Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan E.
Megan E.
New Haven, IN

Favorite candy of all times. But also my weakness. Hard to only eat a couple. Great flavor and my favorite snack during a movie.
Shauna G.
Shauna G.

I just love me some Swedish Fish .. I can just eat them all day long. They are my weakness. I don't share these at all
Nga R.
Nga R.

It's chewy, yummy, and fun. It makes me feel like a kid when I eat these. I always try to sneak in a pack when I'm at the store.
Holly J.
Holly J.

I love Swedish fish! They're an awesome snack, especially when you're traveling (at least for me) - very portable and delicious.
Holly L.
Holly L.

My all time favorite candy! Road trips, movies, or just in the mood for some candy, this is what I'll have. Delicious and chewy.
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA

Love swedish fish always have. The only down fall is probably the chewy and stickyness of it so be careful if you have bad teeth
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

I love this candy its like a cherry taste would recommend this to others bought at my local stores its sweet every dayi eat this
Chika A.
Chika A.

Once I tried Swedish fish for the first time, I got hooked on it! Chewy and delicious and great for satisfying my sugar cravings
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Sewickley, PA

The original... the best. Swedish fish are my favorite gummi candi out there- readily available at most drug and grocery stores.
ashley k.
ashley k.
Yukon, OK

One of my absolute favorite gummy candies. if anyone ever wants to surprise me with a gummy candy, they know to buy me this one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?