Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.

These are so good!!! Perfect mix of fruity and chewy goodness. These are great for snacking, movie night or for anything really!
Koti O.
Koti O.
Montrose, MI

I love Swedish fish. they're so delicious and chewy. I usually don't like cherry flavored candy but I can't get enough of these!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL

I have been eating Swedish fish since I was a child. It is so nice to see them being sold all over instead of just candy stores!
cait c.
cait c.
Hampden, ME

I can never refuse Swedish fish! Not too sweet, not annoyingly sticky or chewy like some gummy bears, Swedish fish are the best!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

Is there anybody who doesn't like Swedish fish? These are a classic and are so good! Pop them in the freezer for an extra treat!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL

Love these! Definitely easy to eat, an last awhile! They are very affordable an the bag does close so they can last even longer!
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairview Heights, IL

Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. The flavor is always delicious and it has just the right amount of chewiness.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Baltimore

The regular flavor suits me just fine. Not sure how to describe the flavor don't know if it's strawberry or cherry but it's good
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ

I absolutely LOVE Swedish fish!!!! You can definitely get your fix of these super Yummie fishes from five below for like $3!!!!!
stefanie b.
stefanie b.

Swedish fish is the best there great to eat no matter where i eat them when i can and i get them at target and the flavor good .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?