BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Oh my! I will eat this entire bag myself. My sweet neighbor buys them for us because they do not sell them at the warehouse store we go to and I will forever love him for it, ha! Really though so good. Bring me back to my childhood.
Jessica W.
This is my all time favorite candy. The flavor is amazing and unique. The texture is soft and gummy. Overall, this product is so iconic. Swedish fish are tied to so many of my childhood memories!
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I love Swedish fish in small doses. Too many and your mouth just starts to feel weird. I often buy the tiny ones rather than the larger ones for events and activities. I do enjoy them a lot though!
Amanda T.
When i first hear of these, i thought they were some lame cheap candy. but one day my friend said they were her favorite gummies, so i had to give them a try. turns out they are very delicious. my favorite gummy candy yet. though, i wish there were more colors and flavors.
Kelsey D.
I love Swedish Fish I could eat them all the time. They are a great candy compared to the alternative candies. They are sweet and a great price and can be found anywhere.
Aly O.
I grew up on Swedish fish.... They are a such a classic treat! They taste great. The only thing that I don't like about them is that they seem to have a slight powdery coating on the outside if them.
Alea T.
Henderson, NV
Love swedish fish. Such a great candy, definitely one of the best tasting ones out there. They seem to not get stale for quite a while, which is great. While it is still candy, it is a better alternative to chocolate candy or any high fat high calorie candy in general.
Karri D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Good candy, a little sticky sometimes, I hate when they get stuck to the back of my teeth, but they have a nice classic flavor and are affordable pretty much anywhere candy is sold. Swedish Fish are not the smoothst or softest chewy candy but they are a good option.
Gianna S.
W Greenwich, RI
Swedish fish UGH. They are so good. You can never have just one. They are so addicting! And not too chewy and goopy. The fact that they're fat free doesn't hurt either!
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love these makes me feel like a kids all over again when i eat them. better flavers to eat and enjoy over all the others. its not all that pricey at most stores . great flavores in every bit and every cloro there is yes it is worthey to rebuy them as much as i can
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?