Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kate C.
Kate C.
Verona, NJ

An sticky sugary treat that my family of four devours! We eat them plain, in top of ice-cream, with vanilla yogurt and more.
Turauna P.
Turauna P.
Davison, MI

One of the few non chocolate candies that I really like. Soft yet chewy with a slight cherry flavor. And the kids love them!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

I absolutely hate gummies, but these are so good! They are my favorite candy, I don't know of anyone who doesn't like these!
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA

Typical cherry flavored candy, soft and very artificial tasting. It's a fun treat though, and cute for some Pinterest crafts
Katherine G.
Katherine G.

Favorite candy!!!! I love getting the big bags for sleepovers and bring it to camp. They taste so good and are addicting!!!'
Gabby Jo S.
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton, OH

Swedish fish are one of the best candies ever. I think they are delicious and are good with chocolate or just by themselves.
Andy C.
Andy C.
Redding, CA

A classic favorite since my childhood, unique texture, great subtle flavor! Will remain a lifetime go to for my sweet tooth!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Woodstock, NY

These are such a good and underrated candy. The flavor is great and fruity. Similar to sour patch but without the sour part.
Eryn S.
Eryn S.

Who doesn't love vegan candy! Cruelty free, no disgusting gelatin, chewy fruity deliciousness to sneak into a movie theater.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
San tan valley, Arizona

I love these and so do my kids! They are soft and chewy and have a great flavor! We will always have these for movie snacks!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now