The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are extremely delicious. I'm not a big fan of gummy candy but I love these little fishes.
Love these they are a childhood classic nothing can take the place of these love love love them
Love this fish..who doesn't like them .........................................................
pretty good but not the best. sometimes taste like plastic & the texture is a little different.
Soft and amazing you! You won't stop until you get to the bottom of the bag! It just that good!
Love! Whole family eats this as an occasional pick me up. My son even loves these. Great snack.
These are both mine and my dads favorite candy ! They taste amazing and are so soft and chewy !
Love these fish they are very chewy but very yummy at the same time also the price is very good
The best gummys I have ever had I really love Swedish fishes since I was small great gummys !!!
Swedish fish remind me of my childhood. they have always been one of my favorite chewy candies.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos