The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish Fish! They are super chewy/sticky but there is nothing that tastes the same. You can't eat too many in a row without having to stop and pick it out of your teeth. There are some other flavors/colors but the red is the most popular and my personal favorite
I have had these since I was younger and but recently fell in love! They are so delicious. The flavor isn’t too overpowering. They are both soft and chewy. If you’re looking for something sweet, I definitely recommend.
Swedish fish are a perfect snacking candy. I love their chewy texture and sweet taste. I buy these larger bags at Walgreens's and keep them in my desk at school! My teacher friends are always coming to sneak a few :)
I’m a fan of almost all things gummy, but I have never liked Swedish Fish. They are try and have a bland taste, not much flavor to me. Are they a cheap snack, sure? But id spend a little more before I purchased these!
These have been a favorite ever since I was a kid. I prefer the multi colored ones but the red were always my favorite of the bunch, this bag makes it easy to grab a handful for kids lunches too which is always a hit.
I knew a little boy who loved to fish with his dad. So for his birthday I filled a tackle box full of Swedish fish. This kid was over joyed. He loves them so much he shared with me and surprisingly they are delicious
I LOVE these! I have allergies and find it really hard to find unhealthy sweet treats to binge on - but these are nut and soy free...and you really cannot best the price. Only downfall is the super fake red 40 color.
Swedish fish are another favorite of mine. The taste is like no other and the texture of the gummy is firm but chewable. My son is a huge fan also. There is no competition. The price is always right. I will always buy candy so yes, I will be repurchasing.
Swedish fish are great time and time again. I like how they don’t try to mess around and get fancy. They just stick with their original. I always reach for these whenever I go to the movies so I definitely recommend!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos