Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Yankton, SD
I think these taste kind of funky but I have a lot of nostalgia associated with them so I still enjoy them.
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Waynesville , MO
Price is a little high for the amount you get but there's no substitute for Swedish fish. They're delicious
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Woodstock, GA
A unique flavored gummy. The are absolutely delicious. Basically there isn't s bad thing to say about them.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Omgeez!! I am loving theses lil fishies!! Ive been eating them since i was a kid out of a brown paper bag;)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Middletown, CT
Always a movie theater favorite! Easy to snack on without being overly sweet. No melting either which helps
Leanne Q.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
These little fish are so good. They have unique taste when you get them you just know that's a Swedish fish
Grace L.
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
teresa G.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
May 17, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
All 3 of my kids like the fish even my granddaughter loves them. Walmart is my favorite place to buy candy.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Guntown, MS
May 3, 2016, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love Swedish Fish! They have a uniquely sweet taste! How can you not love this delicious treat? Divine!!!
michelle p.
michelle p.
A classic candy with a sweet raspberry taste. Soft and chewy gummy. Perfect to eat whole watching movies: )
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?