The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,415 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Yum! These are so addicting. They have a sticky consistency and are super good.
Great for those movie nights with the family . A small treat with less calories
Delicious, wonderful, tasty, and an overall amazing treat for any age to enjoy!
I love Swedish fish and I always go back to my childhood when I purchase these.
One of my favorite candies. Love the flavor and the texture. Never disappointed
Love these candy but they do get stuck in your teeth lol. Yummy candies though.
Old school favorite very good and yummy lol pretty inexpensive too overall good
Loves Swedish fish. They are soft and chewy and one of my favorite gummy candys
My favorite since I was a little girl, there so hard to find in grocery stores
Kids love these. They are really soft and chewy. Kids love these and not messy
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos