those boring lectures. love their flavor
Chryste D.
Chryste D.
Ocean City, NJ

I've been eating these for years. they are cheap and you get many of them. the flavor is my favorite. it's sold all over.
Sam M.
Sam M.

By my favorite candy out there. Love when they get a little stale. So yummy! Delicious, love them when they're fresh too
Melarie M.
Melarie M.
Garland, TX

My favorite candy, I usually don't eat much candy but if I am craving some this is my go too not too sweet, it's perfect.
Aliyah I.
Aliyah I.
Greenville, NC

Can't go wrong with a classic candy like Swedish fish. I'm 20 years old & I've loved these for as long as I can remember.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

I can finish a bag by myself. They are that good. Although they do get stuck in my teeth the great taste makes up for it.
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , Ca

One of my favorite gummies! I'm not even sure what the flavor is but I love these fishes! I can gulp these down so quick!
Maddie T.
Maddie T.

These might not appeal to some people, but Swedish fish are essentially gummy bears that are less sweet and not as chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now