Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Amber L.
Amber L.
Middleboro, MA
My son loves to eat these things. He can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'd let him. They are a favorite
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Swedish fish a childhood favorite and still a go to for me I love the gummy chewy Ness a good price as well
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC
This is one of my childhood favorites. I could eat these all the time. I had to cut back on my candy though
Hilda W.
Hilda W.
Not sure why but these little candy fish are so addicting. I can typically eat an entire bag in one sitting
Adina R.
Adina R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Best soft chew candy flavor. Hasn't really changed since childhood. Everyone loves them as gifts and snacks
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
May 3, 2016, 1:29 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
These are about the most addicting candy out there! I'm telling you I had a five pound bag and devoured it.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
Swedish fish are a candy I used to eat when I was little and I still love them. A go to sweet treat for me.
Christy P.
Christy P.
Mount Washington, KY
I just love these. They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My favorite gummy candy hands down.
christina w.
christina w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet chewy cherry combination. My kids love them. And they are low fat treat. Usually buy them once a week
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA
Hands down my favorite candy ever since I was a little kid. Has such a great flavor that anyone will love !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?