Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Aliyah I.
Aliyah I.
Greenville, NC

Can't go wrong with a classic candy like Swedish fish. I'm 20 years old & I've loved these for as long as I can remember.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.

Husband can not stop eating these things for years. They have a great chewyness but don't get stuck in your teeth to bad.
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , Ca

One of my favorite gummies! I'm not even sure what the flavor is but I love these fishes! I can gulp these down so quick!
Layne P.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA

A delicious classic. You can't go wrong with traditional Swedish fish! These have been a favorite in my family for years.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV

Swedish fish is my all time favorite. great for the movies or to snack on during those boring lectures. love their flavor
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland , Fl

I have loved these fishies all my life... I can never get enough of them !!! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting !!!
Chryste D.
Chryste D.
Ocean City, NJ

I've been eating these for years. they are cheap and you get many of them. the flavor is my favorite. it's sold all over.
Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA

I love Swedish fish, never tried them until j moved to the United States and I like the fact that they are vegan friendly
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Columbia, LA

This is something my mom has always ate, then I ate, now my kids love them too! We get these every time we can find them.
Sam M.
Sam M.

By my favorite candy out there. Love when they get a little stale. So yummy! Delicious, love them when they're fresh too
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now