Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
Swedish fish are a candy I used to eat when I was little and I still love them. A go to sweet treat for me.
Christy P.
Christy P.
Mount Washington, KY
I just love these. They have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. My favorite gummy candy hands down.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Cardiff, CA
Personally I am not the biggest Swedish fish fan! But I recently just re tried these and they were alright!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA
Hands down my favorite candy ever since I was a little kid. Has such a great flavor that anyone will love !
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Opa Locka, FL
I love Swedish fish!! They are my childhood candy! All the memories I have of eating them are special ones.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Jan. 4, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are delicious, I love them. Easy to chew, unless they're gold, and they've got a great flavor.
teresa G.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
May 17, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
All 3 of my kids like the fish even my granddaughter loves them. Walmart is my favorite place to buy candy.
Leanne Q.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
These little fish are so good. They have unique taste when you get them you just know that's a Swedish fish
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Yes! I love these swedish fish. Other imitation ones don't compare. These have such a great, classic taste.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Middleboro, MA
My son loves to eat these things. He can eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'd let him. They are a favorite
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?