Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Allie C.
Allie C.
Lexington, KY

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy. I could eat a whole bag all by myself. I've been obsessed since I was a little kid.
Keila S.
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ

Always favorite,I never grow out eating them! I been eating them for 30years,clearly I'm not going stop buying at this stage.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

I love gummy candies and these swedish fish hit the spot every time. They have a thicker consistency than most chewy candies.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Hillsboro , Or

These are my favorite candy! Always soft gummies and are super yummy. I highly recommend them if you are a gummy candy lover!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Alton, IL

A favorite candy. Soft and chewy without being too sweet. I love to use these for cupcake accents too for summertime parties.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Salem,va

I remember going to the corner store as a kid and purchasing swedish fish for a penny. Eating these brings back many memories
Megan C.
Megan C.
Grand Island, NY

These are great when they are fresh! It's important to make sure you seal the bag really well to ensure freshness every time!
Amna A.
Amna A.

Love this candy, only downside I hate is that it gets stuck in your teeth but it's always one of my go to jelly gummy candies
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Denver, CO

I really like gummy candy so this is perfect for me. I highly recommend eating these, but sometimes they stick to your teeth.
Ryann L.
Ryann L.

I feel like swedish fish kind of tastes like basement must. Like they're good and I'll eat them but they taste kind of musty.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now