Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tam C.
Tam C.

Swedish fish are old as time. Old and young love them. The was my favorite as a kid and now they are my children's favorite
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

I love Swedish fish. This is the perfect serving size and I love the colorful packaging. Can't miss them in the candy isle.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL

My kids love these swedish fish. For me, they taste waxy and fake but I will continue to buy them on occasion for the kids.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Seguin, Tx

Classic and easy to find, and always with a great price. I love the sweet flavor and that I know exactly what I am getting.
Patrice S.
Patrice S.

Not your average gummies snack. Texture is different..not too sweet..almost taste like a powdery substance on the outside.
Stormie J.
Stormie J.

Love these candies!
They're delicious, sweet and chewy. I always find myself reaching for these when I have a sweet tooth.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX

Good tasting and easy to eat! I buy mine from my local Target or Walmart. Perfect candy to eat on the go or at the movies!
Mable C.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA

I always find myself picking up swedish fish in a alternative to sour patches. there both always on sale or mix and match.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

Anytime we do a family road trip or movie night these are a must. I could eat a whole bag myself because they are so good.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

Definitely my favorite candy ever. I'm a big fan of gummies, and this is always my go to when I'm craving something sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now