Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA

Love swedish fish always have. The only down fall is probably the chewy and stickyness of it so be careful if you have bad teeth
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

Is there anybody who doesn't like Swedish fish? These are a classic and are so good! Pop them in the freezer for an extra treat!
Chika A.
Chika A.

Once I tried Swedish fish for the first time, I got hooked on it! Chewy and delicious and great for satisfying my sugar cravings
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kinder, LA

Why can't I give this more than 5 stars?? By far the best candy out there! Better than chocolate and gummy bears mixed together!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL

Love these! Definitely easy to eat, an last awhile! They are very affordable an the bag does close so they can last even longer!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Gastonia, NC

LOVE Swedish Fish! I love their texture and their flavor. They are also adorable and use them quite a bit for children's events.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Salem, OR

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. Whenever I'm at the checkout line, it's so hard for me not to grab a pack of these!
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE

These have always been my little sisters favorite! I remember stealing them when I was littler, and now I buy them all the time!
Nga R.
Nga R.

It's chewy, yummy, and fun. It makes me feel like a kid when I eat these. I always try to sneak in a pack when I'm at the store.
cait c.
cait c.
Hampden, ME

I can never refuse Swedish fish! Not too sweet, not annoyingly sticky or chewy like some gummy bears, Swedish fish are the best!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now