BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Deanne M.
Winchester, CA
I enjoy this snack when walking around theme parks and such. It isn't too sweet which I love and has a very gummy texture which I don't mind. Flavor is somewhat there but definitely keeps my mouth chewing when I don't have any gum.
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
My friends and I would buy this large zip bag when we had parties or game nights, and it was always a crowd pleaser. We could save them for next time if we didn't finish them, and they're so easy to eat while doing something else.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
These are one of mine and my children's favorite candy! They have such a good flavor! They are soft and chewy but not too gummy like! These are definitely one of our go to candys for movie night! I would recommend these to anyone!!
Sarah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
In all honesty Swedish Fish is my all time favorite gummy in the whole world! I love the texture and the way they taste ! They get so addicting that I finish a bag in a day ! Be careful though because they get stuck in your teeth !
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
My nephews love these and at the time I had never had one. He offered to share and I of course took the Swedish Fish...big mistake it was chewy with no flavor. I gave them a chance and realized they didnt agree with my tastebuds.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I love the Swedish fish! They are a great little snack! I usually buy these at Walgreens and they have a great flavor! I don’t buy them as often as I like but I usually buy them at least 1-2 times a month! I would buy them again!
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Swedish fish are a classic candy. I really love the chewy texture of them. They also have a very unique flavor that is rich and very satisfying. I think these are great candies and enjoy them more than a lot of other candy brands
Elizabeth G.
Washington
My favorite kind of candy, being of Swedish descendent, I grew up on these as a child.  I had a connection with a wholesale candy dealer and would order them by the entire case, the type that are typically sold in a candy store.
kennedy l.
Mission Viejo
Will always be one of my favorite candy on the market. I would definitely invest in getting these the next time your at a grocery store or gas station. They are truly one of the best candies i have ever tried in my life. I can eat them all dy and not get sick of them.
Veronica K.
Waco, TX
Quality candy for snacking, dessert, and movies! They are nice and soft and sweet. They don't stick to bad to my teeth. These are actually my favorite gummy candies. Just so good without going over board or being too gimmicky.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?