Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Cayla W.
Cayla W.

This is one of my favorite candy types! I love sweet and sour types of candy and Swedish fish is one of my favorite types!
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY

My favorite candy! Very soft and chewy. They have a sort of raspberry or cherry flavor. They don't get sticky in my teeth.
Cheri M.
Cheri M.
Watertown, NY

Swedish fish are a favorite snack in my family. It's hard to say no to the kids when they want them every time we see them.
Latasha L.
Latasha L.

I love Swedish fish. That chewy texture and delish flavor yum! I don't think there is any candy that has a similar flavor.
Naomi N.
Naomi N.

My kids love Swedish fish! We are Swedish so it's fun having a candy we can easily get in the US from our family heritage.
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY

It's weird the taste is like cherry Robitussin yet it's so addicting like bitter sweet moments in life lol hard to explain
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

Definitely my favorite candy ever. I'm a big fan of gummies, and this is always my go to when I'm craving something sweet.
Abby L.
Abby L.

My class one the penny wars , so we got 5 bags of theses the to share , they are good for serving large amounts of people!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

So chewy. My favorite candy, hands down. I mean I love chocolate but there's something so kiddie about these little fishes
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Deland, FL

My kids absolutely love Swedish fish. They are low in fat so I don't worry about giving it to them as an occasional treat!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now