The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,425 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Is there anything better than getting a super fresh bag of Swedish fish? They are soft, stick to your teeth and taste so good. Beware of the bags were the fish are hard
Love these makes me feel like a kids all over again when i eat them. better flavers to eat and enjoy over all the others. its not all that pricey at most stores . great flavores in every bit and every cloro there is yes it is worthey to rebuy them as much as i can
These are my favorite candy. They're so tender and not overly sticky and the flavor is just perfect. I will buy a bag every week it seems like. I love that they don't taste "fake" and aren't too sweet. I would keep these at home and work for a little sweet snack.
I don't think I'd ever tried a Swedish Fish until I met my now husband 7 years ago. It is good for fruity gummy candy, but I personally prefer something with a more aggressive flavor (sour).
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite candies of all time. They are available at almost all convenience and grocery stores. They are a good value and a great cherry flavor that is easily recognizable. I would definitely recommend trying these if you haven't before.
Swedish Fish are always good! They are a great little munchie! They are great for road trips! I used to get them at the local candy store when I was growing up! Remember penny candy! They cost a little more then that nowadays, but not much more, still reasonable!
I have been recently eating this candy for a while and I actually really like it. I use to not like it because, well, I never even tasted it ! I just though it was nasty because of the name! But it turns out that they are really good. I like that its a chewy candy though. This candy is kinda to chewy though, which I really don't like. But over all this is really good.
I would say these are in my top 5 of candy. It tastes great. I love the taste. It's one of my go-to candies, I eat these all the time. And the price is great, you can find a small box for under a dollar.
Swedish fish UGH. They are so good. You can never have just one. They are so addicting! And not too chewy and goopy. The fact that they're fat free doesn't hurt either!
These are my all time favorite gummy candy so flavorful definitely addictive so if you don't plan on eating the whole bag at once I would advise you to not get these !
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos