The Best Gummy Candies: 14K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy
4.58 / 5 based on 7,739 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are a staple in my life. If I ever need something chewy you can never go wrong with these
I love these they are my favorite and they taste amazing and I have always loved them even in lemonade
These taste amazing , there is soo much flavor in a tiny piece of candy , their soft , sweet , & gummy
Yes!!! These are so good. Sweet but not too sweet and the perfect texture. Not too tough on the teeth.
They are reaalllllllyyyyyyy good I always buys theses why I have extra money and the flavor is amazing
Who doesn't love Swedish fish??? My thoughts exactly! They are nice and chewy mixed with sweet flavors
I'm not a huge fan of gummie candies so these aren't my favorite. The super sugary taste isn't for me!
They are so yummy and a great snack for when you want a pick me up. They don't get stuck on your teeth
These candies are a classic. They have a chewy texture that isn't too soft, and a great cherry flavor.
Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. They are so good but can sometimes be really chewy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
See All Photos