The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,319 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Probably my favorite soft candy. So soft and chewy and flavorful but not too chewy.
I love Swedish fish!!!!! They are great candies! I love that they are not too chewy
I love Swedish fish!!!! I love how they taste and how their in the shape of fish!!!
An old time good candy never gets old awesome gumminess flavor can find anywhere 😝😝
I love Swedish fish! I get them every time I go to the movies! So fruity and juicy!
These are probably my favorite candy of all time. They are delicious and addicting.
The best chewy candy ever invented. so sweet and chewy at the same time. Delicious.
This is probably the best sweet I have ever tried is amazing so good yum yum try it
So yummy but sticks to my teeth which is something that irritates me as a consumer
Swedish Fish are basically not sour red Sour Patch Kids, and I LOVE them for that.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos