Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Candy B.
Candy B.
Baltimore

The regular flavor suits me just fine. Not sure how to describe the flavor don't know if it's strawberry or cherry but it's good
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

These taste really good, the only problem is sometimes they get stuck in my teeth and then I remember why I don't buy them often
Shauna G.
Shauna G.

I just love me some Swedish Fish .. I can just eat them all day long. They are my weakness. I don't share these at all
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Sewickley, PA

The original... the best. Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candi out there- readily available at most drug and grocery stores.
Holly J.
Holly J.

I love Swedish fish! They're an awesome snack, especially when you're traveling (at least for me) - very portable and delicious.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Duchesne, UT

There great I love the flavor the price can't be beat for the amount and they don't go bad. Big plus the whole family loves them
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.

These are so good!!! Perfect mix of fruity and chewy goodness. These are great for snacking, movie night or for anything really!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.

I love Swedish fish. They are chewy and sweet. And yes, they are SUPER addicting! I think that the red ones are the best flavor!
stefanie b.
stefanie b.

Swedish fish is the best there great to eat no matter where i eat them when i can and i get them at target and the flavor good .
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL

I have been eating Swedish fish since I was a child. It is so nice to see them being sold all over instead of just candy stores!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now