The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My hubby put me on to Swedish Fish- they are so good! They are not gummy like like gummy bears but pretty soft. They're not to sweet and not too tart. They're so simple and so perfect. They are easily one of my husbands favorite candies!
A total classic. Swedish Fish are the perfect gummy treat. There are no alternatives to their signature taste. I love the big and small ones and eat them when I get a craving for a fruit snack! I will continue to repurchase.
Swedish fish is one of my favorite types of candy. I don't eat them often, but I eat them once in a good while. I bought this at my local market in town and I love the flavor. It's squishy and yummy. I love the taste. I would buy these again. They're so delicious.
I love Swedish fish. They’re gummy, but a little tougher than other gummies. I wish they were a little softer because they get caught in my teeth and are hard to chew. But I love the flavor and think they’re really good!
Hands down my favorite gummy candy. Not too sweet, not too sour, and not too gummy. (Super gummy or chewy stuff is horrible on the teeth) this is my go to for any event. I keep these in stock around my home at all times!
These delightful fish-shaped gummy candies really reminds me of my childhood. I don't eat them very often, but when I do I am always pleased with them. I think the price is fair and they are definitely worth repurchasing.
My family and I love this candy. A big bag last us for a long time. They are very good and affordable. They are great for all ages and I do know anyone who does not like this candy. Definitely recommend to candy lovers.
Well, really, who doesn't love Swedish fish. If you're into that sort of thing, they are also vegan. They are sweet and distinctive in flavor. They are a great texture and they are definitely one of my favorite candies.
Swedish Fish is a perfect treat! It's my go-to for candy, and it never disappoints. It's cheap, and you can get it just about anywhere. There are tons of sizes of bags from individual to 1 pound bags. Totally recommend!
These are my favorite kind of candy. I normally only like chocolate but these are food. Amazing flavor with a great chewy texture. These are affordable and I can buy them at a grocery store. I would recommend to others.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos