Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Stormie J.
Stormie J.

Love these candies!
They're delicious, sweet and chewy. I always find myself reaching for these when I have a sweet tooth.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Peru, ME

My all time favorite child hood treat. So many penny candies. We still stop and get them at the store here in town. Deish!
mariam f.
mariam f.
Stafford, VA

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDOES!! i ask my friends to get me these for christmas and sour patch kids! the gum also tastees good
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! They're so soft and tasty! I love the larger ones ! I love the flavor of them
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
MCKEESPORT, PA

Classic candy! These things never get old. They do get stuck in your teeth but its worth it because they taste so amazing.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Ireland

Absolutely disgusting not worth the price and shipping as I live in Ireland. Hated them and will never be purchasing again
Nancy L.
Nancy L.

This candy is not only delicious, but it is a very convenient, unhealthy snack if you are in a rush and are craving sugar.
Naomi N.
Naomi N.

My kids love Swedish fish! We are Swedish so it's fun having a candy we can easily get in the US from our family heritage.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.

I cannot get over the waxy taste these candies leave in your mouth, let alone on your fingers. They used to be delicious.
Te'Mia H.
Te'Mia H.
Fort Worth, TX

Very. Nice. Candy. You can taste the flavor a little bit but that's why they are fat free. Really good candy to snack on.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now